James : 02 - Our Revenge! (mff/ff, m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

James : 02 - Our Revenge! (mff/ff, m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

James' stories
02 - Our Revenge!
Story index at the bottom

James

Mon Mar 08 15:46:20 GMT+1100 (AUS Eastern Daylight Time) 1999

This is a follow-up on my previous posting (5 Mar)

Recap. My sister Janet and my cousin Jill, left me, Cindy and Renee tied up in my bedroom for two hours. This is the story of our revenge.

It was a week later that we finally extracted our revenge on Janet and Jill. They (Jill and Renee) had been dropped off when my aunt headed for work. My parents had gone out to dinner and watch a movie. My mum had left $20 on the kitchen table and told us to buy some pizza from the shops for dinner.

Our plan was to get one of the girls to get the pizza while we pounced on the other one. When the other girl got back, we would do the same.

Jill was dressed in a red mini-skirt with a tight black t-shirt while Janet was dressed in blue shorts and a greyish t-shirt with 'only the brave' written all over it.

I'd better tell you what each girl looks like. Jill has blonde hair, blue eyes, she was fairly tall and athletic. She was probably the prettiest of the all. Janet had brown hair, brown eyes, she wasn't that tall although she was very strong. Cindy had blonde hair, greenish eyes, she was about 5'4", Renee had brownish-reddish hair, blue eyes (like her sister) and very very slim.

It was about 7 o'clock when Janet decided to get the pizza and we (Cindy, Renee and myself) decided to strike.

Janet headed out the door and Jill was in her room listening to CD's. Renee and me went down to the basement to get some rope while Cindy went upstairs to my room to grab the duct tape and hankies that I hid in my closet (only she knows where they are).

We had gathered up all the neccesary materials and headed for Janet's room. We quietly opened the door, not that we needed to, the music was so loud Janet could probably hear it from the pizza shop, we found Jill sitting on the chair with her back to us, Cindy and Renee crept to each side of her while I crept up behind her. The plan was for me to grab her from behind while Renee and Cindy grabbed her arms.

The plan didn't go according to plan, just as I was about to grab her, she turned around and I fell in her lap, she pushed me away and I fell to the floor. Cindy and Renee grabbed her arms and forced her back onto the chair, I stood up and grabbed a long (probably 7 metre) rope and wound it around her just above her waist. There was enough rope to wind it about 5 times, her body was now pinned to the chair. She still struggled but to no avail. I asked Cindy and Renee to put her hands behind her back, I crossed Jill's wrists and tied them very tightly, she let out a little squeal as i cinched them.

Next, it was her ankles and knees, Cindy and Renee had a hard time keeping her legs still. I finally told her to co-operate or I would gag her (she hated being gagged, I was planning on gagging her anyway), she immediately stopped thrashing her legs and allowed me to tied them to the legs of the chair. She was now completely immobolised.

I asked Cindy to get me the hankerchiefs and duct tape.

"Hey, you said that you wouldn't gag me," protested Jill.

"I lied" I replied.

"Ooohhh, can I gag her, please," Renee was almost pleading me.

"OK, you know what to do?" I asked her.

"Do I" Renee grabbed the hankies and stuffed the in her mouth, Cindy kept her hand over her mouth to prevent her from spitting them out.

I gave her a long piece of duct tape and she stuck it on Jill's mouth.

"Maybe I should put another on, she could spit the out easily" Renee was enjoying gagging her sister.

I agreed and gave her another piece of duct tape and she sealed Jill's mouth.

We all stepped back and admired the sight.

"How long should we leave her like this," Renee asked me.

"Oh, I don't know, how long do you think we should leave her like this?" I told her.

"Can we leave her for four hours, double the time that we were tied up"

Jill mmmmpppphhhhed in disbelief as I said OK.

We then gathered up the remaining rope and walked out of the room, Jill was going crazy with the mmmmpppphhhhing as we walked out.

We walked downstairs, and sat down to watch TV and waited for Janet to arrive

Janet came in through the door about 10 minutes later, holding two pizzas in her hands. She walked into the kitchen and put the pizzas on the table and headed to the toilet, we decided to strike when she came out.

She went in and locked the door, Renee was standing to the left, while Cindy and I was standing to the right. We heard the flush and the door unlock, she walked out and Renee and Cindy grabbed her arms while I grabbed her knees tripping her and forcing her onto the floor.

I grabbed a rope and tied her ankles together so she couldn't get away, I tied her knees and thighs together as well.

Renee and Cindy struggled to keep their grip on her arms, as i said, she was very strong. Cindy lost her grip and fell back, Renee was pushed away when by Janets free arm. I reacted immediately and jumped on her as she was trying to get up. Renee and Cindy reclaimed her arms and forced them behind her back, I tied them together with a triple knot.

"You little brats" she shouted.

"Well, now you know how it feels to be tied up and gagged," I laughed.

"Just you wait, I'll get all three of you for this"

"Really? I think you talk too much, sis. Renee, get me some hankies and tape,"

"Your not seriously going to gag me are you?"

"Well, its the only way to shut you up isn't it?

Renee returned with some hankies and duct tape.

"Cindy, would you like to do the honours" I asked her.

"Would I," Cindy sounded excited.

She grabbed the hankies and shoved them into Janet's mouth, I put my hand over her mouth, preventing her from spitting them out. She got the duct tape and wound it around her mouth, at least 6 times I reckon and cut it.

"Would you like to see Jill now?" Janet mmmmpppphhhhed and nodded.

I grabbed her arms and dragged her up the stairs. Cindy pushed open the door to her bedroom and there was Jill, just like we left her, pinned to the chair, hands behind her back, legs tied to the chair legs and gagged with duct tape.

I threw Janet onto her bed and began hog-tying her. I pulled her legs up to her wrists and tied them together (she was extremely flexible).

"Hmm, I wonder what we should do with them now?" I asked the other two.

"Lets tickle them!" Renee sounded excited.

"Great idea!"

Both Jill and Janet mmmmpppphhhhed in disapproval, and struggled furiously to no avail.

We worked on Janet first, I tickled her rib cage while Cindy and Renee tickled her feet, since she was hog-tied, she couldn't do anything but move side to side. She laughed through the gag and let out loud mmmmpppphhhhs from time to time. Jill looked like she was giggling behind her gag.

"Its your turn now Jill" I said.

She mmmmpppphhhhed and tried to plead with us not to tickle her. Too bad. I worked on her ribs and the other two on her feet. She was even more ticklish than Janet. After about 5 minutes we stopped and told them we'd be back in an hour to check on them.

They let out loud mmmmpppphhhhs as we walked out.
I had a little rope left over and had the urge to tie up the other girls as well, but there wasn't enough to tie up two, so I whispered to Renee and asked her if she wanted to tie up Cindy. Renee answered in the affirmative.

We walked downstairs and sat down on the couch and watched TV. I could tell that Renee was getting a little fidgety and decided to act. I jumped on Cindy and forced her hands behind her back, Renee was surprised at my sudden action. i asked her to grab the rope and tied her wrists together.

"What are you doing?" Cindy was surprised.

"Just tying you up"

"Why are you tying me up, what'd I do?"

"Nothing, we just had a little rope left over and Renee and me decided to tie you up?"

"I'll get you for this"

"Your a gotta big mouth there, sis. Lets me help you fix the problem."

I grabbed a hanky and shoved it in her mouth and sealed it with tape.

I helped her stand up and ordered her to walk upstairs. I opened the door to Janets bedroom and put her beside Janet. There they were, three damsels in distress tightly bound and gagged and what a mighty fine sight it was!

I tied her ankles together and then her knees. I grabbed her by the arms and asked Renee to open the closet, I put Cindy in there and took one last look at my sister before closing the door. She mmmppphhhed like crazy, pleading me not to leave her in there.

Renee and I walked out, leaving them to struggle. We checked on them every hour until the four hours were up (yes, we were serious!!).

We untied them just before our parents came home. They did get us back, but thats another story.

I'll post it some time early next month.

Hope you enjoyed the story and thanks for reading.