James : 01 - Burglars! (ff/mff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

James : 01 - Burglars! (ff/mff)

Post by Canuck100 »

James' stories
01 - Burglars!
Story index at the bottom

James

Fri Mar 5 21:54:16 UTC+1100 1999

This was my first bondage experience and it happened when I was about 12 with my two sisters, lets call them Jill (14)and Cindy(10) and my two cousins, Janet (14)and Renee(11) (why is it always cousins).

It was around 4 in the afternoon and both parents had gone to a wedding celebration and my sis Jill was left in charge. We watched TV until about 5, when my Janet suggested that we play a game that she and Renee had invented. The game was called 'burglars' and the rules were rather complex. There would be two burglars and three 'victims', the burglars had to somehow 'break into' the house and steal the money that was stashed around the house and get out of the house without getting caught by the occupants of the house. The burglars were given a one minute head start and had to get into the house before the victims came out of my parents bedroom. Cindy complained and said that it wasn't fair and that there were three people in the house and only two burglars and that it was impossible to break into the house, steal the money and get back out again before getting caught.

Thats when Jill came up the idea of tying up the 'victims' when they were tapped on the shoulder by the burglar. I was a little hesitant about the idea at first, but I agreed in the end.

We were then given our roles, Jill and Janet were to be the burglars and Cindy, Renee and myself were the victims. Jill and Janet gathered up a few scarves and some rope before heading into the backyard. We shut the door and locked it, we shut every window in house but we had forgotten to shut the front door.

Jill and Janet found that we had neglected locking the front door and that gave them plenty of time to find some good hiding spots. When the minute was up, Renee and me went downstairs while Jill stayed upstairs. Renee instructed me to look out the front windows to see if they were outside while she looked out the back. I told Renee that I didn't see anything and she told me the same thing. I told her to look out the side windows of the house while I went upstairs.

I called out to Cindy and asked her if she had seen anything, she didn't reply. I opened the door to my bedroom and looked out the window, but I saw nothing. By now, I was starting to get a little curious, I opened the door to Janets room and looked out her window, but again, I saw nothing.

Renee called up from downstairs and asked if I had seen them, I replied in the negative. I walked along the hallway towards Cindy's room and found her on her bed with her hands tied behind her back, her ankles and knees tightly tied, a rope that wound around her chest/waist several times and tightly cleave gagged.

I ran over to her and began untying the cloth around her mouth, I asked her what happened, but before she could answer, I felt a little tap on my shoulder and there was my sister Janet saying 'gotcha'. As there was a rule about not resisting when caught, I put my hands behind my back and she crossed them. At that moment, Jill came in looking rather suprised that I had been caught. Janet then sat my up on the bed and Jill tied my ankles and knees. Jill had been a cub scout so she knew how to tie a knot. My legs were completely immobilized but I still had some freedom in my hands. Janet then stuffed a long sock in my mouth and wound another long sock around my face, gagging me. Jill put the finishing touches on by winding a rope around my chest four times before knotting it at the back.

I was completely immobilized, I tried to reach the knots that held the ropes together behind my back, but couldn't reach them. I looked over to Cindy and was suprised that she had not been re-gagged. She looked over at my bondings and found a little error in Janets tying. Janet had not tied my hands efficiently and Cindy told me that if I could uncross my wrists, I would be able to get out of the bonds rather easily.

I stuggled for about 5 minutes but finally managed to uncross my wrists and get out of my bonds rather quickly. I was suprised that neither Janet or Jill had come up to check on us. I removed the rope that was tied around my chest and removed the gag. My mouth had already begun to ache even though I was only gagged for about 7 minutes. I untied my ankles and finally my knees, then walked over to Cindy and began untying her, I was suprised at how tightly she had been tied, I undid the ankles first, then the knees. The rope pinning her arms together caused a few problems because it had about 3 triple knots. I undid those then untied her wrists then finally the gag.

I asked her if she was OK, she held out her hands and I saw the red marks on her wrists where they had been tied. She was obviously in a little bit of pain. I then stood her up and helped her out of the room. I told her to go to the bathroom to give them a bit of a wash while I went downstairs to check on Renee. I walked into the kitchen and found her tied to a chair. Her wrists were tied to the arms of the chair, her body was secured to the chair by a rope going around her body, her ankles had been tied together as well as her knees and thighs. She had a scarf around her mouth and I presumed that there was something stuffed in her mouth.

She mmmmppphhhed at me and for a while, i enjoyed the sight of my cousin tied up and gagged. I walked towards her, undoing her ankles and knees. I took the rope around her waist off, and undid the wrists. I left her gag till last to enjoy the site for a while longer. When she got up, I asked her how long she had been tied up for, she said not long.

We walked upstairs and opened the door to my room and we were grabbed from behind, Janet had grabbed me while Jill grabbed her sister, we were ordered to lie down on the floor on our belly. Janet grabbed my hands and pulled them behind me while saying "I don't know how you got free before, but i'll make sure it won't happen again", with that she yanked at my ropes and pulled them tight.

I looked over at Renee and I could see that she was clearly upset at being tied up again. My ankles where then tied with scarves and my knees with rope. I was then ordered to sit up and she wound a rope around my waist pinning my arms to my sides. Finally, she took out a sock from her pocket and told me to open wide. I refused but then she gave me a pinch on the arm, hard enough to make me open my mouth, she stuffed it into my mouth and ran another sock around my face. I looked over at Renee and saw that she had been tied up identically to me.

Jill then positioned me so that Renee and I were back to back. They wound another rope around both our waists effectively forcing us together. Our elbows were then tied together immobilizing us.

Janet and Jill then stood up taking a long hard look at their victims and they complemented each other on what a good job they had done, and it sure was. Our elbows and waists were tied in such a way, that if one of us tried move, it would pull the rope, tightening it around the other.

Janet and Jill walked out of the room and came back a few minutes later with Cindy, her hands behind her back and tightly cleave gagged. They sat her on the desk chair and untied her wrists, which were immediately retied to the arms of the chair, her body pinned to the chair with a rope around her waist and her ankles and knees tied together.

There we were, laying helplessly bound and gagged with Janet and Jill looking at us. They giggled and whispered to each other, they then came up to me and started tickling me!! I was and still am extremely ticklish, I began to laugh behind my gag and tried to manevour myself so that my legs covered my ribs. In doing so, I pulled the rope tighter on Renee and she started to mmmmpppphhhh telling me to stop moving. I couldn't. After what seemed like an eternity, they stopped. I was trying to catch my breath under the gag.

Then Jill told Janet that it would be fun to leave us tied up until for a while. Janet laughed and said that it would be a great idea. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, and judging by the mmmmpppphhhhs coming from Renee and Cindy, I think they couldn't believe it too.

They left the room and closed the door behind them, we were tied up for another two hours, before Janet and Jill came in and untied us. We swore revenge and we did get it but thats another story, i'll post it some other time. Look out for 'Our Revenge', coming soon.

Hope you enjoyed the story folks.