Villan : 05 - Nice Encounter at the Mall (m/fff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Villan : 05 - Nice Encounter at the Mall (m/fff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Villan's stories
05 - Nice Encounter at the Mall
Story index at the bottom

Villan

Fri Feb 26 14:41:27 Eastern Standard Time 1999

Before I start my next post, I'd like to say hi to Marzena. You mentioned that your story took place when you were in 8th & 9th grade. It might not be any of my business but how long ago was that. My stories happened approximately 25 years ago.

Anyway, after Dianne and I split up, I was pretty lonely during the days, as I no longer could hang out over at her place. With only one week to go before school started I basically moped around the house during the day, and headed over to Willie's at night.

One morning my mother asked me if I wanted to go buy myself some new clothes for school. She said that we could go to the local mall and I could pick out some shirts and a pair of jeans and then we could go out for lunch together.

I was interested in the shopping thing, but I was still a kid in my late teens, so the last thing I wanted to do was be seen in public with Mom. I told her that after we went shopping, I'd prefer to just hang out there and maybe I'd run into somebody that I knew.

She actually thought that this was a great idea. We could shop together, and then she could have the afternoon to herself and I would actually look for something to do. It was great for me also, as I could get some new clothes, then send them home with Mom.

After we shopped, Mom left me to wander the halls of the mall. I went into the major department store and started checking out the sporting goods, when I noticed Marlene over in the ladies wear department. I had totally forgot that she worked there, and I became really nervous. I didn't know whether or not I should go and talk to her, because I was embarrassed on being jilted.

I deliberated for a while and decided to pretend not to see her, and then hope she notices me. I waited until she wasn't busy, then slowly walked by her department. Within seconds she called out to me, and I turned and acted surprised to see her. She ran up to me, gave me a hug and told me how she had missed having me around.

We exchanged pleasantries, and she invited me for a coffee during her break. At the snack bar she told me that there was a small get together at Kim's that night. A friend of Cathy's boyfriend was getting married on the weekend, and the guy's were going out on the town. The three girls were getting some wine and would just sit around the house. She invited me, saying that they were all wondering what I'd been up to and she knew I'd be welcome. I knew it would be much more fun than another night at Willie's, so I graciously accepted.

I arrived by bus about 7:30 that night, and Kim welcomed me at the door. She told me that Marlene had just phoned and said that I would be coming and that she was tied up at work and wouldn't be there for an hour or so. Kim invited me in, and I joined her and Cathy in the living room.

Cathy seemed a might drunk. She asked me if I intended on staying the night or not. When I looked a little surprised, she continued to say that Marlene definitely had designs on me. She told me that Marlene had always referred to me as "the horny teenager". She laughed as my face started to turn red.

I tried to change the conversation, but Cathy kept teasing me as Kim kept feeding her with information about my relationship with Dianne. I was really happy when Marlene finally showed up. She quickly explained why she was late and flopped herself down beside me on the couch.

After Kim had had a few glasses of wine, she told Marlene that I almost jumped out of my pants when I was told that she was tied up at work. This gave them a good laugh on my behalf, but I guess being the youngest person by about 4years and the only guy, I should have expected it. Again I tried to change the conversation but the girls wouldn't let me. They kept the jokes up, and even though I was trying to get them to stop, I loved every second.

Finally, Marlene gave me the mental picture of the day, when she told the girls they had better be careful on what they said to me, because I might gag them and tie them up.

Cathy was laughing as she told us all that her boyfriend had some rope in the truck. She went on saying that they could take turns having me tie them up. They all joked about a contest on who could turn me on the most. I kept rolling my eyes as I listened to the kidding. Cathy and Kim really got into it. They were asking me questions about what I'd do to them, would I let them go and other stupid jokes like that. The three of them laughed pretty hard, when Marlene just stopped and said that we should actually do it.

The other two girls looked at each other and Kim said in an inquisitive voice that it might be fun. She then asked Cathy what kind of rope she had. Cathy had no idea what it was called, and said that it was white. I laughed to myself as she said that she'd be right back with it.

I kept waiting for them to come up with a big joke, but as soon as Cathy left, Marlene and Kim started pulling out hand towels and scarves. They were also discussing who should go first, and I heard Kim say that a guy never tied her up before. I listened to her go on about how much fun it was going to be trying to get loose especially with me gawking at her.

I could hear them change to a whisper and just as I tried to listen in, Cathy walked in the door holding a spool of white nylon rope. "He had a lot more than I thought" she said with a smirk. She continued to say that there was enough for all of them.

Somehow I expected them to change this into a big joke, but Marlene asked me if I would untie them if they couldn't free themselves. I said I would and then asked them how they would like me to tie them. Marlene just told me to tie them the way I always did to Dianne.

Kim was the first to volunteer. Of the three of them, she was by far the least attractive, but there was definitely something about her that warmed my blood. She stood about 5'2", blue eyes and had long blonde hair. She wasn't fat by any means, but she was chunky, especially in the right places. She held her hands out to me and told me that she was now my prisoner.

I asked Cathy if I was aloud to cut pieces off the rope, and was told that I had to, so I could use it on all of them. I pulled off about ten feet and asked Marlene to find me some scissors. She quickly came back with a large pair and handed them to me. I cut the rope, then pulled Kim's arms behind her. She commented sarcastically that I was really strong and forceful as I started to wind the rope around her wrists.

I used the full ten feet on her wrists, then unwound another long piece and cut it off. I asked Kim where she wanted me to finish tying her up, and she laughed, then explained in a joking sort of way that if I was kidnapping her, I wouldn't be asking those types of questions. She then commented on how tight her bonds were, as she attempted to move her arms around, forcing out her large breasts.

I was really getting nervous, and I was trying to decide where I'd like to tie her when Cathy blurted out that I should gag her first. Marlene agreed, then asked me if she could do it.

I don't know what came over me because I was also so shy about this, but I told Marlene that Kim was my prisoner and I was going to tie her my way. Kim started chuckling as I wound up a thick white hand towel. I told her to open up and say aahh. As soon as she did, I tied it tightly around her head forcing her mouth wide open.

She looked good, real good as she was attempting to say something, but her thick cleave gag allowed minimal sounds. Kim's face was on the chubby side, so the gag really looked tight as her cheeks puffed out over the cloth. I pushed her onto the couch and forced her to lie down, then tied her ankles tightly together. She really was struggling and mmmphing really nice, as she kept forcing out her massive breasts and shaking her large butt nice and slowly.

The other two girls had been making wisecracks and stupid comments, but became real quite when I finished tying Kim up. I had even given her a playful slap on her butt, saying, "that should hold you". Kim responded to that with a muffled squeal, a quick squirm and a dirty look.

I grabbed the coil of rope and pulled another good length, and told Cathy that she was next. She looked at Marlene and gave her a quick nervous smile. I tied her wrists behind her back and gagged her the same way I did to Kim.

Cathy was built much like Marlene. She wasn't quite as tall, but she was also into jazz dancing, so everything was real firm. She also had a large porportion of breasts, much larger than Marlene's, but smaller than Kim's. She had shoulder length brown wavy hair, brown eyes and rich full lips. She also tested the ropes holding her wrists and the cleave gag that silenced her.

I grabbed her arms and helped her sit on the floor. I then sat down on top of her legs forcing them together, then tied her ankles with the coil of rope before cutting the piece off. As I stood up, I couldn't help but watch her struggle. I asked her if she was okay, and she nodded yes.

As I was tying up Marlene, Kim was able to get off the couch and lay down on the floor. Marlene commented that the three of them could roll around together. As I was about to gag her, she asked me to kiss her, which I quickly obliged. She whispered to me that as long as I didn't keep her tied up all night, I was going to be one lucky fellow. She then told me to gag her.

I left all three girls rolling around on the living room floor. All three had their hands tied behind them, their ankles tied together and their mouths gagged. Kim seemed to be trying hardest to get loose. She knew I liked it when she struggled and she was showing off for me.

I watched them squirm and mmff for about 40 minutes, teasing them every so often about undoing them or rubbing their noses and making them itchy, before I finally untied them. All three seemed really excited about the experience. Cathy talked about it all evening, mentioning that it was fun, and Kim actually told me that she needed some practice so next time she'd be able to get out of it.

Marlene spent most of the evening sitting on my knee every chance she got, making references to me being much younger than her and so much less experienced in everything. Eventually we started kissing, and ended up doing something that isn't to be discussed on this forum.

Anyhow, that was an awesome experience. One of the girls and I got together one more time after that for some good old fashioned bondage fun. Which one of them you ask. Tune in next time and find out.