Villan : 04 - Bratty Little Sister (ff/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Villan : 04 - Bratty Little Sister (ff/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Villan's stories
04 - Bratty Little Sister
Story index at the bottom

Villan

Hello again folks. I thought I'd tell you another episode about my experiences with Dianne and Marlene.

Anyway, the night after Dianne "borrowed" Marlene's birth certificate and bought booze, we went to the party. Our group of friends was the youngest there and the only ones under age. We also were by far the drunkest, as we basically tore right into all the booze we brought.

A few days later, Dianne, Liz and I were alone, sitting around watching television, when Marlene came home from work. She came into the living room, sat down, looked at Dianne and said that she had run into Willie's sister Brenda. She went on to tell us about how embarrassed she'd been when Brenda told her about how drunk and stupid Dianne had been. Brenda had also told her all about the night her and her friends tied up Dianne and Liz and how close they had become to being bound and gagged again that night.

Dianne just snickered, and made a reference to the fact that the last time she was able to get loose. Marlene told her that that wasn't the point she was trying to make, but Dianne laughed in her face. Dianne said that she really didn't care what Brenda thought, and if her and her stupid friends tried to tie her up again they'd be sorry. She went on to brag about how she managed to free her wrists, and rights should have allowed them to tie up Brenda and her friends.

The image of this was pressed deeply into my head, and has remained there since. The girls argued for awhile about how to handle drinking and the evils of alcohol. Dianne was acting as stubborn as she could possibly be, so Marlene left and went into her room.

I had promised my parents that I would run some errands for them, so I got up to leave telling them I'd be back later. Dianne walked me to the door, kissed me and said in a disgusted voice that her sister was acting like a total suck, and that she remembered many incidents when Marlene had been our age.

After dinner I walked back over. When I arrived, Kim and Marlene were sitting on the front porch sipping beer. I jokingly asked Marlene why she was partaking in the horrible pastime of beer drinking. Marlene just laughed and told me that when I grow up and learn how to drink properly she wouldn't have any problem with me having a few beers. We sat around and chatted for a couple of minutes, before I got up to go into the house. When I did, the two girls smirked at each other then told me they'd see me later.

I walked in the door and called Dianne, but there was no response. When I called a second time, I noticed that both Marlene and Kim had followed me inside. Both girls had a huge grin on their faces. When Kim asked me if everything was okay, I knew something was up. Marlene rubbed her hand across my cheek and told me that her and I could probably spend some really good quality time together, all because her little sister couldn't keep her big mouth shut.

She told me that Dianne told Kim about how she and Liz had tied her up and stole her ID. She continued to say that when Dianne bragged about how she was able to free herself one night, and untie Liz, Liz told her to shut up, then said that she would have been able to eventually get loose.

I kind of figured where this was going, and I really was excited to find out what happened. As the girls were explaining that they challenged each other to see who could free themselves faster, I was quickly walking down the hall towards Dianne's room. They weren't there, so I peeked into Marlene's. She pushed me inside, then walked in and shut the door behind her. She put her arms around me and said that Dianne would never know if we...

Before she could finish her sentence, I politely pushed her aside, and told her that I'd like to see where she was. Marlene rolled her eyes and told me to check the basement. I left her room and quickly walked down the hall towards the basement door. I opened it, turned on the light and ran down the stairs finding the most delicious site I ever saw. Liz, who was dressed in a pink halter-top and her patented cutoff shorts and Dianne, dressed in tight blue jeans, bare-feet and tank-top, were tied tightly to chairs, back to back. They were also gagged very convincingly.

Both girls were tied exactly the same. Their hands were tied together behind the back of the chairs. Several lengths of rope were strictly wrapped around their chest (just below their breasts) holding them tightly. Their legs were tied together at the knees and ankles and lashed to both the seat and leg brace. Their gags were constructed of a rolled up washcloth, two pieces of duct tape and an ace bandage that covered the bottom of their faces from just below their noses to just under their chins.

I could tell that they had been there for awhile as they both were really frustrated at their situation. They were both shaking their heads and attempting to mmpphh out instructions to me. I stood and watched the two of them try and lean forward and attempt to convince me to untie them.

Kim had followed me downstairs. She instructed me that they were to stay like that for at least another half-hour. She continued to say that tying them to chairs as well as the gags were her idea. She said that they'll never get out of that, and nobody would ever hear them.

Both girls were totally helpless and they looked upset. Their eyes were as wide as saucers, as they pushed their gagged faces towards me and attempted to plead for their release. Marlene told me to leave them alone for awhile because they needed to be taught a lesson. Kim gently took hold of my arm and guided me towards the stairs.

The three of us slowly walked back upstairs watching the two girls fight their bonds and moan through their gags. We got upstairs and Kim shut the door. She joked and said that she didn't know why they seemed so upset, because they both asked to be tied like that.

I was really excited and Marlene kept touching me and remarking how I must be in seventh heaven. She explained to Kim that I was her favorite little pervert and that I had a bondage fetish. They were making fun of me as Marlene explained how excited I got when she was tied up, and we were alone together. She also remarked about how I appeared really nervous and how something was definitely up and aroused.

They were both sitting next to me, stroking my shoulders, arms and legs, teasing me about how excited I was, when I stood up. I told them that I was going to let them go and they followed me down the stairs trying to convince me not to.

Neither girl was any closer to freeing herself. I pulled the elasticized cloth off Dianne's mouth and as I yanked off the tape she attempted to squeal. I then pulled the blue washcloth from her mouth. She was really angry as she commanded that I untie her. As I did, I couldn't help but watch Liz struggle and moan helplessly.

Me watching her just made Dianne madder, especially with Marlene and Kim making sarcastic comments on how I was [sentence missing in original post]

For the rest of the night Dianne would barely speak to anybody, especially me. She was mad at Marlene and Kim for leaving her for close to two hours, and at me for practically drooling all over Liz in her helpless state. I figured it was pointless talking to her so when Kim was ready to leave, I asked her to drive me home.

Unfortunately, Dianne broke up with me the next day, ending a pretty good physical relationship. The news didn't go over to well with me, because I had stayed faithful to her, despite all of Marlene's advances. It also ruined a good friendship between her brother and I.

Anyway, people must move on, and I did. However there has been a few more experiences, some even better than those with Dianne. So, please stay tuned and I'll try and post them later.