Villan : 03 - Sisters Fight (ff/f )

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Villan : 03 - Sisters Fight (ff/f )

Post by Canuck100 »

Villan's stories
03 - Sisters Fight
Story index at the bottom

Villan

Fri Feb 05 16:52:26 Eastern Standard Time 1999

Hello again folks. Again I'd like to express my gratitude to all you writers. Your stories are all pretty cool, but I especially like hearing from the girls. I get all warm and squishy inside when they talk about how they were helplessly bound and gagged.

This is basically an ongoing story. It concerns a girlfriend I had in my late teenage years. Dianne just loved it when I tied her up. During my last story, I told you about how her older sister and her two friends caught us playing a kidnap name in her living room. Dianne was pretty embarrassed about it, so she pretty well had put a stop to the tie-ups because she didn't want to get caught and didn't feel safe.

One Friday morning Dianne, her friend Liz and I were sitting in Dianne's living room discussing a party that we going to be going to the next night at Liz's boyfriends. None of us were of legal age so we were discussing how we could get some beer or liquor.

Dianne's sister Marlene came out of the kitchen and sat down in the living room with us. She was in her early twenty's and very good looking. She was wearing a short cotton nightgown that really showed off her beautiful body. Being a jazz dancer, she was well toned, with strong beautiful legs, a firm butt and a great chest.

Marlene crossed her perfect legs and swung her bare feet back and forth while she drank her tea. She had overheard us talking and informed us that there was no way that she'd buy us any booze. She sipped at her tea and told us that we were much to young and young kids like us usually act like total jerks when we're drunk. She taunted us and said that drugs and booze account for most teen pregnancies and as she winked at me she continued to say that she didn't want her baby sister being seduced by somebody as cute as me.

Dianne and Marlene started to argue playfully about who would be the easiest to be seduced. It was all in good fun and both Liz and I were chuckling pretty good. Finally Dianne called her something really good and rude, Marlene laughed and grabbed her saying that she'd pay big time for that comment.

The two sisters started wrestling and actually ended up on the floor. I was surprised (and aroused) to see Dianne get the advantage. She was on top of Marlene and was attempting to pin her. Both girls were laughing and I was getting one hell of a show. I had a great view of Marlene's pink bikini panties as she attempted to swing her legs across Dianne's waist. Once she managed that, she easily reversed the situation and ended up on top of her, pinning her down.

Marlene started laughing as Dianne grunted and struggled to free herself. She told her to apologize or she was going to be real sorry. When Dianne refused, Marlene looked at me and told me to get the rope and a gag.

Dianne started to shout at me to stop, but Marlene clamped a hand over her mouth, so I was off to Dianne's room to retrieve our bondage gear. When I returned, I saw that Marlene had managed to roll Dianne over onto her stomach. She still kept her hand gagged as she was lying heavily upon her. "Give me the rope so we can tie her up" she sad excitedly.

I threw over a length, and she let go of her mouth then pulled Dianne's arms tightly behind her. Dianne demanded that Marlene stop. She also looked at me and said in a real serious voice that I had better get her off her. Liz also said to both Marlene and I that she didn't think that we should tie her up. Marlene just laughed and told us that Dianne was going to pay. Liz and I looked at each and knew right away that we'd better stop her, so we both pulled her off.

Marlene was still laughing when she told us that we weren't any fun and she joked that anybody who talked as much as Dianne should be kept gagged. She told us that we should all grab her and tie her right up. Dianne picked up the rope that was on the floor and smiled at Marlene. She then looked at Liz and said that maybe Marlene should be tied up.

Marlene's eyes widened right up and she shook her head as said that we wouldn't dare. Dianne lunged at her, but Marlene moved out of the way and backed right into me. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her against me not wanting to hurt her. She tilted her head back and gave me a sexy pleading look, then asked me to help her. Before I could say anything, both Dianne and Liz had grabbed her and forced her to the floor.

Marlene was much stronger than the two of them, so she was able to put on a good fight but before to long, the two girls managed to pin her. I could tell that Liz was really getting into it, because she was grinning from ear to ear. She told Dianne to hold her tight because she was going to tie her feet.

This was one of the most exciting things I'd ever witnessed. Marlene and Dianne wrestling around was pretty cool also, but this was great. Marlene was starting to look scared and I guess that's what was really turning me on. She was attempting to kick her legs but Liz straddled them and began tying them together just above the ankles. When Marlene tried to scream, Dianne covered her mouth. Dianne then told Liz to hurry because Marlene was almost getting loose, she let go of her mouth and used both arms to hold her down.

Marlene started screaming as Liz finished tying her ankles, the two girls were able to roll Marlene over onto her stomach and force her arms behind her back. Dianne held her wrists together while Liz unraveled the rope then tied them together. When they were finished they both stood up and laughed at Marlene who was just starting to try and work herself free. Marlene glared at them as she attempted to pull her wrists apart. "You'd better let me go right this instant" she told them angrily. When the girls just laughed, she looked at me and said that if I knew what was good for me I'd better let her go.

Before I could respond, Dianne said, "he does know what's good for him, me" she then laughed and continued to say that that is why I wasn't going to let her go. I was too excited for anything, here was this gorgeous woman bound hand and foot dressed very skimpily, and struggling around in front of me, acting very pissed off. I watched eagerly as Liz picked up the same terry cloth that I had used on Dianne before, kneel down by Marlene's head and gag her.

I asked the girls what they were going to do now that they had her all tied up, and Liz laughed hysterically while telling us about her great idea. Dianne was going to borrow Marlene's birth certificate, and they would be able to buy our booze for the party the following night.

This statement really upset Marlene. She started ummphing and struggling and tried to kick Dianne as she started going through her purse. Marlene had managed to sit herself up, and crawl over to where Dianne was, but once Dianne found the certificate she put the purse down on the floor, stuck the certificate in her face, laughed and walked away telling Liz and I that we should get going.

If Marlene weren't already tied, she would have been fit to be. She was extremely pissed off. She tried to scream at us but Liz had tied the gag really tight. I felt kind of concerned (as well as excited) about how Marlene was acting. I told the girls that somebody should stay with her in case something happened.

Dianne agreed and fortunately volunteered me, because Liz had the car and Dianne the identification. With agreeing to that, they left. I sat on the living room chair and stared at Marlene as she attempted to work herself free. She looked absolutely delicious struggling on the floor wiggling, squirming and of course, mmmffing.

I asked her if she'd like me to help her sit on the couch, and she nodded yes. I got down on my knees and slid my right arm underneath her knees right by her thighs and placed my left arm around the small of her back. I then stood up lifting her, then carried her over to the couch and placed her down. She adjusted her position so she was sitting properly. She watched my every move as I walked back over to the easy chair.

We just sat there and looked at each other. I was scared that she'd realize that I was severely turned on. I asked if she would scream if I took off her gag, and when she shook her head no, I walked over and pulled it out of her mouth, over her chin and left it tied loosely around her neck. Before she said anything, she moved her jaw around a few times then she asked me why I liked tying up girls so much.

I was flabbergasted. I didn't know what to say, so I blushed really noticeably and blurted out that it was Liz and Dianne and not I. As she laughed at me I continued that I wanted to stay back so I could help her escape. I then sat down beside her and reached out to untie her wrists.

She just smiled at me and said I could leave her tied up if I wanted, because she thought this was kind of fun and exciting, having such a cute kidnapper and all. Just as she said this she leaned over towards and fell into my lap, looked up and smiled. She twisted a little, grinned and said, "You are enjoying this aren't you"?

As I helped her back up, she continued to taunt me. She called her sweet little pervert and asked me if I was going to gag her before the girls got back. After telling her that I wasn't sure, she said that I should because she knew how much I liked it.

She told me to go to the linen closet and get a facecloth to shove into her mouth because she could probably spit out the gag that Liz used. I quickly obeyed her, and when I returned with it, she asked me not to tell any of her friends about this, to which I strongly agreed. I then rolled up the facecloth, shoved it deep into her mouth, then replaced the terry cloth, ensuring it was good and tight.

Once she was securely gagged she started to pretend to plead with me to release her. She moved he body every way possible to try and show me how helpless she was. Finally she helped herself onto the floor, laid there, struggled and moaned for approximately ten minutes until Dianne and Liz returned.

When they came into the house I released Marlene, pulling off her gag then untying her. She told Dianne that if she ever did that again to her there would be more trouble than she'd ever be able to handle. She then snuck me a wink and a smile and went down the hall to her room.

Liz and Dianne started to tell me how great of a plan they just pulled off, but I cut them off and told them that we should keep this to ourselves. Fortunately, they had already decided to. That's when I realized that I might have another chance with Marlene.

Stay tuned to find out.

Villan