PH : 08 - Alexandra is introduced to our tie-up games (mm/fff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

PH : 08 - Alexandra is introduced to our tie-up games (mm/fff)

Post by Canuck100 »

PH's stories
08 - Alexandra is introduced to our tie-up games
Story index at the bottom

By PH

Mon Feb 01 02:06:07 Europa, normaltid 1999

The days that followed the beach party at Joe's, Jenny's and Sarah's beach were warm and lazy. We did the usual stuff fourteen year old kids do. We spent the days at the beach or out in the boat. In the evenings we often went to the nearby camping site. Joe's parents and his uncle and family lived in a huge summer house on a large estate by the lake, my parents had a smaller house in the same area and about a mile away was a camping site.

They offered small cottages to summer guests and there was a big field for caravans and tents. No one had ever seen a mobile home in those days. The camping site was managed by a man and his wife from the nearby small town. They had two children, Alexandra, fifteen at the time, and her brother Mike, sixteen.

Alexandra, or Alex as she was called, and Mike had both been to the beach party. Alex was the one who happily had joined Jenny and Sarah in tickling Joe and me as we stood tied to posts at the beach during the party. Alex had enjoyed this very much, and the following week she continuously teased us about what had happened.

When we visited the camping site she would comment on how cute we had looked as we stood there all tied up and gagged, and how funny it had been to tickle us and shoot at us with water pistols. Alex usually worked in the little shop at the site during the days, but was free to join us in the evenings. She was a real chatter-box and never stopped talking. Mike had to help his father with maintenance during the days, but he sometimes joined us for a game of miniature golf or something else.

I got the impression that Jenny and Sarah thought Alex was OK, but that both of them had secret crushes on Mike. That was the reason they wanted to hang around the camping site in the evenings. Mike was his sister's total opposite. He rarely said much and was polite and easy going, while Alex talked all the time, usually before thinking, and always spoke her mind right out. In those days I thought Alex was fun to be around, but her teasing got me very irritated.

When we were younger Alex and Mike did not live at the camping site, so they had not taken part in our games of pirates and cowboys. I suppose that is why Alex showed such interest in the fact that Joe and I had been tied up during the party. All her chatter about being tied up started me and Joe to plan something very special for Alex regarding this form of recreation.

We didn't really know how Alex would react if we just grabbed her and tied her up one day, so we talked about it with Mike. He said that Alex probably would get very mad, scream and go on, but he thought she would find it exciting. Of course, as her older brother, this comment of his was very natural. Who wouldn't want their younger, bratty sister tied up and taught a lesson?

We decided to trick Alex to come to the boat house one evening, and then we would get her for what she had done during the beach party. We would never be able to persuade her to come over to visit us, so we had to include Jenny and Sarah in our scheme. They would invite Alex to an all-girls sleep over, and we would show up and have our fun. To be on the safe side we told Mike about this, and he thought it to be a great idea.

The evening came some days later and Alex arrived at the main house. She was dressed in blue jeans and a dark-blue sweater and carried a small bag. Jenny and Sarah greeted her and the girls went over to the boat house to get ready for the sleep over. About one hour later the grown ups at the main house had retired for the night. I was supposed to sleep over in Joe's room, but Joe and I silently sneaked out of the main house and over to the boat house. We had kicked off our shoes and moved without sound. We could hear the girls in the room above talking about this and that. Alex's voice could be heard for miles away!

There was a sort of balcony running around the side of the boat house, from the front side and through to the back. We climbed the tree behind the boat house and on to the balcony. We had a perfect view into the up stairs room. As usual at sleep overs, mattresses had been pulled out on the floor to sleep on and the girls lay on them chatting away. They were on their stomachs, in that typical girl-position with legs bent at the knees and crossed ankles. Just waiting to be hog-tied.

Alex had her long dark hair in a single braid falling down her back. She had kicked off her shoes and was barefoot, still in jeans and sweater. I thought she looked lovely. Sarah and Jenny both had t-shirts, Sarah with cut-off jeans and Jenny with Adidas track-suit bottoms. Sarah's red hair was in a ponytail and Jenny had her long blonde hair collected on top of her head in a rubber band. Sarah and Jenny knew we would come and tie Alex up, but they didn't know we would include them in our little game as well. After all, they had kidnapped us and tied us to the posts, so we had all the rights for revenge according to the rules of our game.

We climbed down and simply walked up the stairs and into the room. Sarah and Jenny greeted us and asked us to join them, and Alex, a little uneasy at first, soon relaxed and continued to let her mouth work. Soon she was into the subject of us being tied up at the beach. She asked us how it had felt, and why the girls had done that to us. After a while I interrupted her and asked her if she never had been tied up. She answered that her brother used to tie her to trees when they were younger, but she had never experienced being kidnapped like that.

-Well, it's time you tried it, I explained with a big grin.
-Right now? Eh, OK, she said. I never thought it would be that easy.
-You can't tie me to tight, she said, and you girls see to that they release me when I say so!
-If you're able to say anything, Jenny mumbled.
-OK, put your hands behind you, I ordered.

Alex placed her hands crossed behind her and I got the first rope out and started tying her. Soon her hands were securely tied and cinched and rope went around her waist. I tied her bare feet together and then sat her up. With thick rope I tied her arms tightly to her sides and her legs got several loops from the thighs and down to her ankles. Alex chatted all the time and when I was done she said:

-This wasn't too bad!

I held a bandana with a fairly big knot on it in front of her and her eyes widened.

-You're not going to stick that mgwgh!

In went the gag and I tied the bandana behind her head, pressing the knot all the way in. And there was silence!

We all sat back and admired that perfect picture; Alex the marathon talker, tied and gagged. And we loved it. She had a wonderful expression on her face. Her forehead frowned as her eyes were wide open. She had a little wrinkle across her little button nose and her lips were drawn back by the gag with the knot filling up her mouth nicely. She was obviously working out how to communicate while being gagged, and soon realized that her limited means of conversation now were reduced to muffled Mgwgh-sounds.

Sitting up on the floor she tested her bonds. She moved about a bit and tried to turn her hands and arms. She also wiggled her toes and tried to move her legs. After a while she lay down on her side, and then on her stomach. She lifted her head and turned it, trying to see her own hands, and how they were tied. She also tried to lift her feet up to her hands and getting at the knots around her ankles, but with the hands secured to the small of her back, she couldn't. After about a quarter of an hour she started grunting and mumbling from behind her gag, trying to say something. This we ignored.

Now it was time for Jenny and Sarah. We had decided to capture and tie them up as well. It would be great fun with three tied up girls to play with. On a given command we grabbed one girl each and started to wrestle them to the floor. Maybe they had anticipated this, because they didn't put up much of a fight. Both girls liked the challenge of being tied up, and they knew we would retaliate sooner or later. Alex whetted us tie the other two girls with wide-eyed excitement. After some good handiwork Sarah and Jenny lay on the floor, tied good and both gagged with a bandana with a knot on it. We had tied their feet and legs with several loops and their arms were pressed to their bodies by at least fifteen loops each.

We let them twist and turn on the floor while we prepared the next phase of our revenge. For those who have read my previous stories, you know that in our little gang we enjoyed the privilege of having some fun with our prisoners. As we spent nearly all the time during summer barefoot, it was very natural to tickle a bound prisoner. Everyone had to endure this, and once you were captured, you knew what was to come.

In the room at the boat house we had some old furniture, and one object was an old, huge sofa, probably something that had been there for ages. It was made of heavy birch-wood with nice pillows covering the seat and back rest. At one wall was a bench made of solid wood and without a back rest. We carried the bench over to the sofa and placed it in front of it, about half a metre from it. We then picked Alex up from the floor and carried her to the sofa, and placed her sitting in it with her legs resting on the seat of the bench, and her feet in the air just off the seat. With some medium thick rope we tied her feet securely in place, rendering her legs immobile. Then we took some more rope and tied one end around her upper body and secured it to the back frame of the sofa. She was now sitting totally immobile with her legs straight out.

This procedure was repeated placing Sarah and Jenny on each side of Alex, tied to the sofa and with their legs tied to the bench. We also tied their upper bodies together with Alex so they were snuggling up nicely to each other.

The expressions in their eyes, wide above the gags, told us that they knew what was coming. We removed their gags and immediately angry words started to come from Alex. She had been gagged for nearly an hour and was now mouthing away her reactions on being tied up for so long. We placed a blind fold on each girl and explained the rules of this new little game. The game was a silence game and they were to keep perfectly silent. Not a word, giggle or sound would be allowed. The first one to utter a sound would be the loser and she would be gagged again. The second would be runner up and also gagged again. The one to keep silent the longest would be the winner and the winner would be released, while the other two would be kept tied up for the remainder of the night.

Protests were uttered immediately, but we told them to be quiet or there would be severe punishment. Both Sarah and Jenny knew what we were up to, and Alex guessed. We positioned ourselves before their feet and started to tickle their soles and toes. As they were blind folded they couldn't see it coming and the tickling made them look very funny. They pressed their lips shut and tried to muffle the giggles that wanted to come out. Alex had never been tickled this way before and curled her toes trying to stop us from tickling them. This was our revenge for her tickling us as we had been tied to the posts on the beach, and we enjoyed ourselves as much as she had. Soon she broke out with hysterical laughter. Alex the looser pleaded not to be gagged again, but soon the bandana with the well-chewed knot was back in her mouth. We now concentrated on Sarah and Jenny. They both had much experience of being tickled so it came to a clash of titans. They bit their lips and shook with silent laughter, but after some minutes Jenny couldn't hold it and started to laugh. She was gagged, and Sarah was released.

Sarah happily helped us to reposition the two prisoners, now both gagged but without blind folds. We tied them together back to back and looped several coils of rope around them from the shoulders and down to their feet. They were lying on their sides on the floor trying to be comfortable. We tickled them a bit more, and then we left them there on a matters helplessly tied and gagged and promised to come back and untie them in the morning. They would have some interesting hours during the night, trying to get free. Very angry muffled sounds came from Alex and the look in her eyes said she would be furious when released.

We went out on the dark beach and sat in the sand and watched the stars for half an hour. Then we went back and released them. As we untied their gags and then the ropes we asked if they really believed we would have left them there all night, and Jenny said she was confident we would release them sooner. Alex wasn't angry at all, but said this was one of the most exciting games she had played! She was a bit crossed at us for tickling her so cruelly though. She said she just couldn't wait to get the chance to tickle us back!