Villan : 02 - Tying up Dianne Again (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Villan : 02 - Tying up Dianne Again (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Villan's stories
02 - Tying up Dianne Again
Story index at the bottom

Villan

Thu Jan 28 13:49:10 Eastern Standard Time 1999

Hi again folks. Before I start telling you another story concerning my old girlfriend, I thought I'd mention that I really enjoy this site. There's been some awesome story's, but the ones I prefer, are the ones from the ladies. It's really cool reading about them being bound and gagged in their own words.

Anyway, one morning that same summer, I phoned Dianne to see what she was up to. She told me her sister Marlene was going to go shopping, and her mother and brother Mike were working. She told me to come over and have some fun. It wasn't often that we got to spend any time alone together, so I was gone like a shot from a cannon.

When I arrived, Marlene was still there because her friends were picking her up. She was teasing Dianne about having the house to herself and being able to do whatever she wanted with me. Dianne took it in good stride and I felt pretty proud and excited. It was a real turn on, that Marlene was sort of flirting with me.

When her friends pulled in the driveway she left saying, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do". Dianne laughed and pushed her out the door telling her to shut up. She then looked at me and asked me what I wanted to do. I walked over to her and kissed her and said that I'd like to have some fun (I didn't exactly use those words, but I'm sure you get the idea).

She then freaked me right out. She told me that if I tied her up, I could do anything I wanted to. She explained that if she got loose she wasn't going to let me do anything, but if she couldn't get free within half an hour, we'd do anything I wanted. I asked her why, and she told me that it's fun trying to get loose, especially if you can't. She then started walking down the hall toward her room. She looked at me as she opened her door and asked me if I was coming.

I hurried down the hall, walked into her room and watched her bring out the ropes that Marlene and I used on her a few weeks before. She threw them on the bed, and went to her dresser where she pulled a long piece of white terrycloth out of her drawer. As she wound it up she jokingly said that she wasn't going to be able to give me any directions. I watched her in total ecstasy as she opened her mouth and tightly cleave gag herself. She then looked at me with a sarcastically puzzled expression, and tried to mmmff out the question "now what?"

I gently pushed her onto her bed and made her roll over on to her stomach. As I did this she put her hands behind her back, crossing them at the wrists, then started struggling and mmffing. I took one of the ropes and tied her wrists together so tight that she squealed when I tied the knot. I then did the same to her ankles. Once I finished she was wiggling her body around on the bed, rolling from her stomach to her side then back again. I thought I was going to faint when she looked at me and shook her head and mmffed out the words no and help me.

She was pretending that I had just kidnapped her and she was trying to free herself. I watched her roll onto her back and bridge herself so she could try and slip her wrists underneath her bum. As she moved her knees up and down I grabbed them and said in an evil voice, "maybe I should tie these together". She looked at me, widened her eyes to let me know that she'd like it, then started shaking her head again and mmffing out a couple of muffled no's.

I ran down the stairs to the basement, and started looking for the length of rope that I had found when I was with Marlene. It wasn't were we left it so I looked all over the basement, but never found it. I ran back up to Dianne's room and told her again in an evil voice that she was lucky because I couldn't find anymore rope. She just looked at me and pouted through her gag.

I watched her struggle for close to an hour, before I untied her. When I pulled her gag off she asked me why I left her for more than the half-hour. I told her that the deal was that I could do anything I wanted, and that's what I did. As I untied her ankles, she laughed at me and said, "You really liked that didn't you"? I was a bit embarrassed, and said that I thought it was kind of fun. I helped her off the bed, turned her around and undid the rope holding her wrists together.

She told me that the kind of rope that Brenda and Lori used on her was much more comfortable, she also said that the rope I used hurt, especially since I tied it so tight.

I told her I was sorry, but I didn't want her to get loose. She then really turned me on as she said we should go shopping sometime and buy some of the rope the girls used on her. She also added that we could get enough for her knees and arms also. I was dumbfounded as I said, "sure, that would be really neat, how about if we go later today?" She said sure, then lied back onto her bed (this site won't allow me to say what happened next, but again I'm sure you get the idea).

Afterwards Dianne told me that if we went to the hardware store right away, I could kidnap her before Marlene got home. I got up right away and dressed telling her that if she wanted to do that again we should get moving. Man was I excited, I thought to myself that there was a hardware store about a mile away, we get there and be back within an hour's time. I told her that, and she got really giddy and started dressing quickly. She told me that she really enjoyed getting tied up, and that this was going to be fun.

When we got there, we went straight to the fastening department and started checking out the prices of the nylon marine rope. She started feeling them all, determining which type would feel the best against her. She actually wound some around her wrist in front of the sales girl. The girl looked at me and smiled the way somebody would if they thought you were nuts. She asked Dianne how much we wanted, and Dianne said "about a hundred feet". She measured it off, and taped it at the hundred-foot mark. She told us that this was to make sure it didn't fray as she cut it. I was kind of nervous as I paid for it, because I felt that everybody was watching us, and knew what we were up to.

We laughed as we hurried back to her house, not really believing what we had just done. When we got home Dianne went down to the workshop in the basement and came back with some electrical tape and a pair of shears.

"Lets cut off the lengths you'll need to tie me up with", she said to me.

I watched in amazement as she pulled off about ten feet, wrap some tape around it and cut it off. She then did it a second time. Next she started wrapping the remainder of the rope around her thighs just above the knees several times, taped it, then cut it.

"There" she said, "go ahead kidnap me and leave me bound and gagged (I love when women use that phrase).

I went into her room and brought back the gag she kept stashed in her drawer. As I started tying her hands behind her back, I asked how long she wanted to be tied up for. She told me to keep her tied up for at least twenty minutes. When I finished tying her hands, I sat her down on the couch and made her lie down. I tied her ankles together, then sat her back up. As I wound up the gag I asked her if she had any last words, and she giggled and said that I'd never get away with this. She then opened her mouth and as I tightly tied it between her teeth she mmffed and pretended to struggle.

I then picked up the length of rope she cut for her knees, and tied them tightly together. I grabbed her by the arms and forced her onto the floor, rolling her onto her stomach. She looked up at me, and when I started tying her upper arms as close as possible together, she tried her best to complain. Once I tied them, I helped her sit up, and I stated wrapping the remainder of the rope around her body just below her breasts, holding her arms tight to her back.

I stood up and watched her sit on the floor as she struggled against her bonds. She looked absolutely perfect, but by the way she mmffed through gag, I don't think that she was that happy. While she was struggling she fell over onto her side and each time she tried to get up, she'd fall back over. Dianne was completely helpless and I was enjoying every second of it.

Then it happened. It's funny now, but at the time the two us just about had heart attacks. A car pulled into the driveway, and we heard Marlene and her two friends get out. I jumped onto the floor and started untying her hands, but I was panicking so much that I couldn't get anything loose. While Dianne was mmffing for real urging me to hurry, the door opened and in walked Marlene and her friends Cathy and Kim.

I'll never forget the look on their faces when they first saw Dianne. Marlene started laughing hysterically, she said that she expected us to be in a romantic way and she started taunting Dianne about her helpless condition. I tried to pull off Dianne's gag, but Marlene stopped me by pushing my hands away. When she told her friends that this is the only way anybody has ever gotten Dianne to shut up, they both laughed. Dianne was getting pissed off as Marlene and Cathy started pinching her bum and tickling her, so I decided I'd better get her untied immediately.

I pushed the girls away and pulled off Dianne's gag. Marlene teased her the whole time that I was untying her. Dianne was almost as embarrassed as I was, but it wouldn't stop her from telling Marlene to shut up, or we'd tie her up like that sometime. Marlene laughed real loud and said that she'd feel sorry for us if we tried.

As Dianne and I gathered up the rope we looked at each other and smiled. I guess we both got the same idea, but we'd have to plan it out together before we actually carried it out. So everybody, please stay tuned for the next episode entitled "Marlene's Ransom".