Kim : Boyfriend got tied (fff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Kim : Boyfriend got tied (fff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Boyfriend got tied

kim

Sun Jan 24 15:22:39 1999

Hi Everybody, This place is so cool. I really like reading all the stories. I just started playing bondage games and tie-up with my boyfriend a few weeks ago. Until than it all sounded kinda goofy.

It all started with my sister Jo and her girlfriend Melissa. These two are fascinated with anything having to do with bondage and are constantly looking for places like this. They are both fifteen and are always talking about growing up and dominating men. I don't know where they get these goofy ideas from.

Anyhow a couple of weekends ago my parents were away for a couple of days and I was sort of baysitting. My boyfriend Phil was over and and we were all just sitting around watching TV and bored out of our minds. Of course these two start talking about bondage and pretty soon asked Phil if they could tie him up. I was amazed that he agreed to it and even taunted them, saying that no girls could tie knots good enough to keep him hostage.

I thought the whole idea was stupid and kept watching TV as they went around getting stuff to use on him. It started off kind of funny. They were trying to tie his hands and arms behind his back but he kept getting loose. They had to do it a couple of times to get it right. He was just sort of laughed at them and even give them advice on how to do it better. I watched them for awhile but had alot of chores to get done and left them playing their little game. I didn't get back until about 20 minutes later when I heard Phil calling for me.

"Kim, Kim get in here!. Help me!!" When I walked into the den this is what I saw. They had wrapped Phil into a large throw rug we kept in the den so that just his head and feet stuck out.

About every 10 inchs or so they had tightened my dads belts around him so that he looked like a mummy, all wrapped up. They had rolled him onto his stomach and Jo was sitting on his back holding a pair of stockings. Melissa knelt beside him with a roll of duct tape.

"Oh, thank god you're here."

"What's the stockings and tape for ?" I asked.

"These girls are crazy, they're going to gag me. Get em off of me."

Melissa and Jo were just laughing out loud to each other. I should have told him that calling fifteen year old girls "crazy" was a compliment more than anything else.

"It's up to you Kim." Jo said as she dangled the stockings in Phil's face. He really was in a big jam but he was being so good natured about it, I think I knew then that he was secretly enjoying the whole thing.

"Oh, go ahead and gag him. He talks too much anyway." Phil got out a couple "NO's" and "WAIT's" in before he was muffled for good.

All three of us were laughing now and I ran out to get a camera. It was all so funny. He was always trying to be such a big shot and now he was as helpless as a baby. I couldn't use the regular camera so it took me awhile to find an old instant camera we had in the house. Then I had to find the film for it. By the time I got back to them, Melissa had removed Phil's socks and was sitting on the back of his leg's, exploring the soles of his feet with one of my mom's knitting needles. I saw that she had tied his big toes together with some yarn. Jo had gone back to watching TV and was laying out on the floor with her head on some pillows and had her feet resting on Phils shoulders. It was just so cool.

"Are you OK in there?" I asked. Jo answered "Oh, He's OK. Aren't you Phil." and nudged his head a couple of times with her foot.

I knelt beside his head and checked to make sure he was alright. He was a little frustrated to say the least. I guess I would be too if someone was tickling my feet and I couldn't move. He was trying to yell at me through the gag and the leather belts that held him were creacking as he struggled like crazy. I smiled back at him and promised I'd let him go as soon as we got some pictures of him. It was just such a satisfying feeling having him all bundled up and helpless like that. I told Melissa to stop tickling his feet and after she got up we rolled him over onto his back.

We stood over him for a while trying to decide what pictures to take. It felt kind of weird having him stare up at us, so as Jo went to go change into this hippy-chick costume she wore last Halloween, Melissa and I went for some ace bandages in order to tape his eyes closed. Now that he was blindfolded he really looked just like a mummy. Jo wore this really cute mini-skirt and go-go boots and I took some pictures of her standing over him. In one picture she put her foot on his throat and had her hands on her hips and everything. It was the coolest thing I had ever seen!

Anyhow we eventually untied him and he wasn't mad or anything. He was kind of worn out but I knew he sort of liked it. Real girl power. I've tied him up a couple of times since but nothing like that. He keeps hinting around that he'd like all three of us to tie him up again but I really doubt it. It was just sort of a spur of the moment thing to do on a boring afternoon.

But who knows, maybe we'll surprise him one of these days.