Dorain : 01 - Young Escape Artists (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Dorain : 01 - Young Escape Artists (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Dorain's stories
01 - Young Escape Artists
Story index at the bottom

By Dorain

Sun Jan 17 22:24:05 EST 1999

Greetings, all. I first came to this page a few days ago when someone posted a link to it on another board. I have thoroughly enjoyed the stories here; Doug and PH, your stories just seem to have so much depth of feeling in them; I loved them. Jon (McA) and Gillian; you two are great for being so open and prolific in your accounting of your tales. Since I enjoyed this page so much, I thought I'd post one of my own tales. Most of my stories feature the innocent tickling aspect; but since that usually required bondage of some kind, I thought that it would fit in here. Please Enjoy; I welcome feedback

When I was about 9 or 10 (Can't remember exact age), my friends and I were really into Escape Artists. We would take turns tying each other up, then timing how long it took for them to escape.

I was always the quickest to get out. One time, my 2nd cousin (I'll call him Rod) decided to make it more challenging for me. I was tied with my hands inside socks (clenched into fists), and tied behind my back. My upper arms were then tied down to my chest. Then I was rolled up in a couple of wool blankets, and they were tied across my chest, waist, knees and ankles. They tied ropes around my bare ankles, and secured them to the bottom of the bed I was on. Then they took the ends of a housecoat belt that they had tied around my shoulders at the beginning, and stretched me out. They finished it off with a blindfold (I had agreed to wear one so it would be harder to see the ropes and knots; the others thought that would give them a chance to beat my time; I had never bothered to tell them that I was double-jointed).

I started struggling to get loose, when I felt something pointy touch my bare right foot. Next thing I knew, someone was tickling my feet. I lost my concentration,...okay, okay! Truthfully, I started thrashing and laughing like crazy. I could barely move; there was no way I could pull my feet away! In between laughter, I screamed that they were cheating.

A voice that I knew was Rod's answered, saying:

"You never said we couldn't!"

I thrashed around, and finally got the blindfold off one eye, and saw what was happening. Rod had the feathered end of a dart going up and down my soles. Another friend (we'll call him Peter), decided to join in on the fun. He put down my digital watch which he was timing me with, and started wiggling his fingers across my soles. When his fingers reached the base of my toes, I nearly snapped all the ropes! I don't know how long he did it; all I remember was lying there panting, with my feet tingling. They had stopped tickling, but Peter and Darryl (a fake name for the 4th) were still smiling at me. Suddenly Rod stood up.

He was finishing pulling the laces out of my running shoes. He started threading the laces through my toes. It tickled horribly just feeling them slide down between my toes. Once there was a length between every toe on my right foot, he grabbed the ends, and started slowly sawing the laces back and forth between my toes. It was the most intense sensation I had ever felt! I tried to clench my toes, but one of the others grabbed my toes and pulled them up. All I could do was wriggle and thrash.

When he stopped, Peter said he wanted to try something. I weakly begged for mercy. Peter ignored me; and, taking off his own shoe, he removed the lace from it, and used it to tie my big toes together. He then took the 2 laces from Rod, and threaded them through the toes of both feet. I could only giggle; I was too weak to do anything else (except for desperately holding my bladder!). He then sawed the laces through ALL my toes at once. At this point I could only giggle hysterically, and occasionally beg for mercy.

Finally; mercifully they stopped. Once I had caught my breath, I slipped out of the bonds (fortunately, my thrashing around had loosened them a lot).

Since this board is concerned more with the actual bondage than the tickling, I'll try to describe how I did it; as best I can remember. At that age, I was able to flex my wrists down so that I could actually touch the inside of my forearm with my fingertips. The thrashing had resulted in the socks no longer holding my hands in a clenched fist. I slipped my fingers out of the socks, forcing them off. They had tied my wrists so that the knot was on the back of my hand, but twisting my elbows inward until they touched gave me enough slack to twist the knot around front where I untied it. After that, it was fairly simple to untie the bathrobe that passed under my arms to give them something to tie to the top of the bed to stretch me out. They thought by having the knot back between my shoulderblades, I wouldn't be able to undo it. I was actually glad for the blankets, since it hid my contortions from them (although, my struggles during the tickling resulted in a very hard knot to untie). After that, it was merely a matter of shimmying out of the blankets after I untied my ankles and toes.

When I finally stood on my still-tingling feet, they laughed and said I took 48 minutes (not too hard; especially since for some strange reason, no one else was bound to such an extreme degree as I always was!). Both Peter and Darryl beat my time, but when Rod took his turn, I had managed to get my hands on his shoe-laces. Once he was trussed up, I got my revenge! He seemed to be nearly as ticklish as I was. Of course, Peter and Darryl helped.

Soon, tickling became a common hazzard whenever we played escape artist.