PH : 07 - Sarah and Jenny take their revenge (ff/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

PH : 07 - Sarah and Jenny take their revenge (ff/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

PH's stories
07 - Sarah and Jenny take their revenge
Story index at the bottom

By PH

Sun Jan 17 04:39:48 Europa, normaltid 1999

Our tie up games the summer when I was fourteen were always based on the concept of revenge. When someone captured, kidnapped and tied another up, it was certain that revenge would follow. Sarah and Jenny had taken me to the old barn and left me there all tied up for Joe to find me. I had retaliated by kidnapping the girls, one after the other, and let the sister find the captive. This new form of game had been very funny and exciting to play. The girls however, thought I had been worse to them than they had been to me, so they wanted to get back at me. They also wanted revenge on Joe, who had helped in the kidnappings, but not yet been kidnapped himself.

About a week after Sarah's kidnapping we were alone at the beach by the boat house. The kid-brothers of Joe, Peter and Hank, were out fishing with their father and the girls father. The mothers were at some function down in the nearby small town. We had played an exciting game of volleyball on the beach and were now back at the boat house after a quick swim in the rather cold lake. Joe and I had changed into Levi's shorts and t-shirts and the girls both had jeans and sleeveless t-shirts. They both had their still wet hair in ponytails. We were all barefoot as usual. The parents had after much lobbying from Joe and the girls, decided to allow a beach-party that night. It would start at around seven, and we still had an hour or more to kill. Joe decided to go back to the main house and start preparing the drinks and food for the party.

As soon as he had left the girls proposed a tie up game. I knew what was to come, but I also knew they actually owed me one. I decided to let them go ahead. It could be fun to see what kind of revenge they had plotted. Anyway, they would have to release me before the other kids came around. Sarah brought some ropes and soon they were busy tying my hands behind me. They used a thin rope to tie my hands with the wrists crossed and proceeded to tie my ankles crossed as well. They had me roll over on my stomach and Jenny bent my legs at the knees, pressing them all the way so one heel touched my buttocks. She held my legs in that position while Sarah tied a rope around my hands and then to the ankles. She repeated this three or four times giving the rope no slack at all. When she was finished I was in a hog-tie that was the tightest I had ever experienced. They got some old rags and stuffed one in my mouth, then tied a long piece of cloth over the packing, pressing it further into my mouth and wound it around my head and completed a knot in my neck. At last they tied a piece of cloth over my eyes. I was confused they had only tied my hands and feet together, this couldn't be the final tying.

They dragged me behind the sofa and left me there. After a while Joe was back to ask something, and he was overpowered by his two female cousins. According to the sounds he didn't put up much of a struggle either. When they had finished tying Joe they left and wished us a nice time. They would be back in an hour to untie us before the party, they said. We didn't actually trust them, so we started to try to escape. I wiggled on the floor like a worm and slowly tried to slide from behind the sofa. We communicated by grunting behind our gags, homing in on the other's position like bats. I rolled on my side and used my thighs to push me in Joe's direction. Suddenly our heads collided rather painfully.

When we practiced different tie up positions and escaping Joe and I had worked out an exact way of trying to untie each other. Step one was to remove blind folds and gags. Joe was always number one to go, so I positioned my head facing away, and he got his hands to my neck and started to work on the knots of the gag and blind fold. He got the blindfold knot undone, but the gag was tied to tight for him to undo it with his tied hands. We changed positions and I undid the knots in his neck. We both rolled over and could see that we were hog-tied the same way. Both hog-ties were very tight and we had great difficulties to move.

As Joe was ungagged and I was gagged he did all the talking. I replied with muffled grunts. Joe said that we would try to undo the knots of the hog-ties, to make us more mobile. He slid down to my feet and tried to undo the knots there. He said that with his hands tied crossed it was very difficult. He then tried to undo the knots with his teeth, but that was no good either. We changed places and I went to work on the knots with my bound hands. My own hog-tie rope was done in a slipknot at the wrists and all the moving I did made it go very tight. It was very hard to work on the knots. Suddenly one went loose and Joe's hog-tie slackened.

He managed to get the loop around his ankles away and could sit up with his legs outstretched. His bare feet were tied with the ankles crossed, just as mine were, and this meant he could not get up and hop around. He rolled over to the sofa and sat up by it. He managed to get up in a kneeling position and then slowly worked his way towards the long work-bench at the far wall. He used his lower foot to push him forward a little bit at the time. At the work bench he tried to get hold of something to cut at the ropes with. This object he would try to take in his mouth.

As he was doing this, the girls returned. They were impressed with how successful we had been at getting Joe out of the hog-tie, but this did not count as an escape, they said. They quickly hog-tied Joe again and said that punishment was due. The next quarter of an hour they spent tickling us mercilessly. When the tickling was done they explained that they would take us for a little walk. They undid the hog-ties and untied our feet. They blindfolded us both and took my gag off. We were led out on the beach and towards the posts at the far end of the beach, that had been used to hang drying nets from.

At the posts they started by taking off our blindfolds and then untying our hands. We massaged our wrists that had red marks after the ropes. Now was the perfect time to escape, but abiding to the rules of our games, we just stayed and let the girls have their fun.

-Take off your shirts, said Jenny, smiling sweetly. A smile we both knew meant that she had some mischief in mind.

It was a quarter before seven in the evening and still warm, a couple of hours before the sun would set. We took off our shirts and the girls ordered us to stand with our backs to the posts and hold our hands behind them. We did as they said and they started to tie our hands with thin cord. The posts were rather thick so my hands just met at the back. I put one hand in the palm of the other while Sarah tied loop after loop around my wrists and then connected them with several loops around both wrists, completing it by tying the rope vertically around the connecting rope.

She took some thicker rope and tied my ankles the same way and then tied it several times around the post. Another thick rope was then tied around my upper body and the post, beginning at the shoulders and going down to my waist. My legs were tied the same way and when she was finished I was pressed to the post and totally immobile. I could turn my head, flex my hands and wiggle my toes in the sand, no more. I looked over at Joe and saw that he was cocooned the same way.

-Now it's time for the gags, explained Jenny. She took out two dirty looking old socks and two bandanas.

-Open wide you boys, she laughed, and pressed one sock into my mouth, quickly tying the bandana over it between my teeth. I grunted as she tied the knot in the back of my head as hard as she could.

-Well, that's a lovely pair of prisoners, don't you think?, said Jenny, and Sarah agreed.

-Let's go and get the others, said Sarah.

The girls raced away over the beach and left us there standing. Soon they returned, accompanied by several other girls and boys. All were barefoot in swimsuits or shorts and t-shirts. Jenny triumphantly told us they were going to have the beach-party with us as special guests tied up all the time!

Cans of soda were produced and they had fruit, sandwiches and hot dogs. They all had fun playing Frisbee, swimming and playing different beach games. Several of the girls, all friends of Jenny and Sarah, came up to us and teased us and commented on how funny we looked tied up and gagged. One of their friends, a beautiful girl named Alexandra, who I secretly had a crush on, asked Jenny as she pointed at me:

-This one is cute, can I tickle him?

-Of course, replied Jenny, just remember that he's extremely ticklish on his toes!

Alexandra, a stunningly beautiful girl with long jet-black hair kept in a ponytail, started to softly poke me in the ribs and proceeded to tickle my belly. I tried to stand it, but soon I was giggling behind my gag.

-Oh, how funny he sounds, laughed Alexandra.

She collected a long straw from a nearby turf and started to slowly let it slide over my toes. This was sheer torture and I laughed and giggled, biting down on the sock in my mouth. Soon Alexandra was joined by other girls who wanted in on the fun, and Joe was tickled too.

Sometime during this cruel treatment of the two helpless prisoners, the kid brothers and their father and uncle returned from the fishing trip. We thought that this meant our release, but Joe's father just looked at us, smiled, and commented:

-Having fun?

-Yes Mr. L., answered Alexandra.

-Mgwgh!!!, answered Joe.

The girls had their fun and played with us for a long period. Then Jenny suggested target practicing and brought some old water-pistols we had used in pirates-games earlier summers. The girls lined up at a distance and fired the pistols at us, pointing at our faces or bellies. Jenny had made sure to fill up the pistols with ice-cold water and we shrugged as drops of icy water trickled their way down from our faces. They all enjoyed this and we just had to stand there and take it.

As the theme of pirates had been initiated someone suggested we would have to walk the plank. This was something Joe and I actually had tried for fun a previous summer. A bound and blindfolded prisoner would hop out on the small jetty and go as far out as possible, and then turn back. If the prisoner went too far, he would fall into the water. There was no danger as the water was only about a metre deep by the jetty, and the bottom of the lake was soft sand. We had tried it, taking turns binding each other and hop out on the jetty. Now they would make us do it again.

The sun had begun to set, so it must have been around nine in the evening and we had been tied to the posts for about two hours. When they untied us the feeling of relief was very strong. They untied the gags and for the first time in over three ours I was given a drink. When all the ropes were off I massaged my ankles and wrists, but soon the girls started to tie my hands behind me again. I was led to the jetty, and standing on it, they tied my feet together. Then they blind folded me and told me to start hopping.

I can tell you, if it's difficult to hop around with bound feet and tied hands, it's much more difficult being blind folded. My sense of balance was lost and I carefully hopped forward. The jetty was made of wooden planks, nailed to a frame, and stood on wooden stands. It was about five metres long, and I had to try and calculate how far I had gone. The boys and girls on the beach cheered me on and shouted. For each hop forward I curled my toes trying to feel the emptiness beyond the last plank, but the jetty seemed to go on for ever. Suddenly I felt that the end of the Jetty was just by my toes, but as I had just hopped forward, the motion made me continue and I fell forward into the water. Not seeing a thing and bound hand and foot I struggled to get my head up, and finally I got my feet to the bottom. Two guys had already been in the water and they dragged me back up on the beach. They removed the blind fold and everyone cheered. I sat in the sand, bound and wet and saw Joe perform the same task as I had. He did even worse. Halfway out on the jetty he came too close to the side and fell in.

Walking the plank was the last performance by us as prisoners that evening. Sarah and Jenny decided they had had their revenge, and untied us. We had been prisoners for over three ours. We went back to the boat house, dried ourselves and changed into jeans and sweat-shirts. Then we rejoined the party and had lots of fun.

About an hour later Joe's mother came down to the beach and announced the party was over, and everybody had to go home. Alexandra gave me a sweet smile as she left, and right there I decided to get back at her. She would eventually join in on one of our tie-up games later, but she didn't know that at the time.

Joe persuaded his mother to let me sleep over, and it was decided that we all would sleep in the boat house as usual. After having cleaned up as good as we could on the beach, we went to our room at the boat house and started to get ready for the night.

We had mattresses on the floor and blankets to sleep under. Scandinavian summer nights can be quite chilly, but this summer was particularly warm. We changed into our night clothes, shorts and t-shirts for all, and bedded down.

The girls just couldn't settle down. They boasted their clever capture of us, and how fun we had looked, standing there tied up during the party. Jenny commented that we should have some prisoners at every party.

-Yeah, and you'll be the next one, said Joe.

We talked for hours that night and although Joe and I could have got our revenge right there, we waited. It would have been too easy to just jump the girls and tie them up. There's an old Scandinavian saying that goes something like this:

"If you're waiting for something good to happen, you can't wait too long."