PH : 06 - Sarah gets hers (mm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

PH : 06 - Sarah gets hers (mm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

PH's stories
06 - Sarah gets hers
Story index at the bottom

By PH

The abduction of Jenny had been a success. Everything had worked perfectly, but I still had regrets about not subjecting her to a little tickle-torture as she was tied up in the cellar. Well, I still had Sarah to deal with, and I could have all the fun I wanted with her.

Both Sarah and Jenny were very careful around me the following day. They never left each other, not giving me the opportunity to surprise Sarah alone. I continuously teased Sarah about what was coming. We spent the day at the beach, just relaxing.

After dinner we went to the boat house and played Monopoly or something. Suddenly the girls mother came up the stairs and asked Jenny to do an errand. Sarah offered to go along, but Mrs. L. said she just needed Jenny. (In fact it was Joe who had talked her into this, explaining we wanted to play a prank on Sarah!) Jenny left with Mrs. L. and Joe and I looked at Sarah with wide grins.

We waited until Jenny and Mrs. L. were well out of range to hear Sarah scream and then jumped her.

-Oh no you don't! she started, but was grabbed by Joe and had a sock-gag stuffed into her mouth. Sarah was wearing an outfit of Levi's shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt and her hair was not in braids this day, but simply gathered on top of her head in a rubber band and falling down one side of her head. After a little struggle Sarah's hands were securely tied behind her. As I explained to her that she was now officially kidnapped, she stopped struggling. Her green eyes gave the message that she would not give up that easy though. Sarah was a fighter when it came to tie up games, and I had to be very careful not to let her escape.

I tied a rope around her waist and led her away from the boat house. We followed a path in the woods for about half a mile and I stopped as we came to the edge of a field. It was covered with grass and surrounded with big pine trees and small bushes. At the edge of the field stood a wooden tower used for bird-watching. It was about three metres high with a roof on it and hatches to watch the birds from. I untied Sarah's hands and quickly retied them in front of her, leaving a long rope attached to the hands. I tossed the end of the rope over a crossbar between two of the tower's legs. I tugged on the rope and tied it to a lower crossbar. Sarah was now standing with her arms over her head. Then I took another length of rope and started to tie her ankles together. When I did this the rope slid very lightly over the bare skin and tickled her legs and feet and she giggled behind the gag. I untied the knot of the rope holding her hands above her head and tightened it a little more, forcing Sarah to stand on tip-toe.

The sight was really fascinating. In this position her t-shirt had hitched up, leaving her waist bare. It was too much, and I just had to tickle her a little. I could see from the look in her eyes that she knew exactly what I was up to. From behind the gag came muffled sounds that I interpreted as:

-Don't you dare to tickle me!

But they came out something like:

-Ooomp oo oaaw blo bibl mbgee!

I picked a straw from the ground and started tickling her belly, and soon she was laughing hard behind her gag. She was swaying back and forth, trying to keep her balance, standing on tip toe as she was. I continued to tickle the back of her legs and moved down to her bare feet. Her arches and heels were well off the ground and I tickled her feet for a long period.

Sarah twisted and turned, and even tried to get her feet away from me by hanging on to the rope with her hands and try to lift her feet, but I continued to tickle her. The sounds coming from behind her gag were a mix of laughter and angry screams.

I just told her this was payback for what she and Jenny had done to me in the barn.

When I thought she had had enough I quickly untied the rope forcing her hands above her head, but kept them tied together. I untied her feet and explained that I wanted her to climb the ladder up to the platform of the tower. She nodded her head and started climbing. I followed right behind her. The platform was about two by two metres and had a floor of wooden planks. I ordered Sarah to kneel and untied her hands, retying them behind her. I continued to tie her arms with several loops of rope. When they were done I lay her down on her stomach and tied her feet together. I tied the ankles crossed. The job was completed with a rope connecting the hands and feet, bringing her feet up to her buttocks. I didn't want Sarah to fall off the platform, so I tied a rope from her hands to one of the supporting wooden beams of the tower-construction, leaving her completely immobile. I once again produced the old Polaroid from my little back-pack and took some snapshots of the hog-tied Sarah. In this tricky position I left her, promising to be back in an hour. She looked over her shoulder at me as I started to climb down, and that look could definitely kill. This was one mad girl!

I hurried back to the boat house where I met Joe and Jenny. Jenny had already understood that Sarah was kidnapped and had tried to force Joe to tell where I had taken her. Joe had said nothing and Jenny demanded clues. I gave her the photo of the hog-tied Sarah and Jenny actually smiled an evil smile as she took in her sister's situation.

-She can't be far away, she commented. You haven't been gone that long.

In fact it was only about forty-five minutes ago that I walked away with my captive.

Jenny studied the background in the picture. All she could see was the wooden floor and the wall made of planks behind Sarah. I had been careful not to include anything else in the picture.

-Will I need shoes?, asked Jenny. She was barefoot, wearing a pair of Adidas track-suit pants and a jeans-shirt over a t-shirt.

-You probably will, she's somewhere in the woods, I answered quickly, immediately realizing my mistake giving this information away. Jenny collected her sneakers and we went off.

Jenny started her search by going to the same cabin Sarah had when Jenny was kidnapped. She probably thought the wooden planks in the picture could be from this cabin. No luck there, and Jenny wanted another clue. I told her that Sarah was in a high place.

Jenny started back towards the estate, not hurrying like Sarah had. Halfway back she stopped suddenly and thought for a while.

-Can she see any birds where she's at?, she asked me. I didn't intend to answer that, but the way I looked must have given me away. Jenny realized the hiding-place must be the tower, and started to run that way.

The hunting cabin was to the north-east of the estate and the tower to the north-west, so Jenny didn't have to go back to the house. She just crossed through the forest, using a small path and soon we were below the tower. Jenny shouted for Sarah and got a muffled response from the tower. We all climbed up, and there she was, hog-tied, gagged and happy to be rescued.

Jenny undid the gag and Sarah asked how long she had been there. Jenny had found her in thirty minutes, so she had been there for about forty-five minutes. Jenny was proud to be a better detective than Sarah had, and suggested that we'd leave her tied-up for a couple of more hours, but Sarah protested angrily. We untied her and helped her down from the tower and started back towards the boat house. Sarah told Jenny how I had tickled her when she was tied to the support-beam, and both girls agreed that revenge was due.

-We're going to kidnap you one of these days and tickle the s..t out of you, you horrible boy!

I must say the idea was rather promising!