PH : 05 - The kidnapping of Sarah and Jenny (mm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

PH : 05 - The kidnapping of Sarah and Jenny (mm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

PH's stories
05 - The kidnapping of Sarah and Jenny
Story index at the bottom

By PH

Sat Jan 09 02:04:25 Europa, normaltid 1999

In the story "Kidnapped" I described how the two girls Sarah and Jenny, sisters and cousins of my best friend Joe, had kidnapped me and left me all tied up in a barn. They had Joe search for me to rescue me by giving him clues, but I managed to break free just as they arrived.

The kidnapping was not something the girls had planned, but an idea they came up with as they had found me tied up by Joe in a hammock at our boat house. Our little "gang" had played tie up games every summer since childhood, and when this occurred we were fourteen, except for Jenny who was fifteen. We still played the games and this summer we had tied each other up several times. We tried to invent "funny" and "odd" ways of tying a prisoner up, and he or she often got one hour to get free. Joe was the mind behind us discovering the hog-tie, when the prisoner's hands are tied behind the back and then connected to the bound feet by a length of rope. The length of the rope was the key to how comfortable or often uncomfortable the prisoner would be. We soon learned that the girls could manage this much more better than us guys. They were both very lithe and could easily touch their heels with their arms behind them, but when Joe and I were put in such a position the ropes always dug into our skin and even caused the fingers to go numb if we were tied up too long.

We never wanted to cause pain in our games, so when we hog-tied each other we always made sure the prisoner was OK with the situation. The hog-tie position however, was perfect for tickle torture of the prisoner, something we used frequently. None of us could resist tickling a bound prisoner, and this of course, led to revenge later. Our games were built on retaliation from the captured party, and as the girls had kidnapped me, I wanted revenge.

I started plotting my revenge immediately after my own kidnapping. I started with a little bit of psychological war-fare. Every now and then I would drop a line like:

-You know you are going to be abducted soon, don't you?

Or I would comment on how scared one of them would feel all tied up in a dark cellar somewhere.

We didn't spend all the time that summer tying each other up. Mostly we would be at the beach, sun-bathing, swimming or playing some game like Frisbee or volley-ball. We were out in the boat often, diving into the clear but cold water of the lake. If the weather was bad we hanged out in the boat house, where we had a room of our own, and that was mostly an "adult-free environment". All the time the following week I plotted how to kidnap the girls and get back at them. I would do it two times, one kidnapping for each girl, as the other must be allowed to search for the kidnapped one. I would only manage this by having an ally. I shared my plans with Joe and he agreed to help. We would do the first kidnapping the following evening at around seven. We knew the girls would be watching a TV show they liked, and we could trick one of them to come out of the house alone.

I prepared myself down to every little detail. The kidnapping would have to be quick and silent, the hiding-place for the prisoner would have to be somewhere away from the estate, but not too far away. I prepared lengths of rope with slip-knots to tie my victim fast, and also a good gag that would silence her quickly. Usually we used a rag stuffed into the mouth, covered with a bandana, but I wanted a one-piece gag, and it would have to be very effective.

In those days we had never heard of, or seen a ball-gag, but it was something to that effect I wanted. Joe and I brainstormed on the subject gags, and invented various types that were fairly good, but not perfect. Then Joe came up with the idea of a sock. We never wore socks during summer, so we never had tried that. We took one white sports-sock and rolled it around a bandana. Then we knotted the ends and had an orange-sized very soft white ball with bandana-ends coming out of it. When we tried it, it compressed nicely when stuffed into the mouth, and then filled it up perfectly. Just to be nice we used a newly washed sock right out of the hamper!

When the evening of the kidnapping came the girls were in the main house. Both pair of parents were away for the evening. They knew about our games, and occasionally wandered in on one of us tied up, but I don't think they would have liked a real kidnapping!

Jenny and Sarah were sprawled on the TV-room couch, waiting for the show to start. Jenny had her long blonde hair in a ponytail and was dressed in blue jeans and a sleeveless t-shirt. Sarah's reddish hair was as usual in braids and she had cut-off jeans and a t-shirt. Both girls were as usual barefoot. Joe's two younger brothers were playing something in the back room as Joe entered the scene. He explained that he needed help with something at the back of the house, and asked Jenny to come. She was very reluctant at first, as the show was just about to start, but when Joe offered to do the dishes later she came.

When Jenny came out on the small porch at the back of the house I was waiting. I grabbed her from behind with my arms around her and stuffed the gag in her mouth. I pushed her forward down on her knees and onto her stomach. Before she had time to try and spit the sock out I tied the bandana ends in her neck and she was effectively silenced. I brought her arms behind her and pulled the slip-knot of one rope over her left hand. I quickly looped the rope around both wrists and then in the opposite direction between her hands creating a swift but firm tie of her hands, palms out. I leaned forward and whispered in her ear that she was kidnapped, and by the rules of our game had to do as she was told. Jenny nodded her head, but the blue eyes shot angry glares at me, possibly because she realized she was going to miss the TV-show!

Now I had to move fast. I put Jenny to her feet and marched her down from the house to the beach. We went along to the boat house and I sat her down in the big wooden boat. As a precaution I put a life-west on her over her bound arms and secured it. Then I tied her feet together and put her down on her stomach, covering her with a blanket. I put out on the lake and rowed towards a small island, not very far off.

The island was only about a houndred metres in diameter. It was one of our favourite places, and had served as scenery in many pirate-games. It was covered with pine-trees and had a little sandy beach at one end. I rowed the boat towards the beach and just crashed it full force up on the sand. I kicked off my shoes and jumped ashore and dragged the boat up a little more. I secured the boat to a tree and started to untie Jenny's feet. She looked at me over her gag and I could read amusement in those blue eyes. She was finding the abduction exciting! I took off her life-west and helped her on to the beach. I grabbed her by the arm and led her towards the centre of the island. She wasn't struggling, but padded happily along all tied up and gagged.

There was a small cabin on the island, built of stone and wood. It had been both pirate-headquarters and a cowboy-fort in our earlier games. The cabin had a cellar beneath a narrow hatch at the back, and this cellar, I intended to make into Jenny's place of captivity. Cold stone steps led down to the small cellar and the floor of old concrete felt cold under my bare feet. A perfect place to leave a tied up girl in, I thought. Jenny shrugged a little from the feeling of the floor and the dark, rather scary cellar.

I had brought a small back-pack with more ropes and some other objects I needed. The frightened look in Jenny's eyes made me decide to take the gag off for a moment. If she was really scared of the cellar I would put the whole thing off. I untied the gag and took the sock out. Jenny wet her lips and asked me if I really intended to leave her in the cellar. I nodded with a grin, and she just replied:

-OK, if you don't leave me too long, it's very chilly down here.

-If Sarah can't find you in an hour I'll tell her were you are, I replied.

My first intention had been to hog-tie Jenny on the floor, but with the cold concrete and all I decided not to. Instead I started to tie her arms and legs with several loops of rope, knotting them off every now and then. When I had finished tying her ankles she looked like a mummy in ropes. She had a little difficulty keeping her balance so I helped her to a sitting position with her back against the wall. I took more rope and secured her hands to a pipe running along the wall near the floor. Now she couldn't move about. It was time for the gag again and she opened wide as I held it out. When she was gagged I produced a nearly antique Polaroid camera from my back-pack. It was the kind of camera that spits the picture out immediately. I positioned two flash-lights to shine their beams at her and took several pictures. Jenny squirmed and mumbled in her gag as I was about to leave. Her eyes were wide open and I could see she wanted to communicate.

I took off the gag again and she asked me if I could scratch her nose before I went.

-No! I replied and put the gag back on, but scratched her nose anyway.

I went out and closed the door. Now she was in complete darkness, tied up and gagged and I had presented her with this little adventure. I went to the boat and started home. As I came to the house I realized the whole affair had only taken about three quarters of an hour. Sarah was still watching the TV-show and asked me where Jenny was. I gave her the pictures and told her Jenny had been kidnapped. She was now tied and gagged at a secret place. Sarah would have to rescue her.

-You bastard, Sarah cried. You made Jenny miss the show!

No concern what so ever about the fact that her sister was having a good time tied and gagged someplace dark and cold.

I explained to Sarah that I would start the countdown for her rescue-mission, and that she had one hour to find Jenny.

-Remember, I said, she has already been tied up for nearly an hour, so don't waste any time!

Sarah's first clue was the pictures. She studied them very carefully and then decided to go and check in the cellar of the main house. She padded down the stairs, but found nothing there. No she started for the beach and the boat house. Joe and I followed, enjoying the situation. Sarah demanded more clues. I told her Jenny was in an old place and not too far away. This made Sarah think of an old hunting-cabin out in the woods, about half a mile away. She started running up a little path in the woods and we followed. No luck at the hunting-cabin and Sarah stood there panting to get her breath back.

-20 minutes gone, I said with a smile.

Sarah thought hard. She looked very funny when she wrinkled her forehead and tried to be a clever sleuth. I suggested we would go back to the beach.

At the beach I told Sarah to look around for an obvious clue. She turned her head and focused on the boat, then realized the boat had been in the boat house before. She ran up to the boat and noticed my shoes in it, and the fact that it was still wet.

-The island, she cried triumphantly!

We all jumped in the boat, and Joe, the perfect gentleman took the oars. Ten minutes later we were at the island and Sarah jumped in the water a few metres before the boat hit the beach. She hurried up to the old cabin shouting for Jenny. Muffled screams could be heard from the cellar and Sarah opened the door. I gave her a flashlight and we went inside.

On the floor was Jenny, neatly tied-up and gagged, just as I had left her an hour ago. Sarah took the gag off and Jenny asked for a drink. I produced a water-bottle and she gulped it all.

-How long have I been here, asked Jenny. It feels like ten hours!

-Just over an hour, I replied. Sarah found you in fifty minutes. All in all you have been kidnapped for two hours!

-Could you untie me now, begged Jenny. My feet are cold and my fingers are starting to go numb.

I untied the rope connecting Jenny's hands to the pipe and we carried her out in the open. There we untied her completely and she rubbed her wrists and ankles which had red rope-burns. I commented on the fact that I hadn't tortured her like they had done to me, and Jenny said that being tied-up in a dark cellar so long was torture enough. She added that the experience had been very exciting though, not knowing what I would do to her, or when she was going to be rescued.

We all went to the boat and started home. In the boat I started teasing Sarah that her time would come!