Villan : 01 - Dianne (mf/f, ffm/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Villan : 01 - Dianne (mf/f, ffm/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Villan's stories
01 - Dianne
Story index at the bottom

Villan

Thu Jan 07 16:45:50 Eastern Standard Time 1999
Hello Everybody

I've looked at this site a few times and thought it was really cool. I had a bunch of bondage experiences as a teenager and I will definately share them with you.

The first one I'm sharing was awesome. Please read.

When I was about 17, we used to meet at Mike's place each day after school. We usually just sat around talking and watching television. Each day we'd watch Hogan's Heroes and Gilligan's Island until his mother came home from work. Our favorite being the latter, because we'd joke about what kind of mischief we could get into with the castaways, such as getting the Howell's money and fooling around with Ginger and Mary Anne.

Mike had two hot sisters, Dianne who was a year younger, and Marlene a few years older. I got along great with both of them, Marlene was always telling me how cute I was, and Dianne would talk to me about anything.

One day I knew Mike wasn't going to be there because of a dentist appointment, so I decided to play stupid and show up looking for him, just so I could hang out with his beautiful siblings. When I arrived, Marlene told me that Mike wasn't home but I was welcome to come in. I sat down on the couch and started to watch TV with the two girls. The Gilligan episode was one of my favorites. It was the one where Ginger's double shows up on the island, and poor Ginger ends up all tied up.

When that scene came on, Dianne shook her head and said that if that it was stupid to tie her like that. Immediately I asked her why and she said that because if she was kidnapped like that all she'd do was pull off her gag, untie her ankles and walk away (if you never saw this episode, her hands are tied in front of her and she's loosely gagged).

My heart started to beat pretty fast and then almost started to jump through my chest when she demonstrated by pretending she was tied up. Marlene started to laugh and said that she'd have to remember to tie her hands behind her back the next time she wanted some piece and quiet. I was basically speechless, when Dianne stood up and told us that all she would have to do is roll around and move her hands around her. She did a quick demonstration that just about floored me.

Marlene told her that if she could manage to get free, it would probably still take awhile, and the silence would be deafening. She jokingly told her that she thought her backside would be way too huge for her to get her hands around. I forced out a laugh, but the mental picture I was getting had me sweating.

Dianne also laughed and told us that if we found something to tie her up with she'd show us how she could do it. I was basically shaking when Marlene asked me to help her find something. As we started to go down stairs, Marlene yelled back that she wanted dibs on gagging her. I came across a long length of dusty old clothesline under the workbench and asked Marlene if we could use it. "Perfect" she said. She told me to cut off a couple of ten-foot lengths.

I asked her if we needed that much, and she told me to trust her, because she's done this before. I really wanted to ask her who and when and where, but I was way too shy. I cut the rope as she asked me and followed her back upstairs. When we got back to the living room, Marlene told Dianne to stand up and put her hands behind her. Dianne asked us to tie her up in her bedroom, she went on to say that if she has to roll around she'd be much more comfortable lying on her bed. She also said that we could just leave her there until she freed herself.

Marlene agreed to it and said that she'd have to stay there awhile because she was going to tie her up so tight she' never get loose. As we were walking down the hall, I came up with a great idea and said that if she couldn't get loose, I'd rescue her if she managed to call us. Dianne thought that would be great, she could pretend that she was kidnapped or held hostage. She even told us that we shouldn't free her until she was able to call us or manage to get loose.

Dianne jumped on her bed and rolled over onto her stomach, she crossed her wrists together behind her back. Marlene took one of the rope pieces from me and started to wind it over and under a couple of times, pulled out all the slack and tied a very tight knot. She then wound the rest of it around them pulling out any slack whatsoever. When she finished knotting the rope, she told me to tie her ankles together while she got something to shut her up with.

My hands were shaking as I tried to tie them together. Dianne must have noticed because she rolled half way over onto her side and told me not to be so nervous and that she had always wanted to see if she could free herself the way she had described earlier. Marlene was still going through Dianne's sock drawer, as Dianne began to tell me how to tie her feet together good and tight. She told me to wrap the rope around them 4 or 5 times really tightly, tying them, then cinch it tight, then tying them again.

I managed to do as she asked, and once I finished she tested her bonds by struggling a bit. She told me that we did a good job, because she could barely move her arms and legs. Marlene had just returned, and forced Dianne to sit up. Dianne giggled as Marlene forced a rolled up sock into her mouth. As Marlene jokingly told her that she's waited years to shut her up like this, she tightly tied a wound up paisley kerchief around her mouth forcing the sock deep into her mouth.

Marlene stood up and let Dianne drop back down on the bed. She told her that if she managed to wiggle free she'd let her do that to her sometime. Dianne looked back at her and tried her best to force out some words but all she could manage was a couple of mmmpppffs. Marlene laughed and told me that she'd be awhile trying to get that stuffing out of her mouth. I managed a smile but I couldn't take my eyes off her. In fact I think Dianne noticed that I was enjoying her predicament, because she kept squirming and moaning and pretended to have a terrified look on her face.

After watching her for a minute or so, Marlene told me we should leave her alone. I told Marlene that we should stay and make sure she doesn't choke or fall off the bed or anything. Marlene just told me not to worry about it, she grabbed my hand and led me out the door. When we got back into the living room, Marlene said to me that we'd leave her for a couple of hours, just to see if she still thought it would be fun to be all tied up.

I kept trying to make excuses to go see how she was doing, but Marlene demanded I stay away. I kept telling her that I thought we should keep checking on her to make sure she was okay. Finally Marlene agreed, so we went down to her room and looked in. Dianne was trying to get her hands around her bum as she had wanted to, but wasn't being to successful. After watching her struggle and pull on her ropes while moaning through her gag I got really excited.

I told Marlene that I thought she wanted us to let her go, but Marlene only said that a deal was a deal, she would have to get loose on her own or by asking us for help. Marlene motioned me towards the door and said goodbye to Dianne very sarcastically. Dianne tried pleading with her by shaking her head and moaning while rolling over and struggling. I didn't want to leave, but Marlene pushed me out the door and we went back to the living room.

I was going crazy. I wanted to see Dianne more than anything. My hands were trembling and my mouth was dry. Marlene was starting to notice that I enjoyed watching Dianne as I was having a hard time talking. She kept smiling at me and asking me if I ever tied anybody up before. After I answered no, she asked me if I enjoyed tying Dianne up. I told her I thought it was fun.

I was getting nervous about the questions she was asking, but just as she was asking me why I enjoyed it, we heard a car pull into the driveway. Marlene looked out the window and saw it was her friend Kim. She started to chuckle, and told me that I wasn't to tell Kim about Dianne being bound and gagged in her bedroom. In fact I was to keep her busy while Marlene told Dianne that if she could get Kim to untie her we would let her go.

When Kim came to the door I invited her inside. She asked me what I was doing there, because she knew that Mike was at the Dentist with his mother. I explained to her that I had forgotten about his appointment and that Marlene had let me in. She looked at me strangely and told me she was just kidding, she then grabbed me by my cheek and told me I was so cute. Just then Marlene came down the hall and welcomed her friend, giving me a wink in the process.

Last edited by Canuck100 4 years ago, edited 10 times in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Tue Jan 12 16:39:15 Eastern Standard Time 1999

So, moving right along, the story so far had me visiting my buddy's two sisters, Dianne and Marlene. We had been watching Gilligan's Island, and during the episode Ginger ends up bound and gagged. Dianne tells us how she could easily free herself from the predicament, so Marlene and I leave her tightly bound and gagged in her bedroom.

After approximately an hour went by, Marlene's friend Kim dropped over. Since she has no idea that Dianne is even in the house, let alone bound and gagged, Marlene figures it would be a great way for Dianne to try and escape.

Anyway, Kim, Marlene and I were sitting in the living room watching television and talking (mostly the two girls picking fun at me), when we heard a long steady banging noise going on down the hall. Marlene and I looked at each and pretended that we didn't hear anything, but Kim did, and she asked us what it was.

When Marlene told her it was nothing, Kim got up and said it sounded like something was knocking on one of the doors. She started down the hall with Marlene and I following. I'll never forget the look on her face when she saw Dianne, who was now lying on the floor (looking great I might add). Kim looked like she was about to panic, but when Marlene and I started laughing she looked really confused.

While Marlene quickly told her what was going on, Dianne was mmmmmmmmmpphing and wiggling around on the floor, moving from her back to her side and back again, trying to convince us to free her. I almost lost control of myself. I dropped to my knees, pulled down her gag and helped her spit out the packing from her mouth. I then helped her roll over and untied her wrists.

She stretched her jaw and as she was rubbing her wrists, she asked me to undo her ankles. After doing so, I helped her stand up. "Wow" she said, "I didn't expect you to keep me tied up for so long" she continued to say that the next time she'd make sure there was a time limit.

I couldn't believe my ears, "next time". All I could think of was I might be able to do this again. I asked her if she was okay, she nodded and said that it was actually quite fun, but way to long. Marlene laughed, and said we going to untie her a lot sooner, but the silence was so nice we decided to keep her gagged for as long as we could. We all kind of laughed as she continued to say that it was to bad that she never thought of doing that before. Dianne just looked at her, smiled, then said she'd get her for that.

Once we all went back to the living room, I had to ask Marlene how she ever learned to tie somebody up so well. When I did, she smiled as Kim and her looked at each other. Kim just told me that she learned it from an old game, then left it at that.

I hung around with the three girls until Mike and his mom got home. I went home later, but was so excited from both the vision of Dianne struggling on the floor and the bed and also of the conversation about the whole ordeal. I tossed and turned all night long thinking about it and trying to plan an encore. I figured that if Dianne wanted to be tied up again, I had to be there.

I went over to Mikes the next day and basically ignored him because of Dianne being around. I kept trying to start conversations with her hoping she'd mention our game the day before. She never mentioned it. Finally I invited her to a party the following Saturday as now I was really attracted to her. She looked surprised and told me that she would love to but didn't think that I would ever ask her.

Our date went great, and we went out together a few more times. I was way to shy to bring up a conversation about her being tied up, so I kept hoping she would, but she never did. I figured that she might be way to embarrassed about the incident. Boy, was I wrong.

About a month later school ended for the summer. We spent most nights at Willy's, another friend of mine. Willy's family was staying at the cottage for the summer, and since he and his older sister Brenda both had jobs they had the place to themselves.

One Friday night, Dianne and I met Willy and his girlfriend Liz at a local restaurant. After we ate, we decided to back to Willy's place, because we could basically do anything we wanted. We got there to find Brenda there with several other girls, Lori, Debbie and Stacey. I thought it was great because they had bought some beer, and were willing to share it with us.

Around 11.30, one of the neighbors came over and asked us to turn off the music. Brenda did as he asked, then turned on the television. The news was on pretty well all the stations, so Debbie (one of Brenda's friends) started flipping through the TV guide checking to see if a movie would be coming on. The earliest movie was a Horror called "The Incredible Two Headed Transplant".

We all figured it would be a hoot to watch. It was. We were all cracking jokes about how the acting was bad and camera work being lousy, when it happened. If you never saw this film, my favorite movie bondage scene takes place in it. The mad scientist's wife goes snooping in the lab. She is blonde and is wearing a skimpy baby doll nightgown and gets caught. She's left there overnight, and in the morning when the two mad doctors check on her the cops show up. While her husband goes to talk to them, she is hand gagged for 3-4 scenes, after which she gets bound and gagged and left to wiggle all over the floor. Later she is left to squirm and moan on top of her bed.

When this scene came on, everybody shut right up. There were at least five scenes of her moaning and wiggling trying to be rescued, and once she was Dianne who was getting drunk, came out and said that she had been tied up like that before. Of course everybody wanted to know the details, and she told them that she had asked her sister and me to tie her up. She continued to say that she figured that she'd be able to get herself untied, but Marlene tied her wrists together so well that she couldn't even budge them.

Lori asked her if she had been gagged. Dianne said that she had, and explained that if she had been able to speak, Marlene and I would have untied her. She told everybody that the sock that had been shoved into her mouth was held tightly by the kerchief, and that she could hardly make a noise. She also said that she tried a couple of times to stand, but couldn't because her ankles had been tied so tightly.

Almost immediately, they all started telling tie up stories. Brenda told us about tying and gagging her younger brother during a game of cops and robbers, and leaving him for over half an hour. She said that when she did untie him, he was really mad, but she talked him into being tied up again, and when she did she left him for over an hour.

The girls had been drinking a lot more than we had had because Lori told of an embarrassing experience when she once walked in on her older sister tied to her bed. Her boyfriend had left her like that while he went to buy a pack of cigarettes.

Dianne finally gave away Marlene's and Kim;'s secret. She told us how every so often Marlene, Kim and another girl, Cathy used to take turns tying each other up. She said that Marlene told her that when they first started playing the game they all could pretty well get loose, but now nobody ever gets out of it.

I really listened as Liz told us about her cousin and her being captured by her younger cousins and little brother and left tied up in a tent for well over an hour.. She described how the three kids snuck up on them while they were sunbathing, and pointed water pistols at them. The kids told them that they were being captured, and they went along with it to humor them. They put them in the tent and one of them brought out a rope. She said that they let them tie them back to back and thought it was funny as the kids made them sit down and started wrapping the rope around and around them. She then told us that more rope came out and their hands were tied in front of them, then wrapped around their legs, just above their knees. Her ankles were then tied together. She was laughing as she said she heard her cousin yelling at her brothers to stop as they were tying her legs. The boys then gagged them and left. Liz said that her cousin eventually managed to push her gag out and call for help. After about 10 minutes of calling, her aunt found them. Liz said she thought it was really fun, especially the way her cousin was freaking out trying to scream through her gag. She also said that the boys had planned out everything perfectly, and her brother still teases her about it.

Dianne asked her if she was able to speak through her gag. Liz said she could, but her voice was really muffled and not very loud. Dianne reconfirmed that because her mouth had a rolled up sock stuffed into it, she could barely grunt. After Stacey asked her why she asked to be tied up, she started explaining about how we were watching Gilligan's Island, and Ginger was tied up. She explained how she figured she could get free and then demonstrated. She laughed as she said that unfortunately the demonstration didn't go so well, and they decided to keep me bound and gagged (she actually used this phrase).

Lori asked me why we kept her all tied up, and I said that after awhile I wanted to free her, but Marlene insisted that we leave her like that. When she asked Dianne how she got loose, her description of the event got me to excited to explain (on this site anyway). She showed us how her hands were positioned behind her back, then explained that she was lying on her bed trying to move her hands in front of her by bringing them around her bum, then underneath her legs, then over her feet. She went on saying that she kept trying different angles until she realized that she was pretty well helpless. It was then that she started to try and call for help, but she was gagged to well. Dianne stood up and told us that when she heard Kim in the house she wanted to hop over to her bedroom door, open it, and then make her way down the hall, but since her ankles were tied so tight she had to sit back on the bed. After demonstrating how she sat down, she told us that she then decided to roll over and slide off the bed onto her knees then lie down and wriggle her way over to the door (she even showed us how she got down). When she couldn't reach the handle, she realized she could make a pile of noise by kicking the door, and this is what got her rescued.

Debbie looked at her kind of strangely and said that she'd bet that she wouldn't let us do that again to her. Dianne said that it was actually fun, and the amount of time didn't bother her, it was just that she didn't know how long she'd be left there. She even said the reason it was so fun was because she thought she could get free. She went on to say that when she knew she couldn't get out of it, it became frustrating, but still a hoot, because she pretended that she was kidnapped. Eventually she knew we would have to untie her, because her mother was coming home.

Stacey just blew me away. She said that now we know why they kept you gagged for so long, you never shut up. Everybody laughed and then she said in an evil voice that out in the garage there was a bunch of rope, why don't we get it and tie her back up.

Everybody seemed to think it would be fun. When Brenda and Stacey started laughing as they headed for the garage, I looked at Dianne and asked her if she was going to be okay with it. She told me that she would be fine and that she likes it. Just as I was about to ask her if she was sure, we heard the door open and Stacey say, we have tons of rope, anybody want to be tied up with her?

They both held two sets of marine rope that their father used for his boats. Stacey told us all to go downstairs. Up against the wall in the basement was an old box spring, Lori knocked on to the floor and told Dianne to get on it. Dianne giggled, then lied down on her stomach and put her hands behind her. Lori took a length of rope from Brenda and told her to get something to gag her with. As she started to tie her wrists together, she asked Dianne how long she'd like to be tied up for.

Dianne said she didn't care. She suggested that we leave her a means of escape such as a knife, so she cut her ropes if she needed to. We all agreed to it, and if she wasn't upstairs within an hour, we would let her go. Lori finished tying her wrists just as Brenda came out of the laundry room holding a sack of cleaning rags. Lori snickered as she grabbed Dianne's ankles and proceeded to hog-tie her. When Dianne started to complain, Lori just laughed, then told Brenda to roll one of the rags up and shove into her mouth. Brenda did as she was told even though Dianne was complaining tremendously. She finished forcing it in just as Lori completed the tying of the ankles, so she held her hand over Dianne's mouth until Lori was able to wind up another rag and tightly cleave gag her.

Lori and Brenda stood up beside us and we all watched Dianne attempt to struggle free. Although she had agreed to it, her eyes looked as if she was pleading with us to let her go as she kept looking in our direction and mmmpppffed several times.

Brenda said that there were still lots of rope, so we could tie somebody else up. Liz said it would probably be fun, but she didn't want her arms and legs tied together like Dianne's. Lori agreed not to hog-tie her then asked her to get on the box spring. When Liz lied down on to her stomach, Lori started tying her hands behind her back and Brenda rolled up a rag and forced it into her mouth. She then cleave gagged her while Lori started to tie her ankles together.

I watched with excitement at Liz was becoming tightly bound and gagged. Liz had the most beautiful long legs I had ever seen, and she always liked to show them off by wearing short cut off faded jeans.

When Lori finished tying her, Stacey reminded us that there was still one more piece of rope, and then asked if anybody wanted to volunteer. When nobody volunteered, Debbie pointed out that Liz might be able to stand up and hop away. She suggested that we tie her knees together to prevent that. Lori rolled Liz over on to her back, then looped the last piece of rope around and around her perfect thighs just above the knees. She stood back up and said we'll be back to see you later, she then used the old line "don't go anywhere". Brenda placed a long knife on the floor about three feet away from the box spring, and then told us we had to leave.

I couldn't take my eyes off the two girls as they were both struggling and mmmmppppfffing. Lori said jokingly that they were struggling more than the girl from the movie we just watched. Stacey suggested that we untie them before the hour is up because Dianne looked like she was very uncomfortable. I agreed with her, but Lori seemed to take command and said, they wanted to be tied up, they're going to stay that way. With that I went upstairs with the others, turning around only to take one last look at Dianne's perfect butt wiggling as she tried to make herself comfortable. When Brenda shut the basement door, the sound of their mmppffing stopped.

It took only twenty minutes for the girls to free themselves. They came upstairs laughing at us, still holding some of the rope. When Lori asked them how they managed to get out of it, Dianne said that it was easy. She said she just kept wiggling her wrists until some slack was available, she then worked her wrists free then untied Liz. Liz said that the next time we came over we were going to play another game like this, but it wouldn't be them getting tied.

It was almost 3oclock in the morning when Liz and Dianne finished teasing the rest of us, so we called it a night. While I was walking Dianne and Liz home, they plotted revenge for the older girls, especially Lori and Brenda.

And that's another story. Please tune in later, because it's a good one.