PH : 04 - Kidnapped (m/m, ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

PH : 04 - Kidnapped (m/m, ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

PH's stories
04 - Kidnapped
Story index at the bottom

By PH

Sat Jan 02 03:02:45 Europa, normaltid 1999

This event happened the same summer as my previous posts, but the story is not connected with the "feud" that went on between myself and Sarah, versus Joe and Jenny.

We had been playing various tie up games, but in general the scenario was that Joe and Jenny had started to tie me and Sarah up one afternoon in the boat house. We then took revenge about a week later. This happened while our little war was still on, but this time, I was the only victim.

One afternoon Joe and I hanged out in the boat house with very little to do. His cousins, Sarah and Jenny were away with their parents and his younger brothers were off on some of their expeditions in the woods. We had run out of funny things to do, so (as usual), we started to talk about our tie up games. I seem to remember that Joe raised the issue of being tied up in an unusual place. We talked about strange places people had been tied up in movies and how it would feel like to spend a couple of hours tied up in a dark cellar or in some storage room, without any chance of escaping.

As always the discussion ended with a challenge. We would take turns tying each other up in the most unusual and uncomfortable place. The prisoner would get one hour to free himself and the winner would be the one who escaped first. I got to start.

After thinking for a moment I decided to tie Joe up in a small dark place. I started by tying his hands behind his back. Then I blindfolded him with a bandana and led him to one of the small storage rooms at the back of the boat house. It was about one and a half metre wide and two metres deep. The floor and walls were of rough planks and it had several hooks in the ceiling and shelves on the two side walls. I made him sit down in the centre of the small room and proceeded to tie his upper arms with thick rope. I looped it several times around his body and finished by tying it firmly with a double knot. Then I continued by tying his ankles together and looping the rope up over his calves and thighs. Now he was securely bound, but I wanted to keep him still, not able to move around at all. I noticed that the shelves were hanging from metal racks secured in the walls with heavy bolts. There was a small gap between each shelf and the wall.

I proceeded to put lengths of rope through these gaps and tying each end together around the shelf. When finished I had two ropes on each side of the bound Joe. Then I took a rope end from each side of his upper body and tied it to his arms and did the same with the two rope ends by his feet. Now he sat on the floor with his back to the wall and both his upper body and his feet were tied to the walls of the small room. I figured there was no way he could get out of that one! Finally I gagged him with an old rag and tied a bandana over his mouth. After wishing him good luck I shut the door and left him helplessly tied up.

I went to our "headquarters", a room on the upper floor of the boat house and enjoyed some good comic books for what I thought would be an hour. After about half an hour I heard some loud bangings from below. When I went and checked the storage room I found that Joe had gotten his hands free and managed to unhook one of the shelves from its rack. He quickly untied the ropes connecting him to the wall and after some more minutes he was completely free.

I had failed my try to keep him tied up for an hour, and now it was his turn to tie me. Joe tied my hands behind me and blindfolded me. Then he led me out on the beach and to a hammock that hung between the back wall and a large tree. It was the kind of hammock used on old sailing ships for the sailors to sleep in, but it was different in a way because on each end it had a wooden cross bar that kept it fairly flat. Joe placed me on my stomach in the hammock and started to tie me to it. He tied my arms and my hands to the small of my back. Then he tied several loops of rope around me and the hammock, keeping me in place. He tied my legs and ankles and fastened my feet to the cross bar at that end. Being the cruel friend he was he also took some time tickling my feet as I was barefoot. This was Joe's favourite torture for a bound prisoner. He then gagged me the usual way with a rag and a bandana.

Joe gave the hammock a good push and then left me there swinging back and forth. He said he would go back to the main house to get a snack. As I lay in the hammock, securely tied I started to test the bindings. My hands were tied with the wrists crossed and he had used a fairly thin cord. I had no chance to pick at the knots. All the other ropes were of thicker quality and very rough. They tingled the skin where they were looped around my bare ankles and arms. I had nothing to do but lay there and wait for the hour to get to an end. The position was rather uncomfortable as the hammock "sagged" in the middle.

Suddenly I heard familiar giggling from somewhere behind me. I raised my head, but being blind folded I could see nothing. Then I heard Sarah and Jenny talking. They had apparently come back and found me all tied up. They commented on my rather tricky situation and of course started to tickle my feet. They tickled me until I nearly exploded with laughter, but what came out from behind the rag stuffed in my mouth was only grunts. The girls really enjoyed my helpless situation. Then Jenny came up with the bright idea that they would kidnap me and take me somewhere else where Joe wouldn't find me. I found the idea quite interesting. Being kidnapped by these two girls was really exciting, so I decided not to struggle.

They untied every rope except the one that held my hands tied. They took the blind fold off but kept the gag on. Sarah tied a long rope around my waist and fastened it with a slip-knot in the front. Leading me by this rope they took me away up a small path in the woods. Walking barefoot in the woods was a bit tricky as I had to avoid stepping on pine needles and sharp twigs, but we spent so much time at the summer house barefoot that my soles were quite hard. The girls had no such problem as they had sneakers on. They were both dressed in cut-off jeans and t-shirts.

We followed the path for about a quarter of an hour until we came to a field. In that field stood the neighbouring farmer's hay-barn, and they led me to that. We had played in this barn occasionally when younger. The farmer kept hay for his cows there, and although it was summer and the cows grazed outdoors, the hayloft was full of hay. One of our favourite games had been to jump into the hay from a narrow gallery about two metres above the hay-loft. The girls kicked off their shoes and led me up a steep flight of stairs to the gallery.

They removed my gag and blindfolded me instead. Then they tied my ankles together and told me I had to walk the plank. One of them pushed me gently in the back and I had to take small jumps forward. Jumping with both feet together when being blind folded and with my hands tied behind me was not easy. Another good push sent me over the end of the gallery and I fell into the hay below. It was an outstanding sensation to fall helplessly down in the hay and not seeing a thing.

Sarah and Jenny jumped after me and started to tickle me in the hay. They had taken off the blindfold and Sarah sat on my stomach and tickled me in the face with a straw. Jenny then grabbed my feet and tickled me with another straw and I went wild. They played their little torture game until I was nearly out of breath.

I don't know how long the tickling went on, but at last they stopped. They decided to leave me in the barn and let Joe try to find me. The barn as well as the boat house was heaven for those who liked to play with ropes. A wide variety of ropes hung on hooks on the walls. Jenny and Sarah collected several rather thick ropes and started to tie my legs and arms. First they checked the knots on the rope binding my hands. I had now been tied up for little over an hour, and the rope had slacked a little. They looped rope around my waist, pinning my hands to the small of my back. Then they took a longer rope and brought it around and around my upper body from the hands and up to my shoulders. They finished by tying my legs with several loops also, knotting it off at the ankles. The bandanas came to use again as I was gagged with a firm cleave gag. With a cheerful "See you later!" they left the barn, with me laying helplessly bound and gagged in the hay.

Being left there meant double problems for me. Firstly, I didn't know how long I would be there for. I couldn't know if they would come back after an hour, or if I would have to stay tied up for hours. This uncertainty was both frightening and exciting. The biggest problem was being in the hay-loft. No position I tried was comfortable, as straws of hay kept irritating me all over. If I lay on my back they tickled my feet, if I lay on my stomach they tickled my face. I decided I had to escape somehow.

As most hay-lofts this one was placed on an upper-level in the barn. A steep ladder or stair-case led down to the main floor. I managed to slide and roll over to it, but getting down was the problem. I sat down with my feet on the first step and then slowly jumped in a sitting position down to the next step. Bouncing in this silly manner I finally got down. I stood up, swaying a little being so thoroughly bound.

From previous tie-ups I was used to hopping around bound hand and foot, but it is not easy. In one corner of the barn I saw some old tools and I started to hop over there. A pair of old pruning shears caught my eye and I kneeled by them. The blades were rusty, but would do. I grabbed them with my tied hand and placed one handle between my heels and pushed the blade gently between my tied hands and my body. The rope around my waist was rather slack now and I could move my hands up and down, sawing at the ropes.

When the rope finally snapped off I started to untie myself. At this moment Joe and the girls returned. They were very baffled by my escape. The girls had met Joe on the beach, were he thought I had escaped. They gave him some clues on my whereabouts and then he had set out to find me. Being kidnapped in this fashion had been very exciting , and I started making plans for retaliation at once. The girls would not be feeling safe with me around the next days!