PH : 03 - Revenge II, Tied Up at the Beach (mf/mf)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

PH : 03 - Revenge II, Tied Up at the Beach (mf/mf)

Post by Canuck100 »

PH's stories
03 - Revenge II, Tied Up at the Beach
Story index at the bottom

By PH

Tue Dec 22 01:57:50 Europa, normaltid 1998

In "Revenge" I described how Sarah and I took revenge on Sarah's sister Jenny and their cousin Joe. Joe had "invented" the hog tie and he and Jenny had tied up Sarah and me. About a week later on a sleep-over, when their parents were away, we took revenge by kidnapping Jenny and tying her up in the boat house. Later Joe arrived, only to meet the same fate. We had both of them well tied up and gagged on the floor, and we had great fun tickling them, as they had done to us. Joe and Jenny managed to escape, using scissors they had hidden under the sofa. The rules of our game said that if a prisoner managed to escape before the time limit (one hour), the captors would become prisoners instead.

These events took place the summer we were fourteen and Jenny was fifteen. We had been playing tie up games for some years, but this recent year the games had become more orientated towards kidnapping- and captive games.

When the story continues Sarah and I were on the floor of the upstairs room at the boat house with our hands tied behind us. We were wearing the usual outfits of a warm summer evening, jeans and t-shirts, and no shoes or socks. Joe and Jenny were discussing what to do with us. They were planning in what way they would be tying us up and leaving us struggling for one hour. They whispered and giggled and after a while they had made up their minds.

They produced two bandanas and blindfolded us. Then they pulled us up and led us out of the house. I could feel the soft sand of the beach under my bare feet as we were led away along the water front. The beach was about half a mile long and went all the way from the main house, past the boat house and to the end of their family's property, where it bordered the woods. At the far end of the beach were some wooden poles or posts, formerly used to hang drying fishing nets on.

I could fairly estimate that we had reached the end of the beach, even though I was blindfolded. Joe and Jenny let Sarah sit and wait in the sand as they started to tie me to one of these posts. They had me kneel in the sand with my back against the post and one leg on each side of the post. My hands were untied and retied behind the post. They tugged at the rope very hard to complete a very firm tying of my hands. Then they tied several loops of thick rope around my upper body, pinning me to the post, and finishing off by tying the long, thick rope to one wrist and looping it around my waist to the other wrist.

Having tied my hands and arms, they spread my knees so my feet came together behind the post. They tied the ankles together and then brought the rope up to my hands and tied the end to them. The rope was pulled so my feet were slightly elevated and I had to sit on only my knees and toes. Finally they pushed a rag of some sort in my mouth and tied a second bandana in place to keep the rag in. Satisfied with their handiwork they left me there, helplessly tied, gagged and blindfolded, wishing me a good time. Then they went off with Sarah to tie her up somewhere else.

I listened for sounds of the three of them, but bare feet in sand make very little noise. I started to concentrate on my bindings. I could not move my hands at all, just flex the fingers and try to feel the rope going down to my feet, trying to find a knot to undo. If I shifted my balance and tried to lower my feet, the rope tied to my hands stretched and cut into my skin painfully. I was completely blind as the bandana covering my eyes was tied very firmly. The gag was just as effective, the rag filling up my mouth and pinning my tongue down. The bandana tied in my mouth was pulling the corners of my mouth back and keeping the rag in very effectively. I just had to accept my faith and endure one hour of this kneeling hog tie.

As I was enjoying (!) my slightly uncomfortable position, Sarah was led away to the edge of the woods, some twenty-five yards away from me. What happened as they tied her is purely guessing on my part, as I saw how they had tied her some thirty minutes later.

When they came to the edge of the woods, Joe and Jenny selected a ten inch thick pine to tie Sarah to. They tied her to the tree in the same fashion as they had tied me, kneeling with her hands and feet tied behind the tree trunk. They secured her arms and upper body with thick rope and connected her feet to her hands with a tightly bound rope, keeping her feet elevated and only her toes touching the ground. They gagged her with a rag filling up her mouth and covered it with a bandana, cleave gagging her nicely. They left for the boat house and we were alone, helplessly tied up, and with no chance of helping each other. We had to rely on our own abilities to get free.

As I heard Joe's and Jenny's chatter fade away as they left, I continued to try and find any knot to undo. I really tried to turn my hands, they were tied palms out, but I couldn't turn them. I tried to shift my body to get some slack on the ropes, but nothing worked. As I worked on my ropes I heard angry mumbles and groans from a place a bit to my left, and could guess where Sarah was tied up. The groans kept becoming louder, but I couldn't understand why she sounded so irritated. It was fairly reasonable that she tried to communicate and through her gag, tell me where she was, but these groans was coming from someone really annoyed by something.
Sarah usually coped with being tied up very well. Joe and Jenny couldn't be tickling her, as I had heard them move away from us. There was something else, and I was very curious to find out what it was.

I started to try and get the blindfold off. The bandana was knotted at the back of my head, so I started to turn and twist my head, in an attempt to scrape the knot against the post and get it off that way. After several attempts the knot got caught on some uneven gash in the wood and by turning my head and raising my chin the thing slipped upwards. Shaking my head violently made the bandana fall off and I could see again. I immediately located Sarah some twenty-five yards away. I saw how she was tied to a tree just at the edge of the woods, tied the same way as I was. She was twisting and turning and looked really uncomfortable. I saw how her jaws worked as she chewed on her gag. The braids in her red hair swinged as she turned her head. She was obviously trying to get her blind fold off the same way as I had.

Sarah always tried really hard to get free when tied up. She would not give up until she had tried every possible way to undo a knot. I could see how she tried to twist her body and get her hands down to her ankles, but pinned to the tree she could not lower her body enough. The angry moans and grunts kept coming from behind her gag. Finally she managed to scrape the blindfold off her head the same way I had, and our eyes met. She had green eyes and they were wide open as she looked at me. She turned her head, trying to see her feet, and I could understand that what bothered her was down by her feet.

Neither of us managed to do anything to get free, and when the hour was up, Joe and Jenny came back. They started to untie me first as I had been tied first. They kept teasing me for not getting out of the ropes. When I was free, the three of us went over to the tree where Sarah was tied. Coming up close I could see what it was that bothered her. Merrily walking up and down the sides of her bare feet were some small ants. Their tiny legs obviously tickled her and bound the way she was, there was nothing she could do about it. When Jenny removed Sarah's gag she started to shout words not suitable for print! We brushed away the ants from her feet, and untied her.

Later at the boat house when we lay on the mattresses, ready for sleep, Sarah told us she had nearly gone mad by the tickling sensation the ants gave. She promised to tie Jenny and Joe to a tree just beside an ant hill the next time she got the opportunity. They laughed and said she had to catch them first! and eventually she did, but that's another story.