Tieher : 02 - Payback (m/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tieher : 02 - Payback (m/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tieher's stories
02 - Payback!
Story index at the bottom

By Tieher

Sat Dec 19 19:25:59 Eastern Standard Time 1998

First I'd like to compliment everyone on their stories, I found them very well written and entertaining. I meant to write again sooner but had an incredible amount of things come up in the past few months. I hope to see more from everyone for quite some time to come and would like to request a favor of those not already doing so: Please be a little more descriptive in mentioning articles of clothing worn by the 'players' in your stories. Thank you.

...And now for my long delayed followup to "Ambush" (although with a title change from "Retribution" to "Payback" from my earlier posting).

Payback

My payback to the girls occurred a couple of weeks after my own 'capture'; I had to patiently wait out a time where I could safely ambush the girls, one at a time, since together they would of overpowered me. In the meantime Liz even had the nerve to taunt me once, when we were all together by the pool as usual: "I thought you were going to pay us back for the time we tied you up". They would laugh, knowing at the time it wasn't going to be a reality for me. I played it very nonchalantly, as if I wasn't even thinking about it. Little did they know I ready for the day by preparing my 'bag of treats' and leaving it in the garage: about 10-12 lengths of clothesline, cut about 6 feet long, a roll of masking tape (2" I believe), about 5 bandannas, and a couple of pairs of my long gym socks. The day finally came, although sans Rebecca, she was on vacation with her parents abroad. I had my day, rather evening, with her another time.

Liz and Sally came over as they usually did, late morning, and we sat around the pool in our bathing suits (they had on two-piece suits, Liz had a green and pink flowered pattern while Sally had a light blue, with their hair tied back, Liz in a pony tail while Sally had a tight bun; I had faded green trunks on), listening to a radio, playing cards and talked about random topics for a while.

Sally eventually got up to go in the house to use the bathroom; by this time we were laid out in the chairs and sunning ourselves. Just then it occurred to me they were now separate and vulnerable, completely unaware of the opportunity that had just presented itself to me. I waited for a couple of minutes, to not seem obvious, then excused myself somewhat from Liz with a "Be right back." and then walked toward the house. She was apparently oblivious to my leaving as she appeared to be half asleep.

I walked quickly into the house, through the door in the den, and into the garage to get my bag. Fortunately Sally was still in the bathroom so I had time to run back into the den, prepare a slip knot in one of the ropes, put a sock in my waistband, and hide just out of sight by the staircase around the corner from the bathroom so I could grab Sally when her back was turned as she headed back out into the yard. I put the bag by the couch across from the screen door within reach. Soon the door opened, Sally came out humming to the radio playing in the yard, and calmly headed toward the screen door. I quickly stepped behind her, wrapped one of my arms around her and grabbed her opposite wrist while softly speaking into her ear: "Remember that time I promised to pay you back?" She protested: "But that was Liz's idea!" While leading her to the couch I pulled both her arms behind her back:"Yea, but you helped."

Luckily she didn't seem to put up much of a fight, almost as if she didn't believe what I was about to happen. I slipped the knot over one of her wrists and pulled it tight. She now struggled in earnest as she realized I was serious: "Wait! This isn't fair..." By this time I crossed her wrists, wrapped the loose end 2 times vertically, then twice horizontally, finishing it off with a square knot. She was about to scream out, so I quickly and forcefully stuffed the sock into her mouth: "No I-arummmphhhh!!".

I then pulled her onto the couch into a seated position and pulled up my bag to quickly finish the job. I first pulled out the tape and pulled a strip about 6" long and pressed it to her face. It didn't stick very well as she was doing a good job of pushing out the sock. I then took the roll and starting on one side of her mouth I wrapped the tape around her head about 4 times (excessive I know but I panicked since I wasn't sure if Liz would of caught on to the fact that we were both away for a while now).

"MMMMMPPHHHHH!" Sally didn't seem too amused but wasn't in any position to argue. I grabbed another rope ande swung her legs up on the couch then held them, with my knee and free hand, because she was now kicking furiously. I held one end of the rope to her ankle and managed to wrap the other end for the remaining length around the other ankle, then cinched both of them together with a knot in the front. I finished her legs with another tie just above the knees. I quickly ran over to the door to peer out on Liz, who was now in a reclined position on the chair. I then turned to Sally, looking over my new prisoner, and had an incredible rush. She struggled quite a bit, shooting me hostile looks all the while. I worried she might hurt herself so I walked over and sat next to her reaching back into my bag for another length. After I pulled it out she froze, wondering what I was about to do. I flipped her over onto her stomach, then looped the rope between her wrists leaving the ends more or less even. I then propped myself up against her legs while bending them towards her hands. I looped one of the free ends between her ankles, then tied it with the other end, cinching them for a good measure before finishing the knot. Her hands were about 12 inches from her feet; I wanted a decent hogtie but nothing that would make her uncomfortable. I'm sure I could of made it tighter if her knees weren't tied together.

After adjusting the knot so she couldn't reach I stepped back: She was quite a prize, for all the struggling and mmmphing she definitely wasn't going anywhere. I was tempted to tickle her but considering the hogtie I didn't want her hurting herself so I simply picked up my bag, bent close to her face and said: "Don't worry, you'll soon have company." I prepared another slip knot, sock, and bandanna in waistband, and I then set out to capture Liz. I noticed Liz hadn't moved since I last checked on her so I confidently strode up and quietly put the bag down next to her. I can tell behind the shades she was wearing her eyes were closed, so I had the complete element of surprise at hand.

I took a moment to regard her; she reminded me of the cliche hollywood star laying around lazily by the pool.

"Remember that time I promised to pay you girls back?"

She opened her eyes slowly but it was too late. I grabbed her wrist and flipped her over onto her stomach, she must of been a little groggy because it didn't take much effort. As I was working the slip knot over her hand and tightened it she yelled: "What are you doing?!" I grabbed her other hand with a bit of trouble since she was now struggling, I also straddled her for more leverage.

"Stop it!" It seemed like it took forever but I was able to cross her wrists and wrap the rope around them a few times, cinch, and knot them.

"It's only fair, Liz, you did it to me." I told her as I was reaching for the sock and bandanna.

"I don't care I-mmmmpphhh!!" I waited until she opened her mouth again then stuffed the sock into her mouth quickly followed by cleave tying the bandanna around her head. I then began wrapping another rope around her wrist them around her body. Feeling her struggle under me was exciting, but I had to finish the job. I got up off of her and tied a length just above her knees, then another around her ankles.

I had a couple of lengths left so I thought about other creative uses for them when she flipped herself over and glared at me:"Ifff ummmfff donnnphh-uuuhpphh!" She obviously had a little trouble speaking her mind. As she layed there struggling I pulled her up and sat behind her. She must of thought I was going to untie her because she paused for a moment. I took one of the other lengths and began wrapping about her torso, just under her breasts and over her arms, then crossing them I tucked each end between her upper arms above the elbows and body, and finished by bringing the ends back toward the center then cinching so her elbows came closer together; I finished it off with a knot. Since there was some slack I tied it around her wrists, then I stood up to look over my work.

She was furious now, she struggled vainly for another minute before settling quietly and looking at me as if to say: "Well? What are you going to do now?" I thought about spraying her with the garden hose, but remembering how uncomfortable I was when wet and the fact I wanted to keep her like this for a while made me reconsider: I wanted to cherish this for as long as possible.

"You're probably wondering about Sally." The puzzled look betrayed the fact she hadn't thought of her.

"Why don't we go visit her?" I turned her legs off the chair and unto the ground then pulled her up to a standing position, then hoisted her unto my shoulder in a fireman-carry position. I carried her back to the house and carefully opened the screen door to let myself in. Sally was still there, the only movement was the turning of her head in my direction as she saw us coming in. Her eyes widened when she spotted her sister in the same predicament, and I think I actually detected a snicker beneath her gag. I propped Liz down on the sofa near Sally, then untied Sally's hogtie, worried about her comfort.

I used the free rope to tie her elbows the same way I tied Liz, since I planned to leave them together and I didn't want them getting loose. I then positioned them both together on the couch next to each other in a seated position. Slightly winded, I sat back on one of the chairs in the den, regarding them for a minute as they struggled with their bonds. After a while, Liz fixed her gaze on me, as if she dared me to do something else.

"I was wondering if you girls were ticklish.." Liz mmphed a protest, while I could practically hear Sally say through her gag:"Oh no!". I started with Liz's feet, she jerked quite a bit, trying to get her feet out of my grasp. I then moved to Sally, who giggled uncontrollably (I was immediately left with the impression she enjoyed it quite a bit more than Liz). After a while I tired, and decided to get a drink in the kitchen: "All this work made me a little thirsty, why don't you girls stay here while I get something to drink." Liz made an attempt at communicating something, but I ignored her and tied a bandanna around her eyes, then did the same with Sally and left the room towards the kitchen. I made noises as if I was going up the stairs, but doubled back to the room to watch my captives. I crept into the room, to the far side, and watched while Liz wasted no time to try to communicate her escape to Sally. She mmphed quite a bit, creeping in Sally's direction on the couch while turning her back to reach Sally's bonds. Sally apparently didn't get it, until Liz's fingers accidently found her ribs and caused her to giggle. Sally finally understood and turned her back. Liz worked furiously, finding the knot then losing it, finding it again and trying to pull it apart while Sally sat patiently.

I let Liz go on for a while; enjoying the show, becoming aware of how excited I became at watching her writhe in the tightly wrapped ropes around her legs and arms, watching how her the muscles in her thighs and calves stretched and contracted as her body occasionally shifted in her attempt at loosening Sally's bonds. I knew it would take them too long to untie themselves, so I ended the scene since I had more fun in mind. I creeped up the stairs, poured two glasses of ice water, and came back down pretending to be surprised, "Hey! I can't leave you two alone for a minute..." I undid their blindfolds, to Liz's chagrin.

"I bet you two are thirsty." Sally mmphed in eager agreement, while Liz nodded. I first undid Sally's gag, apologising for the tape.

"Are you going to untie us now?"

"That's not part of the game Sally, you two have to escape on your own." Liz shot a curious look at me, probably wondering when we started this game. I held the glass up to Sally's lips while she sipped desparately; I then noticed she and Liz sweat quite a bit. After Sally seemed like she had enough, I quickly replaced her gag with a bandanna. I turned on the fan in the room and undid Liz's gag: "So how are we supposed to escape with you here?"

"Do you want a drink or not?" I retorted. I held the glass to her lips, and as she drank, slowly tipped the glass at a higher angle to make her dribble. She pulled back as the water dripped from her mouth, ran down her neck, and into her top.

"Why did you do that?!" she yelled.

I chuckled:"I was impatient!"

"Is torture part of the game?!" she asked.

"Maybe I was remembering the time you hit me with the water hose!" I then realized there was no point in arguing since I wanted to continue 'the game' and not upset them. I helped her finish the glass then moved to re-tie her gag, "So what happens when we escape, do we get to tie YOU up?" I thought for a moment "Yea, IF!"

She then reluctantly opened her mouth for the gag. "..But I'm going to make a little change first.." I previously noted she had a little play with her hands, since the rope wrapping her wrists to her body seemed to be a little slack. I untied her knees and grabbed another length of rope, looped one end around her waist while holding the loose end of it just above her wrists. After a couple of times I stopped in the front and looped the end under the center of the wrap and over, then brought it under between her thighs to her wrists where I looped them over and under and then tied it snugly to the other loose end. I quickly retied her knees again. Liz protested throughout, probably wondering if I changed the rules. Her wrists now had no play with the crotch rope in place, and she realized this. I then put the TV on as if bored, and settled into the chair across from the couch. I pretended to watch what was on, but really was enjoying my captives' predicament as I shot occasional glances over and chuckled. Liz at first tried to be nonchalant, but then wasted no time in trying to escape. Sally tried to be of help, but they seemed to get more in each other's way. One unexpected thrill I got was watching Liz writhe against the crotch rope; the more Liz attempted to move her wrists, the tighter I saw it pull against her, it made her body arch at times. At the time I thought of it I used it more for practical purposes, but later realized the other 'popular' purpose of it in bondage (Needless to say, I used it again in the future).

Liz would occasionally shoot glares at me when she realized she was failing. It was during one of these glares she noticed my 'tent' to my embarrassment (I was only wearing trunks at the time). At times she held my gaze as if tauntingly, she knew the effect watching them had on me. I then became a little worried she would tell Rebecca about this, making me look like a pervert. Some time later I heard one of the neighbor's call in the yard, wondering where we were. I quickly ran out in his direction, and explained we were inside watching TV. He asked if we were hungry, as they were about to start a barbecue. I told him sure, I would go get the girls. I came back into the den to hear both of them chuckling through their gags, knowing the game was over.

"You know, you didn't win this one.." I said as I began untying them. As I helped them off with their leg bonds, I then noticed to my horror the rope burns. Sally wasn't quite as bad but Liz struggled quite a bit more whiched caused deeper and redder marks. I tried rubbing them out, causing Liz and Sally to enjoy my misery.

"We'll just put on our shirts and socks, so you don't look like the maniac that you are." Luckily, they had oversized shirts, socks and sneakers with them to change into at the end of the day. It helped cover most of the marks while we hoped the neighbors wouldn't notice the rest. I put my 'goodies' away and we headed over to the neighbor's. We had some burgers and went back to the pool for the rest of the day with Liz commenting: "...and don't think your going to tie us up again today. One day
it's going to be your turn". I was a little relieved to hear her say that, because I now knew she wasn't going to make me seem abominable to Rebecca. I had the opportunity to tie up Rebecca at a later date, although it a was more of a submissive thing which led to our inevitable realization of our feelings for each other (probably not very suitable for this site although it was a rather tame experience.