dudalb : 18 - Cousin Cindy's Revenge (f/ffm, fm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

dudalb : 18 - Cousin Cindy's Revenge (f/ffm, fm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

dudalb's stories
18 - Cousin Cindy's Revenge
Story index at the bottom

By dudalb

Fri Dec 11 21:57:45 PST 1998

Revenge is a dish best eaten cold the old saying goes. Well, my Cousin Cindy's revenge on me and Steffi for her execution via supersoaker firing squad was frozen food....

You can find the story of Steffi's and my revenge on Cindy in the archives.

I will give a brief start of Star Wars type synopsis. Cindy had taken me and Steffi prisoners in one of our war games last summer. This was new, she had not discussed this with anyone except my friend Sean. Steffi and I ended up bound and gagged in Sean's basement. We got loose, thanks largely to Steffi, who put in a amazing escape for someone who had never been tied up before. A couple of days later we tied up Cindy in revenge (a hogtie) and then, as punishment for introducing a new rule without discussing it with the group we blindfolded her, tied her to a post, and "executed" her with supersoakers. It was not cruel, (The temperature was in the high 90's) but after we released this Cindy simply stated "This isn't over". A couple of days later she went back to her home in the Sierras with my Aunt Cathy. But Cindy got her chance at revenge with both of us a Christmas time...

Aunt Cathy and her family were in the habit of coming down one weekend each Christmas to spend a weekend with us and enjoy the sights of the San Francisco Bay area at Christmas. On friday they would get in around five - Cathy took Cindy out of school a couple of hours early - and we would go out to dinner. Usually we crossed the bay to the City and ate at Fisherman's Wharf or in Chinatown, and then go to a movie. Saturday was spent shopping and generally seeing the seasonal sights.

On This Saturday evening both sets of parents had been invited out to a party by a mutual old friend. So pizza was sent out for and we kids left to our own devices.

Cindy was in a big cooking craze and had suggested a few days before that it would be fun to bake some cookies that evening. Both Parents agreed. My mom had taught all her kids, regardless of gender, the basics of cooking since it would come in useful when we were on our own--and beyond. She was right. So we knew our way around the kitchen and Mom knew we would not burn the house down. Steffi had stopped by to say Hi in the morning and was invited to join the baking party. She agreed to come and make some German specialites. Steffi was always welcome in our house: my mom considered her to be that most mythical of creatures a "good influence" on me because of Steffi's interest in High Culture.

I don't think this was plotted on Cindy's part. Things just worked out to give her a chance to settle scores with both of us at once at a couple of weeks before Christmas. HO!HO!HO!

I have to give Cindy credit for be able to plan on the fly. We left on the shopping siteseeing expedition to Union Square only a couple of minutes after Steffi left but Cindy was able to conceive, plan, gather the necessary material (granted she knew in our house where the rope and stuff was kept) all in a short time when we got back from the expedition.

A few minutes after Steffi arrived Cindy let out a "Dammit! we are out of Crisco" (a popular shortening for you foreigners out there). "Dudalb, can you run out and get some?"

Mom had left us a few bucks in case we needed something. There was a Mom and Pop small grocery a block away so I went out to buy some. We lived in a very safe
neighborhood and this was nothing unusual.

When I got back I saw no one was in the kitchen so I put down the Crisco, took off my coat, and heard Cindy say "We're in here!" from the recreation room. I walked in and then things happened quick.

I saw Steffi sitting on the couch with her hands tied behind her, her ankles tied together, and a nice, neat, cleave gag in her mouth. My kid sister Chris (who had also been a participant in the execution) was sitting in a chair, hands tied behind her, ankles tied together, roped to the chair, and also cleave gagged. Then I felt the snout of a supersoaker against my back.

"Join the Party! Hands behind you. You know the drill".

I complied. By the unofficial rules of our game she had achieved complete surprise. Soon my wrist were tied tightly behind me and a tight cleave gag was in my mouth. "Don't worry! I am not going to soak you. In winter that is too mean. But I have something in mind. To begin with I think you two hogtied would be fun."

At this Steffi mmmphed a little. She had been a participant in Cindy's hog-tying the previous summer but had never been tied in this position herself, although she was quite used to being tied up and gagged in our games. It was obvious this was going to change-and quickly.

Cindy sat me down on a fold up bed my Mom had set up for her, although Cindy preferred the couch as being more comfortable. If you want visuals on appearences, Steffi had a general resemblance to a young Merle Streep and Cindy to a young Sandra Bullock.

Cindy tied my ankles together, and then walked over to Steffi. "Ladies First!" Cindy said as she grabbed a long length of rope and gently but firmly laid Steffi down on the couch face down.

She took the rope, cinched it around Steffi's ankles--Steffi, like Cindy was dressed in a sweater and pants-then knotted it. She raised Steffi's legs up to a 45% L shaped angle to the rest of her body, pulled the rope down to her wrists and tied the rope around her already bound wrists. Steffi mmmphed a little but was now in a secure hog-tie.

Cindy then proceeded to do the same to me. Because Chris had not participated in her hog-tying last summer she just left Chris tied to the chair.

"I'm off to get the next step of your punishment ready. Don't go anywhere, mein leibchens!" CIndy could never resist a little non PC humor about Steffi's German
background although she was careful to avoid the any really derogatory references.

Cindy walked out of a room after a final sastified glance at her hogtied captives. Steffi was quiet. She found out that although awkward feeling, the hog-tie Cindy had put her in was not painful. Cindy had been careful to keep her ankles and wrists spaced apart. Pulling them too close together is what can turn a hog-tie from a acceptable form of tie up to a kind of torture. But I knew, having been Hogtied by Cindy before that neither I or Steffi would find it easy to free ourselves. And I now appreciated why Cindy had tied us up on a coach and a bed. It would be too risky to roll down on the floor and try to squirm together to work at each other's bonds. We were completly at Cindy's mercy. We could only wonder what the rest of Cindy's revenge would be .

Cindy let us wait about thirty minutes. Jerry came in once to check on us, and was seemed fascinated by Steffi's and my plight. I don't think he had seen a hogtied
before (he had been out playing at the time of our revenge on Cindy).

Cindy finally came back in carrying in a old blanket she got from the garage and a bowl of-something. She went to Steffi , released her from her hog-tie but kept her wrists and ankles tied, then did the same to me. Time for execution, I thought. Cindy then laid the blanket on the floor and helped Steffi down to sit on it. She then got me up and hopped me over to it and sat me down. She took the rope which had been used for Steffi's hogtie, tied it around Steffi's wrists and tied the other end around the leg of the couch. She did the same to me.

"There" she said, and grabbed the bowl a took a small ball of something out. "Don't worry, it's just flour ,water and an egg". She then threw it at me.It hit my chest, It did not sting or hurt at all, but is did leave a sticky mark on my shirt. She then took our another piece of dough and threw it at Steffi.

She was only about two feet away and she threw it very gently, being careful to aim it lower then Steffi's face. It hit Steffi's Sweater. She then proceeded to barrage us with small balls of dough. The blanket protected the floor. Every fifth or sixth ball she would lob one at Chris, who was giggling through her gag. Jerry was fascinated by the whole process. Cindy finally decided that the score was even after about five m minutes of bombardment. She took the bowl and told us "OK, join me to make some cookies when you can" and left us.

Cindy surmised that it would not take along time for me and Steffi to free each other. Steffi and I maneuvered so we were back to back and untied each others wrists. Five minutes later we had finished untying Chris who seems to have enjoyed the whole thing immensely. Receiving a few balls of dough and being tied up for a while was a small price to pay for seeing her older brother and his first girlfriend pelted like something out of a Laurel and Hardy comedy.

Steffi and I went out into the hallway and looked at ourselves and had to laugh. It looked as if our clothes, my shirt (blue) and Steffi's sweater (green) had broken out in white pimples. We knew it would wash out so no damage done. Steffi then told be briefly what happened. Cindy called for her to come to the rec room, she was trying to find something. Steffi walked in, and Cindy gently grabbed her from behind and held a supersoaker to her head and announced "Payback time!". Steffi then just accepted the inevitable and when told to put her hands behind her to be tied. Once Steffi was bound hand and foot and gagged, Cindy called for Chris, and surprised her. Then it was just a matter of waiting for me to walk into the ambush.

Steffi and I immediately begun to plot revenge for the revenge. We decided on a swift retaliation. Our parents had only been gone about two hours so it was still early. We decided to give CIndy a taste of her own medicine: a dough pelting.

We decided to move fast: immediate retaliation. Steffi went in to help make cookies,while I got a piece of rope and put it in my pocket. I left more rope and a clean scarf on the couch in the living room a pillow over it In case Cindy came in. I then went in the kitchen and for about fifteen minutes I helped make cookies. Then we struck. Steffi and I had a code phrase, a reference to some TV Show, I honestly can't remember it, which was s signal to grab Cindy the next time her hands were free.

Cindy put down a baking tray of cookies and Steffi and I grabbed her. Steffi held her hands behind her while I pulled out the rope in my pocket and tied them together. Cindy was taken completely by surprise. She did not think we would retaliate so quickly. By the time she begun to protest it was too late...her hands were secured behind her.

I told Chris, who had been watching, to go into the living room and get the rest of the stuff for tying up Cindy.

Cindy's protests were half hearted. She understood the rules of our game, we had caught her fair and square. After a couple of brief protests she did what we had did earlier: accept the inevitable.

Chris returned with the additional rope and in a few minutes Cindy was sitting on a kitchen chair, hands tied behind her, ankles tied to the chair legs, left foot to left chair let and right foot to right chair leg. And more rope tying her upper body to the chair, and a tight cleave gag in her mouth. We had placed her where she could watch us prepare the dough for her pelting.

In about fifteen minutes the dough was mixed and Steffi and I took turns pelting Cindy the exact way she had pelted us, from two feet away, being careful to avoid the face. After some intial squirming Cindy stood still and took her medicine.After about five minutes her sweater looked as if it had a bad case of measles. We left her bound and gagged for about 15 minutes after the pelting to even the score while Steffi and I made cookies. When we untied her Cindy asked for a truce. We agreed, and we actually had a pretty good size batch of cookies when our parents came home. The Moms took one look at us and my Mom said "Well, how was the Food Fight?". We just let them think we had a Food Fight, which they were half expecting anyway. We had not made a mess worse then what you would expect from kids baking,and so ended this cycle of friendly retaliation.

But the games continued, and they will be covered in future posts.