Camp Bound

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

mattjensen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Camp Bound

Post by mattjensen »

From the old site.

Camp Bound
Postby Jay Candice » Sun May 06, 2012 10:42 pm
This is actually one of two parts, since I've been writing this thing for a long time, and it's already super long. This is like my introductory entry. Yeah. Stuff.

“But Mom!” I complained. “I didn’t even sign up for this!”

“Don’t worry, honey,” she said with a smile. “You’ll have fun. You can’t just stay cooped up here all summer! And besides, it’s too late to quit now. You go tomorrow.”

“But you found out about it on the mail! We don’t know anything about it!” I protested. Has anyone ever just done something without permission? Like clean your room, or empty your email inbox, or sign you up for some dumb summer camp on the second week of summer vacation?

Like two days before school was out my mom had told me she got a brochure in the mail, and asked if I was interested in a girls summer camp. Of course, I hadn’t even paid attention at the time, but I was pretty sure I didn’t say anything. But here I was, going there for three weeks, possibly more. Great.

“It’ll be fun!” She insisted. “You can actually hang out with someone this summer!” She had a point there. All of my friends always went on long summer vacations, and we couldn’t go anywhere because of Dad’s work. Still, I hadn’t even asked for this.

I had planned to spend my time doing some self-bondage. I know, it sounds weird. I’ve always loved being tied up, whether it’s the feeling of course rope or sticky tape. To be helpless. I’ve been tying myself up for about three years now, ever since I found out about it on the internet. I’ve been to several sites showing pictures and methods. But I couldn’t let anyone know. They would think I’m weird.

“Are you listening to me?” Mom asked.

“What?” I looked up. “Sure, just thinking about how I’ll know nobody there, and I’ll probably be bad at pretty much every camp activity they have.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Mom said. “Come on, let’s pack your bags.”
In the end, it matters not how many breaths you took, but how many took your breath away.
-shing xiong

We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction
-General Douglas MacArthur

Fall down seven times, stand up eight
-Japanese Proverb

Re: Camp Bound
Postby Jay Candice » Sun May 06, 2012 11:23 pm
Next thing I knew, we were walking to the office of the camp, about three hours away from home. The camp was in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by trees at least a hundred and fifty feet high. It was a gigantic place, and the map seemed to have tons of places. Maybe the camp wouldn’t be so bad after all.

That is, there was something weird about the name. Camp Bound. What kind of weird name was that? Shouldn’t places like here be named after famous people instead of adjectives? Another good sign that I shouldn’t be here. But then again, considering how I liked being tied up, maybe it meant something different.

We went inside the wooden office building for registration. Behind the desk was a woman with gray here and glasses, looking at something on her laptop. She wore a camp shirt that said Camp Bound. It had a rope encircling it, before being wound around the d in Bound.

“We are here for registration,” My mom said.

The woman looked up. “Oh, name?”

“Jami Cruz,” I said. I guess I should explain myself now. I’m fourteen, and I’m a little below average height. I have long dirty blond hair and blue eyes. Right now I was wearing a Camp Bound t-shirt that my mom had just bought me and some khaki shorts. And I’m stuck here in a camp with a stupid name.

“Cruz, Cruz, Cruz,” The woman muttered. “Aah, here we are. We got you set up in cabin four, third bunk.” She looked up.

“Oh, thanks,” I said. “Uh, is that it?”

“That would be all,” The woman said. “Do you have any questions?”

“How long do I stay?”

“That would depend on how long you want to stay,” She replied. “You can leave whenever you want, and you can stay till the end of the summer. But we very much request that you stay here at least two weeks to get a feel of the camp. You never know how much you’ll like it.”

“Uh huh,” The moment two weeks go by, I’ll be outta here.

Together, me and my mom walked out of the office. I looked to the map to find cabin four. It was practically at the other side of camp. What a pain.

“I’ll be leaving now, honey,” She said.

“Really? You aren’t going to stay?”

“No, you’ll be fine,” She replied. “You’ll love it. Honest.”

“This is coming from the person who’s never even been here.”

She pursed her lips. “If you don’t like it, call when you can. I love you.”

“Yeah, I love you too.” She hugged me and walked to the car.

I sighed. I looked to the map again and started walking. I passed all sorts of buildings, arts and crafts, a stable, a mess halls, a shower house, places you would find in any camp. But there was nobody there.

Wherever I looked, the places were empty. Nobody cared for the horses. The arts and crafts cabin was empty. The shower house was locked. They had better unlock it, because I needed to go to the restroom.

I was starting to get a bad feeling about this. It was a ghost town. Or ghost camp.

Well, maybe they were all in their cabins. Or maybe I’m late for lunch or something. That could always be it.

I saw my cabin. I was starting to freak out. There was nobody there. I had to force myself not to run to my cabin.

I repositioned my backpack and duffel bag. There had to be people here, right? Or maybe this place was so unpopular that I was the only one here. With my luck, that was entirely possible.

“Hey!” A voice said. I turned. Two girls, maybe sixteen and fifteen were coming towards me. The older one (or maybe she was just taller) had freckles and a long mane of blond hair. The other one had a dark complexion and a bandanna around her head. They both wore Camp Bound shirts.

“Oh, hi,” I said. “Where is everyone?”

“You’ll see,” The blond girl said. “My name is Hallie. This is Stephanie.”

Stephanie smiled. “Why don’t we drop your stuff off at your cabin. Which is it?”

“Cabin four,” I replied.

“What’s your name?” Hallie asked. “Since we introduced ourselves, you might as well do the same.”

“I’m Jamie,” I replied. They started walking towards my cabin. I had to hurry to catch up.

“So, when I will I see everyone?” I asked. “Where are they at?”

“You’ll see,” Hallie said. She got out a key and unlocked the cabin. She was about to turn the doorknob, but I was starting to get a bad feeling.

“Why is the door locked?” I asked.

Stephanie looked at me like it was a strange question. “We don’t want people stealing, do we?”

“I guess not. Am I one of the first ones here or something?”

“No,” Hallie replied. “There are others.” And she turned the door. Inside was something I never imagined.

Coils of rope, handcuffs, and rolls of tape littered the walls. There were bunks, but each had handcuffs attaching to either side or above the head to the ceiling. There were a couple of books, but when I glanced at them, they had titles like Efficient Capture, No escape, or Kinbaku the Japanese art of Binding. There were a desk next to each bunk which on top were various gagging materials, like cloths and tape and things I had only seen on the Internet, ball-gags.

I wasn’t sure whether I should be afraid or jump for joy.

“What is this place?” I asked, confused.

A hand went around my mouth. Another seized my wrist and forced it behind my mouth. I could see Stephanie moving, grabbing a coil of rope from the walls. I was so surprised, but my body was acting for me. I struggled against Hallie, moving with all my might, trying to escape.

I almost screamed, but the scream stuck in my throat. Was this what I wanted? To actually be tied up without escape?

My decision was made for me. The hand was taken off my mouth and just when I opened my mouth to say something cloth was stuffed inside. The dry taste surprised me, I had never gagged myself before. I then felt duct tape being slapped on my cheeks.

I could barely feel my wrists being tightly tied behind my back, completely inescapable and about ten times better than I had ever tied myself. I was really being kidnapped. This was the real deal.

I felt my ankles being tightened with rope. Soon they were pressed together tightly, getting ever more tighter as rope was wound around and around my knees. I had felt this before, when I had done self-bondage. But I always knew I would escape. Scissors were nearby. Or my wrists had knots that I could pick through. There was no way I could untie my wrist right now.

I felt my chest tighten as they put me in a rope-harness. I had only seen videos of things like this. I never thought they would actually happen to me.

I was soon bound, gagged, and completely helpless. I whimpered into my gag like an animal. I practically was, I couldn’t move or talk, it was too late to scream for help. Nobody would hear me anyways.

Stephanie smiled at me. “Don’t worry Jamie. You’ll love it here.”

Hallie nodded. “But it’s time for you to take a nap. Don’t fail the test.”

All I had time to think was What test? Before they lowered a sweet-smelling cloth to my nose. The world spun twice, then changed directions, and the world went black.
Last edited by Jay Candice on Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In the end, it matters not how many breaths you took, but how many took your breath away.
-shing xiong

-Japanese Proverb

I blinked. It was fuzzy. That wasn’t right. My eyesight was always good. I really hoped I didn’t need glasses. That would suck.
Wait, where was I? I could feel my arms, but barely. Were they….. above my head.

I blinked, hard. The world came into sharper focus. It was dark. I could feel the wet, cold stone on my bare feet. My bare feet? Where had my shoes gone?

I looked down. I was standing on my tip toes without shoes on, my ankles shackled to the ground by handcuffs. I was on my tip toes because my hands were shackled above my head to the ceiling. I could feel a gag in my mouth, cloth and tape plastered over my lips, sealing any would-be cries for help. Nobody would be coming for my rescue.

I wasn’t wearing any shoes or socks. For that matter, I was practically not wearing any clothes. I had my black bra and panties on, but that was about it. I could feel the cold air coming in. Above me was a blinking light bulb, around me were stone walls of cold, damp bricks. To my left was a door. But I could never reach it like I was now.

Everything came back to me. The camp. Stephanie and Hallie. The cabin filled with bindings, and how they had tied me up. I could have cried for help, but I had stopped myself.

I really was helpless. There was no way I could get out of this. Was this what I wanted? To be bound in a dungeon with no escape?
No. There had to be a way out of this. It sucked how I didn’t have my pants. I had a pocketknife in my back pocket. Which would probably be convenient in a time like this.

Or not. I wouldn’t be able to get it out of my pocket, and even if I did, how could I cut through these metal handcuffs. The only way I could get out of these chains was with the key. That, or if I became the Incredible Hulk.

Wait, the key. I felt something around my neck. It was a string. I looked down, sure enough, it was the key, dangling in front of me, taunting me. Showing me that escape was so near, yet so far. If I could only get it somehow, but my hands were uselessly trapped above my head.

I was still helpless.

I felt tears in my eyes. Would I stay like this forever, kept as a prisoner in this dim dungeon, forever watching the key to my escape (literally)? I might never see my family again. My friends would wonder what happened to me. The world would wonder what happened to me.

I blinked. No. I would get out of this. That key was put there to taunt me, but it wouldn’t work. I would use it.

I tossed my head up. The key bounced a little bit. I threw my head up sharply. The key hit my face, smacking my taped mouth. At least that was something. If I could get my mouth ungagged, then maybe I could catch it with my teeth.

Then what would I do? How would I get it to my hands? I decided to figure that out when I got my gag off.

I worked my way with my tongue. My mouth was so dry, it was unbelievable. There was so much cloth in my mouth, I could barely move my squashed tongue. I tried to move my lips, but there were several strips of tape, not just one. I could barely move my lips, and when I tried to talk, a barely hearable “mmph” came out. If I actually tried to scream, most likely someone would come and take the key away from me. I would have to be stealthy.

Finally, after at least three minutes of working, I got my tongue to the front of my mouth. I pushed it against my sealed lips, forcing them to open. I licked the tape, wondering if my saliva could weaken it.

The tape tasted horrible. But I forced myself to keep at it. All the while I was pulling my lips apart, trying to weaken it. I knew from experience that the longer tape was on my mouth and cheeks, the harder it was to take off. So the question was, how long was I out?
I didn’t need to pee anymore. So that meant that I already had, which means that I did it when I was knocked out, which was gross. I didn’t even want to think about that.

I worked the tape with my mouth, eventually forcing my mouth open a little bit. I ignored the pain as I forced my lips apart. Finally, after about ten minutes, I got a part of it off. I rubbed the tape against my shoulder, trying to rub the sticky strips of my cheeks.
At first, I just pressed the tape back on me, but eventually, I was able to get it halfway off so the tape hung limply off my cheek. I started shaking to get it off, the tape was tickling me!

I was getting cold. It was embarrassing wearing no clothes, but it wasn’t like this dungeon had heat. I flicked the key up and down, trying to catch it with my teeth. It wasn’t as easy as I thought, most of the time it would hit my neck, or nose, or just fling in the air.
I finally, I caught it in my mouth. Just a few minutes ago cloth was put in there, now a key. I shook away those random thoughts and went back to thinking about how I was going to get these to my hands.

I started to maneuver the key in my mouth. I shifted my head, angling down, back and forth until the string fell off my neck and in front of me. I bit on the and start to suck the string in, like a noodle.

I exchanged the key with the string in between my teeth and dropped the key out, holding it by the string. I flicked my head up and let the key go out of my teeth, the key’s weight causing it to fly up. I snatched it with my fingers. I got it!

I worked the key into the handcuffs. After maybe five minutes of fiddling, I was able to get my left hand free. From there, it was a simple matter of unlocking the rest of my cuffs. I was home free.

I tried the door. It was unlocked, which was suspicious. I opened the door. It was a long dark, stone hallway. I wondered where my clothes were, because I was still walking around next to naked.

I walked down the stone hallway, hugging my shoulders to ward off the cold. I wondered where I was. Maybe I could find someone and get help.

I walked to the entrance (or exit, I guess) there were stone steps. I walked up, my bare feet hurting against the little pebbles and rocks. I needed to find some shoes.

I rubbed my sore wrists. I had to admit, even though it was scary and I had had a feeling that I would never get out, it felt good to be truly helpless. Well, not truly helpless. If I was, then I wouldn’t be able to get out. Truly helpless would mean that there was no way I could escape, like how those two girls tied me up earlier.

I looked up. At the top of the stairs, there was a sign. A simple wooden one that was stuck to the ground with tape all messily so it was lopsided. But the words startled me. It said Congratulations, Jamie for passing the test.

Those two girls who had caught me had mentioned a test. So that was it. Escaping. But if it was a test, then what now?

Just for fun, I kicked down the sign and walked past. The next room was pure white. It had a painting on the left wall and a door on the right. In the middle was a table with two chairs.
Before I could react a hand grabbed both of my wrists, wrenching them behind my back. A blinkfold was tied at lightning speed. I was prepared to go kung-fu mode and blast this guy into next week, but this person was even faster than Stephanie and Hallie combined. A rope was quickly wrapped around my wrists before I could take off the blindfold. I struggled, but the knot was tight. I was starting to slip out of it (painfully), but I was immediately pushed to the ground. My knees were tied extremely tight and efficiently by the time I got one wrist out. It only stayed like that for about three seconds before the person grabbed it and tied it to my other wrist behind my back better, cinching it and wrapping extra rope around so I couldn’t escape.

It was too tight. I couldn’t free my hands. The person forced me up and I could suddenly my butt felt cold wood as they forced me in the chair. I couldn’t see anything, but I could certainly feel them tying above and below my breasts to the back of the chair. My wrists were tied to the chair as well, as the chair had those spokes-things in the back. After they were done with that, they tied my ankles to the legs of the chair, but kept my knees tied together.

My thighs were soon tied tightly to the bottom of the chair. I didn’t even bother yelling for help, it wasn’t like anyone would hear me.
I realized now that I was completely bound. There was no way I was getting out of this. Everything was tight, I now had no control of my body. It was in the control of someone else now. I was completely helpless to what they wanted, after all, what could I do?

Despite this, I struggled futilely against my bonds. They were too tight and strong. I couldn’t get out. I hung limply. This was stupid. I had just gotten out of one binding just to get into another.

My blindfold was taken off. Sitting on the other side of the table was a woman. She had short black hair and was wearing a suit. Her arms were folded across the table, and she was staring intently at me. She was, what, thirty? I was never too good with ages.

“You got me,” I growled. “Now let me go, you won’t get anything from me. You should have picked a better ransom to kidnap.”

“How do you like it?” The woman asked, completely ignoring my statement.

“What?” I really didn’t understand the question. What the heck was she talking about.

“What does it feel like, to be truly tied up?” She asked. “To be unable to move of your free will, to be at the complete mercy of someone else, namely me. Does it feel exhilarating? Satisfying? Calming? The exact opposite of what you should feel, you are feeling. Despite being unable to move, you enjoy it, am I correct?”

I was stunned. How could she know that I loved being tied up? Now that I realized it, this was what I wanted. To be bound with no escape. Minus the no clothes part, this was pretty awesome.

Except that I really didn’t know what was happening to me and this creepy woman was almost reading my mind.

“I-I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I stammered.

“But, Jamie, you do,” She said. “You go on websites almost every day, looking at pictures of people in bound situations like you are right now. You go on various sites looking for fun and exciting ways to tie yourself up. You know more knots than most boy scouts because you want to tie yourself in those ways. So don’t lie to me Jamie. You know what I’m talking about.”

I looked at her. “You own a website. One of the sites that I checked out somehow gave you a link to my computer that records my history. You can find out what I’m searching and which sites I like and frequently go to.”

She smiled. “You are quite smart, Jamie. But honestly, you are too concerned over your grades. Stopping check your Grades Online, honestly.”

I blushed. “Well, I’m being kidnapped right now. Mind telling me why?”

“I am merely giving you a taste,” She said. “Wonder why your camp was called Camp Bound? Isn’t obvious?”

I thought back, working my head backwards. “You work for Camp Bound. If I didn’t pass the test, I assume I would be sent back, correct? That’s why I can ‘leave at any time’.”

“You are very sharp, Jamie,” She said. “Exactly the kind of person we need. You were given one of the harder tests to complete. Not many could have gotten out of those chains. Many would just give up, others would try and fail. But you did neither.”

“Too bad I got caught here. Was this a test too?”

She shook her head. “No, there has not been a single girl who came to this camp to escape me in five years. Well, almost. There was one. And even then, that girl wasn’t able to avoid me for long. I’m a trained professional.”

“You said that escaping is a test,” I shifted my bound wrists. “What am I being tested on?”

“I have tested you on several things,” She said. “In order to be a possible candidate, we search for people, hopefully children who are interested in being tied up. We send out a brochure, and in a best-case-scenario they get sent here. We take them and tie them up in some position, and if they escape, then they just might be enough. Of course, we have to see if they enjoy being bound in such a way, which you are. You escaped, and you came here. You are perfect.”

“Aah, yeah, didn’t really catch any of that,” I said. “So your saying that you track down kids internet searches, kidnap them, and see if they like it? Sounds kind of messed up.”

“But you did like it,” She pointed out. “And besides, we have a very good reason.”

“And that is?”

“You’ll have to swear that you’ll help us.”

“And if I don’t?”

"I'll leave you tied to the chair until you reconsider."

That was mean. It was already pretty embarrassing talking to this business woman without clothes on, but now she was fully prepared to let me stay in this chair, bound, until I changed my mind. She wouldn’t do that, would she? I was betting she would. I had met people like this, when they said things, they meant it. This woman would probably wait me out no matter how long it took. No arguing there.

“Okay, fine,” I said. “Just give me back my clothes.”
The woman smiled and got out a knife. She walked over and cut away my bindings, wrists, ankles, chest, everything. The moment she did I lashed at her head with my fist.

She sidestepped and grabbed my other arm and wrenched, causing me to go off balance. She held on and grabbed my other wrist and forced it behind my back.

“Please, are you going to help me?” She said gently.

“I think I need more help than you,” I muttered.

“Please don’t make this harder than it needs to.”

“It was worth a try,” I grumbled. She slapped on handcuffs so my wrists were shackled behind my back. I didn’t blame her, I wouldn’t trust someone who tried to whack me in the head. Of course, I had a perfectly good reason to try doing that, but still.

She unlocked the door and we walked into we walked up wooden steps. It only took a few seconds, but we ended up in a log cabin. It was one of the places at the camp. We were under the camp this entire time.
-shing xiong

-Japanese Proverb

Postby Jay Candice » Thu May 10, 2012 8:32 pm
The woman unlocked my handcuffs and tossed me a bundle of clothes. I put on the white tank-top and shorts. I put on the sandals that she gave me. The clothes were nice and comfortable. I considered making a break to the door but after seeing those ninja-skills she had I dropped the idea.

I looked to see that we weren’t alone in this room. A girl with bushy brown hair was chained with leather handcuffs to a gigantic X-shaped cross. She was about my age. Her arms and legs were both chained, so she was in the X position like the cross. A ball gag was in her mouth.

The other was an Asian girl. She had nearly shoulder length raven hair and she was in a tight hogtie. She was maybe thirteen. Her body was encased in so much rope that you could practically see more rope on her body than herself. Her ankles, knees, thighs, above and below the breasts, wrists, elbows, everywhere was bound. She was cleave-gagged and blindfolded, but she was moaning a little bit under the tight tie.

The woman bent down and undid her blindfold. She looked at me.

“The girls here are the only ones that escaped. Out of all the applications only three, you three, were able to escape,” She said with a dead seriousness.”

“You still haven’t explained why,” I complained.

“This girl,” She said, patting the Asian girl’s head. “Is Melody Kim.” She gestured to the other girl. “She is Elise Svickson. Both have been here for quite a while.”

The woman stared at me. “Imagine, out of the nearly two hundred applications, all of those who loved being tied up, or at least showed interest, only you three came out.”

The Asian girl, Melody, grunted in her gag. The woman took off both of their gags.

“What do you want?” Elise said, though I could tell that she was nervous. And scared. Of course, who could blame her?

“I want you three to help us,” She said, as if that made any sense.

“Really?” I said skeptically. “Well, that’s great.”

“You see, we were once a camp that did something much like we are doing now,” She explained. “We found girls that loved bondage, but we told them about it. This camp was dedicated to that. We let our campers enjoyed themselves openly, where at places like their own homes they couldn’t.”

“Okaay,” I said. “What went wrong?”

The woman winced. “You see, when someone finds out about something like this, especially bad people, things can go very, very wrong. A variety of criminals looking out to take advantage of this very kind of thing came. They bribed one of our counselors to leave a door to one of our cabins unlocked. Of course, part of the fun of the Camp Bound back then was that most of the time, you were tied up. So the girls in that cabin were tied, chained, or taped tightly to their beds and were unable to do anything as they were kidnapped.

“Bad security,” Melody said.

“This isn’t a very well-known location,” She replied. “But yes, it was a mistake on our part. So these criminals whisked seven girls off the face of the planet, and they remain there, missing.”

“Don’t tell me you want us to find them,” I said.

“Partially,” She answered. “You see, we believe that these criminals have the same love for being tied up as we do. So they proposed our camp a challenge. We would send a few campers each year. If they could go through the traps and get by without getting captured and without escaping, then the criminals could keep them. However, if they got to the end, whatever captives they had they would return, all of them, even the challengers who failed in this attempt.”

“Don’t tell me you accepted,” Elise said.

“We did,” She said. “We believe that they are very wealthy. They have an island you see, and every year they record our attempt to rescue the girls who have ventured to the island. Every year the traps are different, and every year the girls never make it back.”

“You’re kidding,” I said. “Why not just stop sending girls?”

“They have made it clear that if we do not keep sending our worthiest campers, they will keep the ones they have forever,” She said. “Will you become our next challengers?”

“Heck no,” Elise said. “I don’t know about you guys, but I don’t want to get trapped on some island for the rest of my life. How long have you been sending girls?”

“Seventeen years,” She answered sadly.

“If all those girls have failed,” Elise said. “What makes you think it will work now?”

“All we can do is try,” She said. “Will you help us?”

I gulped. She was asking us to risk our freedom. I couldn’t imagine being a captive for the rest of my life. But still, the cause was noble. What if I could really do it, and save all those others? There couldn’t be a better thing to do. If I could really do this, then this was something that I could do to help others.

“Fine,” I said without giving myself extra time to reconsider. “I’ll do it.”

The woman smiled. She looked to the Melody, who nodded slowly. “Very good. And Elise?”

Elise blushed. “Okay, okay! I’ll do it! But I’m going to regret this, aren’t I?”

What she said next sent a chill down my spine. “You probably are. I do not want to discourage you, but you will most likely fail.”
-shing xiong

-Japanese Proverb

Postby randomentity » Fri May 11, 2012 6:36 am
Absolutely great continuation!! You're living up to it so far

Please continue!!

Postby Hybris » Fri May 11, 2012 2:47 pm
Oh wow, you're more addicting than any drug, I bet you.

Continue. That's an order.
"I expected you to be more of a struggler, boy."

Postby Jay Candice » Sat May 12, 2012 11:01 am
I woke up with my hands above my head. I could feel ropes around my ankles and knees, tying them together. Rope was wrapping around my shins and belly all the way around the bunk-bed, tying me down. My wrists were tied above my head to the ceiling, and they were so high I was forced to sit up a little despite some of my body being tied down. I felt cloth in my mouth and a sticky band of tape across my cheeks.

I’ll admit, I lost it a little bit when I woke up. I had no idea why I was tied up and I couldn’t escape. I thrashed in my bonds but all that did was hurt. They were way too tight for an attempt like that to work.

I forced myself to calm down. Yesterday, after they were done with the introductions, they untied me and those two other girls. It was getting dark, so they led us to different cabins and told us to sleep. I had completely crashed in the top bunk despite how it was creepy that a bunch of tying material was around me. I had been so tired.

I looked to see a clock on my lap. It was a timer! It was counting down, nineteen minutes and forty-three seconds. I only had twenty minutes to escape this thing!

I pulled at my hands but they were tied expertly, cinched and giving no amount of slack despite how much I twisted. I was hurting, I was practically being held up by my wrists. But I couldn’t sit up any more than I already could because I was tied to the bed.

I couldn’t untie myself and it wasn’t like there was a knife handy anywhere. I needed something sharp.

I rolled the cloth in my mouth. It was going to take some work getting out of this one. I didn’t have anything sharp to use. Then I blinked. I did have something I could use. I had my teeth.

Of course, my mouth was stuck with cloth and my lips sealed with tape. I would have to work fast, if this would actually work.

Fortunately, there was only one strip of tape, so it didn’t take too long to force my lips open. From there it was a simple matter to spit out the slimy white cloth that had been gagging me.

I bent down towards the ropes entrapping me. Thankfully, I always had been pretty flexible. I bent so that my arms were behind my head, my wrists pulling at the motion. It hurt, but I didn’t want to know what would happen if I failed.

I grabbed the rope that was tying my belly with my teeth and chewed on it, using my incisors to try to hack threw the rope or at least loosen it. It wasn’t working. I guess my teeth just weren’t strong enough. Okay, new plan.

I wiggled back and forth, trying to get some slack. I twisted one way, then sharply went the other, and even though it hurt I ignored the pain. It was loosening! Ish. I tried bending my knees, trying to wiggle out. If I got my wrists or legs free it wouldn’t be too hard to get free.

I started to feel some motion. I could move back and forth, but I couldn’t get my legs off the ropes that tied them to the bed.
I looked at the clock. Ten minutes left. I hurried, thrashing back and forth. Yes! Yes! They were loosening! I wiggled my feet past the ropes binding my shins to the bunk bed. It would have been so much easier if my ankles hadn’t been tied together. Sheesh.

With my feet planted firmly on the bunk, I forced myself up. I’m not fat, mind you, so the rope was pretty tight against my belly. But with my feet on the ground (or bunk) I pretty much propelled myself up, and I could feel the rope around my belly give away. Thankfully, it wasn’t multiple wraps of rope, but the rope was thick enough to restrain me like that. It probably helped how I had loosened them before.

I stood up in my bunk and got my teeth on my wrists. I found the knot and gnawed it off. I instantly felt relieved as the ropes fell of my red wrists. I numbly picked and untied the knots tying my knees and ankles. When I turned to the timer it froze. I had three minutes and seven seconds left. Pretty good.

I figured they probably had a camera there so they could freeze the camera remotely when I was done. Hmph. They should have probably told me before they tied me up. Talk about rude.

I rubbed my sore wrists. Ouch. That had really hurt. I jumped off the bed, my bare feet landing down. I hadn’t changed out of my clothes yesterday, I had been too tired. So that meant I was still in those clothes that the woman had given me, a white tank top and shorts.

I looked to the door and saw some flip-flops. I shrugged. This was summer. I put them on.

I looked out to the camp. It could have been any camp for regular activities like canoeing and archery and all those typical camp stuff. But no, this camp was designed for tying girls up. Talk about weird. And here I was, accepting that, willing to be tied up. Also weird.
I felt a swoop behind me. I turned, but before I could see who it was a hand grabbed my wrist and forced it behind my back. My other wrist was soon touching it and I felt a sticky wrap of tape being stuck to them, forcing them together. It was already around two times before I started struggling. But a foot made a quick sweep of my legs and I was on the ground. My chest hit the ground with an “oof”.
I could feel someone’s knees pressing down on my the back of legs. They finished wrapping my wrists with tape, at least ten times. No way was I getting out of that. The person pulled me back onto my feet.

I looked to see who it was. It was one of the girls who had first came to me, Hallie.

I gritted my teeth. “You.”

“Me,” She agreed. “How did you like my entrance? Stealthy?”

“Cheesy,” I replied.

She shrugged. “Good job passing that one. But you won’t make it far with avoiding capture. You may be able to get out well, but avoiding being bound altogether isn’t going so well for you. You have to be quicker than that.”

“What do you think I am? Houdini? Just to tell you, I’m not some magician-mmph!” Was what I could get out before Hallie stuffed a cloth in my mouth and wrapped tape around my head, three times.

“You talk too much,” She decided. “Let’s go, your training is about to begin.”
-shing xiong

-Japanese Proverb

Postby Jay Candice » Sun May 13, 2012 4:44 pm
We came to a small one-room building. Inside was an unlit room with big windows as the only light source. There was one of those high-tech SMART boards up despite everything looking so dusty. Three wooden chairs faced the board. It was like a classroom.

I was plopped down into a wooden chair. Immediately my arms were forced behind the back rest and I was taped above and below my breasts. My thighs were taped to the bottom of the chair and my ankles taped together.

I could see that Elise was already there, likewise taped to a chair. Her bushy hair was pressed together since her gag was around her head too. She was struggling a little bit, but I didn’t bother. I wondered where Melody was.

About ten minutes later. Melody came in, and the girl Stephanie from my first day here plopped her down on the final chair. It was quick work to wrap tape around her so she was like me and Elise. The only difference was that instead of tape wrapped around her head she just had about five strips of tape stuck on her mouth and cheeks. Her hair was a rat’s nest.

The woman from yesterday walked in. “This is very good. Two of you escaped your little predicament today. However, one of you failed. This is not good enough.”

Melody’s face went red in embarrassment.

The woman crossed her arms. “We will be training you until we get a message telling you to be sent to them for your challenge. We will train you on getting out of situations and avoiding them. Unfortunately, none of you could do the avoiding part. But that’s why we are here.”

The woman walked a little bit to the side, staring at each one of us. “You will also be learning how to survive. You will be on your own most of the time, so that might mean you have to fend for yourselves. If you weaken and tire, they will rescue you. But ‘rescue’ merely means that they will entrap you, and then it will be over.”

She clicked a window of the SMARTboard. Immediately pictures of various bondage materials came up. “Most of the things that you will be bound by are tape, rope and chains. But watch out. They won’t just have that. Other things like zip ties, leather handcuffs, string, and other things will be out there restricting your movement.”

She clicked another window. A picture of a net showed up with a young girl, maybe twelve years old, caught in it, hanging. She had long dark hair and fierce eyes. “This was one of our closest girls. She came extremely close to the end, but was caught by a hidden net. Actually, to be absolutely truthful, it was five nets shooting from different directions. Be careful of traps like this. We have seen some pretty crazy things over the years. They have pretty advanced technology as well.”

The woman hit the screen again and it started flashing pictures of young girls. “These are all the others who have gone to the island and never returned. All brave girls like you who were willing to risk their freedom. They are like you. Most likely, they are still entrapped. If you can, try to free some of them and they will help you. It is entirely allowed.”

“You will need allies,” She continued. “The ones who have gotten the farthest are the ones who have received help. Remember, we can watch you, but we cannot help you. Only the ones on the island can interfere.”

I really wanted to ask some questions, but of course my mouth was gagged so any attempts were just muffled squeaks. “Mmm! Mmmph!” I tried to tell her, but she ignored me.

I started to zone out as she talked about some possible terrains on the island. I felt the sticky tape against my body and wiggled in the chair. Tape wasn’t so easy to get out of, since there wasn’t any knots to pick at. I wondered if there was a way to escape from it. It was probably easier to force out of it, but so many strips in all different places like the ones that were binding me now just made struggling useless and tiring. Talk about a predicament.

Still, I found that I liked being tied up. To be unable to move, being completely helpless. It was like, since you couldn’t do anything about it, why fight? There was nothing you could do about, because frankly, you couldn’t move when you were bound. You had no choice but to submit with whatever your captor wanted you to do. In this case, it was watching a slide show about an island where I would be tied up more. I have a weird life.

“Okay, now off to your exercises!” The woman said. My head snapped up. Guess she was done. I felt Hallie cut off the tape that bound me to the chair and peel it off my body. It hurt so much when it peeled off my skin but I grit my teeth (or tried to, seeing how I was still gagged). But Hallie didn’t even free my ankles. I looked to see that Melody and Elise were likewise unbound. We were still restricted. All that changed was that we weren’t bound to the chairs.

“C’mon, let’s take a walk,” Hallie said. Stephanie led away Elise while another girl, maybe another counselor, gestured for Melody to follow him.

I hopped after Hallie, trying not to trip. I really didn’t know how I would get up if I did.

Eventually we got out of the building. It was slow going, hopping everywhere. It was humiliating too. I could see Hallie smirking at me, watching me hop like a mutant worm or something. I would glare at her, but it wasn’t like I could do anything. The most I could do is butt her with my head.

We walked (or she did) across the camp, going in what I saw was no particular direction. As we went across the path, I tripped. I don’t know if it was a rock or something, but something hit my leg and I fell. I would have landed on my face if I didn’t turn at the last second.

I squirmed, trying to get up. You might think it’s easy getting up when you’ve fallen down, but trying to do it when your legs are taped together and your arms behind your back is a different matter. I could barely turn around, not to mention barely move at all.
“MMMPH!” I screamed into my gag, which translated from Boundanese is “HELP ME DON’T JUST STAND THERE!”

But Hallie just smiled like I was a cute puppy and said, “You need to get this experience. Plus, we’ll be doing this for a while so it’s good exercise.”

I glared at her. After about five minutes of twisting and squirming I was able to prop myself up. I hopped after her. We started to go down a trail. Like a hiking trail, with a bunch of rocks that were easy to trip on. Perfect.

After about twenty minutes of hopping, tripping, and painfully getting up, Hallie tried some one-sided conversation.

“You know Jamie,” Hallie said. “I come here every year. I’ve been here four years, and every time I see a girl that can go to the island, that’s the last I see her. It’s sad really.”

“Hmmph,” I said, the gag muffling my response. That was great and all, but that sucked for them. Of course, I was being all noble and awesome trying to save them (emphasis on trying).

“It’s nice of you to help them,” Hallie continued. “You know, I was sent to this camp. But I didn’t pass the test like you. Lots of us go here every summer to help out once they hear what they are helping with. It’s a good cause, but after being here a while it’s starting to get, I don’t know, sad.”

She barely noticed when I fell down with an angry “Mmmm!” and struggled to get back up. She just stopped and kept talking.

“I’m starting to think that no one can get through that island,” She said. She looked at me. “You think you can prove me wrong?”

I was really thinking something like HECK NO. But instead I nodded.

She gave me a smile. “I hope so. Let’s get you up; we’ve got a lot of tying to do.”
-shing xiong

-Japanese Proverb

Postby Jay Candice » Mon May 14, 2012 10:19 pm
I struggled in my bonds. I was currently in the middle of the dusty roads of the camp, struggling in ropes that were too darn tight.
My arms were tied behind my back on top of each other, like in L-shapes. My ankles and knees were tied together. I was in a rope harness as well, tightly restricting my movements. I struggled, but the ropes were too tight.

Oh, and did I mention that I didn’t have much clothes on? Just my bra and panties. Again. This was embarrassing.

After we got finished with the hike, she freed me from the tape then immediately tied me up again. The hike had taken hours, so long that I was forced to pee in my pants (I know I know, but I had been holding it in for like an hour). So instead of letting me change into something else when I was done she just took off my tank top, shorts, and sandals and dumped them next to me as she tied me up. Of course she left the gag on, so all I could do was scream at her (of course, it wasn’t like she was impressed. What came out was just a muffled “mmmph”).

I had to admit, I was tempted to just lay down in the bright summer sun and enjoy my helplessness. I relaxed and stopped struggling. It felt good to be bound, truly bound. Who cared about training?

It was embarrassing being nearly naked and tied up in a wide open space like this, but it wasn’t like anyone was going to see me. Hallie had left to wherever and now I was by myself only.

I wiggled happily in my bonds. Maybe this wasn’t so bad after all.

Besides, there was no way I was getting out of this. Some situations, I knew, were just impossible to escape. Now, I kind of knew everything about Oh, nothing is impossible! Well, then you’ve never been tied up like I was in right now. I was no escape artist. My hands were tied in a way that there was no way I could just reach over and untie things. So that made trying to escape a pain in a half.
Solution? Stop trying and actually enjoy things for once, Jamie, I told myself. I mean, if I was bound and gagged, why not just like it? It’s not like there was anything else to do.

I could feel all the sensations in my body, the tight rope on my wrists and ankles. On my knees and shoulders. I could feel the cloth wadded in my mouth and the tape across my face and the back of my head. I don’t know, but it felt so right. Like I should be like this. It made me feel happy. To be truly helpless, no chance of escape, no movement, no nothing.

That probably wasn’t true. I probably could escape. Somehow. I knew that if I could it would be difficult. Some kind of genius idea I would think up.

I wondered what those other girls were doing, Elise and Melody. They seemed like pretty okay girls, despite me only seeing them for maybe ten minutes at a time and not even talking because most of the time we were gagged. Funny relationship, eh?

They were probably off being tied up too. Sucks for us.

I closed my eyes, tempted to fall asleep. It was amazing how I could be tied up while I was sleeping. I guess I was a heavier sleeper than I thought.

shook my head. I really should be trying to get out.

I looked around. Whenever the hero in a movie got tied up, they had something sharp. Usually, they brought something with them. Seeing how I didn’t even have clothes on, that wouldn’t help me. There wasn’t anything sharp nearby.

No, there had to be something. I just couldn’t see it. Or maybe it didn’t need to sharp, just something I could use.

I looked around, trying to spot something that would help me. Nothing came to mind. I could try to find a sharp rock or something.

Except that I doubted any natural-formed rock would be sharp enough to cut through ropes. Plus, if there were, I would probably just end up cutting myself.

I wondered if there was anything in my clothes that would help. I mean, she had to have undressed me for a reason, right? Or maybe it was that she was just mean. Or maybe it was because I had peed. But that part wasn’t my fault.

I reached around with my fingers, recoiling a little bit when I got to the wet part. Talk about gross. I felt around and I touched the belt. I blinked and made a muffled sound. I could use this.

It took a few minutes, but I was able to get it out of the pants. Time to get working.

The belt was a typical thing, made of leather and having those small hole things. It had a shiny metal buckle, which was the most important part. The buckle had one of those little metal needle thingies that you stuck in the holes to tighten it.

I held the buckle needle in my left hand and bent my legs back like I was in a hogtie. I fiddled around, trying to find the knot. I eventually found what felt like a lump. Probably the knot. I poked it with the belt needle, finally sticking it into the knot. From there I pulled, trying to loosen it. It would do no good trying to pick with my fingers. Sometimes, you just had to use something like this.

My ankles were free in the next five minutes. Well, that was great. What now? It wasn’t like I could get my wrists untied with the buckle. Now the best I could do was just waddle around instead of hopping. Great.

After a little struggle I got myself up. Now what? I looked around and waddled over. Maybe I could do the same thing with the buckle with something else. It was entirely possible. Just had to find something that stuck out. Literally.

I looked to see that there was a painting or picture on one of the cabins. It was hanging on a nail with a piece of string, like on both sides with the nail in the middle. If that makes sense. Anyhow, I decided that I could use that to free my hands. The nail would work perfect.

I went over to the painting and propped my back against it, lifting up on my tip toes to try to get the knot that bound my arms to the nail. I felt around, it was annoying not being able to see anything.

I brushed against the painting. It would be probably mean to break it. I made a mental note to avoid that.

I got the nail snagged at a bunch of my ropes, but not the knot. This was getting frustrating. Finally, after poking myself about a hundred times, I got it in the knot. I wrenched and I felt the ropes loosen. Yes! I was free!

I shrugged off the ropes that were once on my arms. It was easy untying everything, as now I could actually use my fingers. I stretched and walked to my pile of clothes. I put on the tank top and sandals. I really needed some new pants.

I jogged inside the cabin. Maybe they had some extra camp clothes. On one of the beds was a note, on top of a new pair of shorts. There was a sandwich and a plate of cookies, which I wolfed down along with the glass of water that was provided. After that I checked the note.

It said: Good job, go to the Office.

I shrugged and put on the pants. Let’s see what they had for me this time.

I had only been here a day and they expected me to know my way around here. Sheesh. It wasn’t like I was any good with directions. But the Office had been the first building that I had been to, so I knew where it was.

Of course, I could always just turn around and go the other way. But, as usual, that really wasn’t an option. I had a feeling in the back of my head that if I just went away they would just hunt me down and give me an extra tight tie. People like this tend to work like that.
Besides, where would I go? It’s not like I could go anywhere but the camp. This place was pretty much it. I could still procrastinate though.

I made a pit stop at the bathroom. Didn’t want that happening again.

I jogged over to the Office. I was pretty sure I was supposed to go inside, on the other hand, I was pretty sure someone was going to go ninja on me and tie me up. For like the third time.

I looked around, checking the roof for potential ninjas. After making sure the roof was ninja-free, I walked up and opened the door, making sure to prop open the door. I was not going to be locked in or anything.

I know I’m sounding a little bit paranoid, but hey, if you were getting tied up pretty much every five minutes you were free, you would too. I walked down the hall. The power was out. Probably not a good sign.

My footsteps echoed across the hallway. Pictures of notable campers and events were hanging, but none of it really interested me. One of the things that I liked was that this time I wouldn’t be caught by surprise because this was an open hallway. I could see anyone. It wasn’t too dark, and my eyes were already adjusting. Sort of.

I was walking again when I saw a picture. It was a cute young girl with long brown hair and about twelve years old. She was caught in mid laugh, and her eyes showed a shine of pure happiness. It was typical that the next picture showed her in a hogtie and gagged, but despite that her eyes showed the same shine and I knew that if she wasn’t gagged she would be smiling.

I blinked. I realized that she was the girl that was caught in the net in the slideshow that the woman had showed me. This was the girl that almost got to the end.

I saw the picture. It was last year’s date. That meant that this girl would be, what, about thirteen now?

I wondered if she was anything like me, and if I would meet her. It was entirely possible.

Before I could react I felt my wrist in the cold metal of handcuffs. My other wrist was soon cuffed next to it behind my back. I didn’t even resist as a cloth was stuffed into my mouth and a cleave gag followed, pulled in between my teeth.

I looked back and saw Hallie. This is why I was so paranoid. I didn’t even hear her.

“Her name was Lucky,” She said.

I really wanted to say that it wasn’t so lucky for her, which probably was pretty mean, but I was a little annoyed that I was captured again.

“She was a nice girl, though not much like you,” Hallie continued. “More like the other girl, Melody. Of course, she was a little more confident than Melody, which is what caused her to get so far. The simultaneous net thing was pretty extreme.”

Extreme pretty much defined this entire thing, but I wouldn’t say that. Even if I could.

She led me down the hall. It still wasn’t lit, but she led me into a room that was pretty bright. It had nothing but a bed and a refrigerator, so it reminded me of a prison cell. She got out another pair of handcuffs and cuffed my ankles together.

She laid me down next to the bed (as in on the ground) and got out another pair of handcuffs, handcuffing my wrists to the back bed legs. She cuffed my ankles to the front legs. I was now firmly attached to the bed, literally. She had to use four handcuffs to fully restrict me. Sheesh.

I could feel the cold metal against my wrists and ankles. I didn’t even bother struggling. I mean, when you had something like tape or rope restraining you, struggling sort of made sense. But when you’re in handcuffs struggling doesn’t make any sense. They were too tight to wiggle out of. So struggling would just hurt my wrists, especially since they were metal.

I jangled the handcuffs. No getting out of this one. I could barely move, just wiggle a little bit. I couldn’t move, I couldn’t talk, I couldn’t even struggle. I really liked struggling, actually. It was like giving a new meaning to the helplessness, if that made sense. Like proving that I couldn’t move.

“Okay,” She said. She opened the fridge and inside were three large ice cubes. Like, one was as large as a baseball. Probably a little bigger. The other one was about twice as big. The third one was even larger. Inside was a key.

I had heard of those. People used them for self-bondage. I had always wanted to try that, but I never got any handcuffs.

“These unlock the ones that are chaining you to the bed,” Hallie said. “The third one unlocks the door. Once they melt off, you can hop around the camp finding the keys! How does that sound?”

“MMMPH!” I protested.

“Just kidding,” She said. “Sort of. There’s a map outside the door where the general area of the keys are. You’ll still have to hop around the camp to get there. So I’m just going to leave you as you watch the ice cubes melt. Have fun with that!”

She gave me a smile even though I was screaming at her. She closed the door and I could hear the click of the lock. What kind of door locks from the outside?

I grunted into my gag. I jingled my chains, and stared at the slowly melting ice cubes, wondering how long I would be in this room.
-shing xiong

-Japanese Proverb

Postby Jay Candice » Wed May 16, 2012 7:57 pm
I fell asleep. Hey, don’t blame me. It’s not like there was anything else to do. You try to stay awake when the only thing you can do is stare at these melting ice cubes. When I awoke, I was lying in a puddle of water of water from the combination of the three ice cubes. They had gotten smaller, but it didn’t really look like it to me.

It was frustrating how I wasn’t close enough to touch the ice cubes so I couldn’t warm them. Actually, that wasn’t right. I could probably touch them if I stretched out a lot. Heck I could touch a lot of it. But what I didn’t want was to touch it and push it away. Because if I did, then when the key was melted I couldn’t get it. That would suck.

I wiggled in my handcuffs. I was thinking that once I was done with this, I would keep the handcuffs. I seriously needed revenge on my old friend Hallie. I spent quite a bit of time thinking about how I would chain her up like she did to me. Oh, that would be fun.

I wondered what the other girls were going through. Probably something like what I was doing. Or maybe something even more difficult.
There isn’t much to say about what happened next. I watched the ice cubes. I struggled in my bonds anyways. I think I took a nap at one point. I fidgeted. I had nothing to do, literally. I was pretty sure I had been sitting here for more than two hours. Good thing I used the restroom earlier.

Eventually, after two more naps, struggling for ten minutes for no reasons, mmphing “Stereo Hearts” by Gym Class Heroes twenty-three times, and lots of staring at the ice cubes, the first ice cube melted.

I lurched forward for the key, trying to get my body over it. My clothes were all wet, courtesy of the now giant puddle across the floor. Finally I got my stomach over it and pushed it towards my wrists. I fiddled with it. I can’t tell you how frustrating it is trying to poke a key in a keyhole that you can’t see. But it wasn’t like I didn’t have any time.

I inserted the key in the keyhole and turned, freeing me from the bed. I lurched forwards, getting my body to the ice to try to melt it with my body heat.

Fast-forward to what was probably more hours of melting the keys. After a long while I got the leg handcuff keys out of the ice. By that time I was soaking wet from pressing my body against the ice. I freed my legs and was able to get my entire body around it.
It was freezing, so I took a break and fell asleep. When I woke up again, the key was sticking out, half-in and half-out of the ice. I turned my back against it and pulled it out of the ice with my fingers.

I propped myself against the wall and pushed myself up. I jabbed at the key from behind at the doorknob. I had done it with handcuffs, so this wasn’t too different. I clicked open the lock and grabbed the doorknob, pulling it open.

I let out a triumphant “Yes!” that came out more like “Mmmph!” and hopped out the door. In front of me was a map with two areas of red markings. One was the cabin area, another was the waterfront. The waterfront was closer so I started to hop as fast as I could out there.

I was seriously getting sick of all the jumping. I mean, honestly, like a three-mile hike isn’t good enough? I jumped around, actually thankful I had gotten the practice.

When I got out the setting sun was approaching the sky. I wondered how long I had been in there. It had been about noon when I got handcuffed to the table. And I couldn’t have been there for like two hours. I realized that I had probably been there for a day or more. Weird how you can lose track of time when you have no way to gauge it.

It was surprising how your thoughts can travel when your hopping at about zero miles per hour. I never paid attention too well in school. I mean, I could do the stuff they told me to, but whenever they would teach something, it just wasn’t interesting. Who wanted to learn about algebra and geometry? I knew it was important, but it would be great if they made it less boring.

My mind tended to wander when I was bored. I could never think about things. So that meant, when I was bound and helpless, my mind wandered even more. I remembered when I was doing self-bondage, I would often get lost in thought, and I would stay ours in the same forced position, just thinking instead of escaping.

I tripped, falling over with an “mmm!” I got myself back up and kept jumping. I had a place to go, to be. Of course, once I was done I was just going to have to get tied up again. This was kind of depressing.

On my way I passed Elise. She was tied to the fence with her arms behind the fencepost and her body roped to it. Her eyes were blindfolded and her mouth was probably full of cloth, sealed with tape. She had a ton of rope snaking around her body, and her wrists were struggling fiercely. I wish I could help her, but I was just as restricted as she was. Well, not quite but pretty close. I was in no position to help her anyways.

I wondered what kind of experiences they had gone through. Probably something like I had done. Maybe they were doing better than me. Though, I had gotten out of every one of my ties so far. So that was pretty good. That Asian girl, Melody, she hadn’t even gotten out of bed within that time limit. So I had already beaten her, I guess.

Before I knew it I had reached the waterfront. On the deck, practically hanging off, was a swimsuit. It had a key next to it and what looked like a sticky note. I was pretty afraid that I would fall in and die if I fell in the water. How the heck could you swim in handcuffs.
I decided to play it safe. I shuffled along, moving slowly but safely. By now the sun was sending orange rays across the sky and ground, making everything look like you were wearing one of those tinted sunglasses.

When I got to the edge I purposely fell and crawled on the deck instead of getting too close standing upright. I looked at the sticky note.
It said: Take the swimsuit. You’ll need it tomorrow. I shrugged and turned around and clasped the key and swimsuit. I hoisted myself up and hopped off the deck, now on solid ground. I fiddled with it, inserting the key in my wrist handcuffs. I turned, but it didn’t unlock.
I tried it in my ankle handcuffs, and sure enough, they clicked. I had been keeping the other handcuffs in my back pockets, but I just held this one. I admit that I was holding a key, a two-piece swimsuit, and now some handcuffs, but at least now I could run.

I raced over the camp, running torwards the cabin. I can’t tell you how good it felt to actually run, I had been cooped up in a small room chained to a bed, and then hopped halfway across the camp. It was nice to have some free movement, just to move my legs.
Finally I got to the cabin. Hanging on a nail was a key and another sticky note. I turned and grabbed the key, fiddling with it. After a little bit of fumbling, I inserted it into the keyhole and turned, feeling the handcuffs fall off.

I looked at the note. It said: You might want to change clothes. It would be a shame waking up all wet.

I pondered the message as I removed the cleave gag and spit out the slimy gag. Blech, that thing was in my mouth for like a day.
I guess it meant that I should change into the swimsuit. I hurried inside and changed, it was a two-piece swimsuit decorated with complicated swirls of green, blue, and purple. Not exactly my type, but whatever.

Inside was one of those cabins that had a ton of bondage material in them. I was tempted to read one of the bondage books, but I decided against it. Inside was another plate of food, this time an entire meal. Fresh vegetables, an apple, a glass of milk, a slice of steak. Just looking at it made me hungry.

I read one of the bondage books, The Art of Escape and Preventing It, as I ate my dinner. I hadn’t had a meal like this in forever, or at least what I felt like it. Once I was done I decided to go to bed, even though it wasn’t that late. Or maybe it was. The sun didn’t go down until awhile in summer. Who knew what time it was?

I shook my head. At least I wasn’t going to bed tied up. It wasn’t like there was anything for me to do.

I slipped into bed. No use changing back into my regular clothes. I closed my eyes as dreams overtook me.
-shing xiong

Postby Jay Candice » Sun May 20, 2012 3:10 pm
Sorry for all the wait everyone, over here at home things aren't going too easy. Plus, I'm forgetful. But here it is now.

I woke up with someone taping me up. I could feel that my wrists were already taped behind my back, with what felt like several strips. I was taped above and below my breasts as always.

The person who was doing it was Hallie, again, who seemed to be the person assigned to me I guess. She had taken off her shoes and socks, which were lying next to me, for whatever reason. She was in the process of wrapping my bare ankles up in black tape.
“Hey!” I said, starting to struggle. But she had already wrapped tape around my ankles about four times, so there was no way I could just break through them.

Before I could let out a withering protest, Hallie grabbed one of her socks and stuffed them in my mouth. This followed with her other sock, and then came the roll of tape, plastering over my lips, silencing me. Again. This was starting to get old. The single piece of tape was followed by four more. Again, I wasn’t going to get that off.

“Don’t struggle, please,” She chided. “It won’t make things any easier.”

She finished wrapping my ankles and then wrapped my knees. I was pretty sure that no regular human being could get out of this, I was taped up with too many strips of tape to just force out of.

Hallie put on her shoes (minus the socks) and picked me up. Hallie was pretty strong, as she carried me like it was no trouble. Or maybe I was just light, which was nice to think about. I was still shaking off the sleepiness as she carried me with one hand under my back and another under my legs. I have to admit, this was really uncomfortable.

It was chilly, and I knew that it was probably early in the morning. I was freezing in the swimsuit that did little to warm me up. Of course, you were meant to go swimming usually when it was hot and you needed to cool off. Not exactly the case this time.

My sleepiness was gone now. If you wake up in the middle of being tied up, you’ll be awake pretty quick. I was half afraid of what they were going to do. I mean, why where a swimsuit unless you are going to get wet? Not good omens.

Eventually we got to the waterfront. Good thing I changed into the swimsuit earlier. Of course, how the heck it would help me while being unable to move I had no idea.

Up on the docks were two other girls, Melody and Stephanie. Melody was in a swimsuit too and likewise wrapped firmly in tape. She turned her gagged head in my direction as Hallie dumped me next to her. It hurt, but by now I had plenty of experience with falling down like that.

“Okay, here’s what you gotta do,” Hallie said in a cheerful manner that most regular people don’t use at this time in the morning. Of course, none of the people here were really regular, so that was all fine.

“We’re going to dump you in a boat that has a bunch of holes,” She said. I was about to yell in my gag but she raised her hand. “Calm down. All of them are sealed by tape except one. As the clock ticks, we will uncover more of the holes until you either succeed or sink. Don’t worry, we’ll be in the shallow end. Anyhow, all you two have to do is stay afloat. How you’re going to do that, well, it’s not me. Oh, and just to make it more interesting…..” She grabbed her role of black tape and positioned me and the girl Melody were back-to-back. She then wrapped our arms together, our bellies, our shoulders, our thighs, and our ankles together making it very hard to move. Hallie forced the soles of our feet together and wrapped them up, so it was like we were in a forced tip-toe position. Finally, she put our heads back to back and tied our gags mouth together, wrapping them firmly about eight times. Whenever one of us moved, the other would follow. Whether it was our head, or legs, our arms, our bodies. We were literally connected.

Melody was straining one way and pulling me up into the air, hanging like that. I pushed back so that we were even on the ground and she let out a muffled squeal and shifted, moving me as well. This was stupid.

Stephanie and Hallie gently (well, not quite) laid us into a wooden rowboat. I could feel tons of strips of tapes all along the surface. Stephanie knelt down and peeled off a piece, which revealed a hole half the size of a pea. I felt Melody lurch as she used her body to cover it up.

Despite this I could feel water trickle a little bit. This was bad. The more holes they uncovered, the faster water would sink in. And since we were attached to each other, we had to stick close together, so that meant no blocking holes farther away. Just to rub it in, Hallie peeled off a piece of tape on the far end, sending water flowing in.

I tried to reach towards it with my feet, but that meant that Melody’s feet followed. I accidentally dislodged her off the hole and we tumbled, rocking the boat.

I rolled, over my face and hers until my shoulder rested on the other hole, trying to block it.

“Mmph!” Melody muffled angrily. But this hole was bigger than the other one that she had been blocking. We had to make this as slow as possible.

This was uncomfortable, and I could still feel water trying to get in. Melody and I had to work together if we wanted to do this.
Soon Hallie ripped off another piece of tape. Great. Now we had three holes to worry about. I could already feel a thin layer off water across the boat. This was not going good. I wondered if we sunk how they would get the boat out of the water.

Melody shifted, turning us into she could cover the hole and at the same time maintaining my position. We moved like a clock hand, with me in the middle. We could do this, we got to of the three holes plugged up.

But just as we were done with that, Stephanie uncovered two more holes. We were doomed.

I looked around, considering which holes were biggest. We couldn’t move away from each other, and the water was rising. I could already feel the boat sinking, with us in it.

If only we could be apart, then we could actually cover multiple holes. I reached out with my knees, semi-covering one but not really doing much to help. I felt the water rising and the boat sinking.

It was cold, and now I was glad that we had swimsuits on. I would hate to be wearing regular old clothes right now. I struggled against the tape, but like my previous bindings, too much tape or rope was there for me to force myself out of this. I could only watch as the boat filled with water. We failed.

I didn’t feel so good. Despite it being totally unfair, I was sad that we couldn’t succeed. I had failed at one of their tasks for the first time. I mean, it was like impossible for us to actually get that one done. So unfair.

Hallie smiled at us. I had a feeling that she wasn’t really expecting us to succeed. “Well,” She said. “You guys failed. That means that you will have to have some punishment. And Melody, you really don’t need any more.”

“Mmmph!” Melody protested behind her gag. But together Hallie and Stephanie lifted us up and tossed us in another rowboat. But instead of joining us, they got into a canoe and tied a piece of rope to our rowboat.

“Let’s give you two some quality time,” Stephanie joked. They rowed out into the lake, pulling our rowboat behind them. It was still cold, and the sun had refused to come out today. It didn’t help that we were already soaked and this new rowboat was filled with a little bit of water and soggy leaves. Gross.

Soon we were in the middle of the lake, pretty much in the middle of nowhere. And guess what? Stephanie and Hallie giggled, untied the rope, and rowed away. Just like that. They left us, taped up and helpless, in a rowboat. That was definitely unsafe, but as usual, who cared about safety?

I didn’t dare struggle. If we did, well, I didn’t even want to consider the possibility of capsizing. We would drown, no doubt about that.
Of course, Melody wasn’t exactly agreeing with me. She shook in her sticky bonds, which naturally caused me to rock too. We were shaking the rowboat!

“MMMMPH!” I cried angrily past my gag. “Mmm, mmph, mmm!” Of course that made no sense, but I wanted to get the message to stop.

“Mmph,” Melody muffled in reply. Even with her voice muffled, I could tell she was scared. Panicked, even. After all, the girl was about thirteen.

“Mmmm,” I mumbled. All we could do was wait now. We couldn’t get back to shore like this. We were stuck here in this boat. I had plenty of experience with that. All I could do was enjoy the sticky bands of tape encircling my arms and legs, silencing my rather talkative mouth.

My arms and legs were fused together, I was taped to another girl, I couldn’t move an inch. Perfect. However, there were some parts I didn’t like. When Melody fidgeted or shifted a little bit, I was forced to move with her. When I moved a little bit, it was like I was pulling someone along, which was perfectly true. Plus, now I had nowhere to move. Other places I could wiggle around like a fish out of water, but at least I could struggle to my heart’s content and twist and turn. Here, in this confined space I couldn’t do any of that. I couldn’t move, much less twist and struggle on the fear of capsizing the boat. It was frustrating.

I sighed, trying to enjoy being stuck to Melody in a chilly boat in the middle of nowhere.
-shing xiong

-Japanese Proverb

Postby Jay Candice » Tue May 22, 2012 5:30 pm
Eventually Stephanie and Hallie came back. We had successfully not-capsized so we weren’t dead. Three cheers for us! However, they still weren’t done punishing us (or at least me, who knew what happened to Melody?).

Once we were back on dry land they cut the bonds attaching me with Melody, which was a relief. I mean, sure, I liked the girl. She seemed okay, despite the fact that the only conversations we had were a bunch of mmphing. But still, it was weird having someone attached to your back. I could now sympathize with tortoises.

Stephanie carried me across camp, and I had to assume that Stephanie was taking Melody someplace else as well.

I struggled at the tape binding me but it was useless. I had always considered that tape was the most efficient of bindings. While rope took a long time to wind and do the knots, tape could easily do it. Plus, unlike handcuffs, tape was expendable. The only drawback was when people took it off it hurt. A lot. And unfortunately, all of the tape was on bare skin since I was wearing a swimsuit. Lucky me.
Hallie set me down on a grassy area, near one of the hiking trails. “Honestly, Jami, I don’t really know what to do right now. I was never really good at this stuff. What do you suggest?”

“Hmph,”. Haha, very funny. She knew I was gagged. She was probably just teasing me. Thing was, she could do whatever she wanted. I had absolutely no control over my situation. As usual. I couldn’t move, talk, and I could barely struggle in protest. She could do whatever she wanted to me, like she was my master. Weird thoughts, but they were true. It wasn’t like I was in any position to stop her.

To be perfectly honest, I was getting a little sick of being tied up like this. I mean, I was enjoying every second of it (mostly), but sometimes I just wanted my freedom. I hadn’t gotten any of that. The moment I had gotten here at Camp Bound, I had surrendered that. I could hardly move ever since that first time in the dungeon. I loved being tied up. I really did. This was the first time that others had actually tied me up, and I was learning. But still, I made a mental note that the next time I was free I would stay free.

“I got an idea,” Hallie said. She picked me up and started to walk towards the cafeteria, or mess hall or whatever.

She opened the door to the cafeteria and laid me down on one of those tables. It was empty, which was sad. I knew that this place probably hadn’t been full in a long time. I wished I could change that. Unfortunately, I couldn’t even change the fact that I was still in a swimsuit.

Hallie got out the roll of tape and made one long strip around my shins, wrapping it all the way around the table twice, taping me to the table. She did the same thing to my shoulders and thighs, wrapping tape all the way around so I was firmly stuck and bound on the table. Great. Now I couldn’t even wiggle. Every single freedom I had was now taken away from me. Though I only half-minded. This was pretty fun.

That is, until Hallie started tickling me. Let me get this straight: I was ticklish EVERYWHERE. Put a human finger other than my own anywhere on my bare skin and I’ll bust out laughing. And here I was, my entire body was bare except for my private parts.

Hallie knew what she was doing. She ran her fingers across the sides of my belly and toes, with a touch that I couldn’t resist. I screamed into my gag in protest, but she ignored me, much too distracted in torturing me. I strained against my bonds, but to no avail, as usual. I pulled against the tape as I felt my face go red and I laughed through the cloth and tape that gagged me.

She continued, trying out different parts of my body (except private parts) to see if they were ticklish, which was pretty much everywhere. Her fingers tickled everywhere that wasn’t already covered in tape.

She tickled me until it was hard to breathe. My face was constantly red and tears were streaming down. I don’t know how much time was passing. All I knew that I was laughing so hard and that I had gotten an accident in my swimsuit. I was never very good at holding it in, and I had always been a constant bed-wetter when I was a child.

Eventually, she stopped. By then, I was sweating and giggling even after she was done. My face was the color of a tomato.

“Well,” She said. “That was fun. I don’t think I’ve tickled anyone that good since Lucky.” She started to cut away my bonds with a knife. I could thankfully feel my tape bonds go away as she cut through each one. I peeled off the gag and spit out the slimy cloth.
“Go to the showers, you’ll find clothes there,” Hallie advised. So I did.
-shing xiong

-Japanese Proverb

Postby randomentity » Wed May 23, 2012 4:56 pm
This story is progressing fantastically!!

Postby Jay Candice » Mon May 28, 2012 5:31 pm
Sorry for the delay, I was currently unavailable. But here it is.

There’s something nice about having a long hot shower. I don’t know but you probably know what I mean when you come out and feel like I knew person. Like someone who hadn’t spent the last few days with no control over herself. Something like that.

Anyhow I changed into one of their camp t-shirts (they seemed to have dozens of them) and cargoes. I put the hiking boots provided, and debated about wearing socks, because I had a feeling that they were going to go in my mouth sometime soon. I shrugged and put them on anyways.

I stretched. Hallie had told me that I deserved a break, and that I could do whatever I wanted. Weird, I hadn’t been able to do that for a while.

When I walked out, I just went to the mess hall and ate breakfast. They had an entire buffet line there, pancakes, waffles, sausages, eggs, toast, four different kinds of fruits, five juices, pretty much any kind of breakfast food that existed. Elise and Melody were there, munching on their whatever, so I sat next to them.

It was kind of awkward at first, but eventually we started talking. I got to learn more about them, seeing as how the three of us were in the same boat.

Elise was from Seattle, Washington. She had two older brothers and a younger sister that loved to tie each other up. She said that since it rained so much over there, there were plenty of weekends that they could stay inside and ambush each other, tying each other up. I could never imagine what that was like. I had never had anyone to experience my love of bondage except me.

Melody was from Los Angeles. She told me that her best friend, Clara, was her tie-up buddy, and that they were both best friends. She was concerned about her, since they had both gone to the camp but only Melody had passed the initial test. Melody admitted that she still wasn’t too good at getting out of predicaments, but she was skilled in avoiding them and tying others up.

The rest of the day was just like a rest day. We got to talk, play dumb games, and otherwise act like we weren’t the only people there. Sometimes familiar faces were walking around, like Hallie, Stephanie, and a few other counselors. We didn’t acknowledge them. They had been tying us up for the last few days, so a feeling of hostility came to them, even though they were just doing their jobs.

I soon learned a lot more about my new friends. We were all nervous about our upcoming adventure to the island. Elise still thought it was crazy. A part of me thought it was crazy too, but another part of me knew that it was the right thing to do. We had to succeed. It wasn’t just because I liked being tied up. It was also because there were other people who needed me.

Over the next three weeks I learned different ways that I could be tied up and captured. I was tied in every way possible, ball ties, frog ties, hog ties, all those “ties”. Rope, chains, tape, everything was used to keep me from moving. I would struggle through all of them, most of the time escaping. Sometimes they would give me a time limit, other times they would just let me struggle. Every time I went to bed I was chained or taped so I couldn’t move.

I experienced different ways of bindings that I had only seen on the Internet. I was gagged a million times, often under a couple of layers. At one time, I was in a tight hogtie with my hands in handcuffs, my ankles and legs tied in tape, a rope harness, and gagged with a cloth stuffed into my mouth, a handkerchief cleave-gag, followed by tape wrapped around my head.

I was often humiliated or punished if I didn’t escape in a time limit or gave up. They let me enjoy my helplessness sometimes, but if I stayed still too long they would always do something. Sometimes they would take off my socks and shoes (if they weren’t already off) and tickle me. Or sometimes they would spank me, which always made me blush. But I learned to escape as fast as I possibly could over time.

But escaping wasn’t all I learned. I also learned how to avoid it. Sometimes they would just leave me in the open with the counselors to hunt me down. Other times they would school me, bind me to a chair with my mouth gagged and explain what to do in certain situations. Those were always group lessons.

In group lessons, we learned about coming obstacles. Common traps that we would encounter, recurring places. On the island there were a few places that were always there. What they called the “One way Cave” because you once you went in the door sealed behind you. The “Bondage Mansion” a place where many past girls had to stay, a place that was unavoidable if you wanted to get to the end.
Other times they taught us survival skills. How to preserve water, make shelters, use our tools to the best way possible. I was never much of a hard-core camper, but now I knew just how to be one. I knew how to make fire with friction, and tie about thirty knots that weren’t just used for tying other people.

Speaking of that, we also learned ways to tie other people. I could now effectively disable and tie someone up as fast as the counselors. Sometimes they put me and one of my friends against each other to see who could tie the other first. I hated going against Melody. She was much faster than I was, and by the time we were finished I was always on the ground, moaning into a tight gag.

But over time I learned other things as well. My favorite was when we learned how to do martial arts. I had always thought it was cool in the movies where everyone went all kung fu everywhere. Well, now, I knew how too. I learned different ways to defend myself if those guys that wanted to tie me up came close. I knew five different ways to knock someone out under ten seconds (although I could never do it). Of course, that still didn’t help me whenever me and Melody were tying each other up, it would just end up with me moaning into my gag while on the floor tied up with extra bruises.

Every few days we would get a day off where we wouldn’t be completely tied up. It was a time for us to relax and talk and get to know each other in ways other than unintelligible mmphing.

Days blended together. I wondered what my family was thinking. Knowing the staff at Camp Bound, they had probably sent fake letters or something that told about how I was having a great time and was probably going to stay the entire summer. Typical. But it wasn’t like I was going to do anything exciting over the summer break anyways.

I lost track of time. There wasn’t too many clocks around camp, and the only calendar that I knew of was in the office. I was usually too tied up to pay attention to those things. Oftentimes I was blindfolded too.

Everyday seemed to have a common schedule. I would wake up tied to my bed or whatever and escape that. Then, I would spend my time avoiding the staff and counselors until they finally got me, and they would tie me up and leave me somewhere. They would leave me anywhere, on the ground, on top of the roofs (scary), by the stables, on a trail, even in a puddle. Once, they threw into the trash dumpster. That was disgusting.

After that I would have a brunch, or maybe a breakfast if I got done earlier. Then I would learn other things, like about the island, self-defense, survival things, stuff like that. Then they would tie me up in an inescapable or near inescapable way and leave me their till dinner, where they would untie me, let me eat, then tie me to my bed. And that’s when lights were out.
-shing xiong

-Japanese Proverb

Postby Jay Candice » Wed May 30, 2012 7:08 pm
“Can we take a break?” I asked. Right now I was jogging on one of the many trails that were in the camp. Hallie was next to me, who never seemed to get tired. I remember that she once told me that she was a cross-country runner. Good for her.

“No, by the way, did I tell you?” She said.

“Obviously not,” I replied. “So can you tell me while we’re sitting down?”

“Your fine,” She said, not even breaking a sweat. “We just got a message from our friends over at the island. They want you soon.”

I stopped. “What?”

She rolled her eyes. “Do I need to repeat myself? Keep running, by the way.”

I resumed the jog. “What do you mean?”

“What I mean is,” She said, “Is that those guys say that you had better be ready. We’re supposed to drop you three off in the town they request where they capture you and bring you to the island. Just a sort of preliminary test for you guys. Anyhow, this is going to be happening soon, so it’s good that you’re in shape.”

We jogged to the end of the path. By now I was panting and tired. It was true that I had been doing a bunch of exercise since I got here, but we had been running a few miles. Anyone would be at least a little tired.

“Oh,” Hallie said. “We’re at the end.” With that she abruptly pushed me to the ground and got out some rope. She took off my shoes and socks as well. This was so typical and routine that I didn’t even bother resist, letting her tie my wrists expertly behind me, as well as my knees and ankles. I felt the familiar tightness around my chess as she pulled on the rope finishing a rope harness on me. My arms and legs were soon completely immobilized. I had been in positions like this so many times that it began to feel awkward when I wasn’t tied up. I couldn’t explain if it was super fun or super dreadful. Maybe a little bit of both.

Being bound was starting to feel normal, which was weird. I felt the familiar feeling of my sweaty socks in my mouth and a cleave-gag following it, tying it tight around my head, too tight to get off without help. The gag was always a part, just an added bonus to increase my usual helpless, all to reduce my sounds to incomprehensible “mmphs” and “hmms”. Hallie seemed to like using my socks to gag me, but I thought it was just gross.

I was way too tired to resist, and at this point I couldn’t move anyways. They often did that, tying me up after an exercise so I would be much too tired to struggle.

She pushed my knees up to my chest and tied my knee bindings to my rope bindings. A typical ball tie. Hallie never just stopped at tying my wrists, ankles, knees, rope harness. There was always something more to tighten my predicament.

She grabbed my ankles and the rope tightly connecting them. Hallie tied a rope to it and wound the rope to my wrists, tying it tightly and pulling at it. The rope dug into my butt and I winced and complained into my gag, but as usual, Hallie ignored me.

She started getting out really small pieces of string. First, she went to my wrists and tied my thumbs together, ensuring I wouldn’t be able to get out of my wrist bindings, at least not easily. Then, she went and tied my big toes together. But Hallie didn’t stop there. She tied a piece of the thin rope to the big toe bindings and connected it to my knee ropes. This made my feet hovering because the front part was being pulled by my knee bindings while my ankles were connected to the rope in my butt that was connected to my wrists, which by the way, was hurting a lot.

Hallie got up and wiped her hands. “Okay, once you get out of that one, we’ll see what we can do. You’ll be leaving tomorrow, so we want to get some last minute tie-ups in, okay? Great! Don’t choke on your socks.” She walked away, as usual. At least it wasn’t raining. Three days ago it was raining, and she left me tied up outside. I almost caught a cold.

I struggled, but not very hard. Whenever I pulled at my wrist the rope dug into my butt, and I “mmphed” into my gag. Talk about ouch. I hated tie ups like these. I couldn’t move at all, as usual, Hallie had done an expert job. I pulled at the ropes but I knew that there was no way brute strength was going to work. I was helpless. Again. For the fifty-millionth time.

Lately Hallie had been putting me into tie ups that I couldn’t escape. Before, she tied me in positions that were possible that I could escape, but now the knots were too tight. There was too much rope. She started tying my toes and thumbs. Not to mention she had the annoying habit of stuffing my socks into my mouth, which I was always gagging on (literally).

These days it was rare for me to get out of the tight positions I were in, but I tried anyways. If I didn’t, Hallie would tickle me or spank me or do something that would get me to keep on going. Of course, she would often tickle me anyways.

I chewed on my socks, trying to futilely dislodge off the gag. It was too tight on, and even if I could get the gag off, it would take time. Besides, I liked the feeling of the gag. Just some part of the mouth being silenced as well appalled to me. Besides, Hallie often told me that I talked a bit too much when I wasn’t gagged. She told me that Melody wasn’t gagged nearly as much as I was.

I struggled in my ball-tie. I had been in this position before, minus the butt-rope. Most of it was focused on keeping the position I was in, not as much in the wrists. But to compensate this Hallie had tied my thumbs together, which was a big part on picking at knots. Besides, my hands were not anywhere near other knots, so that took picking at stuff out of the option. I was truly stuck. Like always.
-shing xiong

-Japanese Proverb

Postby batman73552000 » Thu May 31, 2012 8:50 am
fantastic story so far. Keep it coming. batman73552000

Postby sarumansauron » Thu May 31, 2012 5:36 pm
Cool continuation! Thanks!
I love TUGS and TICKLING Torture!!!!!

Postby Jay Candice » Thu May 31, 2012 8:10 pm
Part 1 is coming to an end. I know I said there was going to be two parts, but psyche, there's probably going to be three to five parts now. I just had so many good ideas that it's going to take awhile.

I want to thank everyone who's read my story, and an extra thank you to those who commented. It's always nice to see your work appreciated. Thanks again, and I hope you guys keep reading my stories.
-shing xiong

-Japanese Proverb

Postby Jay Candice » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:47 pm
It's going to take some time before I can start posting part two, so I hope you guys can bare with me. I'll get it as soon as I can.

Eventually I was untied. It was more like I never escaped and was always just untied. I could never escape on my own these days.
Hallie and I practiced the self-defense mojo. We reviewed various strikes and blocks and where to hit. Of course when we sparred she beat me senseless. I still wasn’t good enough at that.

By the time I was done I was pretty sweaty, so she let me hit the showers and take a bathroom break. I walked over to the bathhouse and disrobed, turning on the water and letting the hot liquid splash on my face.

Taking a shower was one of the best parts about camp. There was always warm water, and it felt good as if I was washing away all the sore and stiff feelings that I had accumulated throughout the day from being tied in the same positions over and over again.

I got out and put on some new clothes. But when I stepped out, Hallie surprised me (sort of) and grabbed my wrists, cuffing them behind my back. She led me to the dining hall where there was the food, and I had to eat with my face. I had to admit, it was fun, but messy.
Elise was there, eating with a fork. That meant that she either got out of her predicament or her counselor was just nice. Either way, she was just about done and left not two minutes after I started eating.

I was led to bed after I got done eating. Hallie told me that I needed to go to bed early since we were leaving tomorrow. Usually we would have some tie-up or another activity after dinner, but she sent me straight to bed.

Not quite. She climbed up in my bunk-bed and got out some black tape. She stuffed about three napkins from dinner into my mouth and sealed my lips with several strips of tape. She looped the sticky strips around my wrists, as well as my ankles and knees. My camp pajamas were short-sleeves, so all of the tape went on my bare skin. She put my arms down on my thighs and taped my arms to them, wrapping the sticky tape around at least eight times.

Finally she wrapped the tape above and below my breasts, which was pretty unnecessary if you ask me. Two strips went over my eyes, sealing me in darkness.

I felt the covers go up on my helpless form. Another night bound in tape, not very unusual.

“Sleep tight, we got a big day tomorrow,” Hallie said. I knew she was smiling.

END OF PART ONE
-shing xiong

-Japanese Proverb