Horserider - Tie-up in the Woods (f+/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Zek_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Horserider - Tie-up in the Woods (f+/f)

Post by Zek_ »

Tie-up in the Woods (f+/f)
By Horserider

When I was 13 years old I lived out in the country. Woods surrounded our house for a good mile. Well, my mom said that we could have a sleepover and go camping out in the woods by ourselves that night but had to be very careful because she would be gone for the next 3 days. So we were home alone for 3 days.

Before I get a head of my self let me tell you a little bit about each person Jessica (13) Heather (14) Tiffany (14) Kelsey (14) and Kate (13) we were all going into ninth grade and were best friends.

Well back to the story. I have never been really into bondage but I guess my friends have. Unknown to my knowledge they have already been planning bondage “fun”. They had ropes, 5 packs of duct tape, glue, real hand cuffs, socks, ball gags, bandanas and some more things that they used. So we were out in the woods alone.

We played until it got dark then we got a campfire going. I kind of started to drift asleep.

When they all pounced on me. They flipped me up on my stomach and tied my hands behind my back then tied my ankles.

When I started to yell at them they put the ball gag in my mouth and covered it with duct tape.

They finished tying my legs so I couldn’t even move. Kate being the strong one picked me up and took me to a tree about a football field away from them. It was quite a dense forest so I couldn’t see the campsite.

They had some glue and poured it all along my back and then tied me to the tree.

Then they left.

I started to muffle through my gag but nothing came out expect mmmmmmmmppppppppphhhhhhhhhh.

Tiffany came back I was so relived she started to untie me but as soon as she undid my arms she put the real handcuffs on and I started to mmpppphhhh through my gag again.

She put the rope back on so my arms were pined down and cuffed. I was then again tied to the tree but then she blindfolded me with a sock.

They left me like that all night then in the morning they took me inside the house (although it was hard because the glue hardened) then tied me to the chair and undid my ball gag so I could eat and drink.

I was quite mad at them for doing this to me so when I started yelling at them after I was done eating the sock that originally blindfolded me was stuffed into my mouth and covered with duct tape about 5 times around my head. Once they were done eating Heather undid me from the chair and undid my arms so I just had the handcuffs.

Kate carried me to a different tree and put me up higher. And took off my handcuffs and put my arms around the tree and put the handcuffs back on then again left me like that for 6 hours!!

When they came back they said, “ I guess you have been though enough so we will untie you” I was so glad but when they went to undo my handcuffs they couldn’t find the key!!

I was getting a little scared because these are the real things the only way to get them off is with the key and I still had 1 whole day left until my mom got home. Kelsey came back with a bobby pin to hopefully pick the lock but she had no luck.

Jessica also came back a little later with the bolt cutters and she finally got them off I was really happy.

That day we played a lot and had great fun they was no hard feelings between my friends and I. When my mom came home no told her about our bondage fun.