Italian C. - Me and Marisa (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Zek_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Italian C. - Me and Marisa (f/m)

Post by Zek_ »

Me and Marisa (f/m)
By Italian C

I have loved bondage since about age 5. My best experience came when I was 12.

My mother was at work and my sister was out of town with a friend and it was summer so my mother called her best friend's daughter Marisa over to look after me for the day. Now I was very excited because ever since I was 8 I had a big crush on Marisa and I had always woundered what she would look like in bondage.

Marisa was half black and half Puerto Rican and looked just like Mariah Carey.

The afternoon started slow. She made lunch for us and watched t.v. while I stayed in the basement and played Nintendo. After about an hour she came down stairs to see what I was doing. She stayed down there with me and sat behind me on the couch while I layed on the floor and payed my attention to the Nintendo.

Now in the summer unless I was going anywhere I would never wear a shirt or socks just a pair of shorts. Soon Marisa began tickling my feet and sides until I screwed up my game of Nintendo so I turned around and we began wrestling and then she stared pinching me so I shouted in pain.

She quickly clamped her hand over my mouth and I began to squirm and MMMMMPHHH like crazy but I couldn't get free no mater what I did (I was very skinny and small for my age and she was 16 thats a good age difference). Then in a playful way of course she said she was kidnapping me and taking me far away.

I really became excited by this but didn't let her know it.

She took me upstairs into my mothers room and threw me on the bed and got some of me mothers scarves and a sock and she had grabbed some duct tape when we were in the basement. She came over to the bed an told me to put my hands behind my back so I did. She tied them very tightly so I could not get lose. Then she tied my knees and ankels and asked if I could get loose.

Just as I was about to answer she jamed a sock into my mouth and covered it with 2 big peices of duct tape. I tried to scream but it was just one big MMMMMMMMMPPPPPPHHHH!!!

She tickled me for about 5 mins. and then said to me with her beautiful spanish accent,"Don't go anywhere baby," and then kissed me on my forehead.

I struggled like crazy and loved every minute of it.

She returned in a hour and untied me and told me she enjoyed kidnapping me. I acted mad and told swore I would get revenge which I later did, but thats another story.

After that we watched t.v. together and she told me about her love for bondage and I told her mine. I was in love!!!! Marisa babysat for me many more times that summer and we played many more bondage games even including some of her and my friends, but like I said thats another story.