Exacta: 02 - Home Adventure Movies (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Zek_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Exacta: 02 - Home Adventure Movies (f/m)

Post by Zek_ »

Home Adventure Movies (f/m)
By Exacta

When I was about 14 years old, I used to convinvce my cousins to make home movies of adventures. Being that I like being tied up by women, I always plotted the scenes so that one of my cousins, Bea (14 also) was the bad one in the film.

We used to plot kidnappings, and normaly me and my other cousins where the victims. One time, I was the one going to be kidnapped, so I walked down a corridor, Bea was waiting for me with a handkerchief and clamped it over my nose and mouth, it was supposed to be chloroform.

After I was out, she was to tie me up and gag me.

She grabbed a rope and tied my wrists behind my back, but she did it tightly on purpose so that I counld not get loose. Then she went for my ankles and also tighlty bound them. At this point I knew she was not just playing along so I told her I could not get loose with the ropes so tight (I enjoyed every minute of it).

She told me I was in no position for complaining, she had previously prepared. She took out of her jacket a big silk scarf and shoved it inside my mouth, then she took some duct tape that she also had with her and covered my lips with it. My other cousins and also my sister started tickling and making fun of me.

I was bound and gagged for about 15 minutes that time. I wish time would have frozen when I was that age. It was easy to convince my girl cousins to bind and gag me.