Amanda: 03 - Kidnapped Before Breakfast (m/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Zek_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Amanda: 03 - Kidnapped Before Breakfast (m/ff)

Post by Zek_ »

Kidnapped Before Breakfast (m/ff)
By Amanda

This happened right after Sarah and I played the spooky house game. We were asleep in my bedroom and I heard a noise. I woke up and found my brother Michael digging into my piggy bank !

"What are you doing ?" I asked him It was my money after all.

"I need money. I need to get some gas. I'll pay you right back."

"No get out of my bank !"

"Mandy, I need the money !"

"No !"

By this time Sarah had woke up and wanted to know what was going on.

"He's stealing my money." I said angrily.

"I'm borrowing." he repeated loudly.

"Stealing !"

"Borrowing !"

"STEALING!"

Dad opened the door and asked the same question.

"He's stealing from my bank." I answered.

"Dad I'll give her money right back from the ATM. It's just a loan."

"Listen you two, keep it down. It's too early for this. I don't care how you settle this but do it quietly."

Dad left and Michael kept digging into my bank.

"Get out !" I yelled , got up and kicked him hard.

"Ow ! That does it." He grabbed me and picked me up kicking and yelling and threw me on the bed. I bounced hard and almost hit Sarah. Sarah jumped on him and he did the same to her. Before we knew it, he had picked up the rope we had used for the spooky house game and was trying to tie us up.

We fought, kicked, giggled and scratched at him. Michael was a wrestler though and knew how to pin us down one by one. He tied me up hands and feet with the rope, cut it off, then used the rest of it on Sarah. We lay there on my bed trying to get free while he looked for something to shut us up with.

He didn't need to, we were too tired from fighting him to make much noise, but since Dad had told us to settle it quietly, he wanted to do it for real. He pulled the pillowcases off my bed , folded them and tied them over our mouths. We had been kidnapped before breakfast.

Michael left us tied up on the bed, went off to buy gas for the car and came back with money in hand. By then, Dad had come into my room because Sarah and I were too quiet. He untied us.

"Did you do this ?" Dad asked angrily.

"Yes." Michael said, "she kicked me."

"You were taking my money." I said very mad.

"Did you take her money ?"

Michael said he did and Dad grounded him for a week. Michael did pay me back, but by then it was too late.