Rynne: 01 - First Time (mmm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Zek_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Rynne: 01 - First Time (mmm/f)

Post by Zek_ »

First Time (mmm/f)
By Rynne

My name is Rynne. it's short for Katherine.

I have a stupid older brother, Jon. he is a year older than me, and won't let me forget it. oh. and I'm a sophmore in highschool, so if you do the math, you can find that, he's a junior, and if you still have that little hamsterwheel in your brain turning I'm fifteen too, and he is, thats right. sixteen. you get a cookie now.

I'm kind of short, at least thats what people tell me. I'm 5'1 and I'm pretty skinny. I have blonde hair and blue-green eyes. Jon is 6'2 and has longish brown hair. he has the same eyes as me, and he is muscular. Corey, Jons best friend and partner in crime, is 6'1" and has basically the same build as Jon, he has blonde hair and dark blue eyes.

Both Jon and Corey are musicians in a band with their other friend Josh(6'2", dark brown hair, blue eyes), who is also my boyfriend, only within the last week, at the time he was just the guy I had a huge crush on. Josh is the lead singer and guitarest, Jon plays bass and Corey plays drums.

Now that I've given you some background.

This happened about a week ago.

On a sunday.

But it starts with somthing I did on saturday.

Jon stole my diary a week prior and I was looking in his room for it and I may have... accidentally... stumbled upon my brothers collection of nudey magazines. and I may have... taken pictures and saved them on my computer for blackmail.

What can I say... I'm a younger sister =}

*when I saved it, I saved under a file socialscienceshw.

Thats important. remember that.

Well on sunday.

It was seven a.m. and I was going running like I do every saturday. I walk into the kitchen to get some water and I pass through the livingroom, and sprawled out like a bunch of animals were Jon, Josh and Corey. It was so funny, I had to take a picture, so I snapped a couple of shots and left my camera on the table.

I ran about two miles and then stopped of at my friend amandas house. when I got home it was about ten a.m, far to early for the three of them to be awake. I jumped in the shower, because I was gross from running, I put on pair of jeans, that were really loose on me, and they hung low on my hip bones, and a black shirt from a concert I went to. I also had a pair of black tube socks on.

I walked into the kitchen again to have somthing to eat, but when I passed the living room, the guys were nowhere to be found. I shrugged and returned to my room with some cereal.

As soon as I was in my room, everything was quiet. now, in my house, it is NEVER quiet. someone is always running around, screaming, even snoring. but it is never quiet.

It was creepy, but before I could really think about it, my door slammed open, and Jon lept onto my bed ontop of me.

I was lying on my stomach so Jon easily pulled my arms behind my back and sat on them.

"Hee-mgphghh" I squealed, but all the sound ended up into my brothers hands.

"Now listen rynney, I know that you have somthing, on me."

He whispered into my ear.

"Oh.Shit." I thought.

"I also know that you aren't stupid, so I am sure you have proof documented someplace other than those pictures. So tell me sis, where is it?" he finnished, then removing his hand.

"I have no idea what you're talking about bro."I lied.

"Really?" he said. then reaching back into his pocket with one hand pulled out my camera,then he turned it on and showed me the screen, and right in front of my eyes were pictures of the magazines, where they were in my brothers room. everything. I was caught.

"Care to try again baby sis." he smiled.

"Okay. but thats it. once those are deleted I have no more proof." I lied again.

"Really." he said, raising one eyebrow.

"Yeah, really" I said, struggling uncomfortably.

"Well, I think we have to agree to disagree." he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Hey Corey. Josh. get in here." he said.

"Jonnnn! get your fat butt off of meee!" I whined.

"Dudee. are you crushing her?" Josh asked as he came in.

The two of them were wearing what they wore to bed, Jon had a black sabbath t-shirt, and flannel pajama pants, Josh was wearing gray sweatpants and no shirt. (obviously I was loving that.)

"You okay?" he asked.

"Ughhh no, because my fattass brother won't get off me." I said.

"I got the stuff." I heard Coreys voice coming down the hall.He walked in and in his hands was a coil of rope and a roll of duct tape.

"Whats that for?" I asked.

"Well sister dear, if you aren't going to tell me the truth, we'll have to make you." Jon smirked.

"Make me? how are you going to do that. If you hurt me mom is going to find out." I said sharply.

"Oh please baby sis, you know I'd never hurt you." he laughed.

"Just get off me, and GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" I yelled.

"No can do." Corey smirked.

"Maa-mphh" I started to call for my mom, but Jons hand tightly clamped over my mouth.

"Mrghh- mrmee moo!" I mumbled into his hand.

"You really don't want to do that again." Jon said. in a more serious tone. now the not hurting me thing is mostly true, I mean he's beat me up a few times when we were little, but I still didn't want any bruises from him punching me in the arm or somthing. I nodded my head slowly.

He removed him hand, but it was replaced by Josh's hand.

I looked up at him and he mouthed "sorry" I just rolled my eyes and glared at him.

Jon took the rope from Corey and began tying my wrists together, he crossed them and began wrapping them with rope and knotting them off in different places. he was a boyscout for like a year when he was ten and managed to learn how to tie a pretty good knot. when my wrists were tied Jon finally got off of me. I felt so relieved, he is, afterall over a foot taller than me and weighed at least fifty or sixty pounds more than I did.

I felt him walk around and I felt a firm grip around each of my ankles, as they were pulled togather. I felt a tug at my sock and then I felt it give at my leg as it slowly slid off. I struggled and tried to kick, but was held to well, I was immobile. after one sock was off, then came the other sock. once my feet were bare I felt a soft material, that I knew to be my sock being wrapped around my ankles. It was knotted twiceand my feet were held togather really tight.

Then with the last bit of rope Corey wrapped it around my thighs and below my knees. meanwhile Josh wouldn't look me in the eye, he just held his hand over my mouth and every once and a while he would shift uncomfortably and I felt like he was about to remove his hand, but then he seemed to shake it off and hold his hand tighter over my lips.

Then I heard the ripping of tape and he removed his hand, before I could protest a peice of silvery duct tape was smashed onto my face and was being pressed down into my lips. then another. and another. Corey got a little tape-happy and I had nearly a half inch of tape over my lips.

"MphhmpheeMphooo" 'let me go' I tried to say.

"Haha what? I can't hear you sis, you really shouldn't mumble like that." Jon laughed.

"Mrghh." I grumbled.

"Jeez she looks pissed. right Josh?" Corey said to Josh who was turned to the side looking at the pictures on my dresser.

"Oh. yeah. right. she does." he said sounding unamused.

"Well rynneeyy, we'll be back in a few minutes. so. don't. go. anywhere" he said that last bits between laughs, thinking he was so funny.

"Arhmpph" I grunted to show him I was unamused.

As the three left I watched Josh slip somthing into his pocket.

I struggled, flexing my fingers and wiggling around, my bed, being so high up, would not be a very good place to fall from, so I tried to stay pressed up against the wall.

I got nowhere fast. so I slumped down and buried my face into my pillow.

"I just need my mom to come in and find me." I thought "but, oh shit. she has work this morning..."

"What about daddy... no. he is golfing with Tom today." I was screwed. "I guess I just need to hold out. defeat is not an option." after giving myself a little mental pep talk I heard two voices coming down the hall.

"Yeah..."

"Sweeet."

"That'll definately work."

"Yuhuuhh."

And in walked Corey and Jon, Josh followed slowly behind them with his hands in his pockets, still not making any eye contact.

"So are you ready to cooperate?" Corey asked

I just glared at the two of them and shook my head defiantly.

"Hoped so." he said.

"Now are you ready for the worst few hours of your young life, little sister?" Jon said bending down looking me in the eye.

I glared back at him as if to say "bring it on."

"Alright, rynneyy it's your funeral." Corey laughed.

I struggled and I fought looking as horrified as I was.

What were they going to do to me?

"So we have lets see..." Jon said sitting at the foot of my bed"until six until mom gets home.thats six hours."

"And we decided we each get a shot to make you crack, as part of our bet." he continued "can you believe they think they can do a better job of torturing my little sister than me..ha." Jon said laughing."we each get an hour, and I'll go last because I just love to know that you are being tortured for a longer period of time." he laughed.

"Mpgrrgghhh" I whined, sudenly I was more scared than ever.

"Thats what I like to hear." Jon laughed "Corey you can go first. come on Josh." and the two left.

As the door closed behind them I looked up to see Corey looming over me. I could feel my eyes widen from the fear I felt.

"So, Rynn. this is where the fun happens. let me think, how can you get a little sister to tell you what you need to know..." he said tapping his chin. "well Emily says that this always works." Emily is his little sister who is 12 "well, she never said it, but as far as I can tell it does." he laughed.

He walked to the other side of the bed and he was directly behind me, I tried to see him by looking behind me, but before I could see what was going on, I felt it.

Ten fingers. all at once, going up and down my feet,I sqealed and screamed into the tape, but no matter how much I pleaded he didn't stop, he jumped around to squeazing under my knees and spidering up and down my sides. I was nearly in tears when he stopped.

"Ready to tell yet, bud? he said "you know it's only been five minutes ?"

I almost died, that had to be more than five minutes I was in such agony from laughing my sides hurt and I was shaking. no way could that have been only five minutes, I needed this to end. I was about to let him know I gave up when the door opened.

"Hours up!" John yelled as he walked in. he saw me shaking and teary eyed.

"What did you do to her!" he said, sounding a little worried.

"All I did was tickle her, she went nuts." he said.

"And lie to me and tell me it was only five minutes"I thought.

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that. you always were the most ticklish person on earth." he said to me wiggling his fingers.

I sighed and inched towards the wall.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna tickle you. at least not yet. it's not my turn, it's Josh's." he smirked.

Josh walked in, high fived the guys and said "we're gonna have lots of fun." in a very evil way. and then my brother and Corey left.

When Josh heard them away from the door he walked over and slowly and carefully pulled the tape off my face, trying to make become less painful. when it was all of I took a deep breath of air.

"Thanks Josh." I smiled.and for the first time almost all day he smiled back.

"Are you o.k? was Corey really brutal?" he asked his forehead was scrunched with worry lines, which, by the way, made him look soo hot.

"God yess! I couldn't take it."I said.

"What did he do?" he asked sitting next to me on the bed,

"Ughh. it's embarassing. do I really have to tellyou?"

"Comeon, it can't be thatt bad." he said looking me in the eyes with his beautiful blue eyes.

"He tickled me for the whole hour." I sighed.

"Oh. so we're ticklish then?" he laughed, and he wiggled his fingers over me.

"Don't"i said clenching my eyes shut trying to roll away.

"Relax. I was kidding." he said.

"Well you never know, you're friends with my dirtbag brother and Corey, so I'm really not sure if I can trust you." I said.

"You can always trust me rynne" he assured me"always"

"Thanks" I started "for not torturing me or anything."

"Haha no problem. I think you had a right to get blackmail on your brother after he stole your diary and all..."

"How did you know about that?" I asked

"Oh. he has it in his room. he always tries to get me to read it but I don't want to disrespect your privacy or anything" he said.

"Are you for real?" I asked

"Last time I checked..." he laughed "but trust me I understand it sucks being the youngest, my brothers are pure evil." he said

"Really?" I asked I knew his brothers from varsity club, they seemed nice enough.

"Yeah, they're good at faking being nice to everyone else, but then they come home and wail on me." he laughed, in an awkward way.

"So trust me I really wanted no part in this...this fiasco." he laughed.

"Yeah, neither did I and look where we both are" I said, as I shifted uncomfortably. "ow" I grunted under my breath.

"Is somthing wrong? are the ropes hurting you?" he asked, worried again.

"Yeah, it's just my ankles." I said, because my ankle bones were pressing into eachother creating an uncomfortable tension.

"Let me loosen them" he said.

"Thanks." I say as I feel the pressure loosen.

"I'd untie you completely but it's pointless because.."

"John and Corey would just retie me up, even tighter, and god only knows what they'd do to you. what they'd do to both of us." I said, shuddering at the thought.

"Basically." he shrugged.

Josh helped me flip over onto my back and sit up against the wall.

He sat next to me and looked at the clock.

"We only have fifteen more minutes and then your brother comes in." he said.

"Now that,that's what really scares me." I said shaking my head at the thought.

"Hey, you're a fighter, don't let him get the best of you."

He said as he put his arm around me.

"Yeah, but If I don't give in for Jon, he'll have lost the bet and then he..." I stopped

"Will make the last three hours hell?" he said.

"Exactly."

"Don't give in, you can't let him push you around forever." he said.

"Uhh. there aren't that many options in my position." I rolled my eyes.

"What if I told you that If you can hold on through Jons turn I promise that I will do everything in my power to make the next three hours easier." he smiled.

"I would love you forever." I smiled back.

"Is that a promise?" he looked back at me.

"Sure" I smiled.

"I have a plan. but It'll involve some acting on your part...." he then explained his plan, which was pretty good I had to say.

It was the last five minutes of Josh's hour. He retied my ankles, fairly loosely, making sure they wouldn't hurt this time.helped me back into the position I was in before and

Right when he heard footsteps coming he gave me a kiss on the forhead and he whispered "just trust me."

Right when I heard the doorknob turn we set the plan into action.

I started shaking and moving towards the wall and when Jon and Corey walked in I mphhed at them in "desperation."

"Jeez, and I thought I was bad. what did you do to her?" Corey asked

"Hey, I can't give away my secrets" Josh laughed "besides, Jon, she's about to crack, so we did all the hard work for you." he said turning and winking at me, discreetly enough that the other two didn't see.

"Yeah, you got the easier job." Corey whined

"Yeah, and I also have to live with her, I think we're even." Jon said "Now you two get out of here, me and my babay sister have some catching up to do."

The two left and Josh lingered behind silently mouthing "fighter." I almost died.

When I heard the door close I suddenly snapped into awareness.

"Mhonnn?" I mphed "jon?"

He reached over and ripped the tape off of my mouth, fast so it did hurt.

"OUCH! you fucking bastard." I screeched,

"Yeah. I know." he smiled."so now lets see you had an hour of tickling and an hour of... whatever it is Josh did" I pretended to shudder as he mentioned Josh's name, to make the plan work. "which I'm guessign was bad. so I guess I'm going to need to be worse.then, won't I?"

"Come onn Jon. I told you the truth." I tried.

"Really. well lets take a look on your computer then." he smirked as he grabbed my laptop off of my desk and turned it on. he sat next to me and positioned the screen so I could see it and he tried to login under my nam