CaptivePenny - Jodi's Journey (f/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Zek_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

CaptivePenny - Jodi's Journey (f/f)

Post by Zek_ »

Jodi's Journey (f/f)
By CaptivePenny

"What the hell are you doing ?"

Perhaps the six deadliest words that can be uttered when you are sitting tied back to back with the older sister of the girl who just said them. But that was the situation I was in. Lisa and I were tied pretty tightly back to back, our arms around each other, gagged with matching blue bandanas. Jodi, her younger sister stood framed in the doorway, staring in disbelief.

It had all began rather innocently. Lisa, Charlette and I were hanging out in Lisa's room when Charlette began digging around in Lisa's CD collection.

"So, did you get that new Christina Aguilera album ?"

"Maybe." Lisa said grinning.

"So maybe you should let me borrow it."

"So maybe you should go buy your own."

"So maybe I should steal it from you instead."

"Kinda hard with me standing here."

"Then you better draw for it, pilgrim."

Lisa and Charlette faced each other in their mock duel. I almost expected a tumbleweed to roll across the floor between them. They went for their guns. Lisa drew first and for a brief moment, knew victory. But she snapped her arm out too hard and fast and the gun slipped out of her hand, spun counterclockwise in the air and hit the floor. Charlette raised her gun, grinning fiendishly as we raised our hands overhead.

Now that we were effectively her prisoners, Charlette made that point more evident by getting out Lisa's tying stuff. she hd us sit on the edge of Lisa's bed back to back, our arms around each other's waist. she pulled out a fat wad of torn-up bed sheets from Lisa's stash and began tying us up.

She worked fast, tying the wrists together first, palms out, then looping coil after coil of white cloth strips around our bodies and made some fat knots. After we were plentifully tied at the waist and shoulders, she tied our feet and knees.

While we wiggled and squirmed, testing the restraints, Charlette crouched down and fetched two bandana's out of Lisa's box. she folded them into wide triangles the rolled them down into thick bands of cloth for gags.

"Open wide, Lisa." she said cheerfully as she presented her with the neatly made gag. Lisa obeyed reluctantly and charlette knotted the cloth tightly across her mouth.

"Your turn Penny." she said moments later. Charlette pulled the fabric harshly across my mouth, pulling the corners of my lips up and back. I hate cleave style gags, their about as tasty as a mouthful of sawdust. She tied it behind my head. Then Jodi opened the door to Lisa's room and all hell broke loose.

"What the hell are you doing ?" she asked as she stared at me and Lisa sitting bound and gagged on the bed. We froze. Even without the gags it was going to be hard to explain why we were in this position.

Charlette, clever as always did something unexpected and told her- the truth." I'm stealing your sister's Cds, so I had to tie up her and Penny so they couldn't stop me."

Jodi almost laughed, " What if they get loose ?"

"They won't." Charlette said confidently," but you see, I have a new problem." Lisa let out a warning growl.

"What ?" Jodi asked.

"There's another witness and I simply CAN'T have any witnesses."

Jodi's eyes widened.

"Oh I see.. so you think you're going to tie me up too ?"

"That's the idea. Stick 'em up."

Charlette raised her gun at Jodi. At that moment I expected her to just roll her eyes and walk out of the room.

Jodi rolled her eyes.... and raised her hands over her head. She closed the door behind her and crossed the room slowly as Charlette directed. Charlette had her climb onto the bed and lay on her belly. Jodi placed her hands behind her back and awaited the first knots. Charlette fetched some new cloth strips to tie her up with.

"So this is what you all do whenever I'm not around ?" she asked as Charlette tied her hands, palms out.

" And sometimes when you are." Charlette said smiling.

" That explains the weird noises I keep hearing in here on weekends."

" Yes, we get a little rope-happy around each other by the end of the week."

Jodi giggled," You all are definitely the goofiest."

Charlette tied Jodi's feet together next, side by side. not a complex tie-up t all. The first one never is. After that though ... Charlette bent over the edge of the bed and dug around inside the box for something. For a brief moment I envisioned her bringing out even more cloth strips to put Jodi in a hog-tie but she came up with a roll of duct tape instead.

Charlette flipped Jodi over onto her back and ripped off a strip of tape to gag her.

"Uh-uh" Jodi said shaking her head, " I want a pretty blue bandana like they have."

"I'm outta them, now close your mouth."

Jodi did so and charlette smeared the tape firmly in place over her lips. Jodi mmphed experimentally. Charlette proceeded to tear of another strip and stretched it over the first one for emphasis. Jodi mumbled angrily at her. Charlette threw Jodi back onto her belly. the girl twisted and flexed in he restraints, air whistling through her nose.

Charlette checked the knots holding all of us before she rifled Lisa's Cd collection. She plucked out the aforementioned Christina Ag Cd and closed the box.

"You know Lisa, it would be so much easier if you had let me borrow the damn thing. Welcome to the party, jodi. Enjoy yourselves."

Lisa and I let out a single whine of protest. Charlette stopped in mid-exit and looked at us. She slapped her forehead, " Sorry guys." she said and plucked Lisa's Metallica black album from the collection. Lisa snarled fiercely.

""Just teasing." Charlette cooed, putting the cd back in place. She hated metal anyway, but ti was a good bluff. Charlette pulled along pair of scissors out of Lisa's box and tossed them on the floor far away from us.

"There ya go." she said with a sly wink. She turned and bounced out of the room, closing the door behind her.

Lisa and I began struggling in earnest, pulling, tugging, flexing this way and that inside the cloth strips pinning us together. Jodi rolled over onto her side and watched, snickering behind her gag.

I gave her a harsh, warning glare. She just rolled her eyes then puffed out her cheeks as full as she could. the tape gave with a snap and a rush of air. she rubbed the remainder off onto the bed covers. Jodi licked her lips," Was that really supposed to keep me quiet ?"

She flipped over onto he back and slid off the bed onto her feet. She hopped across the room toward the far wall, turned and slid down onto her butt, then rolled across the carpet toward the scissors lying only 30 or so feet away.

After a few near misses, jodi grabbed them, inverted the blades and cut her hands free. She snipped her feet loose next and stood up. Impressive, it had taken her about 20 seconds to get loose. Lisa and I made urgent noises through our gags.

"Maybe I ought to leave you there until mom gets home." Jodi sneered.

Lisa slid her gag loose," Do that and you'll never see daylight again !"

Jodi was silent for a moment then cut us loose. After that, she was one-million-questions girl. She wanted to know everything. How we got started. When we "did this stuff"; the whole thing. We filled her in.

"So this is what you guys do when you get together ?" she asked at the end.

"Usually." I replied.

"Sounds like fun."