David - Cowboys and Indians with Stephanie (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Zek_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Zek_ »

Tue Feb 10 09:59:10 Est 1998

Even as a child, my favorite times were when I was caught and tied up in a game of Cowboys and Indians. Usually by Stephanie, the girl who lived just up the street from me. I always gave up much too easily. She knew it too, but she always seemed to get just as excited as I did at the prospect of capturing and binding me.

As we got older, we continued to play our game of Cowboys and Indians. I have a few memorable experiences, but one of them stands above the others. We were in the seventh grade. I was sneaking up on her trying to capture her and she turned around and jumped on me. The personal combat began jovially, but ended in serious struggle. At a certain point, I discovered that I wasn’t going to win. I strained to topple her, but I could not. I felt myself slipping and she wrestled me to the ground. She looked down at me from her position on top, in a strange female triumph. She was at this time several inches taller than me and weighed about 10-15 pounds more. She put her knees outside my legs and, holding each wrist tightly, pinned me down. She told me I had been "caught."

I could see a look in her eyes that seemed to be a mixture of excitement and curiosity. She told me she would let me up if I promised to stay right where I was until she came back. I agreed and sat there waiting while she ran off into her house. She was gone about ten minutes and came back with a very long wool scarf and a piece of cord about four feet long.

I looked up at her as she approached, and for the first time, realized how attractive she was. Her breasts were just beginning to show signs of womanhood and her tall thin body was gorgeous. I was at the age when I had just begun thinking about girls, and I had hoped that she was starting to think the same way.

She stepped over me and told me I was her prisoner and had to do everything she said. I agreed. She told me to roll over onto my stomach and put my hands behind my back. She kneeled down, putting one knee in the small of my back and lifted my arms straight up. She told me to hold my wrists together and keep my arms straight up and down. I did as she said, and before I knew it I felt her tying the cord tightly around my wrists.

When we had played before, we had always tied each other loosely so that we could get away if we had to, but this time, I knew I was really tied up. I protested, telling her how much it wasn’t comfortable. She smiled, and without saying a word put the finishing touches on her work, pulling the ends of the cord tightly and tying it off in a knot. She helped me to my feet and looked me over. She picked up the soft scarf off the ground and tied it around my head completely covering my eyes. At first I could see around it, but she flicked her finger near my eye and my wince gave me away. She retied the blindfold several times, until she was convinced I couldn't see anything.

I asked her to take it off and untie me, and she reminded me that it was my idea to play in the first place. I agreed and began to feel a certain amount of excitement. I felt an erection growing in my jeans, which were old and fairly tight. I couldn't see what it looked like, but from Stephanie's giggles, I could tell it was obvious. She told me that she always knew I liked playing Cowboys and Indians, but never knew I liked it THIS much, and laughed again. She grabbed the front of my sweater, and began tugging at it, signaling for me to follow her.

I knew we were going inside, since we were playing in her backyard. Then it dawned on me, we were going into her house, I was going to be bound, and noticeably excited it front of her mother and older sister. I began to pull away, telling her to let me go. She told me no one was home, and not to worry. I still resisted, but much less. She backed me up and pushed me. I fell down, landing comfortably on the couch. She told me she would be right back, and not to go anywhere (as if I could!). I sat there still, wondering what she was up to. In a few minutes she returned and told me to stand, she wanted to take me upstairs to the bedroom. I agreed and followed her up, stumbling on the stairs several times as we walked. She pushed me again, and I fell on her bed. Her pushing me must have been a lot of fun for her, because each time she pushed me, she laughed a little to let me know she was enjoying it.

There I was, lying bound and blindfolded on Stephanie's bed. I begged with her, and pleaded to release me, I told her the game was over. She told me that the game was just beginning and that I was talking too much. The next thing I know she is putting a wide piece of tape over my mouth. The only noise that would escape was a mmmpph. I was embarrassed and humiliated, but loving it! I started kicking my legs to get free; Stephanie just grabbed some more cord, straddled me and tied my legs spread wide to the posts of her bed. The whole time she was laughing and teasing me, calling me Geronimo. I tried to squirm free and beg to release, but the bonds and tape held tight.

The phone rang, and Stephanie raced out the room leaving me there, still tied up.

She was gone for about 20 minutes, and when she came back she teased me a little bit more:

"Look at that. Just like I left you" she sneered.

She leaned down, removed the blindfold and gave me a kiss on the forehead. She told me that it was her friend Melissa on the phone, and that she might come over later in the afternoon. I was hoping that she would not keep me tied up until then! My head was buzzing, and I barely noticed Stephanie jump up and run out of the room, slamming the door behind her. The sound of footsteps coming up the driveway broke the spell.

From the hallway I heard a second voice asking Stephanie what she was doing. Then the door swung open, and Stephanie's seventeen years old sister, Diana, stood there looking at me at first with a look of surprise, and then one of amusement. She burst into laughter. Stephanie's face was beet red.

"WHAT?! ... What are you DOING?!", she exclaimed, after she caught her breath again. "Steph,...", she was speechless. She was speechless, Stephanie was speechless and - boy was I speechless (and still gagged!).

"What is it, Diana?", an other voice called out from downstairs. That was Mark, Diana’s boyfriend. I recognized the voice. And I could hear his footsteps approaching as well.

"Look at this" she said to her boyfriend as he followed her into the room. They both giggled at my plight.

Diana asked Stephanie to explain what was going on. Sheepishly and with a great deal of reluctance and embarrassment Stephanie told her all about our game. Diana couldn't hold back her laughter, gave her little sister a hug telling her that it must run in the family and then smiled wickedly at Mark. His face turned beet red.

Diana stepped over to me and looked me up and down, tested my bonds and commented on what a nice job Stephanie had done of securing me, although she did think the gag was a bit excessive. I kept squirming trying to get free, pleading to them with my eyes to let me go. Finally, Diana and Mark left the room and closed the door.

After that, Stephanie finally came over to me, but instead of removing the tape from my mouth and untying me, she took the soft scarf again and, despite the disapproving grunts that came from under the tape, put it back on my eyes, saying that she didn’t want me to see her while she was getting changed, but that she would take care of me right after. That just infuriated me. But there was nothing I could do, so I just laid there bound, gagged, blindfolded, still profoundly embarrassed by what had just happened.

After what seemed to be an eternity, she finally removed the scarf and quickly tore off the tape from my mouth. She then proceeded to untie me, which took ages since she had done such a great job tying the knots. She untied my hands last, as if she wanted to keep me prisoner a little bit longer. Stephanie, who was now sitting on the edge of the bed, looked at me and asked me if I was mad at her. She was so cute that I couldn’t stay angry at her for long. It was an embarrassing experience, and yes, but I must admit that it would not have been so bad if her sister and her boyfriend had not seen me like this.

The final embarrassment came when I had to face Diana on my way out. She looked over at me and smiled. Diana told Stephanie that I looked very cute all tied up, and hoped we enjoyed ourselves. She also informed me that the phone call (the phone had rang while were still upstairs) was their mother, saying that her parents weren't going to be home tonight, they were planning a weekend with some neighbors. In fact, she told us, those neighbors were my parents and they wanted to know if it would be too much trouble if Diana could watch the house and babysit me for the weekend, if it wouldn't be too much trouble. Diana looked at the expression on my face. I couldn't believe it. She looked me square in the eye and said, with a big grin, "I'm sure it will be no trouble at all".