Alex95 - My First True Post Here (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Zek_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Zek_ »

Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:40 pm

Growing up with TUGs was part of my family life. I thought I would go ahead and share a story with this community from my childhood. This was not the first time I got tied up as a kid. I don't really remember the first time to tell you the truth. My older sister and I did some tie ups when I was younger in the 5 to 7 year old range, but I don't have any conscious memories of them.

I don't honestly remember this particular story all that well. I have aged considerably and this was a long time ago. So, what I don't remember I am just going to make up to fill in the gaps. But this story is true as much as I can remember of it.

I was born in the late 1970's but this story takes place when I was probably 9 years old.

I might have been 10, but I think I was 9. Either way it doesn't matter. My family lived in a rather large house in a more rural suburb in the great state of Ohio. We never had much money, but we got by. I was the second oldest of 5 children who were born many years apart.

My oldest sister named Sara was 6 years my senior and my next closest sibling was my brother Zack who was 5 years my junior. I had another sister Mia who was a year younger than I was. My youngest sister Amber wasn't born to many years later and took my parents by quite a surprise. I was almost in college when she was born and as such she won't be featured in my childhood stories.

My father went through a number of different careers during the course of his life. At this point in time he drove truck and was often away for days at a time. My mother stayed home and looked after us most days. However, on the weekends she liked to go and visit her sister my aunt who lived about an hour away from us.

She would usually leave in the early morning and get back around mid to late afternoon. When I was younger she would simply take us along for the ride. As we got older, she would sometimes let my eldest sister Sarah and myself stay home. My sister was an able baby sitter by the time she was 14 and she was 15 or 16 by the time of this story. However, I am getting ahead of myself here.

The alarm clock went off around 8:00 in the morning. I am not sure of the exact time, but it was before my mother had left for the day. It was mid fall if I remember correctly. I sat up in bed rather have awake as I reached for the side of the bed to turn the silly thing off.

I don't know why I set an alarm on Saturday, it was probably because I wanted to get up in time to catch breakfast before my mother left for the day with my younger siblings for my aunts. I tossed the covers aside halfheartedly and slid onto the floor. My name is Matt by the way. At the time, I had light brown hair that I wore short and parted in the center. I was probably what most people would consider an average build for my age back then.

I wasn't particularly athletic at the time, but I wasn't fat either. I had the luxury of my own room in the newer house. I had shared one with my younger two siblings in the previous one before we had moved 2 years earlier. My older sister Sarah had one to herself and my brother and youngest sister had to share the third bedroom. I was dressed in a purple blanket sleeper that I has worn to bed the night before. It was one of those zip up fleece pajamas with the little attached feet with the white skid resistant bottoms. It had a Winnie the pooh patch on the front and a pink colored trim around the wrists and neck line. Back in the 70's built in feet were more common on pajamas for older children. The began falling out of style, particularly for the boys in the mid 80's into the 90's.

This particular set had belonged to my sister a few years earlier. I am not a big fan of cross dressing or anything. Moreover, our family was not particularly rich at the time. Anything that could be passed down from one child to another was and they were just pajamas. I wasn't particularly thrilled with the color scheme. But they were comfortable and in fair condition at the time. Besides it wasn't like anybody outside of my family was going to see me in them anyways. At that age I wasn't particularly concerned with my appearance in the first place. It was time to wake up and I needed to head down to breakfast.

I reached under my bed and got ready to head down to breakfast. I needed a few things first. I grabbed a life jacket, it was one of those older styles ones that most people would call an orange horse harness. I slipped it back around my neck and fastened the waist belt on it. Next, I pulled out a pair of swim fins and strapped them on over my pajama feet. Finally, I put on a swim mask and a had a snorkel hanging from the left side of my head. With that done, I started down the hallway towards the kitchen making my way slowly so that I didn't trip walking in the swim flippers.

I got to the side of the doorway leading into the kitchen. I could tell from the noise that the younger two of my three siblings and my mother were already there serving up a nice breakfast. I took a moment to get into character then I let around the corner suddenly.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" My younger brother and sister screamed in unison almost.

"I'm the creature from the dark swamp!" I shouted as I began to advance on the breakfast table. "And I am going to tickle you."

"No!", Mia shouted as I closed distance on her.

My youngest sister was 3 or 4 at the time of this story. She was sitting in a high chair off to the side of the table. I plodded up behind her and reached around the sides of her shirt to tickle her tummy pretty hard. Both of my younger siblings burst into laughter. I tickled my littlest sister for a moment then I switch and grabbed ahold of my brother Zack and gave him the same treatment. Both of them giggled pretty solidly as I gave them a quick greeting.

Mia was pretty easy prey, she was sitting in a high chair and was seat belted in. Zack tried to evade me, but I was pretty quick. We all shared a quick laugh and then I let him go.

"Is Matt being silly?" My mother asked leaving the question undirected as she came over to the table with a plate of eggs and bacon for me. Both of my siblings laughed and nodded in response to the question. I seated myself at a chair on the table and pulled off the dive mask setting it on the back of chair hanging it by the strap. My Mom put the plate in front of me and I began eating along with my siblings. I watched my brother and sister eat as the meal went on. Zack was just starting to get familiar with silver wear. Mia pretty much just ate with her hands still. The whole situation was rather entertaining as I dug into a hungry breakfast.

"I hope you are not planning on going to Bonnie's dressed like that." My mother commented looking my outfit over. This was common for me. I usually came to the breakfast table looking rather ridiculous on the weekends. My younger siblings got a good laugh out of it and it was a lot of fun growing up. You have to remember this was before Nintendo and we had to come up with some way to entertain ourselves.

"Can't I just stay home with Sarah?" I asked sheepishly looking up at my mother.

"That's up to her, it's alright with me, but I don't want her to have to babysit if she doesn't want to." My mother explained looking down at me. I must have been 9 at the time of this story because I was in the transitional period where my mother would let me stay home with just my older sister for the day.

"I am sure he won't be much trouble to me. I wasn't planning on going anywhere today anyways." Sarah announced herself as she rounded the corner. She was dressed in some two piece pajamas, slippers and a bathrobe. My eldest sister had long black hair that she wore tied back in a ponytail and parted on top with a head band. She was tall for her age and strongly built for a woman at the time. She crossed the room slowly and seated herself at the table taking one of the empty chairs. My mother brought her a cup of coffee and a couple pieces of toast. My older sister wasn't much for breakfast any more. Still, my mother got her to eat something most mornings and it was a fair compromise.

We continued eating until the meal was concluded and we began going about our morning routines. My mother had already gotten my younger two siblings dressed for the day and was helping them with their coats. I was a slow eater and I liked a double portion in the morning so I was still eating while all this was going on. Sarah made her way down the hallway to the bathroom after finishing her meager breakfast and locked herself in. I figured she would be out in about 18 hours or so. It was probably more like half an hour, but she spent an eternity in there most days. It didn't make getting ready for school any easier.

"Well, you two have fun, and I will see you later tonight. Be good for your sister and stay out of her hair." My mother commanded as she gathered up her purse and took my littlest sister by the hand.

With that she departed from the kitchen through the door that lead into the garage. A few minutes later I heard the car start up then my two youngest siblings and my mother were gone for the day. I took a moment to finish the last bite of my eggs and gulp down the last of my juice. I took another moment and bent down to slip the flippers off of my feet so that I could traverse the house easier. I collected the mask and snorkel from the back of my chair and began heading back down the hallway to my room. I entered and returned the dive mask and fins to the place that I stored them under my bed. I stood back up and looked around at the door. Sarah was standing there.

"Do you want to get dressed first or are you going to stay in your pajamas?" She asked looking across the room from me.

I looked across the room at my sister trying to figure out what she was referring too. Sarah had changed out of her pjs and into a long sleeved t-shirt and a pair of overalls. I caught sight of the jump rope she hand in her hand and I began to put the pieces together.

Our games involving getting tied up began a few years earlier. It was something the two of us had done when we were growing up. The whole thing started when Sarah had gotten tied up by one of our baby sitters. I think she liked the whole idea. I had been 5 or 6 and I walked in on her tied to a chair rather half done. She had tied herself up with a jump rope. At first I ran over and thought she had been kidnapped or something. But, then she explained to me that it was just a game. She had wriggled her hands free and tied me up with the jump rope after asking me if I wanted a turn.

After that incident, the games had continued on and off whenever we could find some privacy and an hour or two to play around. She was definitely better at doing the tying being older, but I learned from her and I wasn't half bad at it. After about a while my mother caught us playing, but she reacted pretty casually to it. She asked if I was ok and told us to have fun. That was pretty much the whole of the situation. My father seemed less comfortable with it, but neither of them ever really interjected. He wasn't home all that often so our games as we put it really flew under the radar anyways.

"I guess I will just stay like this." I explained as I began walking over towards my sister.

"Do you want to take off the life jacket first ?" She asked. I suddenly realized that I still had it on.

"Nah it will just make escaping harder." I explained looking over at her.

I slipped my arms down my sides and under the belt on the life jacket that wrapped around my body a few inches above the waist line. This pinned my arms to my sides just above my elbows. I took a few steps towards my sister and turned my back to her bringing my wrists together behind my back. Sarah didn't waste much time. The jump rope was about 8 or 10 feet long and made of a braded cotton fiber. It had two plastic handles on the ends.

My sister pulled my wrists together and began to wrap the rope around them several times. With each pass she pulled it snug. When Sarah got down to the last 2 feet of rope or so, she began to wrap it between my wrists vertically to cinch up the coils. This was a trick we had learned some time ago and it made it much harder to free the hands.

Once she exhausted the remainder of the ropes length she tied the ends together in a snug knot and pulled it tight. Then she took a step back. I tested the ropes and they bound my hands quite securely behind my back. I shifted back and forth but there wasn't any give to the bonds. I was stuck and really at my sister's mercy now.

After I failed to free myself during the first few minutes of struggling Sarah seemed content that I couldn't accomplish that particular task. She walked over and put one hand on my shoulder. My balance was good even with my hands tied behind my back. Still, I couldn't put up much of a fight confined as I was. She applied a little pressure and I fell backwards and landed on my bed with a soft thud. I laid there looking up at my sister for a moment wondering what would happen next. She reached into her pocket and pulled something out. I recognized what it was immediately. It was a pink cotton belt from her bathrobe.

Sarah leaned down and grabbed my legs pulling them together with one hand. I didn't put up much of a struggle. My hands were already tied, so adding a second binding to my situation wouldn't compound my situation much more. Sara wrapped the bath robe belt around my ankles in a similar fashion to how she had tied my wrists. Several horizontal passes with some cinches in the middle. She knotted it off and stepped back. I tested the bonds quite a bit and found that I could hardly move at all. I used my tied hands and reached a sitting position looking up at her.

"Well, at least you will be out of my hair for most of the day." Sarah laughed.

She pushed me back down on the bed and I landed with a soft thud. Then, she left closing the door behind her leaving me to attempt an escape. At that age I was determined to get out at any cost. If nothing else but to show up my sister's ability to keep me out of her hair. I shifted position pulling my whole body up on the bed. Then I rolled onto my stomach. Once I had shifted my position, I tried to struggle and see if I could get loose from the ropes. Squirming bought me a little slack in the bath robe belt, but the jump rope was another matter. I decided I needed to switch tactics after a few minutes.

I bent my legs back near my hands like a hogtie to see if I could find the knot on bathrobe belt. Sarah was no fool and had learned from trial and error pretty well. Since my hands were tied behind my back, the knot was on to the front top of my feet. It was difficult to get at, but still feasible. I picked at it for a few minutes without much success. However, pulling against the belt in several places gained me some slack in a few of the coils.

The jump rope held it's tension on my wrists well, but the bathrobe belt wasn't as effective on my ankles. I pulled twisted and jerked at it. After a couple of minutes of effort, I managed to slip one of the coils off of my left ankle. I straightened back up and rested a short while before continuing. After a few more attempts, I finally pulled my left leg free from the coils. After that it was pretty simple to free my right leg as well by sliding the belt off.

I dropped it onto my bed and stood up sliding my pajama feet onto the floor. I crossed the room slowly and attempted to turn the door knob. It wasn't locked, and with a little maneuvering, I managed to get it open. I slipped into the hallway. Even if I couldn't get free all the way I still wanted to go and annoy Sarah. It was the principle of the thing. In retrospect, I wish I had been a little more intelligent at that age. I crossed down the hallway and through the kitchen into the living room. After I arrived, I found her sitting on the couch watching the care bears of all things. I crept up behind her slowly. Once I was close I shouted.

"Care Bears are for Babies!" I yelled at the top of my lungs into her ear.

Sara jumped up almost like a rabid dog was behind her. She fell forward and landed with a hard thud on the floor. However, Sarah recovered rather quickly. She was on her feet in a few seconds and turned around to face me. I took one look at her and realized she was really pissed. She approached me almost vaulting the couch as she came. I instinctively took a few steps backwards but that didn't go in my favor. I had on feeted jammies and my hands were tied. I lost my balance on the carpet and landed with a hard bump.

"Don't come up and scare me like that. Sheesh do you want me to have a heart attack. Care bears are not for babies, I happen to like the show. Do you have a problem with that?" She asked. She didn't wait for me to answer. "Besides I am not the one who acts like a baby. Have you taken a look in the mirror this morning?" She finished.

Sarah was referring to the pajamas I had on. She had a good point and I didn't know what to say. I was starting to wish my hands were not tied securely behind my back. I was probably blushing a little. The show had cut to commercial. Sarah reached down and took hold of the life jacket that I was wearing. She pulled it upwards hard and jerked me to my feet.

"I still like to watch cartoons. I don't see what is wrong with that. Especially since mom isn't home. Jeeze you only get to be a kid once." The tone in her voice had dropped to a more passive level. "Do you want to come and watch with me?" She asked.

"Yeah I guess so. I cannot really do much else like this." I shifted showing her that my hands were still tied. She smiled and led me over to the sofa.

My sister pushed me down gently into a sitting position. Then she reached down and undid the buckle on the waist belt to the life vest. She undid the strap from around me and then untied the two ties that held the orange horse harness closed up closer to the top. Then, my sister lifted the life jacket off of me.

"What are you doing?" I asked looking up at her.

"Making sure you stay out of trouble this time." She explained.

Sarah knelt down and pulled my ankles together. She took the waist belt from the life jacket and wrapped it snuggly around them 3 or 4 times. The she clipped it closed. I gave my legs a few tugs but the simple restraint held rather securely.

"There, now stay put this time. I don't want you wandering around the house with your hands tied behind your back. It's not safe especially in those pajamas. They have not traction." She explained.

My sister sat back down and turned her attention back to the television. I joined her in watching. I didn't get to see cartoons all that often any more. My mother left 2 weeks a month to visit my aunt and I often overslept on the Saturdays that we stayed home. I had to suffer through care bears, but the Flintstones, bugs bunny and Heman were a little more my speed. I shifted back and forth and I put up an honest effort trying to free myself during the commercials. About halfway through the 4th show I managed to wriggle my ankles loose from the strap around them. But I still hadn't made significant progress on my hands.

When the last show had ended for the morning Sarah looked over at me. "Still cannot get out of that?" She asked with a sly smile.

I nodded dropping my head downward in defeat. My sister reached over and pushed me forwards with one hand into a leaning position so she could access behind me. I felt her bend down behind me and a few minutes later my hands were freed from the jump rope. I brought my wrists around to the front and started to rub them. The ropes hadn't been uncomfortable, but it did feel good to be free of them.

"All right, go put the life jacket and the jump rope away and I will fix us some lunch." Sarah instructed. "And yes before you ask you can stay in your pajamas all day and I won't tell mom. I used to love that set when I was your age. "

I jumped up from the couch collecting the items from the floor and headed for my room. Unfortunately, pajama feet and linoleum floors don't mix particularly well. I landed on my behind with another hard thud on the way. It knocked the wind out of me, but nothing else. I collected myself and the stuff and took a little slower pace back to my room. Sarah headed into the kitchen and fixed us some lunch.