Alex967 - One Boy and Two Girls (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Zek_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Zek_ »

Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:12 pm

As you may have read on my previous stories, our games were often spontaneous, you’d never know when you were going to end up tied up, any invitation to hang out could lead to an ambush, any sleepover could turn into a kidnapping, for us that was part of the fun! Still there was a constant, all our games had been between my cousins and me, over the past year we had introduced new players, mainly Ollie and Rachel, but I still was confident that only if Ian or Peter were present a game would ensue.

That’s why, when Rachel asked me to hang out I didn’t suspected anything. My cousins were visiting some relatives on their mother’s side so I knew they wouldn’t be there so I figured it would be a nice and quiet afternoon. As you may have also guessed, at 11 years old I was quite naïve about how the world worked.

Any idea of a quiet afternoon was crushed when Rachel opened the door and aimed a nerf gun at me "Hurry up inside and raise your hands!"

"At least you could say hi!" I protested, nevertheless I did what she told me raising my hands as a sign of surrender

"I don’t have to be polite to my prisoners!" she explained "and take off your shoes, you know my mom’s rules!"

I let out a sigh and kicked off my flip-flops, my feet were already filthy so I didn’t knew what the point was! Rachel told me to march down the basement. Unlike Ian’s basement which was dark, dirty and dingy. Rachel’s dad had turned the basement into a rec room with a pool table, some couches and a TV. Really a nice place to hang out and not exactly your idea of a place to hold someone for ransom.

Rachel seemed to have prepared everything though. A heavy wooden chair that clearly didn’t belonged there was resting in the middle of the room and around it were a vast collection of carefully folded clotheslines and a roll of duct tape. Following Rachel’s instructions I sat on the chair and placed my hand behind the back of the chair which she quickly proceed to tie together

"So why are you taking me hostage?" I asked her

"I’m going to use you as bait" she explained while wrapping more rope around my torso "For Ian to surrender" I should point that after our last game were my cousin Ian captured all of us including Rachel, she had been quite sore about it and was looking forward for a chance to get back at him

"Mmm…I’d hate to ruin your plans but Ian is busy today" I told her

She stopped her work abruptly and looked at me in disbelief "Are you kidding me?"

"He won’t be back until dinner" I said grinning. Rachel took a glance at the rope she was holding considering what to do with her now worthless hostage, for a moment I thought she was going to let me go but instead she merely sighed and kept tying my torso

"I've already started with this so I might as well finish it" Once my body was pinned to the chair she took another piece of rope and used it tie my ankles to each leg of the chair. It didn’t took me too long to realize that Rachel had done a good job tying me up, not at Ian’s level but still it would take me a while to escape. Just to humor her I made a big show of struggling and yelling the clichéd things like "You’ll never get away with this" until she got tired of hearing my voice and placed a strip of duct tape over my mouth

"Mmpphh!" I yelled indignant again mostly to humor her since the tape wouldn’t keep me quiet for long. Once she was done with me she stood back to check her work while I merely looked at her expectantly. We stayed like that for a few awkward minutes"

"So…you want to watch TV?" asked Rachel, I shrugged so she turned my chair so I could see the TV, lied on the couch and turned it on.

For the next hour or so we stayed in silence watching whatever the TV would throw at us. I really couldn’t complain about the arrangements (both literally and figuratively), true I was tied up and from time to time Rachel would playfully tease me or throw a cushion at me but compared to what I could have experienced being Ian’s prisoner I was perfectly comfortable and was looking forward to spend the rest of the evening like that

Of course the universe took that chance to mess with me.

I must admit I’ve got a little freaked out when the doorbell rang since I was scared that Rachel’s parents would find me like that "Be quiet!" Rachel told me and hurried upstairs.

I didn’t even think of disobeying her this time and just remained still looking attentively at the basement’s door. I could hear footsteps coming from upstairs and faint voices but I really didn’t have any idea of what was going on. Finally the door opened again and Rachel came back smiling deviously followed by a girl with blond hair tied in a ponytail.

Ashley was another girl from the neighborhood of our age, despite being David’s sister (Peter’s friend from my "Holiday Madness" story) she was more close to Rachel and by extension my cousin Megan than to any of the boys so one can imagine my shock and embarrassment when I saw her beaming at me

"Hi" I said sheepishly trying to ignore the fact that I was tied up and gagged with duct tape (which wasn’t preventing me from talking at all)

"Hi Alex" she said nonchalantly looking at the ropes with interest "So Rachel got you uh?"

"Not exactly" I muttered blushing and nervously tried to reach the knots around my wrists. Ashley walked around me checking my binds and occasionally tugging the ropes. Suddenly being at the mercy of two girls made me feel somewhat uncomfortable

"So he is totally helpless right?" she asked pinching my cheek

"Indeed" said Rachel calmly positioning herself behind me "Just watch this" before I could react she du her fingers into my ribs sending me in a frenetic spasm

"Stop it!" I yelled while the girls chuckled

"Or what?" asked Rachel and tickled my armpits making me chuckle and writhe but unfortunately they were right and I as completely helpless

"I know what we can do to him!" Ashley exclaimed and hurriedly whispered something on Rachel’s ear that made her beam with glee

"What?" I asked worriedly

"Oh you’ll see" said Rachel playfully pressing the useless tape against my lips "Just wait for it" she grinned and ran upstairs followed by Ashley. As soon as I was alone I wasted no time in trying to escape but no matter how much I writhed my body and struggled the ropes didn’t seemed to budge, the most I managed to achieve was to loosen the ropes around my ankles before they came back carrying a pink box

"What’s that?" I asked desperately trying to pull my hands free

"Well Alex, we thought you looked a little bit ugly…" said Rachel

"Excuse me?" I asked indignant momentarily forgetting that I was supposed to escape

"Oh don’t worry, we decided to help you look prettier!" said Ashley and opened the box. My eyes got wide opened when I see its contents: Lipstick, brushes, nail polishers and other variety of items I’ve seen my mother use to apply makeup on her face

"No!" I yelled half threateningly half begging "Please don’t!"

"I think I’ve hear enough of you for today" said Rachel picking up the roll of duct tape

"No! I won’t let MMPPHHHH!" My pleas were cut short when she wrapped the tape around my lower head several times trapping a few hairs in the process. Still I refused to let them win so I started shaking my head as much as the ropes would allow but the girls were having none of it.

Rachel held my head still while Ashley applied lipstick over the tape and so my torture begun. I won’t go in detail about what they put because frankly I’m still not sure what the hell they put in my face. I just will say that they make sure to cover every inch of my face with makeup and as a final touch they used some hair clips to give me a pair of pigtails (my hair wasn’t that long to begin with!)

"Doesn’t he looks beautiful?" asked Ashley once they were pleased with their work, naturally I was less than amused and make it perfectly clear

"Do you have something to share with us?" asked Rachel in a mocking tone, she grabbed a pair of scissors and carefully removed the tape from my mouth pulling my hair in the process and only incensing my anger

"I’ll kill you for this!" I shouted as soon as my mouth was free "Just wait until I get out of this!"

"It’s not very smart to threaten us while you are still tied up" Ashley pointed

"We were planning to until you but since you’ll kill us…" said Rachel picking up the roll of duct tape

"No wait! Don’t gag me again I was just kidding! You are my friends and I will never kill you or hurt you" I said desperate to get out of those ropes

"Do you like what we did to your face?" asked Rachel threateningly ripping a piece of duct tape

"Yes I love it!" I shouted looking apprehensively at the roll in her hand "You did a great job, thanks for all!" (In moments like that your dignity is the least of your problems!)

The girls seemed pleased with my reaction and proceed to untie me. The first thing I did was to run to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. You have to keep in mind that we were dealing with eleven year old girls that had never wear makeup so my face looked more like a modern painting than a model. After spending about twenty minutes washing the makeup off my face I finally came out of the bathroom to find the girl chuckling hysterically at my expense.

I would have loved to get back at them right away but being the against one the odds were against me, besides it was getting late so I merely waved goodbye at them and headed to the front door

"It was nice seeing you Alex" said Ashley teasingly "We should do this more often"

"I’ll get back at you!" I spat "You will pay for this!"

"You know Ashley" said Rachel unimpressed "I think we can go for another round"

"Yeah, I bet we can fit him inside a dress this time"

When both girls took a step towards me, my bravado vanished and I ran for my life without stopping until I was far away from their reach.