Alex967 - Ian and Alex to the Rescue! (ff/m, mm/ffm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Zek_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Zek_ »

Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:03 pm

Once school started our time for bondage games became significantly restricted. School, homework and friends plus the fact that our parents would spent more time around making sure that we did our homework and other house chores left us little time for those games, my cousin Ian and I did get into a couple of situations but they were short-lived, simple and sporadic usually cut short by the arrival of one of our parents (thankfully they never found out since we managed to get untied and hide the ropes before they could see us).

One Friday of autumn Ian and I (both 10 years old) went to our friend Ollie’s house to do a work for school, we finished it in just a couple of hours and normally we would have stayed a few more hours in his house fooling around but that day he had an appointment with the dentist so his mother dropped us in Ian’s home before driving away with Ollie.

Upon entering the house we were greeted by Ian’s twin sister Megan and her friend Rachel (both also 10) who seemed busy carrying a bowl of popcorn and a large glass filled with ice cubes "You are back early!" said Megan surprised to see us

"Ollie kicked us out" Ian joked throwing his backpack on the couch

"He finally got some sense" said Rachel rolling her eyes. Megan explained that their mother was out for a few hours and that the two girls would be in Megan’s room and didn’t wanted to be bothered. Since none of us were in the mood to wage war with the girls we agreed as long as they didn’t bothered us either, with that in mind we locked ourselves in Ian’s room and pulled out his brand new game cube ready to spent our afternoon playing videogames.

I don’t remember exactly what we were playing, what I do remember is that, first, all that time I had the feeling that something was missing and second, that given that we were alone for a few hours, the subject of a bondage game soon came up, Ian suggested that the looser of our match would get tied up and I gladly agreed, soon I won which meant that my cousin would soon become my prisoner!

Excitedly I ran to Ian’s closet looking for his bag of supplies while he turned off the console and placed his hands behind his back yet upon rummaging through Ian’s stuff I realized there was no trace of the bag

"What are you talking, it’s right there!" Ian said when I told him I couldn’t find it but he couldn’t find it neither, we went through his room trying to find a trace of the bag without success, we were about to give up when I realized what we were missing "Have you seen Peter?"

Ian’s eyes opened wide "Not at all" our surprise came because Ian’s younger brother Peter (8 years old) would usually hover around us hoping to be allowed to hang out with the "big boys" yet that day we haven’t heard of him, more surprising, Megan hadn’t even mentioned his whereabouts "Alex!" said Ian grabbing my arm "Do you think Megan…?"

It was a possibility worth of investigating, both of us tiptoed across the hallway until we reached Megan’s room, quietly we pushed the door and took a peek inside: Megan and Rachel were spread across Megan’s bed reading some magazines, the bag of supplies was wide opened on the floor next to the bed with some ropes spilling out of it and next to it was Peter!

My younger cousin was sitting on a chair facing the door, his hands were tied behind his back, his ankles were tied spread to the legs of the chair and his chest was wrapped tightly in several feet of rope, a few strips of pink duct tape were covering his mouth and a pink scarf was wrapped over his eyes, more alarmingly enough was a large wet spot on his pants at the height of his crotch (later we found it was just melted ice cubes!). Without further notice, Ian burst inside the room demanding to know why his little brother was al trussed up

"He was being a pest" Megan explained, Peter begun struggling and let out a few grunts that sounded like a "help me" but Megan’s threat of using the ice again was enough to make him go quiet

"Unless you two want to join him go away!" said Rachel bossily

"Please you wouldn’t be able to subdue us!" said Ian cockily

"Yes we would!"

"No you wouldn’t!"

Their small banter went on for a few more minutes until eventually Ian had enough and jumped on Rachel, I lost no time and went after Megan. Now in another story they would have overpower us and we would have learned a valuable lesson about no underestimating girl but this was real life and we WERE stronger than them, soon we had them both lying on their stomachs while Ian and I bind their wrists behind their backs.

Of course they issued a whole tirade of threats forcing us to gag them. Unable to find the tape they had used on Peter, we were forced to take off their socks, stuffing one of them into their mouths and using the other one to secure it (which only made them angrier). We finish the job by tying their ankles together and hogtying them.

"Sorry girls" I said once we were done with our job "but you mess with one guy you mess with all of us!" both girls let out angry groans and rolled around the floor yet were unable to get free. In the meantime Ian pulled down Peter’s blindfold letting it hang around his neck.

Peter’s eyes lighted up upon seeing his rescuers and a huge smile appeared under the pink tape yet we had something else in mind for him

"Do you think we should untie him Alex?" Ian asked

"It was Megan and Rachel the ones who tie him right? I think it’s only fair for them to untie him!" This time it was Peter who went on an angry tirade (remarkably similar to Megan’s) shaking his head and wriggling his body trying to fight against the ropes, swinging the chair back and forth to the point that he would have fallen down if we hadn’t catch him in time. Peter gave one last attempt of escaping before remaining still, only heavily panting and glaring at us

"So what are we going to do with these two?" I asked jerking my finger at the girls who both let another tirade of angry groans

"I bet they are ticklish" said Ian grinning, both girls shook their heads and tried to crawl away from us but we dived in, Ian attacked Rachel’s feet while I did the same to Megan’s feet. Both girls trashed around laughing madly, wriggling their toes trying uselessly to get away from us

We went on with the torture for another twenty minutes before getting bored and deciding to put an end to the game since Ian’s mother would probably be back soon, yet we were wise enough to only untie the girls’ hands before rushing downstairs in order to avoid their wrath.

Once in the kitchen we discussed that evening events over a glass of coke when I pointed out that he still had to be tied up by me

"Mom will be back soon, maybe another day" Ian shrugged, I begrudgingly had to admit he was right and decided to postpone our bet. Soon Megan and Rachel came back looking rather pissed with us

"You two are mean!" Rachel complained "taking advantage of two helpless little girls like us!" she added in an melodramatic way

"You are not helpless!" Ian replied "I bet Megan is already plotting how to tie me up tonight!" he said jerking towards his sister

"I don’t know what you are talking about" said Megan smirking

"By the way, is Peter still tied up?" I asked realizing that we had forgotten about my youngest cousin again

Both girls exchanged devious looks "Well kinda…" before Megan could elaborate we heard a pounding coming from the stairs, we wanted to go an inspect the source of said noise but the girls told us to just wait for it and soon enough, Peter, still with his wrists and ankles tied, gagged and with the pink scarf hanging loosely around his neck, came hopping into the kitchen.

The four of us chuckled at the sight of him angrily shaking his hands demanding to be untied. Rachel finally calmed down enough to untie him while Megan explained to us that they had left him lying on the floor like that with the promise that he would be set free if he managed to join them in the kitchen

"No hard feelings right Peter?" Megan asked him

"You’ll pay for this!" Peter exclaimed once the gag had been removed from his mouth "I will get all of you and make you pay! You’ll learn not to mess with Peter…."

While he went on about how messing with him had been a mistake and we would pay the consequences, Ian snuck behind him and quickly wrapped his arms around his body pinning his arms to his side "Well, if you are planning to get back at us we can’t let you ran around freely can’t we?"

"No, I think it will be safer for us you are tied up" I said picking up the ropes that had been used on him

"We could lock him in my closet and tell mom he is staying at a friend’s house" said Megan (of course that would have never worked but we didn’t had any intention of carrying that threat anyway). Rachel, Megan and I circled Peter threateningly while Ian kept a hold of him "NO HARD FEELINGS!" Peter shouted dreading being tied up again "We are okay! I was just joking!" after forcing him to promise that he wouldn’t attempt any revenge on us, we finally let him go after which he run upstairs and lock himself in his room until my aunt came back.

Ian and I spent the rest of the evening playing videogames until my parents came to pick me up, unfortunately Ian never fulfilled the bet mainly because I forgot about it, still he would eventually get tied up but that’s another story

As a side note, I was later told that Megan did end tying up Ian that night and applying the dreaded ice torture on him but unfortunately I was never told the details of that story.