Alex967 - Peter in Charge (m/mmf)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Zek_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Zek_ »

Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:13 pm

After being kidnapped along with Megan and subjected to a tickle torture at Ollie’s house I was expecting a quiet evening, just goofing around with my cousins and at first it seemed to be heading in that direction. After having lunch, we changed from our bathing suits to regular clothes, Aunt Kate went to take a nap asking not to be disturbed while Ian and I stayed at his room just fooling around.

If you had read my previous stories, you may know that by this time Peter would have showed up to hang out with us yet this time he was nowhere to be seen, in fact ever since we returned from Ollie’s house, he had been acting reserved and quiet, something unlike him, soon I was going to find the reason of his behavior.

As I mentioned, Ian and I were just fooling around when Peter called us, asking us to go downstairs for there was something he wanted to show us, he certainly sounded excited about it so we merely shrugged any suspicion off and strolled downstairs.

As soon as we arrived at the living room, I was stunned by the sight in before me, Megan was lying face down on the couch, her wrists were bound behind her back and her ankles and knees were tied together with clothesline, Peter was standing next to her holding a water pistol

"Help me!" she exclaimed in an overdramatic fashion upon seeing us, a noticeable difference of her more defiant attitude she had spotted a few hours ago when she was in a similar situation

"I’m robbing this house!" Peter exclaimed "I captured her as my hostage!" he jerked at Megan "So you better do what I say and no one will get hurt!" he finished aiming the gun at us

"Please! He is crazy!" Megan exclaimed acting her role of damsel in distress. Ian and I exchanged looks and with a shrug both raised our hands deciding to go along with it; both of us were bored anyway so it would be interesting seeing what Peter had planned

"Okay, we’ll do what you want, just don’t hurt us Mr. Robber" said Ian trying really hard to keep a straight face

"Really?" asked Peter expecting us to put some more resistance "I mean…good! Now don’t try any tricks!"

"We won’t Mr. Robber!" I said joining the charade.

Megan merely rolled her eyes annoyed muttering "My heroes". Peter pulled some more clothesline and wasted no time tying our wrists behind our backs, then he told us to sit on the floor back to back and wrapped more rope around our torsos. Once it was done Peter busied himself tying each of our ankles and knees together

"Okay" he said excited about being in control "I’ll need one more thing, don’t go anywhere!"

"As if we could!" muttered Ian, as soon as he left, the three of us tried dour best to break free but Peter had done an excellent job, after watching his brother tying me up so many times something must stuck on him. Soon Peter came back holding a roll of duct tape

"Oh not again!" Megan exclaimed before being silenced by a few strips over her mouth, Peter then turned his attention to us, he pulled a strand of duct tape but stopped before ripping it, he seemed to had a better idea because instead he opted to pasted in over my mouth and then wrapped the whole roll around my and Ian’s heads covering our mouths before we could even protests, after a few more rounds not only we were gagged but our heads were stuck together!

Of course we made angry protests at our treatment that were muffled by our gags, Peter merely chuckled at gently pushed us with his foot making us lost our balance and fall on our side amongst Peter and Megan’s laughter.

"Well, now that my job is done I think I’ll have a break" said Peter faking a yawn before addressing his sister "and you seem like a good cushion"

"I’M WHAH?" she yelled through her gag, Peter gave her a huge grin and quickly jumped on top of her, making himself comfortable as if she was part of the sofa. Poor Megan could only groan and try toppling him but Peter had already gained the upper hand.

If Ian, Megan or myself had found ourselves in Peter’s situation, we surely had taken advantage of our prisoners inflicting them as many tortures and humiliations we could think off, thankfully for us Peter hadn’t been corrupted by us yet, he didn’t care about any torture, the fact that he had managed to tie the three of us was enough for him to be happy, hence we spent the next hour or so forced to watch some of his cartoons unable to do anything about it.

It was already dark and I was wandering how much longer Peter would keep us his prisoners when I heard the garage door opening soon followed by a car driving in signaling Uncle Roger’s arrival. The three of us started mumbling under our gags trying to tell Peter to untie us

"Oh don’t worry, I can deal with dad" he said nonchalantly much to our horror. Ever since our games started we had the unspoken rule of keeping the adults away from them since we suspected that they wouldn’t agree with them so the thought of having Uncle Roger find us like that sent us in a frantic yet useless struggle against the ropes

Our panic only increased as we heard (we couldn’t see a lot from our position) the door opened "Hi daddy! I’m a burglar and I caught these meddling kids!" Peter said gleefully. My younger cousin has always had the uncanny ability to get away with anything and that day wasn’t and exception, if any of us had been found in his position we would surely be reprimanded and warned about the dangers of tying someone up yet with little Peter, my uncle just burst out laughing

"You tied them up?" he asked

"Yeah!" Peter said innocently "they were being too noisy!" We didn’t even attempted to talk, our faces were red as a tomato, still in shock at the recent developments

"I can’t believe you let him do this!" he laughed "Kate! Come here!"

Aunt Kate soon came downstairs and upon finding what happened, she too found it hilarious although she did questioned where did Peter learned to tie knots. Eventually they told Peter to unite us and ordered us to put away the ropes while my aunt made dinner. We were pretty pissed at Peter for letting the adults seeing us bound and gagged and threatened to cut him from our games, he eventually apologized and we allowed him to join us provided he kept the secret from the grown ups (something he did from then onward)

As a side note, the fact that little Peter managed to rope his older siblings and cousin soon became my aunt’s favorite anecdote to tell at family gatherings, even today after all this years she still brings it up from time to time much to the embarrassment of those involved.