Jon Snow: 03 - The Girl's Guide to Tying Up a Boy (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Jon Snow: 03 - The Girl's Guide to Tying Up a Boy (f/m)

Post by Soraka »

Jon Snow's stories
03 - The Girl's Guide to Tying Up a Boy
Story index at the bottom

By Jon Snow

By Jon Snow » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:23 pm

Introduction -
This is a fictional story, naturally, and is written as a cross between a diary and a guidebook that a girl is writing about her TUG experiences with boys.
Therefore, from here on out, even if it sounds true, it probably isn't.
I may have plucked memories of my own and put them in here, but not often.
Hope you enjoy!

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Foreword -

Hey girls. My name is Violet. I am 14 years old, have long black hair, and deep blue eyes. My friends say I'm gorgeous, but I am yet to be convinced.
That said, I do get a lot of attention from boys!
Anyway, I decided to write this journal to teach young girls how to tie up boys. This could be for many reasons:

You could have a crush and don't want to risk him saying no
You might want to get payback on an old boyfriend
Maybe a boy made a sexist comment
Or maybe you just want to have fun!

Whatever the reason, this journal should show you how to tie up boys, as well as the setups and scenarios I have been through.
As far as I can tell, I have tied up about 100 boys in my life, starting at about 10 years old. Not bad right?

So anyway girls, get out there! Grab this book, a boy and something you can tie him with and to.
Have fun, ladies!
Violet xxxx
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Chapter 1 - my first victim

I tied up my first boy when I was 10. It was at a party, and I was with a group of my friends when a big 12 year old boy barge us out of the way. One of my friends was hurt, so I felt I needed to get some payback.

I was wearing a dress with tights at the time, but I went up and borrowed some clothes from the girl whose house it was' room. Then I found the boy and told him to come upstairs.
Surprisingly he followed me, and I smiled to myself as I led him into the hostess' room.
Without warning, I pushed him onto the bed and pounced on top of him. I used some ropes I had found to tie his wrists to the bedposts, but I left his legs free.
Then, when he opened his mouth to cry out, I stuffed some socks into his mouth, then pulled off my tights and tied them around his face, keeping the panties in.
Then I stood over him, my bare foot resting on his chest.

I didn't untie him. I left him there, then told my friend, the hostess, about him. She giggled and decided to play with him a bit later.
As far as I know, she enjoyed kissing an older boy. I'm not sure he did as much, but then she didn't give him a choice.

Lesson #1 - don't let boys push you around just because they are male and older than you. Push them back. And, if you want, tie them up!
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Chapter 2 - Don't be afraid to Work on your Strength

Now, I often hear that many girls are afraid to work out or do quite a few sports because they are seen as "male" areas.
Now, in my opinion, this is not something girls should think! Girls should be allowed to become as strong as they want, and to do any sport they want!
Where is there a rule written that says "girls aren't allowed to play football"?

Me, I developed my strength using sports such as gymnastics and swimming, and I also did quite a lot of martial arts.
Unfortunately, a lot of the guys at my karate club teased me and the other girls.
Fortunately, the karate lessons taught us how to kick their asses!

One week, when I was aged 12, when me and two of my karate girlfriends were chatting before a lesson, my friend Tom came up to me. He was a rare guy - he was totally ok with me doing sports and I mostly chose to spar with him in my karate lessons. He was good, but I gave as good as I got, and we soon got to respect each other immensely.
I was pleased to see him, but the news he had was entirely the opposite.
"I'm afraid I heard some of the guys chatting. They are planning a panty raid in your changing rooms when you get ready. They think they'll scare you enough so that you won't fight back." He looked apologetic - he often felt guilty for the sexist actions of other boys, which was quite sweet.
I smiled at him. "Don't you worry, Tom." I looked at my girlfriends. "We'll arrange a little surprise for them."

When the three boys sneaked into the changing rooms, ready to find some panties, they found it empty.
Or at least, until us three girls pounced on them.
The fighting was over quickly. Both of my friends used a simple karate kick to the head to knock their opponents unconscious. All the boys' knowledge of karate was no use, given that we had the advantage of surprise.
As for me, I went for a more advanced technique.
I tripped the boy in front of me and wrapped my legs around his head, putting him in a scissors sleeperhold.
I squeezed my legs and he fell limply to the ground.
Us three girls stood over the three defeated boys.
"Now what?" one of my friends asked.
I smiled. "Let's tie them up. We can even gag them. They did want our panties after all..."
We all giggled and set to work. By the time we were done, the boys had woken up, to find themselves tied to the benches with jump rope (there was a nursery nearby which used the karate center's storeroom) and gagged with...something soft.
As they tried to shout past their gags, we smiled knowingly at each other and left them there.

I joined Tom and smiled at him. "All done!"
He didn't enquire as to what happened - I like to think that he already knew.
Then the teacher called roll-call.
Huh. Fancy that. Three boys hadn't shown up. Tom raised his eyebrows at me, and I bit my lip to stop myself from giggling.

We let the boys go halfway through the session, but not before we had taken pictures and blackmailed them not to tell anyone about what happened. We needn't have bothered though - no-one would have believed them.

Lesson #2 - don't be afraid to get strong. In the majority of situations, you will need to overpower your victim to tie him up. So head down the gym and work out.
If any guy looks at you funny, why don't you try out your new-found strength. On him!
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Chapter Three - The Ways to tie up boys

Part 1 - The hogtie

One way to tie up a boy is the hogtie. This is where you tie their ankles together and their wrists together, then tie their wrists and ankles together.
They lie on their front, legs in the air and helpless, at your mercy.

The hogtie is one of my favorite ways to tie up a boy. There are several reasons.
Firstly, I love the way it makes them absolutely powerless to resist me. I stand over my victim, foot on his back, and watch him struggle fruitlessly. It's amazing.
Secondly, I like it when they struggle, because it makes their whole body move, as the ankles and wrists move together. It looks really funny and undignified.
Finally, I like it because if I want to gag a hogtied boy, he can't shy away, resist me or escape as I gag him He is totally helpless.

The best situations to use hogties is when you want there to be very little chance of your victim escaping. For example, the first time I used a hogtie was when I was 11. Me and my friends were having a sleepover at my friend Holly's house, and her 10-year old brother was annoying us constantly. Therefore, I told Holly I'd deal with him.
I went into his room and overpowered him easily. He was a small boy and younger, and had no martial arts training. I dragged him into Holly's room, making all the girls giggle. We went to work, binding his ankles and wrists with tights and then tying them together to hogtie our victim. The I gagged him with my sock and we dragged him into his room.

And he never disturbed us again!
Lesson #3 - use hogties when you don't want your victim to escape!
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Part 2 - the mummification

Another way to tie up a boy is to mummify them. This is quite a broad way to tie them up, as it can range from just tying their ankles and wrists, and allowing them to thrash about on the ground if you enjoy watching your victims struggle, to wrapping coils of rope or tape or whatever you are tying your victim up with all over their body so they literally can only roll around.
A note for girls who like to use pantyhose and tights to tie up boys - I'm afraid the more extreme cases of mummifying a boy are not possible with tights, because of the short length of them.

This tie up position is good for when you want to gloat over your victim, and if you want to enjoy their struggles. It is also good for situations where you don't want to play with your captive but just want to leave them somewhere tied up to humiliate them.
I have an example of the latter that I did:

There was a bully at my school who liked terrorizing girls. He wasn't big or tough or anything, he just had a large posse of friends.
So when I caught him on his own, he didn't stand a chance...
I caught him after school trying to steal some underwear from the girl's changing rooms - the 15 and under volleyball team was playing and the pervert wanted to go on a panty raid.
I happened to have a friend in the team, so I was going to cheer her on. I caught this bully rifling through the female clothes in the room.

So I swiftly overpowered him - although a year older than me, he was small and weak for his age.
Then, pinning him down, I grabbed some of the girls' clothes from the benches around me. I gagged him with a pair of knee socks, then tied some pantyhose around his mouth to keep it in.
Then, I tied another pantyhose around his wrists and ankles, keeping him still.
finally, I gathered some tape from the storeroom next door and proceeded to mummify him, leaving only his feet and face visible.
I left him in the middle of the room, informed my friend about the peeping tom and then I enjoyed the game.

He never bullied a girl again.

Lesson #4 - you mummify boys when you want to gloat, or just when you want to leave them somewhere humiliating.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Part 3 - the spread-eagle

This position is by far my favorite way to tie up a boy.
This is where you tie each limb of your victim to a different point, severely limiting movement.
Now, I tend to do my spread-eagle ties on a bed, because bedposts are perfectly placed for the four limbs of my victims.
However, you can tie a boy spread-eagled almost anywhere - on the floor, on a table, even on a bench if it's wide enough.

Now, the reason I like this tie up position the best is because it makes the boy feel vulnerable, and it's just so great that a girl has put him in that vulnerable position.
Commonly, this tie up position is used if you want to tease or torture your victim, because you can straddle his chest and do whatever you want, without resistance.
Personally, I use this position to tie up boys I find cute. For example, take my first ever crush...

It wasn't long after my first TUG that I developed my first crush. I was crushing on a cute, friendly boy called Ollie.
He was a close friend, and I loved him dearly. Unfortunately, I don't think he saw me as a girlfriend, so I decided to take matters into my own hands.

One day, I invited him over to my house under the pretense of revising for our SATs.
I led him up to my room and pushed him onto my bed.
He was strong, but he didn't do as much sport as me, so I was able to overpower him.
I pinned him to my bed and grabbed some pantyhose, which I used to tie his wrists and ankles to the bedposts, rendering him helpless.

I sat astride him, my hands on my hips, looking down at my prize. I giggled, and bent down over my new toy, ignoring his protests, and I kissed him.
I kissed him again.
And again.

A long while later, he agreed to be my boyfriend.
In the end, we broke up, but we are still good friends and he has often been my victim in TUGs, but none like our first one.
And the main lesson this taught me was how to tie up a guy you have a crush on.

Lesson #5 - tie up your crushes or cute boys using spread-eagle positions.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Chapter Four - Gags

Now that you have your boy(s) tied up, you may want to gag them.
There are many things you can use for this.
You can use simply just a scarf, or other cloth.
You could use tape, which is the most secure.
Or, you could use my personal favorite, clothes-gags.

The less humiliating gag in this category is a clean sock gag.
Probably the most enjoyable for the boy is the clean panty gag.
But if you want to really torture your victim, gag him with dirty panties, then tie a sock around his mouth - the ultimate humiliation!

Lesson #6 - gag your victim if you want them to shut up!
Oyster stew 2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Oyster stew 2.0 »

Damn is there any more?this is my dream story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic