Buzz : No Excuses by Buzz (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

JohnnyRockets
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Buzz : No Excuses by Buzz (M/F)

Post by JohnnyRockets »

[source: some dreambook]

I've actually been lucky with finding partners who are willing to play in our hobby. I'm not sure why...somebody once told me that since I work as a musician, people may expect this kind-of thing from me. So I may actually attract women who are interested in trying the tied & gagged thing. I guess that means I would have some stories...so here's one.

Probably my favorite "Bondage event" happened back in the early 80's. This person wasn't a partner of mine..she was a friend of mine named Donna who would occasionally work with me. She was blonde, blue eyes...all of the things healthy males dream about...but I had the unfortunate luck to have known her for so long that she was almost like a sister to me. We teased each other a lot about sex, etc. but never really took it seriously. Around this time (early 80's) I'd purchased my first PC. She came by one night, saw it (the PC) and asked if I had any games..we were both in our early 20's at the time and playing video games was one of our favorite pastimes (well...it was all we could afford). So I pulled out some game (can't remember which one) and we started drinking beer and playing. She was pretty good at these things so it wasn't long before a serious competition was going on.

Now..this was a game that had no "pause" button, and early in the competition we set a rule that said "no excuses"...once the game started, you had to finish. So we were doing all kinds of things to distract each other...shaking the chair, turning the lights off/on, etc. It was getting pretty competitive. Well, we weren't drinking a whole lot, but enough to require that I take a walk to the rest room. As I was standing there "practicing my aim" I heard her giggle and the game started up. She yelled, "No excuses! Let's go!"
I know I hurt myself somehow trying to finish up and get back...but I didn't quite get done in time and she won that round. I gave her a bunch of grief about her dirty tricks and we went on with the competition. Well, 20 minutes later the same "situation" had developed (I have no idea how she was avoiding this). I said, "ok...look...truce until I get back, right?". She said, "sure".

As I stood up to leave, I heard her giggle again. Obviously her word didn't mean much. I was in quite a pickle! About then I noticed a bag of neckties on the floor...I'd bought them at a yard sale that morning (to wear you guys!!! sheesh!). Now I'd never tied Donna before...I'd never even suggested it to her...so with some trepidation I asked her to stand up. She did and said, "now what". I slid one tie around her arms and pulled her elbows towards the middle of her back. She giggled and squirmed away, but I caught her again and we both fell back onto the couch. I managed to get her hands behind her and tied them with another tie. She was squirming all over now, laughing hysterically, so I figured I may as well do the whole thing. I used another tie on her thighs...one for her ankles...several more to cinch them up....all to her great amusement.

I tossed her back on the couch and stood to leave, "There...try and start the game now!" I said, as I admired my work. She bounced off the couch and started to hop toward the PC. My God! I couldn't believe my luck! This required a hogtie. I picked her up, put her back on the couch and started to hogtie her. She giggled out, "Where did you learn how to do this?" .... "Ummmmm...I...ummm saw it on TV once", I stammered out. "Yeah, right", she snarled. I did a pretty tight hogtie (we were young, she was limber) and scurried off to the loo. As I was standing there (my aim was getting really good) I heard her giggle again...heard some rustling sounds and then......HEARD THE GAME START!

"No excuses," she called. I zipped up and ran down the hall. Sure enough, she wasn't on the couch. I went into the den and there she was...still hogtied, balancing her self on the edge of the chair playing the game with her nose!!! She had managed to stretch some of the slack out of the knots (pretty much turning the ties into rags) until she had about 12 inches of slack in the hogtie...she then managed to shuffle to the den and start the game. Well...no excuse meant no excuse...so we played the rest of the game like that. She lost, of course...but God was it fun for me. Watching her squirming as she tried to play...teetering around on the edge of that chair.
We finished and she complained that her fingers were getting numb. She'd pulled a lot of the slack out and it was a little tight, so I carried her back to the couch to let her loose. The knots had gotten so tight I had to cut her loose. As I went to get the scissors, I noticed my camera on the desk......I couldn't pass this up could I?? I came back and snapped the picture by surprise...she laughed and said, "Great, the developing place will think you've kidnapped somebody".

I cut her loose and the rest of the night went normal. I didn't see her for several weeks after that. Then I ran across her one night and she said, "Hey...suppose I come over Wednesday night. We can play with your PC again". I said, "Sure, I'll get some beer"...without missing a beat, she replied, "I'll get the beer...you just get the neckties".
She came by Wednesday....she had the beer...I had the ties...and history does repeat itself.