Sarobah : 07 - Uniformity (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Sarobah : 07 - Uniformity (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Sarobah's stories
07 - Uniformity
Story index at the bottom

By Sarobah

Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:40 am

We all love a tied-up-in-school-uniform story. The first time my now-ex-boyfriend Matt tied me up, I was in my uniform. It was the same the second time around – but a little backgrounding is in order.

At our school, the uniform and dress code didn’t allow girls to wear trousers. It was skirts all year round, on even the coldest and windiest days. To compound the injustice, the boys had the choice of shorts or long pants. We females had the option of socks or tights – big deal when there’s a wind-chill factor. So I joined the fight for equality, and after a two-year struggle, early in my senior year we achieved success.

My brother and my boyfriend were initially opposed to the cause. Eventually I brought them round – brother by bribery, boyfriend by blackmail. Then, on the first cold day after our great victory, I put on my skirt. My brother said “What the...?” and when I got to school my boyfriend said “What the...?” I tried to explain that I had been fighting for the principle not the pants, but they muttered something about the impenetrable fog of the female mind. So my rejoinder was: “Do you want me to wear trousers?” and Matt’s response was “Err, no,” and I muttered something about the impenetrable fog in the male brain.

So where is this all leading? On the way home that afternoon, Matt was being a right royal pain in the posterior. He was flicking up the back of my skirt, showing an unwary public my knickers. When we arrived at my house, I promised that if he did it again I would rip him a new orifice. That led naturally to jokes and chuckles, a wrestle in the front yard and an invitation to afternoon tea.

Afterwards, as I was clearing up, Matt revived his oh-so-hilarious game with my skirt (at least this time in the privacy of the kitchen) and I renewed my threat. Matt laughed it off; but unbeknownst to him, I had been taking Tae Kwon Do lessons for about a year. The problem was that I was hopeless at it, and all I achieved with my martial arts prowess was to land one kick in his tenderest regions. As he doubled up, I went to his aid, fearful for my boyfriend’s future procreation potential. It was, of course, a ruse, and two seconds later he had me prostrate on the floor.

If you don’t know what’s coming next, you are very, very new to the TUGs forum. It was much like our first time, so there’s no need to go into detail. Once again it was the full hog-tie, albeit with the added refinement of a tight crotch-rope (revenge for the kick). He did start to unbutton my blouse and play with my bra straps; but when he caught my death stare he desisted. He also applied the usual tickle-torment and water-torture.

During all this, my brother Alex wandered in. By now he was used to “big” sister Sarah being tied up. He casually stepped over me to pour himself a glass of juice and said “Carry on, kids,” as he departed. We carried on.

Postscript: This is totally irrelevant to the story. I still have my uniform, and I wear it to the occasional party. If anyone is really interested, my schooldays album can be checked out at
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/564933539GccHqK