Big B : 06 - Seems Like Old Times (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Big B : 06 - Seems Like Old Times (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Big B's stories
06 - Seems Like Old Times
Story index at the bottom

By Big B

Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:45 pm

Seems Like Old Times

The following story happened one weekend while I was attending college in 1983.

I bumped into my sister and her good-looking friend, Amanda, while at a party. Amanda and I had known each other for a long time, but I had not seen her for about 5-6 years.

She used to live down the street from us in our old neighborhood. Like many of the girls in the neighborhood, she had been bound and gagged by me a few times. Unfortunately, she had moved to another part of town.

On this particular night, we really hit it off. Amanda was looking fantastic in a light-colored dress. She and I were flirting and things were getting more and more suggestive. Finally, Amanda told my sister that it was getting late and she needed to go. My sister balked at leaving the party, but Amanda just smiled and looked at me.

"That's OK," she said. "Your brother's driving me home." She turned and smiled at me. "Isn't that right, Bill?"

That was the first of many surprises that evening. Obviously, I jumped at the chance as my sister rolled her eyes.

We said our goodbyes at the party and I walked Amanda out to the car. As we were driving, Amanda was making small talk about the old neighborhood. She asked if I ever bumped into the other kids we knew. This went on for about 10 minutes as we drove through town.

Then came the second surprise of the night. "So, are you still tying up girls?" she asked playfully.

I about choked. I hadn't anticipated the question and was off-balance for a moment. Finally, I threw a sly glance in her direction and deflected the question. "Why do you ask?"

She giggled. "Oh, I was just remembering how you used to tie me up in your bedroom."

I laughed. "And you're hoping to repeat the experience?" I asked.

Now Amanda was surprised, but only for a moment. She giggled. "Well, yes," she admitted.

"Are you interested?" she asked coyly.

"Are you kidding? I'd be lying if I said the thought hadn't occurred to me, too," I said.

I asked if she wanted to go to my place. My roommate had gone home for the weekend and we would have the rented house to ourselves. She quickly agreed and I aimed the car toward home.

We started discussing possible game scenarios. Amanda said, "Well, when we were kids, you used to kidnap me for ransom," she suggested.

"Ahhh...an oldie, but a goodie," I laughed. "How does this sound? You're the daughter of a multi-millionaire. Unfortunately, you've been duped by a dashing young man who is only after your father's money. He takes you to a secluded hideout, ties you up, and keeps you captive until the ransom is paid. What do you think?" Amanda smiled and agreed.

We were about 5 minutes from my place and I decided to play things to the hilt. I pulled into a dark alleyway near some small retail shops. I glanced around nervously to be sure nobody was around.

"What are you doing?" Amanda asked.

I ignored her question, turned off the lights and put the car in park. I got out and walked around the back of the car, pulling off my belt. I walked up to the passenger door and jerked it open.

"What are you doing?" Amanda asked again. She was still seated in the car.

"Shut up," I said. "You're coming with me." I knelt down and pulled Amanda's arms behind her back. That's when she saw the belt.

"What are you doing," she asked a third time, except this time she was playing along.

"Shut up and you won't get hurt," I scolded. I looped the belt around her wrists and buckled it tight. Amanda could easily escape if she wished, but this would do until we got to my place.

"You're hurting me," Amanda said. She was getting into it nicely. "You let me go or I'll scream."

I pulled a large bandanna out of my back pocket. I kept about a dozen of them at home, all clean and neatly folded. I always carried one when going out because you never knew when you might need a gag. It sounds ridiculous, but this wasn't the first time the strategy had paid off for me.

"Be quiet," I insisted and pulled the bandanna between her teeth.

Amanda's eyes widened. "Mmmmppfff mmmmeeee bbboooo", she pleaded.

I tightened the gag and quickly closed the door. I was taking a big chance on being seen, but the risk was strangely exhilarating. Amanda confessed to me later that she was similarly excited. I jumped back into the car and got back on the road.

Amanda struggled and whimpered along the way. I'll never forget the flash of passing car lights on her face as we drove toward my place. She was fantastic.

We arrived at my home within a few minutes. I pulled into the driveway and turned off the car. I jumped out and glanced around to make sure the coast was clear.

"Come with me and keep quiet," I said. I pulled Amanda out of the car. "Nobody will find us here."

She was pleading quietly with me as I led her around to the side door of the house. I unlocked the door and gently pushed her inside. I closed the door and bolted it shut.

Amanda immediately turned up the heat, begging for help as loudly as she could through the gag.

"Come on," I laughed, dragging her toward my bedroom. "Your daddy's going to pay a handsome price to get you back."

Amanda struggled and fought me all the way. Finally, I pulled her into my bedroom and shut the door. I grabbed the chair from my desk and plunked it in the middle of the room.

"Sit down," I barked. Amanda tried to get away. I grabbed her and sat her forcibly down on the chair. Then I retrieved my equipment box from under the bed. She whimpered and begged as I pulled a handful of ropes out of the box.

"We need to make sure you don't escape before Daddy pays up," I said. I unbuckled the belt encircling Amanda's wrists. She tried to bolt for the door, but I grabbed her by the shoulders and forced her back down on to the chair.

I gently pulled her arms around the back of the chair, tightly tying her wrists. I looped a longer rope under her breasts and wrapped it around her arms several times, pinning them to her sides. Then I drew the remainder of the rope around her chest several times and tied it off.

At this point, I kissed Amanda's neck for a few minutes. She was clearly getting turned on. I snatched some more rope out of the equipment box. I turned back around as Amanda was sexily crossing her legs, still pleading and moaning.

I pulled off Amanda's shoes and wrapped a few ropes around her legs. Then I stepped back to admire my bound beauty. She was spectacular, pulling at the ropes and gag as she struggled to escape.

I went to my closet and pulled out my Polaroid camera. Yes, kiddies, this was 1983 and digital cell phone cameras were nowhere on the horizon.

Amanda's eyes widened. "Now be a good girl and pose for a ransom photo," I ordered. Amazingly, she did. I've altered the photo to protect her identity, which you can view below:

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/8901/amanda2akr1.jpg

Amanda resumed struggling and after a few minutes, I cut her loose. We kissed and teased each other for awhile. Then Amanda suggested that I tie her up again, which I was happy to do. This time I tied her up on the bed and snapped another photo, which remains among my favorites:

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/6937/amanda1acb3.jpg

The rest of the story is too personal to share. Suffice it to say that we both had a great night. We met many times after that and our TUGs were always exciting and memorable.

quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Great story. Just curious canuck, did the linked images work for you?
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

quietman wrote: 3 years ago Great story. Just curious canuck, did the linked images work for you?
I thought they did, but it doesn't look like they work now. I even tried the Internet wayback machine with no luck. too bad
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic