Big B : 05 - A Deal is a Deal (m/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Big B : 05 - A Deal is a Deal (m/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Big B's stories
05 - A Deal is a Deal
Story index at the bottom

By Big B

Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:23 am

Tie-up games were a common part of my boyhood. I was lucky to be in the enviable position of having a slightly younger sister with a lot of friends in the neighborhood. That meant there was a steady stream of neighbor girls passing through our house every summer.

Several of these girls would come to my house under the pretense of looking for my sister. However, they usually knew my sister was playing elsewhere and that I was home alone. They also knew chances were good that I’d invite them inside and they’d wind up bound and gagged.

This strategy was employed most often by Janet and Julie. They were two favorites on my tie-up roster in 1976. I was 13 years old and they were both 12.

Janet was a brunette with shoulder-length hair. She had a beautiful dark complexion and wore glasses. Janet was the best struggler in the neighborhood.

Julie was a dirty blonde. Her house was directly behind mine, so I probably tied her up more often than any girl in the neighborhood. In fact, Julie suggested as much to me when I ran into her about 15 years after this story. She was a sweet girl and enjoyed our games.

They came to the door that day looking for my sister, who was (surprise!) not at home. I invited them in as I had done numerous times before.

It didn’t take long for our conversation to turn to TUGs. Some of our TUGs were spontaneous, but most were plotted. We had several different role-playing scenarios we used. Often I was a burglar. Sometimes I was a spy or a super villain. Other times I wore a black vampire cape or an old Halloween costumes as I menaced the girls. However, on this occasion, the girls settled on a simple kidnapping for ransom plan.

Janet was to come looking for me at the far end of the house. She usually wanted to be the first one captured. In retrospect, I think she loved being tied up much more than I realized. Once Janet had been immobilized, I was to sneak up on Julie and kidnap her, too. I loved the idea.

The girls sat down in our family room and I told them to give me a just a few moments to set up. I ran down the hall to my room and gathered up the game supplies. I had swiped a nice stash of ropes from my dad’s garage over the years. I kept them in a box which was always hidden within the box spring of my bed. It wouldn’t do for mom to find a box of rope in my closet. I also grabbed a few bandannas out of my dresser drawer and laid everything out on the bed.

I quickly walked back down the hall to find a place to hide, as I could hear Janet approaching. Our hallway had at least five different doorways. I chose to stand just inside the living room. Janet would be walking through the kitchen, past the living room entry, and down the hallway. She knew I was hiding, but she wouldn’t know exactly where to find me.

I stood there quietly and held my breath. Janet walked by apprehensively, peering down the hallway. She was hoping to catch a glimpse of me in one of the other doorways. I let her get a few steps down the hallway when I slipped up behind her and clamped my right hand over her mouth. Janet was startled and let out a muffled shriek.

“Keep quiet,” I commanded. I reached around Janet with my left arm, pinning both of her arms down to her sides, and held on tight. She was helpless and no match for my strength. Her muffled pleas for help echoed in the hallway.

I walked Janet, still with my hand over her mouth, down the hall and into my room. Then I forced her to sit down on the edge of the bed. I jumped on the bed, pulled her hands behind her back, and began binding her wrists together. She giggled and squiggled.

Then I grabbed one of the bandannas to use as a gag. “Open up!” I barked.

Janet did as I had ordered and I pulled the bandanna into her mouth. Then I drew each end around and tied them tightly behind her head. Janet was one of the few girls I knew who would really “mmmpph” and try to talk when gagged. I loved it.

As Janet was calling for Julie to help her, I bent down and tied her ankles together. After I finished, Janet stood up and tried to hop away. She was laughing and thinking she was pretty clever.

I pushed her back down near the head of the bed. I tied a rope around a post in the headboard and secured it to her wrists. The rope was short enough that she could no longer stand up. I tied another to the rope around her ankles and looped it tightly around the leg of the bed. Janet wasn’t going anywhere. She was still laughing and squirming, determined to get loose.

Now it was Julie’s turn. I grabbed a rope and gag, quietly closed the door, and headed back down the hallway.

“Julie, look out,” Janet shouted behind the gag. It came out more like, “Goo-mee, moof awt”. I doubted Julie could hear Janet’s warning.

I crept quietly into the kitchen and tried to peer down into the family room. Julie had taken a position that gave her a full view of the room. There would be no way to sneak up on her. It would have to be the direct approach.

I ran into the family room as Julie screamed and jumped up to her feet. She tried to slap me away gently as I approached her. I tossed the rope and gag on the coffee table, grabbed Julie lightly by the arms, spun her around, and put my hand over her mouth. She tried to break free as I held her solidly for a few moments. Then she decided it was impossible to escape and stopped struggling.

“Be quiet and you won’t get hurt,” I said. I let Julie go and slowly took my hand off her mouth. She screamed. Loudly. Julie loved to scream and was one of the best in the neighborhood.

Under normal circumstances, I would have tied Julie’s hands before trying to gag her. However, in this case, the gag couldn’t wait. I snapped up the bandanna and quickly shoved it into Julie’s mouth. She reached up and tried to pull it out.

“Oh no, you don’t!” I warned. I struggled to knot the gag before she could loosen it. I tried holding her hands down with one hand while I held on to the gag with the other. I wrestled with her for a few moments and then finally managed to tie the gag.

I grabbed Julie’s wrists and held them behind her back. She struggled and laughed and tried to get free. However, I was stronger than she was and after a few minutes, she began to wear herself out.

I slipped the rope around Julie’s wrists and drew it tight. However, she didn’t make it easy. She thrashed around and did her best to escape. Finally, I managed to get her wrists tightly bound.

However, while I was working on her wrists, Julie had been loosening the gag. She had worked it down over her chin and she screamed again. I pushed the bandanna back into her mouth and then tightened it as much as I could.

That’ll keep you quiet,” I laughed.

“Mmmpph,” was Julie’s only reply.

I grabbed Julie by the shoulders. “Let’s go. Come with me,” I said. I forced her through the house and back to my room.

I opened the bedroom door. Janet had managed to work her hands free of the headboard, although her wrists were still tied. In a few more minutes, she would probably be free of the ropes completely. I’d have to move fast.

“Oh, you’re going to pay for that, Janet,” I warned. “Both of you are just making it harder on yourselves by trying to escape.”

I pushed Julie into the room and closed the door behind me. There were some muffled protests in response from both girls.

“You’ve been kidnapped, ladies, and neither of you will be able to leave here until your ransoms have been paid.”

There was a desk and chair in my room. I pulled out the chair and forced Julie to sit down in such a way that her hands were behind the chair back. She was an incredibly nimble little minx, so she had an easy time raising her arms up and over the chair back.

I snatched a length of rope and tied it around her ankles. I placed another rope between her wrists and looped it around the rope binding her hands. I tied it pretty tight, which drew the rope around Julie’s wrists even tighter.

Then I drew the rope down and looped it similarly around the rope binding her ankles. I pulled the rope taut, drawing Julie’s feet further back underneath the chair. I tied the rope and stood up. Julie’s wrists were now bound to her ankles as she sat in the chair, making escape more difficult.

Julie was struggling and mmmpphing like crazy, so I checked to be certain she wasn’t hurt. I was always very careful not to harm the girls as they were some of my best friends and incredibly good sports. I tried to tie them tightly enough so they couldn’t escape, but not so tightly that it hurt them.

Julie was fine. “That should keep you still,” I said. Then I turned to Janet. “Poor Janet,” I mocked. “Are you feeling left out? Don’t worry, I’ve got a surprise for you, too.”

Janet tried to scramble away from me, laughing. I loosened her ankles from the leg post and pushed her down on the bed.

“Turn over on your stomach,” I ordered. Janet usually followed my instructions fairly obediently, unlike Julie. She pulled her legs up and pushed her way farther up on to the bed. Then she rolled over on her stomach. I drew Janet’s ankles up and hogtied her. That was a first for me and I’m certain it was for her, too.

“That will teach you not to escape,” I said. Janet was giggling and laughing. Now the girls started pleading for help behind the gags, and trying to talk back and forth to each other. I leaned against my desk and surveyed the scene with great satisfaction. The sight of both of them bound and gagged was intoxicating.

Usually, the girls were able to escape within ten minutes. Not today. They struggled for about 15 minutes as I taunted and teased them. I was content to stand there all day, but they were quickly wearing themselves out. It was clear they couldn’t get loose by themselves.

“Want me to set you free, girls?” I asked.

“Mmm-hmmm”, they said, nodding their heads.

Then I hatched a nasty idea. “OK, I’ll let you free on one condition.”

They looked at me quizzically, waiting for me to drop the bomb.

“I’ll let you free,” I said, “if you promise to come back tomorrow and let me tie you up again.”

Janet answered immediately. “Mm-hmmm. Oh-mmay”, she quickly said, nodding her head with a smile. Julie was also nodding, but not as enthusiastically. Both of them knew I would have untied them anyway.

“OK, it’s a deal,” I said and quickly untied the girls.

Afterward, we talked and laughed and the girls helped me straighten up my room. Julie suggested that it was time for them to go, so I walked them outside.

I thanked the girls, as I always did. “Now don’t forget our deal,” I said as they were walking down the driveway.

Janet turned and smiled. “A deal is a deal,” she said. “We’ll see you tomorrow.”

However, THAT is another story.

Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:40 am

Janet and Julie hadn’t even left the driveway when I began hatching a scheme for the next day. In fact, I found it difficult to think about much else. Tie up games could be few and far between, so the thought of binding and gagging them again the next day was exciting.

I weighed my options throughout the late afternoon and evening. I considered tying them back to back, as I had seen with damsels on television. I had a strong urge to hogtie them both on the living room floor and watch them struggle. I contemplated tying them to 2x4’s in our unfinished basement. I felt like a kid in the candy store, unsure of how to spend my money. Finally, I began settling on a plan.

The morning came and I awoke with thoughts of what the day would hold. I cheerfully began making preparations for that afternoon, which is when the girls usually came over. I added a few extra items to my equipment box and untangled my ropes. The waiting would be difficult. However, the real trick would be getting my younger sister out of the house.

In 1976, my sister was obsessed with making my life a living hell. At least, it seemed that way to me. If she caught the slightest inkling that I wanted her to leave the house, you could bet she would stay. She was mom’s little spy and loved to report on my activities. I had to get her out of the way so she didn’t ruin my plans.

Fate seemed to be smiling on me that day. One of my sister’s friends called just after lunch and invited her over to play. The stage was set. Now I simply had to wait for Janet and Julie. Thankfully, I didn’t have long to wait.

There was a knock at the door. My heart leapt up into my throat with anticipation. I eagerly answered the door. Janet was there, but Julie was nowhere in sight.

Janet was looking great. She was wearing a red tank top with white shorts and sneakers. Janet was a brunette and very nicely tanned from many hours in the summer sun.

“Hi, Janet,” I said and invited her into the house. “Where’s Julie?”

Janet shrugged. “She’s at home. She didn’t want to come.”

You know what they say about the “best laid plans”? Mine had just gone down in flames. I was very glad Janet kept our bargain, but I decided to milk the situation for all it was worth.

I narrowed my eyes at her. “Are you two trying to weasel out of our deal?”

Janet replied anxiously, “No! I came back.”

“Yes, but the deal was that both of you would come back,” I reminded her. “Where’s Julie?”

Janet appeared nervous, “I told you, she’s at home.”

The interrogation continued. “And what’s she doing?” I demanded.

Janet was fidgeting a bit. “She’s watching TV.”

“What?” I exclaimed, throwing my hands up in the air. “Well, if the two of you won’t keep your promises, I guess there’s nothing I can do about it.”

“But I kept my promise,” Janet insisted. “Here I am!”

“Yeah, but I’m not sure I want to play anymore.” I was laying it on pretty thick, but she was incredibly gullible.

Janet looked genuinely disappointed. “Hey, that’s not fair.”

It was time to tighten the noose. “Look, I’ll tie you up now, but you and Julie still owe me another game. Deal?” I extended my hand.

“Deal,” Janet said as she reached for my hand. However, I quickly withdrew it.

“But if you two double cross me again, you’ll really be in deep trouble,” I warned.

“Oh, we won’t,” Janet exclaimed. “I promise.” She extended her hand again. I shook it, then grasped her arm and spun her around, grabbing her from behind.

She shrieked, then giggled. I was grinning, as a course of action was becoming clear. I hand gagged Janet as we walked toward my room.

“You and Julie are both in deep trouble for going back on your word,” I said sternly.

Janet began pleading with me, trying to explain that she had not lied. Her insistent “mmmpph”s echoed in the hallway. I gently pushed Janet into my bedroom and closed the door behind me.

“Listen, I didn’t lie to you,” Janet explained. “Julie did.”

“Yes, she did,” I said, “but you’re both going to pay for it.”

I pulled out the chair out from underneath my desk and forced Janet to sit down. Then I drew her arms behind the back of the chair.

She was still trying to placate me. “Listen, I’m sorry. We didn’t mean to make you angry.”

“Oh, you’ll be sorry,” I said. “Anyway, it’s too late for apologies now.”

I started roping Janet’s wrists up. Thankfully, she never fought back very hard. That made it much easier for me to tie her up tight and much harder for her to escape. And I certainly didn’t want her getting loose today.

Janet was still trying to explain. I quickly gagged her with a bandanna to keep her quiet.

I went to work tying Janet to the chair. I wrapped a long rope around her chest and the chair back. Janet’s ankles were tightly tied together with another rope running back to her wrists.

Then I tied a final rope around her legs, just beneath the knees. Her legs were nicely suntanned and incredibly smooth. I wanted to run my hands across them all afternoon, but that would have to wait.

Janet was just beginning to realize how well she'd been trussed up. She began squirming and wriggling to get loose.

“Now don’t go anywhere, Janet,” I said, stabbing a finger at her. “I’ll be right back.”

“Mmm-air rrrrr uuuu go-mmff?” Janet asked, her eyes widening.

“Don’t worry,” I assured her. “I’ll be right back. And by all means, keep trying to get out of that,” I laughed.

She started fighting hard to get loose, as I walked out the door. I got the phone book out and found Julie’s number as Janet kept pleading for help in my room. Apparently she couldn’t get loose. Good. That would ruin my new plan.

I scrawled Julie’s number down and went back to my bedroom. The entire trip lasted less than a minute, but Janet looked relieved to see me.

“Did you miss me?” I laughed. Janet growled behind the gag, still squirming to loosen the ropes.

I was lucky in 1976 to actually have a phone in my room. Not many kids did in those days. I grabbed the phone off the desk and sat down beside Janet.

She looked at me with a puzzled expression on her face. I just smiled and dialed Julie’s number. The phone rang a few times before Julie answered the phone.

“Hi, is this Julie?” I asked. Janet’s eyes grew wider. I just about laughed out loud.

“Yes, this is Julie,” she said.

“Hi, Julie, this is Bill.”

“Hey, Bill,” she said. “What are you doing?”

“Well, it’s funny you should ask that. Janet’s here and she says you didn’t want to come over today. Is that true?”

There was silence on the other end of the phone. Meanwhile, Janet looked mortified. She knew Julie was going to kill her for blabbing too much.

I sat there quietly for a moment, but there was no answer. “Julie?” I thought maybe she had hung up the phone.

“Yes, I’m still here,” she said reluctantly.

“Did you forget that you and Janet both agreed to let me tie you up today?” I asked.

“No, I didn’t forget,” she admitted.

“Well, here’s the thing,” I continued. “Janet’s here. She’d like to come to the phone, but she’s a little tied up right now. In fact, I’m not letting her go until you come over here and take her place.”

More silence on the phone.

I was fighting to keep from laughing. “Would you like to talk to her?” I asked.

“Umm-hmmm,” Julie said weakly.

Janet’s eyes were as big as saucers. I held the phone up to Janet’s gagged mouth. “Say something, Janet,” I ordered.

“Boo-mee helmmmm mmeee,” Janet pleaded. She tried to encourage Julie to come over right away.

I put my hand over the mouthpiece of the phone and whispered to Janet. “You’d better convince Julie to get over here if you ever want loose,” I said. I gave her a stern look. “Understand?”

Janet nodded vigorously. She didn’t realize the whole thing was a sham and was buying it hook, line and sinker.

I pulled the gag out of Janet’s mouth and held up the phone. I bent down to hear their conversation.

“Julie?” Janet said tentatively.

“Hey, Janet, are you OK?” she asked.

Janet looked at me and didn’t know what to say. I nodded my head.

“Yeah, I’m OK,” she answered. “But you’d better get over here right away. Bill’s mad that you didn’t come over like you promised.”

“What did you tell him?” she asked.

“I told him you were watching TV and didn’t want to come,” Janet explained.

Julie snapped at her. “Why did you tell him that? I just wanted to finish watching my show. But, noooo, you couldn’t wait for me!”

Ah, that was revealing. Janet was in a rush to get here, eh? I filed that information away for future reference.

Janet was apologizing. “I know. I’m sorry,” she said. “But you’ve got to get over here right away. I’m tied to a chair and he won’t let me go.”

Julie wasn’t buying it. “Don’t be stupid, Janet, he’ll let you go.”

Janet looked at me again. I scowled and shook my head.

“I don’t think so, Julie,” she said. “He looks pretty mean. Please, please get over here as fast as you ca--mmmppph.”

I had placed my hand over Janet’s mouth again. “Keep begging me to let you go,” I whispered softly. “Make as much noise as you can.” And then I winked at her and smiled.

Relief flooded over Janet’s face as she realized it was a hoax. She began making all kinds of noise. I had my left hand over Janet’s mouth and was holding the phone in my right hand.

“I’m afraid you’re wrong, Julie,” I warned. “I won’t let her go until you come over and take her place. Right, Janet?”

I held the phone so Julie could hear Janet’s muffled pleas. She was really carrying on.

“Are you really going to let her suffer for your mistake?” I asked icily. There was more muffled pleading from Janet.

“OK, OK,” Julie relented. “I’ll be there in a few minutes.”

“Just let yourself in when you get here,” I said. “Then try to find us, if you can!” I did my best maniacal laugh and hung up the phone.

I uncovered Janet’s mouth and placed the phone back on the desk.

“Are you going to let me go, now?” Janet asked.

“No. You don’t get free until after Julie is tied up,” I said. “Meanwhile, we’re going to have to keep you quiet.”

Janet protested as I grabbed a small ladies handkerchief out of my equipment box. I had been collecting suitable ropes and gags from around our house for years. I stuffed the handkerchief into her mouth.

“Mmhhh! Ggghhh! Uummmpphh.” Janet looked surprised that I had gagged her so well. I retied the cleave gag to hold the packing in her mouth.

I grabbed a rope, more mouth packing and another cleave gag. “Excuse me, Janet, but I’ve got company coming. And you never know,” I said, “perhaps Julie will free you before I find her.”

Janet started thrashing around and shouting for help. However, I’d tied her too well and she had no hope of getting loose on her own.

I ran out of the room to wait for Julie. Her house was directly behind ours and I could see her approaching the house through our backyard. I hid in a room just off the hallway. Julie would walk directly past me on the way to my bedroom.

There was a small knock at the door, but I never moved. I could hear the door opening as Julie called, “Bill, its Julie. Are you here?”

I stood silently. Janet, however, heard Julie come in the house and started shouting behind her gag.

“Janet? Janet, where are you?” Julie shouted.

“Mmmgggh ummmfff,” Janet was still pleading from the bedroom, but her cries were unintelligible. She was loud enough, however, for Julie to hear it.

Julie’s footsteps were getting nearer. She was moving fairly quickly toward my room, probably figuring that I was with Janet. She had guessed incorrectly.

As Julie passed me, I grabbed her from behind and clamped a hand over her mouth.

“Uggmmmmfff,” Julie squawked.

I quickly looped my left arm around Julie’s left arm, reached behind her back and grabbed her right elbow with my left hand. This effectively held both of her arms behind her back, while my right hand remained firmly over her mouth.

I could hear Janet’s warnings from the next room. “Mmmphmmm gmmfff mmmp”, she was pleading, but it was too late. Julie was my captive.

I forced Julie face down on the carpeted floor, removing my hand from her mouth. I drew the rope from my pocket and began tying her wrists behind her back.

Julie was thrashing around much more than usual. She was probably miffed at the way I’d browbeaten her to come over. She was lying on her stomach, kicking her feet up and down by bending them at the knees. I was sitting on the back of her thighs while tying her wrists. One of her feet hit me squarely in the back – hard.

“Owww, dammit,” I shouted. That was going to leave a mark. I just about rolled over on to the floor, but my passions were stronger than the pain.

Just as I never intended to harm the girls during our games, they never wanted to see me get hurt, either. Julie was immediately remorseful.

“Oh, Bill, I’m sorry. Are you alright?” she asked.

I was still wincing. “Yeah, I’m OK,” I said. It was time to let Julie in on the game. “I’m sorry for frightening you, Julie. Janet’s fine and I’m not really mad,” I told her. “I was just horsing around, like we always do.”

Julie immediately relaxed and became much more cooperative. “Oh, good. You had me scared to death,” she scolded playfully. Then she smiled. “OK, then you can finish tying me up!”

I smiled and continued tying her wrists. Normally, Julie didn’t say all that much. However, now she was playing it to the hilt. She was pleading and begging with me to let her go.

It occurred to me that the kick in the back was probably a blessing in disguise. Julie was turning in an award-winning performance in order to apologize to me.

I helped Julie up to her knees. “Let’s keep you quiet,” I said.

“No, please don’t gag me,” Julie was pleading. “I’ll be quiet.” Her eyes widened as I wadded up a cloth and stuffed it deeply into her mouth. Then I pulled the cleave gag from my pocket and drew it between it her teeth. I’d never gagged the girls so well before.

“On your feet,” I commanded, lifting her by the arms. Julie stood obediently, protesting from behind the gag as we walked down the hall toward my room.

TO BE CONTINUED

---------------------------------------
PART III

I grasped Julie firmly by the shoulders as we walked down the hallway. Her hands were tied behind her back and she was tightly gagged.

She began struggling as we walked into my bedroom. Janet was still tied firmly in the chair and looked fairly exasperated. She had been fighting hard to escape. Unfortunately (for her), the struggling had only tightened the rope connecting her wrists and ankles.

However, Janet had made some progress on loosening her gag. She had managed to get it down over her chin and was spitting out the cloth I had stuffed in her mouth.

“You creep,” Janet said, still twisting to get loose.

“Are you OK?” I asked. She’d been bound for awhile and I wanted to make certain the ropes weren’t too tight.

Janet was looking back over her shoulder at her bound hands. “Yeah, I’m fine, except I can’t get loose.”

“Bbwet uuffff mmmoooo”, Julie demanded.

“Let you go? Fat chance,” I laughed. “Besides, you’re here to take Janet’s place, remember?”

Julie moaned behind the gag. She had forgotten about that.

“Lay down on the bed,” I ordered. I helped Julie lie face down on my bed. I reached over and grabbed a few more ropes off the desk. One went around her ankles. I hogtied her with the other.

However, the knots weren’t very tight. In fact, I even loosened the knot around her wrists. I’m sure Julie thought I was just being kind. But I’d hatched another scheme after hearing Julie on the phone.

I stood up and drank it all in. Less than 24 hours ago, Janet had been hogtied on the bed while Julie struggled in a tight chair tie. Now it was just the reverse. Julie was lying across the width of my bed facing toward Janet. They were about 3 feet apart.

Janet looked hopeful. “OK, you’ve got Julie. You said you’d let me go now, right?” she asked tentatively.

I nodded. “You’re right, I did say that.” I bent down and untied the ropes from Janet’s ankles and knees. Then I untied the rope around her chest. I walked behind her and untied the cleave gag that was hanging loosely around her neck.

Janet’s wrists were still tied tightly. The rope which had tied her wrists and ankles together still dangled from her wrists.

I picked up the cloth Janet had spit out…and suddenly stuffed it back into her mouth. Janet protested mightily, but her words were unintelligible.

I held the wad in her mouth as I carefully and tightly wrapped the cleave gag back around her head. I tied it much tighter than the last time.

I gripped Janet firmly by the shoulders and held her in the chair. Julie had a puzzled and slightly worried look on her face. And I knew Janet was completely in the dark as to what was coming next.

“Hey, Julie,” I said, “Before you got here, Janet said both of you still owe me another tie up game because you didn’t show up like you promised.”

Janet was shaking her head "no" vigorously back and forth and "mmpphhing" like wild.

“You’re lying, Janet,” I scolded.

Janet was still protesting and shaking her head. So I tickled her in the ribs. She about jumped out of the chair laughing behind the gag.

“You’d better tell the truth, Janet, or I’ll keep tickling. It’s true, isn’t it?” I said softly.

Janet hesitated and then slowly nodded her head. Julie let a muffled stream of insults loose on Janet.

I laughed. “Janet shouldn’t have made that deal without talking to you first, should she?” Julie “mmmphd” in agreement.

I kept laying it on. “And now to make things worse… she’s ready to leave you trussed up and gagged while she runs off. Does that sound fair to you?”

Julie shook her head again, scowling at Janet.

“It doesn’t sound fair to me, either,” I said. “In fact, I think you should be the one to decide. Should I let Janet go?”

Julie’s face brightened and she shook her head briskly back and forth. Janet was howling behind her gag. She had never seen this coming.

“Do you mean I should keep Janet here? Bound and gagged?” I asked.

Julie quickly switched from shaking her head to nodding her head and laughing.

“Sorry, Janet,” I said. It was a hollow apology and she knew it. She was pleading with Julie, but the cries were falling on deaf ears.

“Don’t worry, Janet,” I laughed. “I’ve got an idea that will settle this whole thing.”

I helped Janet to her feet and picked up another rope.

“Come over here,” I said and pulled Janet around to the far side of the bed. Julie was glancing back over her shoulder at us.

“Lay down next to Julie,” I ordered.

Janet started shaking her head and tried to get away. I grabbed her firmly and pushed her down beside Julie. Their faces were inches apart from each other as they lay across my bed.

I tightly tied Janet’s ankles together. I grabbed the rope hanging from her wrists and hogtied her with it. Finally, I checked the knots on her wrists to ensure they were still tight.

I walked to the other side of the bed and sat down in the chair which Janet had just vacated. The girls were hogtied on the bed side by side. It was a beautiful sight. Both of them were looking up at me.

I smiled. “Here’s the situation, girls. Janet promised me another tie up game from each of you. That’s TWO individual games, right? One for you,” I said pointing at Julie. Then I pointed at Janet, “and one for you. Right?”

Both of them nodded in agreement. “OK. That’s TWO tie up games,” I repeated. “So a promise has been made to me which I intend to collect…” and I smiled directly at Janet, “because a deal is a deal. However, Janet made that promise without asking Julie, which is unfair. Right?”

Julie was nodding vigorously. Janet appeared to have resigned herself to the worst.

“Right!” I said, nodding along with Julie. “So here’s what we’ll do. Let’s have a contest between the two of you. The first one to get free is off the hook. But, the loser owes me TWO more tie up games,” I said, holding up two fingers.

The girls looked at each and then back at me. I grinned. “What do you think? Do we have a deal?”

The girls nodded and “mmmpphd” in agreement. Then they just laid there for a moment, both looking at me.

“Well, what are you waiting for?” I asked. “Go!”

The next few minutes were absolute heaven. The girls struggled like crazy, alternately laughing and bitching at each other. The muffled gag talk was intoxicating to me. The girls rolled and pitched around, both struggling furiously to be the first one freed. It was one of the most inspired TUG ideas I’ve ever had.

And then -- exactly as I had planned – one of Julie’s wrists came free. Janet groaned and went limp. It was all over after that. Julie quickly pulled out her gag and was completely untied within a few minutes.

“Congratulations, Julie,” I said. “You win. You and I are even,” I said.
"Janet owes me two tie-up games."

“Thanks, Bill,” Julie said. “Are you going to let Janet loose now?”

I shrugged my shoulders. “Well, it only seems fair that she should have to free herself, just like you did,” I said. “What do you think?”

“Oh, definitely,” Julie laughed.

“Well, you’d better sit down,” I replied, “because it doesn’t look like she’s even close to getting loose.”

“That’s OK,” Julie said. “You guys have fun. I’m going to go home, if that’s alright with you?” she asked me.

I stood up. “Oh, yeah, no problem.” I walked Julie down the hall and to the rear entryway.

Julie whispered to me as neared the door. “You let me get free first, didn’t you?” she asked.

I smiled. “Yeah. I felt bad about scaring you earlier. And I figured Janet had it coming for lying and trying to get you in hot water.”

Julie smiled, “Thanks.” Then she cupped her hand to her mouth and leaned right up to my ear. “If you come over to my house tomorrow, I’ll let you tie me up again.”

“That sounds like fun,” I beamed. “I’ll do that.” And I did.

Julie waved and ran toward home. I made my way back toward the bedroom.

I could hear Janet struggling to free herself again. I decided to let her go, as she had been tied up for quite awhile. I’d have my chance to see her bound and gagged again soon enough. After all, she owed me two more tie up games. And my mind was already racing to scheme the next peril she would endure.