Big B : 04 - Trussing Up Mrs. Vandenberg (m/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Big B : 04 - Trussing Up Mrs. Vandenberg (m/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Big B's stories
04 - Trussing Up Mrs. Vandenberg
Story index at the bottom

By Big B

The following events occurred over 30 years ago. I am relaying them as honestly as I can. Some of my thoughts and observations from the time, as I describe them here, will be too insightful for a boy of fourteen. Please remember I've had many years to reflect on this incident. If, as a kid, you fantasized about tying up a pretty housewife in your neighborhood - then you should love the following tale:

It was early summer 1977 and I had just turned fourteen. In a few months, I would be entering 9th grade. I had been actively tying up girls in the neighborhood for years. At that time, there were about a half-dozen girls who were "regulars" on my tie-up roster. They enjoyed our innocent games and often sought me out to play. Suffice it to say that most of the kids in the neighborhood were aware of my huge interest in tying up girls.

It wasn't uncommon for a bunch of us, a dozen or more, to get together at someone's house and horse around in the backyard. Most of the kids were near my general age. Some were a year older, some a few years younger. We usually played a few games, but things usually devolved into the boys just chasing the girls around.

On those occasions, I had started taking the opportunity to tie up one or two of the girls. My friends quickly followed suit. We'd have 3 or 4 girls tied up on the ground, maybe one tied to a tree, while we chased the others around. The bound lovelies would free themselves while we were tying up others, and the cycle just repeated itself. That's what we were doing on this particular day.

We were playing at my friend Kevin's house. Janet, Theresa and Beth had been captured. Janet was bound hand and foot and struggling like mad, but couldn't get free. I took pride in that, since I had bound her myself. She was quite cute. The two of us had an on and off relationship through most of junior high school.

Theresa and Beth had been bound back to back by Bryan. They were thrashing around trying to loosen the ropes so they could wriggle out of them.

Kevin was chasing after Susan, but didn't seem to be having much luck. There were about a half dozen other kids running around, as well.

I loved playing with the neighborhood girls, but still fantasized a lot about tying up older women. They were more mature and more beautiful. They also wore dresses, heels and pantyhose, all of which continue to thrill me to this day.

Mrs. Sandra Vandenberg was near the top of my fantasy tie-up list. She was in her mid 30's and had a very simple beauty with great curves. She was about 5'9" with beautiful reddish-brown hair and the shapeliest legs I had ever seen. Mrs. Vandenberg worked part-time at a local office, so I had seen her come home many times in a business dress and heels. She was quite lovely.

Kevin happened to live right next door to the Vandenberg's. Mrs. Vandenberg only worked part-time mornings and arrived home quite early in the afternoon. She pulled into the driveway that day as we were playing. Her home sat on the corner lot, so she had a clear view of us in Kevin's backyard as she drove up.

I watched Mrs. Vandenberg get out of her car. She was wearing a light-colored summer blouse and navy blue skirt with matching heels. My heart jumped when I saw her fantastic legs come out of the car.

Mrs. Vandenberg gave a look in our direction and could see the girls we had tied up. I'm sure she had witnessed similar scenes before, possibly including her own daughters. Mrs. Vandenberg's oldest daughter, Barbara, was one of my regular tie-up partners. Barb and her younger sister were spending a few days at their grandparent's farm, as they did often throughout the summer.

I shouted to get her attention. "Hi, Mrs. Vandenberg," I shouted. Mrs. Vandenberg was well liked by all of the kids in the neighborhood. She was quite nice, very friendly and never got too angry at any of us.

Mrs. Vandenberg smiled and said, "Hey, kids, be careful that nobody gets hurt." It was the friendly warning of an experienced mom. However, she could see everybody was laughing and chasing and having fun, so she didn't appear too concerned. In 1976, most kids were still pretty innocent and there was no real reason for her to be alarmed.

"We're OK, Mrs. Vandenberg," shouted Janet. She still hadn't extracted herself from my handiwork.

Mrs. Vandenberg just smiled and shook her head. She didn't seem too concerned. Meanwhile, my mind was already racing to devise a scheme.

"There are thieves in the neighborhood," I added. "You'd better be careful," I warned.

She nodded in my direction. "Maybe I need you to protect me, Bill," she said.

"No chance," I said, flashing the water gun in my hand. "I'm one of the thieves!" I laughed.

"Yeah, look out for him, Mrs. Vandenberg," Janet shouted. "Look what he did to me!"

Mrs. Vandenberg laughed and shook her head. She waved and went into the house.

"Ah, damn it," I thought. Nice effort, but I never had a chance. What did I expect to happen with all these other kids around, anyway?

We resumed our activities, but I was keeping a casual eye on the Vandenberg house. Mrs. Vandenberg made a few trips out to her car to bring in some groceries. Her kitchen window also faced Kevin's backyard and I noticed she was keeping an eye on us as she put away her groceries.

My adrenaline was pumping. I had hatched a plan and started to make preparations. I ran over to our supply pile. I picked quickly through the ropes and grabbed a few pieces. I shoved the rope ends in my front left pocket and let the remainder dangle down my leg.

"Hey, Kevin," I hollered. He was still chasing after Susan. He stopped and I flagged him over hurriedly.

"Oh, man, I almost had her," he muttered. "What do you want?"

"Hey, Kev, do you have something I can use as a gag?"

Kevin grinned. "Who are going to gag? Janet?"

I grinned. "None of your business pal. Do you have a scarf or bandanna, or something like that?"

He jumped. "Oh yeah, I've got something," he said sprinting toward the house. He was gone for a few moments and came back with a Boy Scout neckerchief.

He was grinning wolfishly. "Will that work?"

"Yes, that should do nicely, I think." I folded it up and tucked it in my back pocket. Susan started taunting Kevin and he took off after her again.

All I needed now was an opportunity. Unfortunately, that didn't appear likely. I couldn't see Mrs. Vandenberg through the windows anymore, nor did I see her outside. However, that didn't deter me from chasing the other girls around the backyard for a bit.

About ten more minutes passed. Then it happened. Mrs. Vandenberg was walking a letter out to the mailbox at the end of her driveway.

I admit that under normal circumstances, I could never have been so brazen. I usually didn't have a lot of nerve, but I just couldn't pass up my only real shot at ever tying up Mrs. Vandenberg. It was the thought of her bound in that skirt and heels that drove me to recklessness that day.

I also knew such things were possible following my encounter with Helen, a friend of my parent's, several years earlier. That incident was very much in my mind as I made my next move.

I ducked around the back of Kevin's house as discreetly as I could. I didn't want the other kids to see me slip away. As I rounded the front of the Vandenberg's house, I caught sight of Mrs. Vandenberg as she was heading into the garage.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:12 pm

This was it. I raced along the front of the Vandenberg's house, with a pocket full of rope and a water pistol in my hand. I wanted to catch Mrs. Vandenberg before she entered the house through the service door.

She was just opening the service door when I bolted into the garage. I spoke quickly as she was turning to face me.

"Hands up, Mrs. Vandenberg," I demanded. I was pointing the water pistol at her.

Mrs. Vandenberg was startled for a moment. "Oh, Bill, you about scared me to death," she said laughing.

My heart sank and I bumbled for a moment. It was possible that I had blown the plan already. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." I quickly added, "I just came to rob you." That was a huge lie as I certainly had other intentions. I smiled and held up the water pistol again. "Stick ‘em up."

Mrs. Vandenberg raised her hands and played along. She likely thought I'd run off again if she humored me for a few moments. "Somebody, help! I'm being robbed," she cried, but not nearly loudly enough for anybody to hear.

At this point, Mrs. Vandenberg had no idea that I intended to tie her up. If she had, she probably would have sent me packing on the spot. However, her naivety would prove to be my strongest ally.

"Quiet, Mrs. Vandenberg and give me your money," I demanded and took a few steps closer.

She gestured that she had no purse. "I'm sorry, Bill, I don't have any money with me."

Now I was within a few steps of her. "Alright, Mrs. Vandenberg, let's see what you've got in the house," I said thrusting the gun toward the door.

Mrs. Vandenberg started to protest, but I wouldn't take ‘no' for an answer. She'd never allow me to tie her up out in the open, and it didn't occur to me at the time to turn around and close the garage door. I had to get her into the house.

"Are you stalling me, Mrs. Vandenberg?" I laughed.

Again she laughed and tried to speak, but I interrupted. "Never mind, let's go. Into the house. And keep those hands up," I advised with a grin on my face. Now I closed the short space between us, gesturing more pointedly at the door.

The plan was working. Mrs. Vandenberg could have stopped me in my tracks and said, "Enough." I'm certain she would have done so had she known my real intentions. Incredibly, she turned and lowered one hand to open the service door. As she did, I gently poked the water pistol into the small of her back to prod her along.

Mrs. Vandenberg uttered a short yelp and jumped slightly, laughing even harder. "Stop that, you're tickling me," she said. She hurriedly opened the door and walked in to ensure that I wouldn't poke her again.

Now I'm laughing harder, mostly out of sheer nervousness. "You keep those hands up where I can see them," I said. She raised them a little higher. "And stop right there," I commanded. Mrs. Vandenberg did as she was told and the door closed behind me.

She was turning to face me, so I poked her with the water pistol again. "Don't you turn around," I snickered. She yelped again and said, "Ok, Ok, you've got me."

That statement was truer than she realized.

I remember these next moments vividly. I'm standing about 2 feet behind Mrs. Vandenberg. She's got her hands raised in the air and is still giggling. I'm looking her over and admiring those beautiful legs from behind. She was stunning in that navy blue skirt and those sling-back heels.

I took a quick glance around and the room was exactly as I remembered. We were in the Vandenberg's family room. There was a large sofa just a few feet in front of Mrs. Vandenberg with a large picture window behind it. Thankfully, the curtains were drawn. A console TV stood in the corner. To my immediate right, next to the door, was an office desk and hard backed chair.

I placed the water pistol on the desk and pulled the ropes from my pocket. I kept one rope in my hand and placed the others on the desk.

"Now what, Bill?" Mrs. Vandenberg asked.

"Oh, you'll find out," I said and poked her gently in the small of her back with my index finger.

She yelped again. "Oh, you monster. I hate that," she laughed.

I'm convinced now that those small tickles made all the difference in my plans that day. She was distracted, probably nervous, and off balance. She wasn't thinking about what was happening nor was she examining my motives.

"Ok, Mrs. Vandenberg, put those hands down nice and slow, but don't turn around" I ordered.

This was my last chance to stop before jumping off the deep end. My heart was pounding so damn hard that I could barely hear anything else. I decided to go for broke.

Mrs. Vandenberg lowered her hands slowly. As she brought them to her side, I gently took each wrist and pulled her hands behind her back.

Now it was out in the open. Mrs. Vandenberg knew exactly what I was planning. I started moving quickly, wrapping the length of rope around her wrists.

She protested, but never tried hard to pull away. "Oh, no you don't. Oh, no, no," she giggled. But I just kept wrapping the rope around her wrists as she struggled weakly to get free.

"Come on, Bill, seriously," Mrs. Vandenberg was laughing. She didn't sound very serious to me. In fact, she sounded like she was having fun. If she had been adamant, I honestly would have stopped immediately and apologized.

This time, I gave her a little poke in the side. She really yelped this time, laughing harder now, and looked back over her shoulder at me. "You are really rotten, aren't you?" she asked. "What would your mother say if she knew what you were doing?"

Now it was my turn to be stunned. I really didn't want to be thinking about Mom at a time like this. It wasn't conducive to sustaining my current level of excitement.

"Ah, I don't think she'd be too happy," I speculated. And then I lofted the ball right back into Mrs. Vandenberg's court, "But I don't plan to tell her. Do you?"

I had just given Mrs. Vandenberg an easy way out of this situation. I really liked Mrs. Vandenberg and didn't want to force this on her further. Would she stop me?

"What?" she exclaimed. "Tell your mother that you pushed your way in here and tied me up?" Oh, no. She'd never believe it. And I'd be far too embarrassed," she admitted.

Unbelievable. She seemed to be giving me a green light. My heart jumped up into my throat.

I knotted the rope around Mrs. Vandenberg's wrists. She looked back over her shoulder and said, "Are you going to rob me, now?"

Her eyes widened when she saw the other ropes in my hand, but she started laughing again. "Oh, you are rotten. What are you going to do?"

Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:12 pm

I grabbed the chair from the desk and set it beside her.

"Sit down and you'll find out," I laughed. She pulled away from me just the slightest bit and wriggled her hands in the rope.

"No, you don't," I said and grabbed her by the shoulders. She appeared to be getting into the game. I guided her down on to the edge of the chair. Mrs. Vandenberg continued wriggling her hands in the ropes. I was still standing behind her, so she didn't see me pull the neckerchief out of my back pocket. I held it by a corner as it fell and unfolded in my hand. Then I refolded it into a long, thick gag.

Mrs. Vandenberg was craning her neck to see what was happening. "What are you up to, now?" she giggled.

As she spoke, I quickly flipped the gag over her head. She shrieked in surprise as I pulled it into her mouth.

"Mmph! Urrrrr arrr horrmmble," she laughed behind the gag.

I expected the gag might be a deal-breaker for Mrs. Vandenberg. However, she sat very politely, still laughing as I gagged her.

"Ommph!" she exclaimed, as I knotted the gag behind her head. She shook her head. "Ummm gommuh ged ee-men wuff uuu", she threatened.

I laughed. "Oh, Mrs. Vandenberg, you are in such big trouble." She continued to "mmmpph" and giggle as I bent down to tie her ankles.

She tried gently pushing me away with her left foot. "Bedd ammay frommm mmee," she laughed. This was definitely getting interesting.

"No can do, Mrs. Vandenberg," I scolded. "You should know better than to let strangers into your house."

"Sommmbummee helmmm me," she shouted. I might have been concerned had she not been laughing so hard.

I looped a rope around Mrs. Vandenberg's ankles and pulled it tight. She was looking back over her shoulder at her bound hands, trying to find a way to get loose. I wrapped the rest of the rope around Mrs. Vandenberg's ankles and drew it tight.

"Puhmeez um-dye mmeee," she was giggling.

I decided to tease her some more. "You know, Mrs. Vandenberg, I could tickle you like crazy now that you're tied up." It was an empty threat, but I wanted to see her reaction.

Her eyes opened wide. "Dohnt uuuu dahrrrrr", she said, horrified.

Now she was really getting into it, laughing and kicking at me with her feet. She began calling for someone to help her again, this time a bit more earnestly. However, she knew darn well that nobody was within earshot.

"Relax, Mrs. Vandenberg," I laughed. "I won't tickle you. That wouldn't be nice."

She snorted behind the gag. "Yurr mmot mmice," she said playfully. All of this gag talk was driving me crazy.

Mrs. Vandenberg struggled a bit more as I tied the last rope beneath her knees.

I plopped down on the couch in front of Mrs. Vandenberg to soak it all in. She was absolutely beautiful. She was giggling and twisting and trying to get loose of the chair. Her deep brown eyes were shining. She smiled playfully behind the red and yellow neckerchief with which she'd been gagged. Her navy blue skirt was hiked up above the knees. The light-colored ropes were a stark contrast to the deep brown of her pantyhose. Her heels squeaked together whenever she moved her legs. That wonderful image of Mrs. Vandenberg will be frozen in my mind for the rest of my life.

"Ur-rah mmahns-drrr, she pleaded. "Puhmeez uumm-die mmmee!"

"Forget it, Mrs. Vandenberg," I said laughing. "I've got you right were I want you."

I sat there for about five more minutes taunting Mrs. Vandenberg as she laughed and struggled to free herself. It was absolutely spectacular. I would have loved to sit there watching her all afternoon, but I had already pushed my luck beyond any reasonable limit.

Mrs. Vandenberg had been extremely accommodating and I really didn't wish to impose any further on her. I was also holding out some selfish hope that she would allow me to tie her up again in the future. I decided it was time to cut her loose.

I got up from the couch and removed her gag. "Ok, Mrs. Vandenberg, your ransom has been paid."

She smiled. I think she was glad to get the gag off. "Thanks. I was afraid you were going to keep me like that for hours," she admitted.

"I thought about it," I said. I quietly began untying the ropes binding her. However, I took my sweet time untying those beautiful legs, reveling in every second.

I untied her hands and she rubbed her wrists lightly. "You're pretty good with those ropes," she said. "I'm not sure I could have gotten free by myself."

"Yeah, I've had a lot of practice," I said. I returned the chair to the desk and picked up the ropes strewn on the floor. "Well, Mrs. Vandenberg, thanks for letting me come over. Maybe we can do this again, sometime."

Mrs. Vandenberg laughed politely, but didn't say anything.

I knew from the look on her face that this would never happen again. I thanked her politely, said goodbye, and walked out the door with very mixed feelings.

I was bitterly disappointed that I'd never have the chance to repeat our adventure. However, those feelings were fairly short-lived. I knew that the image of Mrs. Vandenberg, trussed up and gagged in that beautiful skirt, would remain with me forever. And it has. I'll never forget the fun I had trussing up Mrs. Vandenberg.

quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Great story, thanks for posting! I love how she acts like she’s resisting but is also playing along and laughing as she’s tied up
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic