Max : 01 - Kidnapped by my Sister (fff/m, fff/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Max : 01 - Kidnapped by my Sister (fff/m, fff/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Max's stories
01 - Kidnapped by my Sister
Story index at the bottom

By Max

Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:16 am

Hi, I'm 15 years, I've been into TUGs since I was 12, here is my first time.

One day, I (12 at that time, blond hair, white t-shirt, red sport shorts, barefoot with no socks) was playing ps2 while my 9 year old sister Karen was playing upstairs with her friends.

Suddenly the girls went downstairs, sat down on the couch behind me and started giggling.

"Do you want something?" I asked, focused on the game.

"Yeah, we want to play a little game with you" said Karen.

"I'm busy now!" I answered.

"Oh, that's so bad!" Karen replied. Suddenly the girls jump on me, they were five against one so there was little I could do, they punched me to the floor and with a handkerchief they started tying my hands to my back.

"What are you doing!" I yelled.

"We are going to be cops that try to free a kidnap victim and you are going to be the victim!" said Karen. The girls grabbed more handkerchiefs and tied my ankles together, then they gagged me with another one.

"Let me go!" I said trough my gag. The girls just laughed and sat me on a chair. There they grabbed two handkerchiefs and tied my elbows to the sides of the chair. They ended by blindfolding me.

Then they started playing. Two of the girls were the kidnappers and the others were the cops. They played all the morning with me tied up.

Once they got bored they took my blindfold off.

"You look so cute!" said Karen.

"Mmhhgg!" I yelled.

The girls laughed and started tickling my bare feet. I laughed and struggled with all my strength but what useless. Finally the girls got bored and went upstairs to continue their games.

About 11:30 am (I've been tied up for 2 hours) my friend Ryan (red haired, black t-shirt, jean shorts) came to see me. My sister opened the door and lead him to the living room. When he saw me tied like that and heard the story he started laughing at me. Karen left us and went upstairs. He approached to me, put his hands under my t-shirt and started tickling me unmercifully. I'm very ticklish so I started laughing and struggling until I almost fell down.

"You are dead!" I told him trough my gag, but he just laughed and continued tickling me. After that he lied on the couch and turned the tv on.

Not 15 minutes had passed when the girls run down stairs and jumped over him. Before he coud react, they had tied him on another chair and put him next to me. It was funny watching him struggling against the 5 girls. Karen approached to him and twist his nipples.

"Aaahhgg! why do you do that?!" he said.

"You were such a bad friend for not untying Max!" said Karen.

"But you were the ones ho tied him up mmhhgg!" He was gagged with a pink bandanna. The girls took his shoes and socks off and tickled him. After that they left us alone and ran upstairs.

It was funny watching the struggles and the faces that Ryan make while trying to split the gag. I had given up long ago on my efforts to get free. Finally at 2 pm my mom came back. When she heard the story she laughed and took a pic of us tied up (she said we look so cute) and then ordered Karen to untie us. Finally after spending all morning tied up we were free. We played ps2 a while until finally he went home. After that we both agreed that it was funny watching the other struggling against his bonds, so we played a few of these games later.