DAK : 02 - Secret Chamber of Doom (m/f, f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

DAK : 02 - Secret Chamber of Doom (m/f, f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

DAK's stories
02 - Secret Chamber of Doom
Story index at the bottom

By DAK

Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:26 pm

Secret Chamber of Doom

I had my first tie up game in over a year today!!! :D (although it wasn't long enough :( ) The characters are me, (Danny, male, 16, somewhat pale skin, short dirty blonde hair, somewhat athletic build, 5'3, wearing a white tee shirt, blue shorts, short white socks, and glasses) ; my cousin Jordan, (male, 11, somewhat pale skin with freckles, short light brown hair, somewhat athletic build, 4'7, wearing a striped gray and white collared tee shirt, jeans, and short white socks); my cousin Alexia, (not directly related to Jordan, female, 9, somewhat tan pale skin, shoulder length dark brown hair with highlights, somewhat athletic build, 4'5, wearing a pink tee shirt, knee length jeans, and short white socks) and my sister Dorri (female, 10, somewhat tan pale skin, shoulder length dirty blonde hair, somewhat chubby build, 4'4, wearing a blue tee shirt, blue shorts, and short white socks). Anyway, let's get to the story.

Secret Chamber of Doom is a game that I used to play with Jordan. It sometimes involves minor tie ups (with blankets, karate belts, and whatever else we can find) and usually involves locking the other person in a closet by tying the two doors together and trying to get out.

Well today, both Jordan and Alexia were over playing with Dorri in the basement. When I went down to see what they were doing, I saw them putting plastic shelves around a table.

"What are you doing," I asked.

"Making a jail," Jordan said. "Can you try locking us in?"

"Sure," I said.

All three of them then piled into the 'jail' under the table. I then pushed the plastic shelf in front of the jail to lock them in It wasn't long before Alexia pushed it out of the way and they all got out.

"Your turn," Alexia said.

I then went into the jail and once again it wasn't long until I pushed the shelf out of the way.

"That was too easy. Why don't we use that closet as the jail?" I asked as I pointed towards a small mobile wooden closet with slats in the doors. They all agreed and all three of them piled into the closet. I then took a karate belt and slid it through the slats and tied the doors together. They all started trying to get out. Eventually, the karate belt loosened enough for Jordan to fit his hands through the door. He then untied the karate belt and got out.

Next, I had to go in with Jordan and Dorri while Alexia tied the doors together. Jordan once again did the work fairly quickly and we all got out.
Alexia then went up to do her homework as Jordan locked Dorri and I in the closet. This time, I did the work in under a minute.

Dorri and Jordan then went up to do their homework as Alexia finished and came back down.

"Do you want to play that game again?" I asked.

"No. It's too easy to get out and it's boring," she replied.

I then thought and an idea came to my mind quickly. "What if I tie you to a chair so you can't escape?"

"Yea, I want to be tied up."

I was happy that I would be able to tie someone up for my first time in over a year, but was at the same time sad that I wouldn't be able to do anything too elaborate with my mom right upstairs, and my sister who hates being tied up or seeing people tied up right upstairs as well (I wouldn't want to tie her up anyway, and wouldn't want her to tie me up, since I don't like tie up games with close family. The only thing I don't like is not being able to do tie ups with her around, which is why I waited until now to ask).

"Okay, sit on this chair," I told her.

She then sat on the chair and instinctively put her arms behind the chair, but they weren't long enough to reach all the way around.

"Put them through the slats," I told her.

Fortunately, the chair had wide slats so her arms fit through them easily. This also meant I wouldn't have to make the tie up too elaborate since she wouldn't be able to slip her arms over the top of the chair. I then got to the tying.

I started by crossing her wrists. I then took the karate belt and folded it in half so that one side was looped and the two ends were on the other side. I then wrapped the belt around her crossed wrists and threaded the Side with the two ends through the loop. I then pulled, wrapped the belt halfway back around her wrists, and pulled the belt up between her two arms. I then wrapped the belt once vertically and on the second time down I took each end through one of the horizontal wraps on each side of the vertical wrap, and knotted them together over the vertical wraps. She was then effectively tied to the chair.

I watched her struggle and try to pull her hands out of the ball of a karate belt, but to no avail. I wanted to tickle her or do something with my captive besides just watch, but with my mom and sister right up stairs and the fear of her telling someone kept me from doing this. I watched her struggle for about three minutes, and she had gotten one of her hands about half way out of the belt when my sister called down for her and I had to untie the belt.

"Do you think you could have gotten out on your own?" I asked.

"No," she replied.

After finding out what my sister wanted, she came back down. "Your turn," she told me.

I sat back down in the chair, put my arms through the slats, and crossed my wrists. She then began tying the karate belt around my wrists. Although I couldn't see what she was doing behind me, it felt like sloppy work. When she finished, I began to pull my wrists through the belt. It was more difficult than I expected from her, but I was out after about a minute.

Right after I got out, Jordan and Dorri finished their homework, and they and Alexia ran off to do something else.

That was it for today, but it seemed like she liked it because she then asked my sister and cousin if she could tie them up, but my sister declined like I expected. Fortunately, Alexia didn't tell Dorri that we had just been tying each other up. Hopefully she'll want to play Secret Chamber of Doom next time she comes to my house.