tiedmark : 04 - My cousin the skater (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

tiedmark : 04 - My cousin the skater (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

tiedmark's stories
04 - My cousin the skater
Story index at the bottom

By tiedmark

Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:08 pm

My cousin the skater

My cousin came over after a night of drinking to retrieve some of his stuff that he had left the night before. He decided that he was gonna hang out for a while and sent his ride away. We discussed he and his friends' drunken carrying ons (ps. skaters are really funny when they're drunk). I could see that he was weak, obviously he didn't get a lot of sleep. This means he would be more susceptible to my rope work. As he was getting ready to leave, saying he wanted to get some sleep, I pretended to trip him. We then proceeded to get into a pretend slap fight, baiting each other with such lines as "oh, big man...I work out but can't hit me" and such. When I saw the time was right, I threw my arm around his neck and clamped my hand over his mouth. He mmmphed loudly, but i could faintly make out he was saying "oh s**t" (We had been tying each other for years, so he knew what was coming).

I forced him into the living room and put him on the recliner. I quickly threw a blue bandana into his mouth and gagged him. I pushed his hands behind him and tied them tight, wrapping the rope around his torso a few times. The struggle had left me weak as well (hey, I was hung over) so I left him to struggle. I saw him looking around for something to aid him with his escape, so I immediately took a red bandana and tied it around his eyes. He struggled to get free, grunting and mmppphhing into his gag, but to no avail. I eventually untied him, and we made plans to meet up in a couple of days at my place.

When he got to my place days later, I knew i wanted to tie him up again. We got drunk (I know what your saying, you see a pattern. So do I) and started watching a movie. When i saw him lean back in his chair and put his feet up crossed, I saw my chance. I grabbed a roll of duct tape without him seeing and sat down on the floor next to him. He was wearing a nice pair of Fallen balck and blue skater shoes with white laces that i couldn't help but stare at for a moment (I have a bit of liking of sneakers), but i eventually got to work. I ripped the roll of tape open and made that great TTTTHHHHHHHAPPPPTTTT noise it makes. He looked at me as if to say "ok, I give in".

I wrapped the tape around his crossed legs at least 5 times before moving up to tape his knees together. I then placed his hand on the arm of the chair and taped it down, wrapping at least 3 times...repeating for the other hand. He then asked "Are you done?". I didn't like his tone, so I taped his mouth shut. He struggled a little bit, when I saw he was getting his hand free, I grabbed my tape and he stopped struggling. He didn't wan to be tied up anymore. We finished the movie with him taped to my chair. When it was time, i let him free and drove him home.