mr_tie_up : 02 - My Turn (self/M, F/M, M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

mr_tie_up : 02 - My Turn (self/M, F/M, M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

mr_tie_up's stories
02 - My Turn
Story index at the bottom

By mr_tie_up

Tue May 22, 2007 11:09 am

My Turn

Now, I said before I would never be tied up, but things change. I was at home alone one day, my girlfriend was still working and it was about time for her to get off work. This gave me a half an hour to tie myself up and get ready. So I striped down to my boxer briefs and got to work.

I started with duct tape over my mouth, then tied my ankles together with duct tape as well. Next, I cuffed my hands behind my back and laid on my stomach on the bed. I was like that for a half an hour or more.

She finally came in and was shocked. She refused to let me go though she did remove the gag.

"If you can get out before I am done changing", she said, "I will let you tie me up instead".

I waited for her to go change and started with my wrists. I rolled on my side and moved my wrist down to and slid my ankles through so they were in front. After I had them in front of me, I removed the tape from my ankles, then got up, found the key and unlocked the cuffs.

She was surprised I got free, but she liked to be the one tied up anyways. Needless to say she got tied up that afternoon for a long time.

---------------------------------
Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:21 pm

Ok here it is part two

After I got free, she came in the room. Seeing I was free, she tried to run, but before she could do anything I had her wrists cuffed behind her back. The funny part was she forgot a few items of clothes, so all she had on was a t-shirt and panties. The shirt was very, long hanging down to her knees.

"Let me go!" she insisted. but I told her no, she was gonna get it for leaving me like that.

I pushed her on the bed, took a long piece of rope and tied her ankles together. With what was left, i tied to the chain on the handcuffs, putting her into a hogtie. After I had her hogtied, she started calling me a pig. I told her to hush or she would regret it. She just started taunting me, so I grabbed the roll of duct tape and an old sock. I pulled her hair so she would open her mouth and shoved the sock in, then started wrapping the tape around her mouth and head to hold it in. After the fourth wrap, I brought it up around her eyes twice, then once more around her mouth. Now she was moaning through the gag. I left her like that for a while.

Before i untied the hogtie and her ankles, I sat her up on the bed, removed her panties, then sat her in a chair. I tied one ankle to one leg and the other ankle to the other leg of the chair. I left her like that while I took a shower and shaved.

After that I untied her ankles again and took all that tape off so she could see. I still wanted her gagged so I kept the sock in her mouth, but used a blue bandana to hold it in. This time I took her into the front room, sat her next to me on the sofa and we watched a movie before I finally let her go.

It was a ton of fun and now she likes having her hands tied behind her.