ED3765 : 05 - The Deal (m/ffff, ffff/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

ED3765 : 05 - The Deal (m/ffff, ffff/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

ED3765's stories
05 - The Deal
Story index at the bottom

By ED3765

Sun May 13, 2007 4:27 pm

The Deal
Part 1 of 2

When I was around 12 or 13, Natalie, Ashley, and Ginny were staying over at Cindy’s house for the weekend. They approached me Friday night saying they wanted to tie me up and leave me tied up for the whole weekend. I was willing to do it but first they had to earn it.

Cindy: So how do we earn the chance to tie you up all weekend?

Me: It is simple meet back here after super and I will tie you up. I will tie your ankles, legs and arms together with rope and cleave gag you like normal but.

Girls: But?

Me: I will be tying your hands with chains and a lock. I will leave each of you in a separate room with a color key. You must find the person with the same color lock as the key. You must completely free yourselves within four hours or I get to tie you up for the entire weekend.

The girls took a long time to think on my offer and they agreed but I had to agree not to torture them or hid the keys I agreed and the deal was set.

About 7:00P.M all four girls were over at my house waiting to beat my challenge.

Me: alright first each of you may choose your room were you will get tied up.

Cindy took the upstairs guest room, Natalie took the living room, Ashley went down into the basement, and Ginny went into the computer room. I first tied up Natalie by tying rope around her arms and tied her legs above and below the knees and her . I then gagged her with balled up sock and scarf over her mouth and I reached over and grabbed the chain and chained her hands and padlocked it.

I proceed to tie up everyone the same way and once I was done I left a key in each room I pulled out a Stop watch I said go and they began to struggle to free them selfs. I kept watch over each one of them by the end of the first hour Ginny had managed to loosen the rope around her arms. I told each of them that one hour had pass and each of them began to struggle harder though it killed me that I wasn’t able to tickle them and Ashley had began to climb the stairs with her key.

Another hour passed and Cindy had managed to free her ankles of the rope and grabbed the key and started to hobble towards the door but fell down and landed on the floor and the key fell out of her hand and went under the bed which made it harder to get at it. She let our frustrating mmmpppphhhhh while I snicker bit and asked her if she was alright and she mmpppphhhed saying yes. Ashley was crawling from the basement stairway trying to find someone to untie her ropes

Already three hours has passed Cindy was still trying to get her key, Natalie had freed her ankles while Ashley was working to untie her arms and Ginny has yet to loosen any of her bindings and was really getting annoyed.

There was only 30 minutes left and Natalie was helping Ashley free her legs so she could go find her padlock. Cindy used her legs to get the key but just ended up pushing it on the far away from her making her crawl around the bed to get it and Ginny just started to get her ankles free. I announced that 30 minutes were left and they just mmmmmmpppphhhhed and worked harder.

5 minutes was left and Natalie and Ashley had freed their legs and went to find their partners key. Natalie had Cindy‘s key, Ashley had Ginny’s key, Cindy had Ashley’s key and Ginny had Natalie’s key. Two minutes were left and Natalie and Ashley had completely freed themselves of the their bindings and went to help Cindy and Ginny.

There was 10 seconds left and Natalie and Cindy came down stairs freed and I went into the computer room. 5,4,3, I looked in and Ginny had just spat out her sock when I pressed stopped on the watch with one second on it.

Cindy: a deals a deal now we get to tie you up for the weekend.

Me: alright when will it begin?

Cindy: who knows. We’ll see you tomorrow.

They all laughed as they went back to Cindy’s house I just stood there gulping as I was sure that they would lose my challenge but I was wrong.

TBC....ED3765

--------------------------------
Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:33 pm

Part 2 of 2

Saturday morning came I got up as usually ate breakfast, brushed my teeth ect. I believe it was 9:50 when there came a knock on the door I answered it and of course it was Cindy, Natalie, Ginny, and Ashley holding a large duffle bag I gulp as what could be in it and what evil plans they thought up for me for the weekend.

Here is a description of what they look like and wearing to the best of my memory.

Me:
hair: brown
Eyes: blue
Clothes: white socks, jean shorts, light blue t-shirt

Ashley
eye: brown
hair: black
Clothes: skirt, blue tank top, black sandals

Natalie
eye: blue
hair: brown
Clothes: green top, shorts, white sandals

Ginny
eye: green
hair: blond
Clothes: Orange shirt, shorts, white sandals

Cindy
eye: brown
hair: black
Clothes: yellow top, skirt, red sandals

They came in and went into the living room and sat down the duffle bag opened it and took out catholic school uniform, several coils of rope, many pairs of black knee high socks, duct tape, and closed the bag still leaving some things in there.

Cindy: “alright this is what is going to happen for this weekend, as you can see you are going to be tied up as a school girl for the entire day, torturing and having fun with you. Then we will undress you and get you ready for bed and leave you tied up all night, and tomorrow, will be a pool party.”

As soon as Cindy was done speaking they handed me the uniform, a bra, two full water balloons and I went into the bathroom and changed. I came out they looked at me and laughed a bit. I Hashanah back and Cindy hand gagged me.

Cindy: “you're our prisoner and we don’t want you talking right girls.”

Girls: “right!”

Natalie: let’s begin.”

Cindy let go of me and I laid down on the floor and they tied my hands, and my ankles, one of them went into the bathroom and came out with both of my socks balled up.

Ashley: “open wide”

I protested by keeping my mouth shut but they just held my noise close and I soon opened my mouth for air and they shoved it into my mouth and picked up a pair of black socks and cleavage gagged me with both pairs effectively keeping me silent when I mmmppphhhhhhhhh I could barely hear me.

They took a sock and blindfolded me and giggled some more. I mmmpphhhh in what was so funny but they just picked me up and started carrying me up stairs toward my bedroom. Once there they sat me into a wooden chair with my arms still behind me and tied rope around my torso going above and below the bra I was wearing keeping me tied to the chair tightly.

Ginny: “now the fun part begins.”

They brought up the duffle bag and took out a old feather duster and each of them pluck of a feather and started to come towards me. Each of them took a one of my sides and feet this was were I was most ticklish. They started to tickle me I mmmmpppphhhh loud and hard but do to my gag it was muffled a lot. They kept this up for about two hours when they were done I was tearing at the eyes and was tired from all the struggling moving around in the chair.

Ginny: “I think we should give him a rest we looks a bit mmpphhed out.”

The girls agreed and blindfolded me and went down stairs. I pulled against the ropes and struggled but they knew how to tie ropes and I would need scissors to get out of the ropes. But I didn’t have enough time to get to my secret (hidden get out of a tug) scissors as they were coming up the stairs.

They came in holding a tape player and a head phone I mmpphhhh in what they were going to do with it.

Cindy: “hey listen we got to go back to my place for a little bit so we brought some music for you to listen to.”

They put the head phone over my ears and duct taped it so I couldn’t sake it off and it was a song I hated (not sure which song it was hated a lot of songs back then.)

Me: MMMmmmpphhhHHHHHMMMPPhhhhhhhhhhh.

Ginny: “don’t worry it will be for a couple of hours.”

I could barely hear her then they go and turn it up that’s when I really start thrashing about trying to get it off. They leave the room and it would be a whole two hours before they came back.

About an hour an half into it the tape ran out which I mmmpphhhhed in relief.

They came back and let me go so I could eat and use the bathroom and before I knew it they retied me and gagged me with another black sock and used tape to keep it in but before that they told me I could remove the uniform and put something comfy which was shorts and a sleeveless shirt. For the rest of the night we watch a movie and occasionally they would tickle me.

Before they left they decided to tie me into bed. They lead me up stairs were they untied me and told me to get into bed they retied me to the bed spread-eagle style. I check my bonds and they were expertly tied.

Natalie: “aww he looks so cute like that.”

Me: MMPPPPHHH

Cindy: come on we got to go but don’t worry we will be back in the morning to bring you over to my house to a swim party.

Me: MPHH (great)

They all giggled as they left and I soon fell asleep as I was tired.

Sunday

I woke up about 7:00 unknowing when Cindy and her crew would be back. I start tugging at the ropes binding me to the bed but I only made them tighter. I kept at it until it was about 9 or so when there came a knock on the front door I was wondering who it was because Cindy had a key to get in. I heard it open and hello it took me a couple of seconds but I realize that it was Justin, a fellow tug friend.

He kept saying hello, then he started to come up the stairs. I started to mmmmmphhhhh, I think he heard it, as he quickly came up the steps. He turned the knob, came in and saw me. He had a horrid looked on his face, then burst out laughing.

Justin
Hair: blond
Eye: green
Clothing: sleeveless shirt, brown shorts, tennis shoes, light blue socks.

Justin: “Dude what happen to you?”

Me: mmmpphhhh

Justin: “here let me get that for you”

Me: rip,gah, “finally”

Justin: “dude who did this too you.”

Me: “Cindy and her group.”

Justin: “so do you want me to cut you loose your are you find by your self?”
Me: “no if you cut me loose Cindy will come after you pulse I made a deal with her. Anyways what are you doing here.”

Justin: “I came here for the movie I left her last week.”

Me: “I see well it’s over there on the self you better grab it and get out of here before Cindy gets back here or you will join my fate.”

Justin: “what kind of fate is in store for you my tied up friend.”

Me: “I don’t know she said something about a swim party or something.”

Justin: “I see I think I’ll tag a long to see what they do to you.”

Me: “you think she won’t tie you up.”

Justin: “Nope because she won’t know and if you keep quiet about it I might just help you out a bit.”

We talk about it for a few more minutes and put a plane together for a little twist at this party and it was deal. Soon after he regagged me Cindy came back for me.

Cindy: “well there he is well you ready for the pool party we got in store for you.”

Me: “mmmpphh”

She untied me a told me that I could take the gag out as well she told to get my swim trunks and we went to her house down the block and hopefully Justin was following behind.

Once there Natalie, Ginny, and Ashley have already changed into two piece swim suits.

Cindy told me to change into my swim trunks while she changed in the mean time the others prepared the swim area for a captive.

I quickly changed and head down stairs were all four were waiting for me. They lead me out to the pool were a long lawn chair was waiting for me with lots or rope and cloths for a gag.

Ginny told me to sit and I did they grabbed my arms and tied them behind the chair, they tied my feet and went up my legs tying me with rope to the chair every few feet soon they were at my torso and tied a lot of rope around my torso area firmingly keeping me tied to the chair. They grabbed the torn up strips of cloth and balled it up and stuffed it in to my mouth. They grabbed a big hand towel folded it and cleave gagged me with it making me unable to spit out the balled up cloth. I tested my bonds and I could not move much all I could do was sit there struggle and mmpphhh.

Cindy: “well that should do I don’t think you will be escaping for a while.”

Natalie: “here is the deal you see the sun at a few feet away from you.”

Me: “mmpphh”

Natalie: good if you can escape from your bindings you can relax for the rest of the day with us in the pool but if you can’t escape you will have to get a long sun tan and it sure is a hot day to day (I think it was high in the 80’s that day.)

The girls giggled and ran off to hop in the pool except for Ginny who had to use the bathroom. She ran past me but didn’t noticed that my mmppphhhs which was a evil laugh.

30 minutes later I was still trying to get free but I think I only made the ropes tighter. The girls were getting very suspicious and Natalie went to see what could keep Ginny for so long.

20 minutes later Cindy and Ashley knew something was up and came to me for answers.

Ashley: “Alright what’s going on.”

Me: “mmpphhhmmmmppph”

Cindy: “he’s hiding something”

Ashley: “let’s tickle him to find out”

Cindy: “no you go through the back and I will through the front and who ever is in there we will get him from both sides.”

They towards the door and I began to struggle to get free to help Justin but he was on his own. It was quite for a while then someone emerged from the back door and it was Justin being led by Cindy.

His hands were tied and Cindy pulled up another chair like mine and tied him up like me but not as much rope as I was tied up in.

Justin: “sorry man but she got me from behind but I managed to tie up three of them befmmpphhh.”

Cindy: “that’s enough out of you”

She gagged him with the few strips of cloth that was left and checked his bindings.
Cindy: Well I will be back to take care of you two later first I got to untie the girls.

It was a couple of minutes before Cindy retuned with a the girls untied and they were coming towards us.

Ginny: “well that was a surprise but I don’t think you two will like the next four hours.”

And like she said the next four hours was nothing but tickle torture as two girls were tickling me and Justin on our sides, our feet and belly and they took a rest while the other two tickled us. By the end of it me and Justin were mmmmppphhhhed out and very hot from the sun and the girls were getting tired.

Cindy: “well should we let them go?”

Ashley: “we still have a few hours left and they look hot I say we should cool them off.”

Girls: “Agreed!”

They untied us and led us up the bedroom were there was a window air conditioner they tied our hands to the bed post and retied our feet and turned on the window air conditioner full blast and on a cool setting.

Ginny: “we will be back for you two in a little bit so relax.”

At first it was refreshing but soon it got very cold and we were freezing for a little bit.

Soon they came back and let us go but me and Justin wasn’t going to forget about this.

more stories to come....ED3765