tieupcuffer : 02 - My Best Ever TUG (m+f+/m+f+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

tieupcuffer : 02 - My Best Ever TUG (m+f+/m+f+)

Post by Canuck100 »

tieupcuffer's stories
02 - My Best Ever TUG
Story index at the bottom

By tieupcuffer

Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:19 pm

My Best Ever TUG

OK this is a long story so i will be posting it in parts.

Sorry I have not posted for ages but me and my friends where planning the best tie up ever which we did last week-weekend.

Me (16 medium build) and Connor (16 musclely build) where planning to invite every TUG lover we knew to come to Connor's house as his parents where away all week, I was sleeping at his house all week any way so we invited: Brad (16 medium build), Alex (16 medium build), Jenny (18 strong build), Fran (Jenny's friend medium build). Then we finally got permission for everyone to stay all week!!!

So there was 6 of us TUG lovers. As soon as everyone arrived they started playing wii (when I accidently deleted some of Alex's data and he went mad!!!!) and we planned that when ever we wanted to we could grab the TUG stuff in the box (handcuffs, duct tape, rope, bungie cords, bandanas, crocodile clips, clothes pins and ice in the freezer.).

Connor went to have a shower (we just gone down the beach and full of sand) followed by me.

When I got in I thought I had locked the door but hadn't and when i got out all the towels and my clothes (including boxers) had gone!!!!!!!!!!
The only thing was a roll of duct tape on the floor with a note that said

"SORRY MY HAND 'SLIPPED' AND I STOLE YOUR CLOTHES...LOKS LIKE YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE A 'SUITIBLE' CLOTHING OUT OF THIS TAPE

P.S:WE ARE RIGHT OUSIDE

I immediately locked the door.
I had to use the duct tape to make a pair of boxers that where not embarrassing so i used the roll to make them from my waist to just above my knee (took 30 mins) all the time i heard giggling outside.

I reluctantly walked out and they all laughed but Connor came up from behind and gave me my boxers thank god.

Alex then gabbed me and took me into my bedroom and used four handcuffs to tie me spread eagle to the bed, Jenny got bungie cords which went right around the bed and me and put one on my kness, waist and chest so i couldn't struggle while Brad put a small cloth in my mouth, put a bandana around my mouth like a cleave gag and put duct tape over that and my eyes.

I heard nothing for a hour...

-------------------------------
Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:38 am

Part 2 at last!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry I haven't been on TUGs for ages but my internet has been down since yesturday, since my internets been down I have had loads off tie up experiences with my dad and with my friends!!!! I will post them soon! Anyway, back to this story.......

When I finally heard something again, it was Fran. I hardly knew her but she came up stairs and removed my gag and blindfold. I knew she was quite good looking but not too skinny as well. She looked down at me.

"If your umcomfortable, I'll let you go" she said politely

"Naaa, I'm fine thanks" I said. Now she started looking away around the room, I knew there was something else she wanted to say.

"OK, I will go downstairs with the others then, bye" with that she shut the door.

I started to get a cramp about a hour later and shouted for Alex to come and let me go (as Fran had removed my gag). He came up stairs and just released the leg that had the cramp which I was surprized at because at the time he hated me for deleting his Armagedon file on Wii..oppps!

"There's a free for all downstairs" he said (this is when everyone tries to tie everyone else up but in the end there is only one untied person...normally Alex as he is extremely strong, but I hated it when it was him coz the torture got bad, and he hated me so....

"Who's winning" I asked.

"Brad, Connor and Fran are tied" he said "At least I can get revenge on you for deleting my data"

Once my cramp had gone he re-cuffed/tied my leg and he put a sock in my mouth and cleave gagged me several times with bandana, put loads of duct tape around my mouth and left, this was the best gag ever as I could hardly be heard mmmmppppph-ing. Half an hour later Alex came up stairs, bringing up everyone one by one, they where all hogtied with handcuffs (we had 20 handcuffs). Everyone was rolling around on the floor, In boxers or bikini type wear.

"I'm going to split you into different rooms" Alex said, There was only three bedrooms: 3rd bedroom/ spare room and 2nd Bedroom/ Connors room and the 1st bedroom/ Connors dads room.
"Two of you in the Spare bedroom, two of you in here and one in Connors dads room..........with the kingsize bed" he finished with a evil tone in his voice.

I really didn't want to be in the bedroom on my own coz Alex would torture the hell out of me and I knew what he meant when he said kingsize bed, tied spread eagle to that bed and you are very stretched out a very vulnerable!

He took Connor and Jenny in the spare room (they are going out now lol!!!) and a hour later he came back in and said
"Fran and.........he paused........Brad" you can stay in here!"

Alex untied me and handcuffed my hands together in front of me and to his foot so I had to crawl along the floor which was harder when he handcuffed my ankles together. I had to shimie along or get dragged which I didn't want cause my boxer would have dragged off and I would be left in my makeshift-duct tape boxers. He had also left on the amazing gag. He took me into the spare room to see how he had tied up Jenny and Connor...they where tied to chairs with there arms tied to the chair arms and there legs tied to the chair legs and where back to back with duct tape going around both of them, keeping them together.. they where gagged the same way as me, he then tied Brad and Fran the same way.

I tried to trip up Alex until he got very annoyed and dragged me into the 1st bedroom and locked the door!!

"This will be a long week" he said.

---------------------------------
Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:30 am

Part 3

After Alex locked the door, he uncuffed me from his foot and instead sat me down in front of the radiator and cuffed my hands to that, behind my back.

"Don't worry, soon you will be on a nice comfy bed" he said." I just need to get everything ready and then I will spend a hour in each room with my victim's" and he let out a evil laugh.

He poured out his own TUGs which included handcuffs, duct tape, rope, bunge cords etc.

He then uncuffed me from the raidator and put me on the bed, he then tried to get me spread eagle on the bed with handcuffs. He got my feet tied to each post which really streeched me out and then he struggled vut just got me spread eagled on the kingsize bed. I was as streeched as I could be. He went outside for 10mins to check on everyone else and get his torture stuff.

When he came back he had a electric game and crocidile clips etc. He started running electric shocks through my nipples and then he tickled me for ages until he got tired. By now it was 11o'clock pm so he checkd everyone was tightly tied and then Alex went to sleep in Connors bed, he left on the electric game which was attached to the crocidile clips to my nipples so it was going off every minute. I didn't sleep.

At around 3 o'clock I heard Connors bedroom door open (where Alex was asleep and Fran and Brad where tied up). Then Fran and Brad creeped into the room I was in.

Fran took the clips off my nipples and Brad went to free Jenny and Connor. Once Fran freed me I said.

"Was there something else you wanted to say earlier?"

"Well, yeah" she said "Do you like me?"

"Of course" I said.

"No, I mean like me alot?" she asked "Coz I was wondering if you would go out with me" I immediately said YES and that was it... then Brad, Connor and Jenny came in and we told them, they congratulated us and we went in to Alex's room to go tie him up...........To Be Finished

--------------------------------
Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:13 pm

Last part

We all got back into our normal clothes, and sneaked into the room where Alex was sleeping...we had 6 days left and we were planning to leave him tied up that long (safely). As soon as we got in all 5 of us jumped on him and got him into a hogtie with handcuffs, we also gagged him how he gagged us and blindfolded him, we then attached the handcuffs that where keeping his hands and feet together too one of the bedposts (which was fixed to the floor). After a lot of effort we sat down on him and played video games (we knew he could take it, he's extremely strong) and then cut off all his clothes except his boxers and I put the electric game on his nipples. We left him like this for 2 days, removing the gag every so often and we where playing consoles in the room he was in so he was always checked on.

I was the only one awake, checking on Alex so I ungagged him and checked him.

"Next time I will get you so bad" he said

"Not from there you won't" I said laughing

"Wouldn't be laughing....be a shame if your mum found pictures of you tied up in your boxers"

"That's unfair" I said

"Unless you let me go" he said

"What will you do then" i asked

"Don't worry, I wont tie you up"

After I released him....... he turned on me and he tied me spread eagle back on the kingsize bed saying 4 loooooooong days and gagged me. He taped up the bottom of my boxers and poured ice after ice down them. He put new batteries in the electric game and found another one so I had shocks going through me all the time (which hurt a bit) going through my nipples. I eventually got used to it though and it was normal. He had tied up the others again and he kept putting ice down my boxers, and then going off to torture the others. After the 4 days he let us go and we went home. I was a bit ill but fine, least I met my gf!!

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK!!!!!