tieupcuffer : 01 - Happy Birthday... mmpphhh (mm/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

tieupcuffer : 01 - Happy Birthday... mmpphhh (mm/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

tieupcuffer's stories
01 - Happy Birthday... mmpphhh
Story index at the bottom

By tieupcuffer

Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:25 pm

Happy Birthday.........mmpphhh

This happened last week on my 16th Birthday

I invited 3 friends round for a sleep-over. Me (15-16) male medium build, Connor (16) muscle build, Brad (15) medium build, Alex m (16) muscle build.

We started the night playing Wii and then XBOX 360. At 10 pm I fell asleep (in boxers) on the sofa, I had a busy day and was sleepy.

When I woke up I was :D ..........not tied up :(

but I found myself locked in a kitchen cupboard. I shouted for help but with no answer until I was dragged out by Alex. He dragged me into my bedroom and locked the the door. There was Brad tied up in there with Connor torturing him. I tried to run but got dragged back by my boxers which gave me a huge wegie. Brad was hogtied with handcuffs and duct tape. They tied me up the same way and blindfolded me.

Connor started talking to me.

"We are going to play a game" he said "We will have to force the 'password' for your computer out of you before 12 am (it was 12 pm)".

I mpphhed with no success

They took off the blindfold and to my surprize my little brother (Ben 12) was there in his boxers tied spread-eagle to my upright bed.

to be continued....

--------------------------------
Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:52 am

Part 2

This is part 2!!

I knew they would use my brother to get it out of me, but I did no care because he loves to be tied up.

They put a sock in his mouth and covered it with duct tape, but he remained silent. I was still trying to break through the handcuffs with my swiss army knife but they spotted it and chucked out of my reach. They let Brad go and all three of them went downstairs.

I pulled my legs apart for 15 mins until the duct tape broke, I walked to my swiss army knife and for 10 minutes I was cutting away and the chain of the handcuffs, when I got through I went to release Ben and only cut out one leg when I heard them coming up the stairs.

I rushed into the bathroom and locked the door. I tried to get off the cuffs which where still on my hands (but chain cut) and I put my trousers and T-shirt on.

I heard them looking for me and asking my brother, then I heard Ben shouting and I think they put Ice on him.

When they reached the bathroom and saw it was locked. They told me to come out so I made a deal.

'I would come out if they let my brother go'

They agreed and I came out. They quickly striped me to my boxers and then all picked me up by them so I got another wedgie. When we reached the bedroom they let go Ben who decided to join in the torture of me.

They sat me on a chair in front of my computer and handcuffed my hand behind my back and to the chair. They then duct taped my legs to each chair leg, put a sock in my mouth and put duct tape around it.

Then the torture began. Ice was put down my boxers and clothes pins on my face, nipples and legs.

They then tickled me but I still didn't give them the password, by now it was 10 am

When they gave up they untied me but they still had 1 hour and a half left.

So they took me to the garage and handcuffs to the metal thing on the roof so I was hanging just off the floor. In the garage they found crocodile clips which they put on my nipples, a electric game and they started running electric shocks through my nipples and clamps which they put on my body. When it was 12pm I still hadn't given them the password but they left me hanging with the clips etc on until 2 pm when they let me go

Hope you enjoyed my TUG please leave feedback!!!!!! :D

-------------------------------
Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:37 pm

Birthday Revenge Backfire

OK! Alex is 16 muscle build and so is Connor (I am 16 medium build)

I wanted to get revenge for Happy Birthday mmppphhh.....and I thought Connor and Alex master minded it so....

I called Connor and told him to come round and bring his tie-up stuff so we could tie-up Alex. I then told Alex to come round and bring his tie-up stuff so we could tie-up Connor.

My plan was to let them come round at the same time and try to tie each other up and I would tie up who was left (I couldn't handle both),

So when my parents left they came and I left to have a shower. I left them in the front room playing Wii and I was going to put my plan into action after my shower so I went upstairs!

When I came out of my shower my clothes had gone so I found boxers and put them on. I went into the front room but Alex and Connor where not in there!

I went to my bedroom and saw Connor and Alex on my computer. I ran to them but they pinned me down. On the computer was pictures of when they tied me up on my birthday!

"Put on your little brothers boxers and I will not send them to anyone" Connor said.

I agreed and went into my little brother's room and put on his boxers. I put them on and they only just went on (HE IS 12!) and gave me a huge wedgie.

I walked into my room and they quickly took a picture and pinned me down!

They handcuffed my hands behind my back and started mummyfing my legs together from ankles (so my fee showed) to the bottom of the boxers (which started to rip at the leg) with duct tape.

They then mummified my arms together from elbow to the handcuffs behind my back with duct tape. They put a sock in my mouth and put a bandanna round my mouth a put duct tape around the bandanna!

They then blindfolded me with scarves and duct tape, took a few pictures and put ice down the boxers.

They left me for 2 hours on the floor struggling but I didn't escape.

Then they took off the blindfolds and put me on a chair, and wrapped duct tape around me and the chair. They told me every hour I didn't escape the torture would get worse (but knowing Connor and Alex I knew they would not do anything to bad)

Hour 1: They tickled me for the whole time
Hour 2: More ice down boxers (duct tape giving way)
Hour 3 Clothes pin on nipples, face etc. (elbows free)
Hour 4: Tickle, more clothes pins and blindfold back (legs free)
Hour 5: Crocodile clips on nipples but I escape in 5 and a half

They would not give me the handcuff key and they left the gag on but let me go in the bath room to get some trousers on (boxers nearly completely ripped)
I tried to get the gag off but it was impossible with hands behind back.

They brought me out and put me spread eagle for a while on a bed with handcuffs until they finally let me go

I enjoyed my experience and I hope you enjoyed reading it:
please leave feedback

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:19 am

Dad finds pictures

In my last story I told how I tried to get revenge on my friends, but I found out that they had sent the pictures of me tied up to my dad using my E-mail.

I was going to my real dads from Thursday-Saturday. I packed TUG stuff so I could do some self bondage while I was there. He came in his car, we set off knowing it would take 6 hours or more to get to his, and everything was normal until he parked into the travel hotel to use the wireless connection set up there. He booked a room for the night and we went in. He got out a computer and went on his e-mail, there was pictures of me tied up, in my boxers, and being tortured. I explained what happened.

"Do you like being tied-up?" he asked.

I admitted I did and then he asked if I wanted to be tied up. I said yes, getting excited and I showed him my police quality handcuffs. He quickly jumped on me, trying to pin me down but he only got me handcuffed to the bed.

"You won't be like that for long, just while I find more things to use" he said

He found duct tape in my bag and tons of belts, rope etc
He took off the handcuffs and striped me to my boxers
He said he was going to be tieing me up well.

He handcuffed my hands behind my back and then put duct tape around my elbows leaving a bit of space. He then put 2 belts around my feet and duct taped my knees together. Using rope, he turned it into a hogtie. He got my sock and put it into my mouth and put duct tape around it several times, and around my eyes and put me on the bathroom floor which was cold tiles so I was freezing. I tried to escape but I couldn't. He left me there all night.

In the morning he wanted a way to get me to the car without anyone seeing me tied up, so he got his BIG suitcase and put all his clothes on the back seat and then put me in it (it wasn't uncomfortable)

When he got me to the boot he put the case in, let me out and shut the door. He drove for about 3 hours until he stopped in a empty car park and asked me if I wanted torture, I nodded no but he did anyway. He found old car clamps which where tight but not to tight and put them on my nipples. He then put more on my leg etc. and tickled me for a bit until he drove off again. When we got to his house he let me go!

I am glad he found out and next time he said I'll me tied for the whole time! (two weeks and I am going for 4 days) Very Happy

Hope you enjoyed my story please leave
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic