davida500 : 01 - Tied up!!! (m/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

davida500 : 01 - Tied up!!! (m/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

davida500's stories
01 - Tied up!!!
Story index at the bottom

By davida500

Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:34 pm

Tied up !!!!!!!

I went to my friend's house called Adam. He has a very big house and we were in the back garden and he had bought these new chicken hutches. Anyways as we were connecting together the inside of the hutch and the outside of the hutch i jumped into the outside part. Adam watched me jump in and he laughed as he connected them together. Before he connected them both he grabbed my hands and tied them behind my back. Then he pushed them both together and bolted them. He walked away and laughed. Me and Adam are 14 and Adam's brother who is 11 came outside as well. Adam's brother is called Alister.

Alister saw me tied up and locked in the chicken run, so Alister told Adam to get into the inside chicken house and he did. Alister put Adam's hands behind his back and and tied them with some string that was on a plant pot that was in the corner.

We were both tied tight and so Alister went inside and l turned off the outside lights and walked away.

Me and Adam were tied tight and we could not move. Also it was pitch black.

About 45 minutes later Alister came back outside and he saw us struggling to get free. And because we couldn't he laughed.

Alister let us free and we all laughed about it.

Then we went on Adam and Alister's massive trampoline and I bet them money that they could not pin me down for one minute.

They accepted and each time they got me down, i just got back up again (because I'm strong)

Eventually they started to tickle me and they told me to put my hands above my head and my legs out wide. Because i was so ticklish i did what they said.

They grabbed 2 pieces of rope stuff that was hanging from the trampoline and they tied both my hands above my head very tightly. Then they found 2 below next to my feet and they tied my feet as well.

I had never been in this position before and i could not move no matter what i did. I was helpless and they tickled me for about 10 minutes.

Then they untied me and i chased after them we all enjoyed it.

It was the best experience in my life and i hope they will do it again next time i go round to their house!!!!!!

Thanx for reading!!!