Albert : 01 - A dream about my classmate (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Albert : 01 - A dream about my classmate (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Albert's stories
01 - A dream about my classmate
Story index at the bottom

By Albert

Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:09 am

A dream about my classmate
Part 1. ( Note: this is my first story, so comment away! )

I had a dream last night about my female classmate, who stayed in the class next to mine, being tied up by mine. In real life, she is a young cute and rather pretty girl, who is 16, same age as mine.

Her name is Sheryl. She is roughly 5.4 feet tall, 64.5 inches. She had a long black hair, tied in a ponytail and small pairs of black eyes and pink thin lips. Her face shape is oval by the way. In school, we always met on the corridor during lunch break. She always became excited and jumped while saying " Hi " to me. She sometimes ask me out for movie and when I was free after school. I thought she was interested in me, well maybe she is. In Language class, she told the whole class that I am her boyfriend! She is quite naughty and mischievous in class. I started to gradually like her more as she was pretty and also naughty.

My name is Albert. I am 5.5 feet tall and 65.7 inches. My face shape is square and I am kinda both cute and handsome. I had short black hair and medium size of black eyes and pink large lips. I am serious most of the time but I do make jokes sometime. I am quite obedient in class and never give teachers any trouble.

In the story, Sheryl was wearing a light yellow uniform with the school yellow symbol badge on the left chest and a light yellow school skirt, which was long onto slightly 1.5 inches above her knee. She wore ankle white socks and white school shoes.

Here is the story:

It was language class lesson at that time, and my language teacher gave us a project, which require us to use a computer to complete. My teacher paired me and Sheryl up. She was so excited that she nearly jumped and screamed: " Yay! " I was kinda elated of course by the news.

After school, I was at my desk, packing up my bag when she appeared in front of me and nearly scared the heck outta me. She asked me, " Hey, I am free this afternoon, My com is spoiled, so can I come to your house to do the project together? " I answered, " Yes, why not? Let go to my house together now. " I got readied my bag and we took public bus twice and we walked to my house while we chatted happily about the school affairs. We reached my house in 40 minutes from my school and Both of us took off our shoe and went in the house with our white socks still on.

End of Part 1.

Part 2.

We went into the my house, which was a 5-rooms flat.(If you don't know what that mean, a flat is a high stacked house like a tower. 5 rooms= 3 bedrooms, 1 kitchen, 1 living room.) At that time, My mum and dad were out and my brother was still studying in collage. I was quite relieved since nobody would disturb us then. Sheryl made a comment after seeing my house, " Wow! My boyfriend had a nicer house than mine! " I said, " Lol."

I led Sheryl past the diner table, into my room, which was cramped with 2 beds stacked by two mattresses each at the corner, with a plastic white table between them and a moveable green chair by the table. Another plastic longer white table with another wooden chair by it, was at the opposite corner. On the long table, was my computer, with a wireless router beside it. I told her to put her bag on the wooden chair. After she did so, she commented that my room was nicely decorated but could need some spaces. I replied " Yeah... I shared this room with my elder brother. " She then smiled sweetly and said, " Oh, I see! Hey let start the project! "

We started the project by doing our jobs each. I surfed the net and found some sources and transferred them while rephrased them in my own words while Sheryl took out book sources from her bag and helped me rephrased them. I then took out a dictionary from my drawer, which also contained my tied-up stuffs, like white medium-sized ropes and big duct tape. She saw those things but didn't say anything at all.

After 1 and half hour has passed, we finally finished the project! I then put back my dictionary back into my drawer when she suddenly asked me while grinning widely, " Hey, where did you get those ropes inside your drawer? Are they from the Uniform CCA (Co-curricular activities) you once from? " I was so shocked by that remark and was at loss for words. I did not want anyone to know about my tied-up secret but I decided to tell her anyway. I stood up and retrieved the bag of ropes and the roll of duct tape. I put them on my bed and said, " Well... that rope was given to me by my previous CCA's leaders. From young, I was fascinated about tied-up so I thought I should keep it for in-case situations." It was then I realised I was brushing with my face turning red.

" So you want to tie me up? You naughty boy! Hehe! " She asked and teased. My face turned even more red like an apple. " Well... Can I? " I asked, knowing well that I would be rejected. However, things weren't as I expected as she giggled and said, " Of course... NO WAY! " I was then kinda disappointed. Then she continued, " But... we could play a knot game if you want. Whoever can tie a perfect bowline and ribbon knots first, gets to tie the other! Wanna play? " She then took one piece of rope while I took another. We started the timer, sat down on the floor and began tying the easiest bowline knot. At first, she finished the knot first within 40 seconds and I examined it. It was a perfect one. I cursed a bit but did not give up. She began to tie the ribbon knot, which is for the shoes, while I just finished tying the bowline knot within 1 min. She checked on my knot and it was fine, so I started to tie the ribbon knot when she suddenly loop in the wrong end and got the whole knot wrong. So she cursed her failure and had to untie and retie again. I was ahead of her then and finished the ribbon knot! I gave a cheeky smile as she checked the knot and it was again fine. I had won the bet!

End of Part 2.

Last Part

She sighed a bit then later giggled like a little girl. " Alright! You get to tie me up for only half an hour! But you have to catch me first! " She got up and tried to run away. But when she tried to open the door, she found me pointing a " Sega Saturn Gun controller " at her. I used a very devious and evil tone to order her. " Put your hands in the air! " She giggled a bit and decided to play along as she reluctantly put her hands in the air. she said in a frightened tone. " No, please don't shoot! " I laughed in a evilish way as I ordered her, " Go kneel down on the bed with your hands on your head! " She did so with her hands on her head while ensuring she properly adjusted her skirt and asked me what am I gonna do next.

I then gave my final order with my gun controller still in hand, pointing at her. " Now down on your stomach. " She did so reluctantly as she lay down on her stomach with her hands on her head slowly. Sheryl then asked in a very pitiful, pleading tone, " Please don't tie me up! I will stay here and be quiet and do anything as you said! Please... " " Heh, that was nice to hear but sorry! No! " I gave a victorious smile and carelessly left my gun on the table and jumped on the bed with the rope in hand. But I let down my guard as I was about to put her hands behind her back. Suddenly, she exclaimed, " You can't get me that easily! " as she jumped on me by trying to pin me down but I was quick and strong enough to roll her back and I tried to pin her hands down. But she did not give up as she pushed me away and the rope I had was thrown away from my hand and landed further on the bed. Eventually, we ended up wrestling on the bed.

Soon, Sheryl got tired first and I wrestled her on the bed and managed to force her to lay down on her stomach again. We were laughing so much then she sighed, " Okay! You win! " I then decided to play the role of a evil kidnapper and said in the most evil tone I could ever manage. " I am gonna tie you up now and phone your parents for ransom! " I held her hands in place firmly and pulled and bent them behind her back when she gave a small groan. " Oops... sorry! But I still have to continue! It is to punish you, naughty girl, for misbehaving in class! " I crossed her wrists behind her back and tie them using bowline knot and then in four circles followed by some random knots to be done. I made sure I gave enough slack on the rope so it would not be too uncomfortable for a young girl like her.

She rolled around violently and struggled a lot against her bond but realised it was tight enough for her escape. Sweats began to form on her forehead and started to drop. She then asked me in a very cliching Damsel in distress tone, " Hey, please let me go! Please! " I replied, " Heh, no wonder you are so noisy in class. Time to tie you up more! " I gave a big grin as she rolled about violently. She then tried to use both of her long, smooth and nice legs to kick me, but I caught the strike and held and grip her legs firmly. After that, I tied her legs on the ankles, her knees and her thighs, each tying in bowline knots then forming 3 circles and then tied in a tight knot. ( Man... What nice legs she got! " )
" Please... No... " she pleaded but those are the last words she could speak as I tear a piece of duct tape off and and gagged her with it. She then let off a lot of " Mmmph! Mmmph! " which I could translate into " I will get you for this! "

" Time to do the final work! " I said as I took the last piece of rope and tied her body on her shoulders and waists, between her chests, in a bowline knot, then in 4 circles, finished by a tight random knot, efficently tying her arms to her body. She let out a low whimper noise after that. I was careful enough not to touch her chests, in case I was sued. But this was not the end yet! I stared at her sole feet as my face turned into a sly smile. I then prodded and stroking her sole feets and tickled them rapidly, making her laughing as hard as ever she could as she was being tickled. I continued my finger nails at her soles despite tears of laughter began to drop from her eyes as she let out a lot of muffled screams but all those turned into a loud " Mmphhhh!!!! "

After 5 min of ticking, I went to my playstation 2 and played Romance of the three kingdoms 8, while watching her letting out low moan under her gag and she rolled around but thankfully was not dropped to the floor as there was a table against the bed. After 25min has passed, I slowly get up from my seat and went to untie her. I untie her legs bonds followed by shoulder ones but left her wrists tie still on. I carefully tear out her gag but it was still too painful for her as she shout, " Ouch! " I then apologised by saying sorry but then could see her actually smiling! Looks like she enjoyed all this after all! Thus I decided to untie her wrists and when the bonds were loosened. She broke free immediately and let out a sigh of relief as she rubbed her wrists. I then decided to help her massage her wrists since I am a nice guy before sending her home.

Before she went upstair, she bellowed, " I will get you for this! Next time! " I didn't reply but let out a small smile as I thought, "I will be waiting for this!"

The end

Please comment on my story and could u could just take my dream as a long daydreaming! Rolling Eyes

It is OVeR NiNe ThOuSaNdSsssSss!