Scott : 01 - The "Tie-up" Teacher (F/m, m/F, FF/mf)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Scott : 01 - The "Tie-up" Teacher (F/m, m/F, FF/mf)

Post by Canuck100 »

Scott's stories
01 - The "Tie-up" Teacher
Story index at the bottom

By Scott

The "Tie-up" Teacher
by Scott

Seeing as the subject of adult tying is quite popular, I will tell the story of when me and my former teacher BEGAN to play tie up games. Miss Miller (we'll call her) was my English teacher, she had short very curly hair and she was quite short but had an athletic body, she was about (or at least looked) between 25 and 30. She was very kind and knew my family from outside school so one day she offered me some extra lessons before our end-of-year final exams. I agreed to go over to her house for the day and went over, as I wasn't technically at school I dressed in a white tee shirt, black shorts, sneakers and socks.

She lived in a flat outside of school and by herself so it was rather convenient. I arrived at her house and she was wearing a short blue skirt and a white blouse. She was barefoot and asked that I remove my sneakers upon entering. So we got to work, she assigned me with some questions to do whilst sh overlooked. I had a nervous habit of swinging on my chair and humming to myself, this began to annoy her and she eventually said: "If you don't stop your swinging and singing, I'll tie you up, gag you and then torture you!" Of course I jumped at this. And called her bluff.

She seemed surprised by this response but asked said she would. I told her that would be all right. So she told me to finish the questions whilst she gathered what she could, so I hastily finished and she came back, she checked my work and then told me to lie on my stomach in the middle of her living room, I put my hands behind my back but quickly turned to look at her, I tried to seem like I wasn't enjoying this and then asked if I could tie her up afterwards. She agreed, then I asked what torture she had in mind and for how long I was to be her captive for. She thought and then said that any kind of foot torture and for however long she wanted, or until I escaped. I agreed and waited to see how good she was.

First she tied my wrists (crossed over) behind my back, then she pinned them to my waist with a separate piece of rope. Then she bound my ankles together (also crossed over) and then my knees. She then dragged me over to a large beam that was situated in the middle of the room about several yards away from me. She placed me face first against the wall, and bound my torso and thighs to the beam. She removed my socks. She then gagged me with a ball of cloth rapped in another cloth. She then told me that it was a bad move challenging her and she began to tickle the soles of my feet with her fingers.

It was agony, I began giggling through my gag and the my giggles turned to uproarus laughter. After a while she stopped and ungagged me, she asked if I like tie up games, I told her the truth and she admitted that she did too. She continued with her tickling for a brief while and then untied me, she said she was done and then fetched me a glass of water and made lunch. Afterwards is a different story.

After we had eaten, we were preparing to start again, when the doorbell rang. I quickly jumped and grabbed and concealed as much of the evidence as possible. In came a woman, she was talking to Miss. Miller when she came into the living room. At first I thought I'd got all until I noticed that I had forgotten my socks and a few pieces of rope. The woman noticed this and remarked that next time we played we should invite her, I was stunned. I had always ben fearful of getting caught and yet now that I was everything was better instead of worse. But soon, she left and we could continue. So she went into the middle of the room and we began. I asked her to lie on her stomach and I tied her in a hog-tie, I didn't gag her but immediately began tickling her feet. She was incredibly ticklish and she exploded with laughter. Sadly, though, I decided to return her favour of keeping it short and stopped after ten minutes.

I untied her and then fetched her some water. After that I was fearful she would declare it over and we'd have to get back to work, and it was still only 1:10 p.m. Thankfully, I was wrong and she offered we play a game of kidnap. She even recommended a small shack on a beach she knew. I agreed, but I wasn't too sure whether I would be seen, she read my mind and promised no one visited it. So I agreed.

So she left me there in the room whilst she collected a bag for the stuff and her sandals. I was about to put on my sneakers when she stopped me. She told me I had been captured at home and there I didn't wear shoes. So I stopped, she put my shoes and socks in the bag grabbed her keys and we headed out. We were in no danger of being seen as everybody was at work so we easily reached the car (luckily for my feet it wasn't far away and there was no glass etc...) there I was asked/told to lie in the bag of the car and pretend I was unconscious so I played along. First she placed my wrists against a small bar that was situated under the back seat, this left me bound and unable to escape. Then my ankles and knees were bound, finally she took a large cover and covered me up so no one could see me, and I couldn't see where I was going.

The journey took about ten minutes, after that I was completely untied, and led from the car to a large abandoned straw house, playing the part of the victim I begged her to release me but she refused point blank. In the house I was sat on one of four chairs in the middle of the shack and tied to the chair. My feet were also pulled up underneath the chair by a rope connecting my ankle bonds to my wrist bonds. This left my soles facing upwards. Then, she used string to tie my big toes to the ropes on my knees, this caused my toes to be stretched. We talked a little she told me the person whom caught us actually played bondage games with her, and commonly came down here. She said the next time I cam we would all play. She then of course tickled me.

Sadly, though, the beach was boring, I pretended I was her prisoner and she pretended to be a horrible criminal. But before I left for home, we set a date for our next encounter. She promised that it would be better with third person. I would just have to wait and see.

----------------------
second story starts here:
------------------------------------------------
A Foursome
by Scott

In my last post I told of how me and my teacher played a small tie up game. I also told of a woman who unexpectadly arrived and saw some of our stuff. She turned out to be a 'tie-up mate' of Miss Miller and also the mother of one of my friends in school. The woman, who's name was Lillian, was in her late thirties, she had shoulder length blonde hair and hazel eyes. She had a slim physique and was quite attractive. Pauline, her daughter, had long black hair and brown eyes and she wore glasses. She was slightly shorter then me (the same age though, at 13 I think I was) but she was slim, beautiful and a member of several sports teams.

Miss Miller invited me to stay over at her house, as a matter of fact she asked my mother and my parents TOLD me I was to go round to her house. So I went round, upon entering her house Miss. Miller and Lillian were already there but Pauline had not arrived, I was told to go downstairs and wait for her. I was dressed in a blue tee shirt and black shorts, socks (why I don't know) and sneakers. When Pauline arrived she was dressed in a red tank top, black shorts, white socks and sneakers. I greeted her and we went upstairs together.

We knocked on the door and were asked to come in. As soon as we had entered the door, Miss Miller and Lilian jumped us from behind (Lilian on me) and wrestled us to the ground stomach on the floor. In truth I may have been able to fight her off but this was part of a came. On the floor my shoes and socks were removed and one of them shoved in my mouth, it was secured in place by some tape. Then- with some rope- my hands were bound behind my back. All this time Miss Miller had done the same to Pauline, finished with our hands they pulled us together and bound my left ankle to her right one. We were then picked up whilst Miss Miller took our shoes and remaining sock and hid them. We were then taken down stair and then outside and made to walk several yards (on purpose) to Miss Miller's car. We were pushed into the boot (she has a hatchback) and covered with a blanket. We were then driven off in the car. I can't say the drive was comfortable and the ropes were kind of tight. I luckily though managed to pull off the tape on my mouth and spit out my gag, I then had a one way conversation with Pauline.

Eventually we arrived at our destination: The beach. We were led out and dumped on the sand. They then tickled my feet for a brief moment because I had escaped my gag. But afterwards we were released. I had made it a point to wear my swimming shorts underneath my clothes just in case, Pauline too had done this. We undressed to our swimming gear, then we put suntan cream on (and I'm glad we did as it was a hot, sunny day) and they began.

We were made to kneel on a mat, face to face. My left wrist was bound to Pauline's right and vice versa and then they repeated this with our elbows. Our waists and upper torsos were then bound together and we had to look in different directions in order for me not to knock her glasses off. Our knees were then bound together and then our ankles (individually). We were then tape gagged. For the next five minutes our feet were ferociously tickled. Then they stopped and spent an hour sunbathing. Afterwards, we were released and ate. The tie-up game stopped there.

Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

There's a few teachers 25-30 I'd like to be tied up by, and tie up. Along with some girls in class and their mums. My maths teacher, English and art teacher.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic