TheDoctor : 04 - The Capture Game (mf/mf)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

TheDoctor : 04 - The Capture Game (mf/mf)

Post by Canuck100 »

TheDoctor's stories
04 - The Capture Game
Story index at the bottom

By TheDoctor

Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:55 am

The Capture Game
(Part 1 of 4)

This story happened last year when I was 14, and involves four other people. These were – my two friends Alex and Jon (both 14), Alex’s sister Tillie (13), and Tillie’s friend Katie (12), and it happened at Alex’s house in the evening while Alex and Tillie’s parents were out. We had all crashed out in the living room to watch a film, and when it ended, me and Alex both suggested we play some kind of game – and so we decided on hide and seek in teams – where anybody caught was tied up and tortured.

Alex and Tillie were on one team, while I was with Jon and Katie on the other team.

Right, now just a bit of scene setting – we had all gone to Alex’s house straight from school. Me and Alex had been doing sport that afternoon and hadn’t changed – so we were wearing a white t-shirt, black shorts and maroon football socks that went up to the knee. Jon was wearing his school uniform – black trousers, grey socks, white shirt, and Tillie and Katie were wearing grey skirts, white blouses and black socks up to the knees.

Our team were the first to hide, and Alex and Tillie closed their eyes and counted to a hundred while we hid. All three of us split up, and I headed upstairs to Alex’s bedroom where I hid under the bed (not very imaginative I know).

After five minutes, I heard someone approaching and soon I realised it was Alex and Tillie, with Katie being dragged along behind them. (We had agreed that if you were actually found – that meant you were caught and had to do what the other team said).

I panicked slightly when the bed above me bent downwards, and then understood they were tying Katie to the bed. I heard the jangle of handcuffs and then some tape being ripped off a roll, and then silence I breathed out slowly. Had they gone? Slowly, I moved to the edge of the bed and peered out. And my eyes met with those of Alex and Tillie.

To Be Continued in The Capture Game (Part 2 of 4)

Please post any replies/comments – I love to hear them!

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:16 am

The Capture Game
(Part 2 of 4)

Alex pulled me up from under the bed to my feet. “Found you,” he said, laughing.

“Yep,” I replied. I turned and looked at Katie. She was lying on the bed, her hands cuffed to the headrest with kids handcuffs (with the safety catches either filed off or made useless by bits of adhesive tape clogging them up), and her legs tied with torn bits of bed sheets. A large strip of duct tape was stuck over her mouth, and she made a girly “mmphh” noise at me when I looked at her.

I was led to the wardrobe across the room where Alex tied my hands to the clothes rail above my head with his school tie and bound my feet with a handkerchief. He finished it off with some duct tape over my mouth. I thought Alex and Tillie were going to leave then, but instead they returned to Katie and began tickling her. She giggled manically, twisting and turning as she tried to get out of reach of their tickling hands. Alex turned back to me as Tillie lifted up Katie’s blouse a little way and began tickling her bare stomach, and started torturing me as well. He tickled my stomach and armpits (well exposed with my arms hanging above my head) and I “mmphed” with laughter. Soon after, they both left to go downstairs where I assumed they had captured Jon.

I stared over at Katie who was looking more than a little embarrassed – during her struggles her skirt had risen up a lot, showing her white underpants, and she was trying to get it back down, with little success. I turned my attention to the tie binding my hands, and after a few minutes of struggling and working the knots, I managed to free my hands. Katie grunted at me happily, and I freed my legs easily, then, wincing, peeled off the tape from my lips. Quickly, I made my way over to Katie and removed her gag. She exhaled slowly, “Thanks.”

I untied her legs, then moved to her handcuffs, but couldn’t remove them.

“Alex has got the key,” she said. “Go and free Jon.”

“Okay,” I replied, and began to leave.

“Err, can you…” she looked down at her skirt.

“Oh, sure,” I said, and pulled it back down so it covered her thighs. Then, saying goodbye, I crept downstairs…

To Be Continued in The Capture Game (Part 3 of 4)

Please post any replies/comments – I love to hear them!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

The Capture Game
(Part 3 of 4)

Post by Daniel » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:35 am
Originally Posted by: TheDoctor

I crept downstairs, my football socks muffling my footsteps. I could hear voices in the kitchen that were slowly getting closer. Quickly, I ducked into the living room and waited for Alex and Tillie to pass before going into the kitchen. Jon was sitting in one of the kitchen chairs. He had been stripped to his blue briefs and black socks, and his ankles and wrists were taped to the chair. There was tape over his mouth as well. He grunted at me, struggling in his bonds. I rushed over and began releasing him, but stopped when Alex appeared behind me.

Tillie and Alex brought both me and Jon upstairs to the bedroom, where Katie was still lying, re-gagged and bound more tightly than before. Alex took off my t-shirt and shorts, and then told me and Jon to lie down on the floor, back to back. They roped our bodies together so we couldn’t separate, and gagged us with duct tape. Both me and Jon’s underwear had lumps in them now, and Alex had noticed, but didn’t mention it to Tillie, who had gone back to tickling Katie.

They left us tied up in the bedroom for around another hour before releasing us.

To Be Continued in The Capture Game (Part 4 of 4)

The Capture Game
(Part 4 of 4)

After me, Jon and Katie had been released; we all agreed that Alex and Tillie should be tied up also. We didn’t bother with the hide and seek bit – jut got on with the tying up and tickling. I tied Alex spread-eagled to his bed, after telling him to remove his shorts and t-shirt, handcuffing his hands to the headrest and tying his ankles with a handkerchief. Meanwhile, Jon and Katie tied Tillie on the floor in a hog-tie, her skirt riding up so her underpants showed. We gagged them both with tape too.

We tickled them for around an hour, each taking it in turns to tickle either Tillie or Alex, and Alex’s boxers were bulging by the end of the torture session, as well as mine.

Next story: Tied to Katie
Larzade
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Larzade »

Note from Canuck : part 3 was missing from the webarchives, but [mention]Larzade[/mention] found it and posted it here. I moved it where it should have been, above. Thanks Larzade!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic