Slipknot : 01 - Tying up my brother's babysitter (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Slipknot : 01 - Tying up my brother's babysitter (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Slipknot's stories
01 - Tying up my brother's babysitter
Story index at the bottom

By Slipknot

Friday, May 13th 2005 - 05:41:27 PM

When I was sixteen and in high school my younger brother was eight. After school a girl from my class came over each day to watch my brother until my mother got home. Some days I worked after school but sometimes I was lucky enough to be home while Sue, the babysitter was there. Sue was a beautiful girl with long blonde hair and a great 16 year old body. I had yet to have the opportunity to tie up a girl but wanted to very badly. I made plans one week and managed to make them work for me.

Sue was a fun girl and she loved to wrestle and tickle. Many times we spent the afternoon on the couch trading tickles. I would often grab her wrist and hold them behind her but I really wanted to tie her up.

One day I came home from school and just happened to clean out all the junk from my car. The junk happened to inclued a coil of rope. I brought the stuff in and laid it on the table.

Soon Sue and I were twisting and squirming on the couch as she tried to tickle me. I grabbed her wrist and twisted them behind her back as I pushed her down across my lap. I held her for a minute and then told my brother to get me the rope on the table. He brought it to me and I tied Sue's wrist behind her. There was quite a bit of rope so I wrapped it a few times around her arms and above her breasts. From the knot at her back I took the rope down and wrapped it a couple times around her legs above the knees. Lucky for me she was wearing shorts. Next I tied her ankles, brought the end of the rope up between her wrist and then back to her ankles and tied the last knot.

I told my brother to go get a couple handkerchiefs from my dresser drawer. He did and brought them back to me. I folded one and placed it between her teeth and pulled the second one through the fold between her lips and then was very disappointed to find that the handkerchief wasn't long enough to tie the ends together. Bummer! I held the gag in place for a bit but decided I would have to give up on that idea. I let her push the gag out and I slid out from under her and then knelt beside her as she worked to free herself.

Unfortunately this was my very first attempt at tying up a young lady so I wasn't very good at it. Before long she had her ankles free because she could reach the knot. She then sat up, worked until the rope fell from her knees and then she walked to the bathroom so she could watch herself in the mirror as she worked to get the ropes from her chest and wrist. It took a little while but way too soon my first bondage adventure was over.

Sue had fun and I am pretty sure she enjoyed being helpless but we didn't really talk about it. Soon after that I did try once again to tie her wrist while we were outside. I think at that point she thought I was a little weird and a few days later she dropped the babysitting job.

Many times I wished I had had more experience before that day happened. She would have been stuck in my ropes until the last minute before my mom got home.

Slip
Slipknot