Silent Simon : 33 - Helping Simon Study (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Silent Simon : 33 - Helping Simon Study (F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Silent Simon's stories
33 - Helping Simon Study
Story index at the bottom

By Silent Simon

Friday, October 31st 2003 - 04:52:23 PM

Helping Simon Study

I had been studying for my physics test for four hours straight, and to tell you the truth, I was exhausted just from the reading, not to mention all the writing I had been doing. My hands were cramping, my back ached, my legs were sore, and my head throbbed with the dull pain of an approaching migraine. I was thankful for the interruption when I heard a key in the lock and turned to watch my dorm room door swing slowly open. I grinned widely at the sight of Lisa standing in the door dressed in cut-off denim shorts and a sleeveless white blouse in which she had tied a knot just above her belly button.

“Hey, Lisa.” I said, stretching my arms up as she sauntered across the room, kicking my dirty clothes out of the way. She stood directly behind me and squeezed my shoulders, leaning over to kiss me lightly on the lips. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back, a little more deeply than the first one. Then she pressed her soft bosom against the back of my head and started caressing my face as she leaned over me to get a look at my studying.

“Physics, huh?”

“Yeah,” I said resignedly, knowing that she was going to take a considerable chunk out of my study time. “And I don’t have much time right now, or I’d stop for a bit.”

“You don’t have much time?” She laughed, kissing my neck and pulling away. “Not even for me?”

Lisa and I had been dating for two years, my senior year in high school and now my freshman year in college. She was a Sophomore at the same college, but she hadn’t minded the last two years dating a younger guy. There were only two months between our birthdays. And I certainly hadn’t minded dating a college woman. Lisa had grown from that skinny little girl I had known and played with as an adolescent into the prettiest girl I had ever seen. She had long blonde hair that she wore down and loose, except for a couple of clips high on either side of head to keep it out of her face. She was tall and slender, a real sight to look at for long periods of time, admiring the long firm legs, the tight, trim waist, and the full breasts. There certainly wasn’t much of the little girl I had first known as the little sister of my brother’s best friend. Still, it was hard to do, but I knew I couldn’t take time away from my studies. I had to pass this exam.

“I’m sorry, Lisa. I’ve got to get in two more hours of studying for this midterm. I’ll call you later.”

“You’ll call me later?” she asked incredulously, kneading my shoulders with her sure finger. “I think you should take a break now, and study later.”

I brushed her hands away and turned the page. “I mean it, Lisa. I can’t right now.”

I didn’t even look to see what she was doing, but she moved away for a moment. I barely heard her rustling around, and was so absorbed in my notes that I was actually startled when she grabbed both of my arms and pulled them around over the back of the chair. I felt the cold steel of our handcuffs snapping around my wrists before I could even resist.

“Lisa! What are you doing!” I demanded, but she had spun my desk chair around and much to my surprise she straddled my lap, took my face in both hands and kissed me rather deeply, silencing my protests with her tongue. When she pulled away, she was laughing and I was breathless.

“Isn’t it obvious, Simon? You’ll never learn anything as tense as you are. I’m going help you study.” She got up and began rummaging around in my chest of drawers. I had an idea about what she was looking for, and when she turned around, she was holding several bandanna handkerchiefs in her hand. “But since you’re putting up such a fuss, I guess I just have to kidnap you and help you relax!”

We had been playing these kinds of games for years, and since we started dating they had become part of our, uh, well, part of our more adult playtimes together. It wouldn’t be the first time she had tied me for our mutual pleasure, but it was one of the more inconvenient times. I said as much.

“Come on, Lise! This isn’t funny! I’ve really got to stummmmmppppppphhhhh!” She crammed one of the bandannas into my mouth, stifling my protest as she straddled my lap again and pulled a folded one across my mouth. I grunted some more, bucking lightly up against her as she tightened the gag around my head, and then I started to shout. Not out of protest now—this was part of our game.

“Now Simon, you really have to be quiet! We wouldn’t want your suite mates to hear you screaming!” She smiled sweetly as she folded one of the bandannas up into a thick pad and pressed it against my mouth, and then she took the other and tied it as a wide band around my mouth, covering my face from nose to chin. I yelled into my gag, knowing before it reached my ears that it was barely more than a low moan. Lisa knew how to keep me quiet.

I continued to fight the gag with my mouth, moaning into it as I gnashed my teeth around the cloth between them. Lisa ignored me, using some rope to tie my hands to the chair, then pulling my feet up under it to tie them as well. It was sort of a sitting hog-tie, and it left my legs spread wide apart, which I knew was intentional. The crotch of my jeans bulged rather uncomfortably in this position, and my heart raced with the anticipation of what was coming next. Lisa had first discovered my true love of bondage this way, tying me in a chair as she knelt in front of me. What I had hardly dared to imagine that first time she did it was what I was begging for now through the thick layers of my gag. Lisa didn’t disappoint.

My eyes widened with excitement as she dropped to her knees between mine and fiddled with the buttons on my fly. They ripped open beneath her fingers, and then she was wrapping her cool hand around me, pulling my hard on out of my pants and teasing it with her fingers. “So, Simon,” she said coyly. “Still want me to let you study?”

“MMMMMM-HHHMMMMMMPPPHHHH!” I groaned as she closed her lips around the head of my dick and started doing what she knew I loved, sliding her mouth down the length of me and moaning as if she were as gagged as me. My entire body quivered and shook with excitement, and I was glad for the heavy gag as she finished me off with her mouth, continuing to caress me until long after I was expended. I breathed loudly through my nose, my head ache gone, my stiffness forgotten, and then I watched her get up, wipe her lips with the back of hand and spin me around toward my notes.

“Well, hope that helps, Simon. I’ll see you later.” And in spite of my protests, she walked right out the door.

Silent Simon