E.Kwong : 03 - Bound and Gagged for Scavenger Hunt (M+/F+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

E.Kwong : 03 - Bound and Gagged for Scavenger Hunt (M+/F+)

Post by Canuck100 »

E.Kwong's stories
03 - Bound and Gagged for Scavenger Hunt
Story index at the bottom

By E.Kwong

Monday, February 18th 2002 - 06:45:21 AM

Hi Everybody. Its been a really long time since I posted anything here or on my own page but I just had a great little experience Saturday that I just have to put on this page!... First though let me just say that it sounds like Leila has a lot more of her pledge story to tell and I'm dying to read it, I'm also dying to read the conclusion of the bound as batgirl story!....

Now for my story....This past Friday a friend of mine who knows just how adventurous I am came to me with a request. His frat was holding a scavenger hunt. The most valuable item on their list was a bound and gagged coed!!!... After a long negotiation and a lot of squirming and begging on his part I agreed to be his captive coed. (maybe Ill tell you what he agreed to do in return sometime if he lives up to his word)......

Now when I do something like this I just have to have fun with it so i went out and bought a catholic school girl type outfit. You know a short plaid skirt, white blouse, school girl neck tie, blue sweater, white knee socks, black patten leather shoes, and a little ribbon to use to tie my hair up in a pony tail.....

Early the next mourning Mark (my friend) and the three other members of his team arrived at my apartment. I answered the door in uniform and chuckled as all 4 jaws dropped. The hunt had already began and mark wasted no time spinning me around and tightly securing my hands behind my back. Then he pulled my elbows almost together and tied them. Since they will touch I assume he was being nice not pulling them together completely which led me to believe I was in for a lengthy stay in bondage. He tied rope around my arms and chest above and below my breasts....

"Aren't you wasting valuable time tying me up in such detail?" I asked him....

"I was going to wait as long as possible before gagging you but you just cant keep quiet can you?" he said, then tightly cleave gagged me with a knotted pillow case. Mark knows a lot about bondage and while a knotted pillow case will fill most mouths almost completely I know he would usually have packed my mouth first. My suspicions of a lengthy stay in bondage were know confirmed! Too late to back out now though isn't it?.....

He bent down and tied my knees. He then laid me down and tied my ankles then pulled them back and tied them to my wrists ....

"We might as well make it enjoyable for you" he said as he pushed up my skirt.

One of his friends made a geeky little grunt as he saw my panties and a louder version of the same when he saw the crotch rope tied very tightly in place. The other two just stood there watching with evil grins. My skirt was pushed back down and I was hoisted over the biggest guys shoulder (I still dont know his name) carried down the stairs and across the front lawn. It was early on a Saturday mourning but still I had to wonder if any of my neighbors saw any of this and if so how much explaining would I have to do later.....

When we reached the curb I was dumped into the trunk of Mark's mustang and taken on a bumpy ride to his frat house where I was pulled out of the trunk and hoisted over the big guys shoulder. This time there was no wondering involved. At least 30 people were there to see this a couple of whom I know and the rest would surely know me from then on. I was carried across the frat house lawn and down into its basement......

"Very nice " a voice said.

As I was lowered to the floor I rolled my head back to see 8 guys in preppy frat uniforms approaching. They were apparently running the event as the inspected me and the bondage...... I was left in the corner assigned to Mark's team as they departed to find more items. The 8 men running the event all pulled up chairs close to me and sat. They ogled me with their eyes and made a few degrading comments. I began to feel more than a bit uncomfortable being surrounded by a large number of men. I had expected to go there the guys wold get credit and I would be set free. When I realized I would be tied up for awhile that morning I never gave any thought to the situation I would be left in. I certainly didn't think about being left alone bound and gagged with 8 strange men. I grew fidgety with their nonstop lears and comments and thata when I knew that mark was going to pay dearly for this.

E.Kwong
http://books.dreambook.com/meanpranks/haha.html

----------------------------------------------------

Monday, February 18th 2002 - 08:35:54 AM

You see every little fidgit I made stimulated the blasted extra tight crotch rope mark had placed on me and as I was becoming hyper sensitive to this situation this caused more fidgeting which created an almost unbreakable circle of reactions!.....If I were in a more comfortable setting this would have been a major turn on but surrounded by 8 guys I'd never meet who all appeared to be enjoying my predicament just a little too much or so their bulges made it seem. I was beginning to grow very scared, an unusual feeling for me and it would get scarier before it would get better........

The men dispersed for awhile as another team brought back a van load of items they were checked off and scored. As each guy noticed me they came over to take a closer look most making some sort of degrading comment that all the guys would laugh at. Then they left. The men running the event went to the far side of the basement took some beers out of a fridge and started watching a ball game.

I was left alone for about 20 minutes until 2 more teams brought in their first load of items. They stared and made there comments then they went back on the hunt.

A short while later one of the men got up to go to the bathroom which was upstairs. The stairs were over by me and when he came down he started back o the others then paused then turned and came to me. He sat on the floor next to me and put his arm around me asking stupid questions like how are you doing and do you let guys do this to you often. Then he started tickling me and the whole fidgeting thing started over again.

Before I knew it his hands were under my shirt tickling my bare skin. I began screaming incoherent curses through my gag. He pulled me up into his lap and with one hand under my shirt and the other between my thighs he continued tickling me. I was the most terrified I had ever been in my life. I squirmed furiously and screamed through the gag with no response from my tormenter.

I'm not sure how long this lasted but I was almost in tears when I finally heard the voice of salvation.......

"That's enough Joe we dont need any sexual assault charges brought against the house!" one of the others said as he approached.......

"I'm just tickling her" he replied.

They exchanged looks as the others came over then he put me back on the floor and went back to the ball game. I was told by the one who intervened that I should calm down and that nothing too out of line would ever happen in their house.

Still a bit shaken I tried to scream to be let go through my gag but he just shrugged at my incoherent words and returned to his friends. As the situation ended and I began to calm down I felt a bit more comfortable realizing most of them wouldn't do anything like what just happened.......

Shortly after, another team arrived with a bound and gagged coed. A cute brunette with her wrists tied behind her back her ankles tied and a bandana cleave gag. She was bare foot, wearing cutoffs and a tight tank top. Her eyes bulged when she first saw me and how I was tied. They sat her on the floor, surrounded her and teased her as they had done to me. They tickled her a little as well but not nearly to the extent I got.

Several other girls were brought in later in the day. Most were in lame bondages. One blonde came in wearing the kind of handcuffs with the release lever and an over the mouth gag with no packing behind it. She rolled her eyes when she looked at how some of us were tied. Her team was told she was unacceptable like this and that she had to be toroughly bound and gagged if hey wanted any points for her. She took the handcuffs off and the gag and said forget it and headed for the door her team chasing after her begging her to reconsider but she never returned.

Another blonde came in with her hands so losely tied in front the ropes were almost falling off. She looked around and seeing other girls there agreed to be tied better. She ended up with her hands tied behind her back her arms tied to her sides her ankles tied her cleave gag was tightened just a bit.

In all, about 12 girls were talked into doing this, most with wrists behind the back and a loose cleave gag but there were 2 that need to be described. The first was a gorgeous brunette with an incredible body in bra and panties. She was carried in like the captive of some head hunter tribe. Wrists and ankles tied to a pole that was on the shoulders of 2 guys the other two members of that team carried in two very tall jack stands which her pole was placed on. She was gagged with a silk scarf which obviously held some packing in place. Her struggling and screaming through her gag seemed too real to me but I later found out that she had agreed to do this for her boyfriend, but she had slept late after partying all night and her boyfriend showed up to get her and found her still past out in bed. She awoke as they carried down the stairs in her dorm room. Get this they tied her while she was sleeping and carried her out of her dorm and all the way across campus mid day in front of hundreds of people hanging bound and gagged in her underwear. She was a bit pissed when they first arrived......

The other must mention bondage was done to a black girl. She must be as into this stuff as I am cause she showed up wearing a black latex full body suit. She was tied with some very fancy and extensive rope work and a large red ball gag was buckled tightly in her mouth!!!........ It was a very long day and I was very stiff and sore when I was untied and to top it all off we didn't even win the scavenger hunt! But we hung out after and I got to meet all the other girls and tons of great guys. The best part though is that Mark still owes me for that day!!!!!

E.Kwong