Harv : Summer Fun (mm/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

JohnnyRockets
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Harv : Summer Fun (mm/ff)

Post by JohnnyRockets »

[from Bob's old site. Very lightly edited, and title added.]

One hot summer afternoon when I was 14, I was hanging out with my best friend Bill on his porch; his sister Suzette was upstairs in her room with her buddy Sharon and nobody else was home. I can't recall now how the subject came up or how we proceeded to act on it, but Bill and I wound up in Suzette's room and the girls had agreed to let us tie them up so they could see if they could get loose. (Sorry if some of the details get fuzzy, but this was in 1961, kiddies.) Suzette was 12, the classic best-friend's-tomboy-little-sis; Bill and I used to tease her a lot, and she liked to play up to the part and annoy us back. Years later it finally soaked in on me that she'd had a crush on me back then, which may have had something to do with how readily she agreed to our game. She had a cute, expressive face, curly black hair and a willowy physique that was definitely well into development, in the way that 14-year-old boys can appreciate in 12-year-old girls.

We agreed that I'd do Suzette and Bill would do Sharon. That was fine by me because Suzette was wearing a little red mini-sundress and a halter top, while Sharon (who was definitely on the heavy side and looked more like a little girl than a pre-teen) was wearing shorts and a shirt. Bill had already turned up a bunch of old clothesline scraps -- a mixture of cotton rope and that awful skinny smooth plastic stuff with a wire core -- so we went to work.

At this point in my life, bondage was already established as a definite turn-on for me. I couldn't get past a magazine rack without browsing the detective magazines, I'd built a lot of my television viewing around regularly watching Sky King, Superman, Dragnet and any other show where I thought there was a better-than-average chance of seeing the heroine bound and gagged ... but I'd never tied anybody up, or been tied up. Bill, on the other hand, plainly could take it or leave it. Here he is with this golden opportunity, and what does he do? He has Sharon sit on the floor with her back to the railing of the back stairs (which came up from the kitchen into Suzette's room), put her hands behind her through the upright railing supports and ties them together behind the post. Period. Took him all of 30 seconds.

Me, I wanted to recreate the cover of the latest Startling Detective. So I had Suzette lie down on the floor on her stomach and cross her wrists behind her back. I tied them together with a length of the good cotton rope, then used another piece around her arms above her elbows. I was trying to gauge how tightly I could tie her without hurting her while making sure she couldn't get loose, but since she wasn't complaining it wound up pretty damned tight. (I recall pulling her elbows nearly together, which amazed the hell out of me that it didn't hurt. Some girls are supple that way, as Jay Edwards continually reminds us ...)

I couldn't find any more cotton rope -- all that was left was the slick plastic stuff that's hard to tie a knot in. While I was rummaging around in the stuff Bill had brought up, Suzette was kind of testing what I'd already done and making comments like "Wow, this is really tight" and "I'm gonna need Sharon's help getting out of this". (She was lying with her head facing away from Sharon, and didn't realize how little help she was going to get.)

I gave up looking for more cotton rope and tied her ankles together as best I could with the plastic stuff. This was the only time she complained -- the damned stuff was so thin and so hard to work with that it cut into the outside of her ankles when I tried to tighten it. She gave out with a genuine yelp of pain and distress, so I backed off and loosened it. Same for the rope around her knees -- I tried to cinch both her ankles and knees the way I'd seen it done in pictures, but I was pretty sure it wouldn't hold against determined struggling.

I hadn't had the idea of hogtying her in mind from the start, but when I sat back to take stock of things it just cried out to be done. I tied one end of that crappy plastic rope as a cinch between her ankles around the ankle rope, more or less in hope that it would make it harder to get the ankles free, then took the loose end and drew her ankles up and over her back.

I can still remember the excited, surprised tone in Sharon's voice from behind me (she'd had a clear view of us) when she saw what I was doing. "Look how Harv's tying Suzette up!" she cried. "Boy ... wow ..." It was like the whole concept of a hogtie was completely new to her, and she had immediately recognized its efficiency. Suzette, meanwhile, was reacting the same way: "Hey ... what are you doing? What's going on?" and kind of turning her head back and forth as if she could actually see.

It wasn't a particularly strict hogtie -- she wasn't actually bent backwards -- but she was a little gangly, so just bending her legs back at the knees as far as they'd comfortably go brought her feet almost on top of her bound hands. I tied the loose end around her wrists (again, not as tightly as I'd wanted to) and sat back to admire the package.

Somewhere along the way, Bill -- having put in his 30 seconds of work tying Sharon's hands behind her through the bannister posts -- had gone back downstairs. (Recall that I said he wasn't particularly "into" bondage.) I really wanted to hang around and watch them struggle, but now my fear of appearing weird -- of showing "too much" interest -- took hold. I had one more thing to do, of course ...

I stood up, stepped over Suzette and leaned into her closet, where I could see her laundry basket. And a bit of rummaging (which was pretty exciting in itself) turned up a pair of used panties that I can still see to this day ... light-blue cotton, with a little dark-blue flower pattern and a lace edging around the leg holes. I wadded them up, picked up a scarf from her dresser or somewhere and knelt down by her head.

"Oh no you don't," she said, and tried to thrash around and turn her head away from me.

"Oh yes I do," I said, pulling her back and turning her head toward me. "Now open up!"

"Aww..." she groaned ... and opened her mouth wide. In went the panties (I'll always wonder whether she recognized what they were then or later, or at all) and around her head went the scarf. I stood up again and looked over at Sharon, who'd watched the whole scene wide-eyed. (Do you guys ever wonder how many bondage converts may have been made the "other" way in these childhood scenes.) I remember saying something to her like "Now, she's gonna need your help getting loose, remember?" and her giggling and kind of flexing her arms against the bannister post behind her as if to remind me that she wasn't budging from her own spot on the floor. Suzette, meanwhile, had begun her struggles already, rolling from side to side and mmphing for all she was worth. She was such a sight, in her little red sundress with the white panties underneath. I thought for a second that she was in real distress, but then I realized that she was getting a kick out of being tied up and trying to get free. What a concept!

Finally the excitement of the whole scene got to me. I was practically dripping with sweat (not all of it from the heat) and I was nursing a major lump in my trousers that in those days you'd be embarrassed if a girl noticed at all -- let alone under those circumstances. So as much as I wanted to stay and watch, I went back down and joined Bill, who was reading a comic book on the porch.

About 20 minutes later, we heard running footsteps inside the house and Suzette burst out onto the porch, laughing and excited, curls of hair plastered onto her sweaty forehead. "So you got loose," was all I could say.

"Hunh-uh -- see?" she replied, and turned around to show me her bound hands and arms. "I can't get out of these," she said, writhing her wrists and wriggling her fingers, and she didn't sound as if she were complaining.

It was that damned plastic rope that had failed me: she'd worked only her ankles and knees free and pushed the panties out of her mouth. The gag hung around her neck like a wet bandana. I didn't make a move to untie her (Bill had looked up from his comic, grunted a greeting, didn't notice [or care] that she was still bound and gone back to reading), and to my continuing surprise she didn't ask! She sat on one of the porch chairs (I remember she had to lean forward to hold her bound arms away from the hard back) and we just ... hung out talking. I remember her saying something exciting about how she'd tried to untie Sharon's hands on her way down the stairs but that she "couldn't see what she was doing". (I wish I'd been there to see her try.) After about another 10 minutes or so we heard, faintly from the back of the house, "Hey, somebody come untie me! Hey!" And I guess feeling a little guilty about having abandoned Sharon up there like that put the damper on the game, so I untied both of them.

harv
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

You can tell someone’s been around for a long time when they refer to “Bob’s site”, which went offline in 1998 I believe! :lol:

Glad that you re-posted this story, it’s really good!
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

I red it on the old site and i'm glad to "refind" this beauty. Thanks for sharing it.
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic